Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'

Go down 
+9
N
Dewsaur
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Draco
Razgriz
Moose
The White Wolf
The Meta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 09:50 am

=She reached out for the bag and the water Esther's hands shaking with anticipation=

I'm Numb.... I'm Esther...

=She quickly tried to recover her mistake, this situation reminded her to much of her time in the cages=
=She coughed pretending it was a slip of the tongue=

Idiot if you give away who you I'll have no chance...

=She stared at the objects in Nicholas hands, the offering he made was similar to the way the slavers gave out food, if the did at all=
=First they would call out numbers... Fourteen... Her number... Then they would...=
=She shook her head, shaking the memories out of her mind, she wasn't ready to go back there yet=

=Her hand still remained outreached, Esther was fearful of any trickery=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 06:05 pm

Quill wrote:
=She reached out for the bag and the water Esther's hands shaking with anticipation=

I'm Numb.... I'm Esther...

=She quickly tried to recover her mistake, this situation reminded her to much of her time in the cages=
=She coughed pretending it was a slip of the tongue=

Idiot if you give away who you I'll have no chance...

=She stared at the objects in Nicholas hands, the offering he made was similar to the way the slavers gave out food, if the did at all=
=First they would call out numbers... Fourteen... Her number... Then they would...=
=She shook her head, shaking the memories out of her mind, she wasn't ready to go back there yet=

=Her hand still remained outreached, Esther was fearful of any trickery=

=puts the bag and bottle in her outstretched hands=

"there, I have a table over 'ere. I have some healthier food as well, but you look like you need some sodium in ya."

=Walks over to a fridge=

"I should 'ave some meat and some fruit in 'ere."

=takes out a steak and some apples=

"Do ya eat meat?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 07:03 pm

=after I dropped Ben off at medical, I headed out to find the commander, still ignoring the grazing shot I took=

(Doctor)
=i looked at the man's wound, trying to hold his leg still=
Calm down, sir. I need to get a look at the wound or I can't treat it properly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 07:22 pm

=I nod and try not to struggle, I was surprised at the sudden outburst I had
What is going on with me?
"My....my leg an......and my arms.....and torso area....ow"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 07:27 pm

(Doctor)
I know. Just sit still, and let us work. We know what we are doing.

=i gesture to prepare for surgery=
We're going to have to perform surgery. You'll be unconscious for a while we work. You okay with that?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 07:29 pm

"Am going to die anyway, so why not trust complete strangers?"
=I lay on my back, ready as I'll ever be=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 07:32 pm

(Doctor)
You aren't going to die. Not if we have any say on the matter. Get him prepped!

=I walk off to get ready for the surgery. A nurse went up to the man=

(Nurse)
Have you had any allergic reactions to anesthesia before?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 07:34 pm

"Sorry to say, but yes I have. But that was near two hundred years ago since I was given that, before ghoulishness, I should be ok"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 07:37 pm

(Nurse)
=i glanced at him when he said ghoul, but dismissed it=
Okay, but just in case, we're going to use a different one. You'll be under longer, and you might feel some pain anyway, but no one has had a reaction to it yet.

=i gestured to bring it over and they fitted the tube into his mouth=
Breathe deeply and slowly, and count backwards from 20.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 07:42 pm

"Sounds good"
=I do as instructed=
"Twenty, Nineteen, Eighteen, Seventeen, Sixteen, Fifteen, Fourteen, Thirteen, Twelve, Eleven......"
=My words are slurred=
"Twen, Niwne, Eight......."
=I fall unconscious=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 07:43 pm

=the doctors come back and start working. A nurse assists and another one keeps an eye on the anesthesia. They start with his arms, cutting it open slightly to find the bullets=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 08:19 pm

Quote :

=puts the bag and bottle in her outstretched hands=

"there, I have a table over 'ere. I have some healthier food as well, but you look like you need some sodium in ya."

=Walks over to a fridge=

"I should 'ave some meat and some fruit in 'ere."

=takes out a steak and some apples=

"Do ya eat meat?"

=When Esthers saw he meat she just wanted to wretch, the sight of the raw stake reminded her of the cannibals in the Cages=
=She had to turn away before the smell that once tainted her nostrils returned=

No...

=She went to sit down at the table keeping her eyes averted from the flesh of her memories=
=Esther stared at the table in front of her, tracing the many scratches in its surface with her fingers before finally examining the food she was given by her untrusted host=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 08:22 pm

Quill wrote:

=When Esthers saw he meat she just wanted to wretch, the sight of the raw stake reminded her of the cannibals in the Cages=
=She had to turn away before the smell that once tainted her nostrils returned=

No...

=She went to sit down at the table keeping her eyes averted from the flesh of her memories=
=Esther stared at the table in front of her, tracing the many scratches in its surface with her fingers before finally examining the food she was given by her untrusted host=

"Ya, me neither, for the most part, I've got some beans and some other veggies, as well as some nuts."

=Looks over at her=

"I can cook up some chili, if yer interested."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 08:27 pm

=She shook her head, Esther had never heard of a chilli before, she assumed it was some sort of dish but she didn't dare to ask=
=Esther bit her lower chapped lip as she opened up the water, it was the clearest thing she'd ever seen, far more impressive then the coast=

Where did you get this...?

=She took a gulp tasting its purity=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 08:30 pm

Quill wrote:
=She shook her head, Esther had never heard of a chilli before, she assumed it was some sort of dish but she didn't dare to ask=
=Esther bit her lower chapped lip as she opened up the water, it was the clearest thing she'd ever seen, far more impressive then the coast=

Where did you get this...?

=She took a gulp tasting its purity=

"The purified water? I ran irradiated water through a purified, took out the radicals and radiation. Vault-tec is one helluvathing."

=He begins preparing the chili=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 08:32 pm

And there she was. Saved by the kindness of a stranger. Now left further from her destination. But sometimes a step backwards, is as good as two forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 08:35 pm

=Her face was puzzled=
Vault-tech?

=She had seen signs, old relics from the pre-war, if there really was such a thing. But Esther never knew who or what they were, but if they could clean water like dirty clothes they must have been fairly important=
=She worried about asking more question in fear of giving away her origin=
=Continuing to drink the water she stop to turn at Nicholas=

Thanks....
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 08:38 pm

=Smiliing=

"always willing to help a stranger."

=adding some spice to the chili=

"ya know, I've been wondering, how long did you have a collar 'round your neck?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 08:48 pm

=Esther sighed with huge disappointment, she had hidden it so well in the past, her collision with the wall must of uncovered the rags that covered it=
=She pulled the collar of her trench coat up hiding it, her face hidden she mumbled something=

Sorry...

=She stood up pushing the chair she sat at back, she had to leave now=
=Her fist clenched in anger with herself, how could she screw up this badly again=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 08:54 pm

Quill wrote:
=Esther sighed with huge disappointment, she had hidden it so well in the past, her collision with the wall must of uncovered the rags that covered it=
=She pulled the collar of her trench coat up hiding it, her face hidden she mumbled something=

Sorry...

=She stood up pushing the chair she sat at back, she had to leave now=
=Her fist clenched in anger with herself, how could she screw up this badly again=

=chuckles=

"you needn't worry, how'd you escape?"

=He was curious, usually slaves escaped after they had the collar removed=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 09:43 pm

=Esther didn't know what to do, all she wanted to do was leave and be alone again, it was the only way of being safe=
=She swallowed and felt the metal hand the tightly gripped her neck=

Yo... You don't want to....

=She dropped her head in shame but also fear, clutching her stench ridden bag=
=Her hand gripped round it, she could feel the fingers through the fabric brushing against hers=
=Her eyes slightly tearful she whipped them clear with the rag around her neck=

I should go...

Please don't tell

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 09:45 pm

Quill wrote:
=Esther didn't know what to do, all she wanted to do was leave and be alone again, it was the only way of being safe=
=She swallowed and felt the metal hand the tightly gripped her neck=

Yo... You don't want to....

=She dropped her head in shame but also fear, clutching her stench ridden bag=
=Her hand gripped round it, she could feel the fingers through the fabric brushing against hers=
=Her eyes slightly tearful she whipped them clear with the rag around her neck=

I should go...

Please don't tell

"It's all right, you're safe here, they don't come close to this house, not anymore."

=He chuckles=

"Ya know, I think you were lucky to have stumbled across my little house, raiders and slavers steer clear of me and my good horse."

=Finishes putting together the chili=

"now to let it simmer for a bit.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 09:52 pm

=She said nothing tightening her grasp around her bag, it was falling to bits piece by piece=
=Esther's face and fists filled with rage, how could this man just make chilly while her life was in his hands=
=She started to wondering if killing him would have been a better idea, you can't trust anyone... Anyone...=
=Esther repeated the rule in her head=

=She still stood in the room completely silent=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 10:20 pm

Quill wrote:
=She said nothing tightening her grasp around her bag, it was falling to bits piece by piece=
=Esther's face and fists filled with rage, how could this man just make chilly while her life was in his hands=
=She started to wondering if killing him would have been a better idea, you can't trust anyone... Anyone...=
=Esther repeated the rule in her head=

=She still stood in the room completely silent=

=smells the chili=

"Smells good."

=makes up a bowl and sets down the steaming chili in front of Esther=

"It's mighty hardy, but you look like you could use a good meal and some rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 10:39 pm

=Esther stared at the blow not saying anything, this man seemed kind but how was she expected to trust him or anyone for that matter=
=She sat back down, Esther had decided to take the huge risk of listening to Nicholas=
=She stared at the bowl in front of her but as great as it looked she wanted to know more about this man=

Before.... When you said the Slavers didn't come here any more.
What did you mean?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 10:51 pm

Quill wrote:
=Esther stared at the blow not saying anything, this man seemed kind but how was she expected to trust him or anyone for that matter=
=She sat back down, Esther had decided to take the huge risk of listening to Nicholas=
=She stared at the bowl in front of her but as great as it looked she wanted to know more about this man=

Before.... When you said the Slavers didn't come here any more.
What did you mean?

=Waiting for the question=

"Well, it used to be that I was a trav'ler, I was taking refuge here one night, much like this one, when a band of slavers came ridin' by, looking for easy prey. They kicked down the door and, well, you can guess what happened. Anywho, I wasn't captured, I played dead, see? So when they left, I gathered my things and stalked them through the night. Eventually I began picking them off one by one. They figured that they were being followed after a few of their guys went missing. So, I tailed them until sunrise, gatherin' some critters along the way. Eventually they returned to Paradise Falls, that's where I revealed myself, but I wasn't alone, I had myself some molerats some Mirelurks and a Yao Guai. The slavers locked up Paradise Falls for a while, I sat by and picked 'em off from a nearby roof, they eventually let the poor people go, and ever since then, they've avoided the places I've frequented the most."

=chuckles again=

"Mighty fun times, gatherin' them critters."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 11:01 pm

=She shook her head not believing Nicholas's tall tale, the slavers were far to big for one man and a few animals to take on=

When did this happen? Why did you let them go?

=Her tone was judgemental and cold like her skin=
=Esther's eyes carefully watched his face to see if he was lying, she wasn't about to believe some glorifying hero story=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 11:04 pm

Quill wrote:
=She shook her head not believing Nicholas's tall tale, the slavers were far to big for one man and a few animals to take on=

When did this happen? Why did you let them go?

=Her tone was judgemental and cold like her skin=
=Esther's eyes carefully watched his face to see if he was lying, she wasn't about to believe some glorifying hero story=

=he looks at her over the bowl of chili=

"I don't much care for violence, I avoid it when I can."

=shrugs=

"I prefer being good natured to all, not to a few."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 11:12 pm

But when did you do it...?

=She lent across the table slightly, curious over this whole series of events=
=Esther drank more from the bottle of water Nicholas had donated to her, she spoke more confidently after her final sip=

I don't see why you would go through all that trouble of hunting people down... Why didn't you just run? They didn't get you....

=She was confused, Esther understood Slavers hunting people, but people hunting slavers? What lunatic would risk everything for revenge =

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 11:21 pm

Quill wrote:
But when did you do it...?

=She lent across the table slightly, curious over this whole series of events=
=Esther drank more from the bottle of water Nicholas had donated to her, she spoke more confidently after her final sip=

I don't see why you would go through all that trouble of hunting people down... Why didn't you just run? They didn't get you....

=She was confused, Esther understood Slavers hunting people, but people hunting slavers? What lunatic would risk everything for revenge =

=furrows his eyebrows=

"A couple of years ago. Feels like another lifetime."

=sighs=

"I don't take kindly to slavers, and attacking people who had the heart to take me in for refuge, was a straw I wanted to make them regret takin'. Besides, all the critters in these parts take kindly to me, I've no more reason to fear them than they do me."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 11:21 pm

=I stirred but otherwise didn't move=
This should be interesting, or at least very boring. This....is......I can still think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 11:34 pm

=Esther didn't know what else to say, she just decided to eat the chilly Nicholas made=
=She looked up at her host once or twice, uncomfortable with her host watching her so closely=

This is... Good...

=She didn't really mean it she couldn't taste anything, everything just seemed so bland to her but the lie seemed like a way to break the awkward silence=
=Not that she was ungrateful for the food it was a blessing, she finally had a chance to eat after her last few days of starvation=
=Even though Esther watched his behaviour she still didn't know what Nicholas wanted=
=Esther coughed breaking the silence once again=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/03/12, 11:40 pm

Quill wrote:
=Esther didn't know what else to say, she just decided to eat the chilly Nicholas made=
=She looked up at her host once or twice, uncomfortable with her host watching her so closely=

This is... Good...

=She didn't really mean it she couldn't taste anything, everything just seemed so bland to her but the lie seemed like a way to break the awkward silence=
=Not that she was ungrateful for the food it was a blessing, she finally had a chance to eat after her last few days of starvation=
=Even though Esther watched his behaviour she still didn't know what Nicholas wanted=
=Esther coughed breaking the silence once again=

"I have a spare bedroom, you can have it to sleep in for the night."
=Looks at her bag=

"and I think I have a spare rucksack around here, to replace the one you have there."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime09/03/12, 12:03 am

=She protectively placed her hand over the clasp that held the bag closed=
No the bag stays...

=Esther quickly decided to detract attention from her possessions by accepting Nicholas's offer=
I can stay...?

=She wondered if he wanted something in return, her weapon, supplies, or something more=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime09/03/12, 12:10 am

Quill wrote:
=She protectively placed her hand over the clasp that held the bag closed=
No the bag stays...

=Esther quickly decided to detract attention from her possessions by accepting Nicholas's offer=
I can stay...?

=She wondered if he wanted something in return, her weapon, supplies, or something more=

=cheerfully=
"You certainly can little missy!"

=stretches=

"So when your finished eating, I'll show you yer loft."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime09/03/12, 12:13 am

=We help the woman into the small clinic or hospital and she lay on the bed=

=I adjust my gear and exit the room as the doctor speaks Russian to his assistant=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime09/03/12, 06:07 am

What's going on? I thought it was nothing after, but yet......I can think.......Wait, is it the radiation? That would be the only explanation.
I can't use any of my senses, can't feel anything. Wait, What.......I feel like I'm leaving.......Am I dying

=My blood pressure drops, my brain activity is dropping also along with my heart rate=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime09/03/12, 07:20 am

=the doctors work to try and close up the bullet holes quickly after taking out the bullets. A nurse reports that his blood pressure is dropping. They look around the arm to make sure they didn't accidentally cut the wrong thing or miss a stitch, and then work on closing up his arm. They'd work on his chest and legs later, when it was safer=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime09/03/12, 07:29 am

I'm currently stable.=
=Wha.....? Am alive? What the fuck, how am I alive? I could've sworn I just died......I'm still fuzzy on how am thinking
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 04:19 am

(Daniel)
=Once we entered the camp, I split from the group, walking around the camp. Despite it being my second time in the camp, it was all so unfamiliar to me=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 04:30 am

=I take a walk around the camp, finding a corner to collect my thoughts=

Take it easy James, just breath and relax...because it looks like I'm staying here for the night

=I then find a corner, put my hat over my eyes and try to get as much sleep as I can=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 05:23 am

(Doctors)
=we finished stitching him up, and sent him on his way to post-op. We scrubbed and prepared to work on the next case=

(Markis)
=i saluted the commander with my other arm=
Sir. NEA again. Heading this way. In massive force. Recommend preemptive strike.

=the commander returned the salute and sighed=
"I can't authorize that Markis, not unless you bring me proof that the NEA is here to fight. Get a few tapes, and see what you can scout out. IF it is enough, then we can act. Not before. Understood?"

Sir, yes, sir.

"Good. Dismissed. I got a feeling we'll be fighting soon."

=I salute again and then head out towards the equipment area, looking for recording tapes for my spotter's scope=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 05:54 am

=I begin to move=
I....Need to....
=I continue to move more=
Live, to keep my promise
=I open my eyes and sit up. Still in pain I lay back down=
"Where.....Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 05:55 am

(Doctor)
=I walk over to the latest patient=
Hey there. Feeling okay?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 05:59 am

"Where am I? I need to know where I am."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 06:01 am

(Doctor)
You're in post-op. I hear your arm was patched up, but your chest and legs they couldn't do anything for. Blood pressure dropped rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 06:09 am

"Fuck...ok um....Painkillers?"
=Mainly my leg ached but my back also=
"How am I alive? After a gatling gun?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 06:11 am

(Doctor)
Didn't want to risk painkillers. The anesthesia we used has some nasty side effects with painkillers. As for how you are alive, I heard you said you were a ghoul? That might be why. Radiation and what not.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 06:17 am

"God above........ok, then.....where is Impact? Or Danny? And Jamie.....no James?"
No painkillers? Why?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime10/03/12, 06:21 am

(Doctor)
=i look at him quizzically=
You mean the people who came in with you? Sgt. Verdun is talking with the commander, I believe. The other two I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next