Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HRP Second Story Chapter 1

Go down 
+14
Tenébrís
Moose
Janitor
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Felix
Justin
Dewsaur
N
Xion's Memory
Xazhi
The Meta
Teria
Skippy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/10/12, 07:46 am

When the ODST bumped into me, I didn't notice until the ODST behind me points it out.
But before I could apologize he's gone off to... wherever he went off to. Then I take notice of something.
On the ODST that bumped me was a insignia of a double moon. Dusk Squad.

[00:06:17] Siggy Stardust : nigga just punched the frog so hard the frog didn't feel any pain

[18:46:19] @ Quilliam : Don't worry Felix,
[18:46:32] @ Quilliam : you'll forever remain stupid and ignorant <3
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/10/12, 08:33 am

Sir, what about the civilians?

"Wait until we take care of this new issue, then go help. Hopefully without something else popping up too."

=i nod and salute=
Understood.

=i turn to leave and see another spartan, my HUD marking them as the Spartan I talked to from before. I nod in courtesy and move past him, following my squadmates=

The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/10/12, 11:05 am

Nothing. I looked again. Once again surprised by nothing. I could not have been so sure, I was sure. There was nothing.

"The section ahead appears to be clear, move on."

"Unskruk itsuri, enkemp azuk montos."

"My apologies, Commander."

I resumed my normal flow of traffic; big hulking hooves dropping one by one and creating more noise than was necessary. We reached a sign, which in human native tongue, read "Thank you for visiting". What did this mean? Another sign read "Twenty-two miles" to the next city. I stopped once seeing this sign before turning to the Commander.

"Commander; we will not reach this location until tomorrow at this rate."

"On that, we are in agreement...(various flicking of helmet noises)...CSO Supercarrier Transcending Light, Covenant Destroyer...requesting immediate transportation to planet surface."

I waited patiently, watching our flanks, the buildings and the road ahead.

"We cannot sit foolishly in the middle of the road. That is suicide!"

"Zuka, watch your tone. We do not want to draw any attention."

He turned back around; however, it was blatantly obvious that he did not like my remark.

"There seems to be no-.."

"Special Operations Commander, this is Communications Officer Re'lak. How may I assist you?"

"We need vehicle transportation immediately."

"Right away; we have requisitioned a Phantom for your transportation."

"Excellent."

A smile was brought to mind when we heard of transportation, it meant we did not have to walk.

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - Shelob was one of the countless brood of Ungoliant; a Giant Arachnid and a Relic from a time long passed. Shelob was the greatest of Ungoliant’s spawn, and was many times larger than even the largest of Mirkwood’s Spiders. A purely neutral character, she served only herself, and her hunger and bloodlust would be satisfied by any creature she could consume. She usually immobilized her prey with her paralyzing bite that enabled her to feed on her victims at her leisure, but could also crush her prey to death by swiftly dropping on them.

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Dc0ebc0f-2b8a-484b-9f0d-49d864a7ce72_zps69194c54
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/10/12, 11:32 pm

Sir? Orders?

"Dusk Squad will go with both Spartans. Civilian recovery. A small infiltration team should get the job done. And if you don't. Well, you aren't part of my forces anyway."

I salute and follow the others out of the tent. This wasn't going to be good.

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/10/12, 12:57 am

Both Spartans with Dusk Squad? I prefer to work alone... Then again. I can protect them much better.
I nod at the Commander guy and walk out of the tent, following the squad.

[00:06:17] Siggy Stardust : nigga just punched the frog so hard the frog didn't feel any pain

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/10/12, 03:36 am

Once Dusk three left I got inline for some food.
I got my tray and went back to the table. the Helljumper was there when I got back.
He seemed disgruntled for some reason.
"What's wrong?"

The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/10/12, 05:04 pm

I stopped for a while and waited for the others of my lance to catch up. I had somehow gotten a long way in front of them. Maybe it was me being eager to board the Phantom which would soon land? I did not know. I could not see the Phantom anywhere near here, nor dropping from the sky, thus, meaning that we still had some way to go.

"Commander, I cannot see the Phantom nor the designated landing zone."

"We negotiated that we would walk some of the way."

"That is foolish!"

"Watch your tongue! Do not insult the strategical intelligence of our Commander."

I again silenced him, whilst our Commander said nothing. He was presumably thinking of a suitable punishment.

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - Shelob was one of the countless brood of Ungoliant; a Giant Arachnid and a Relic from a time long passed. Shelob was the greatest of Ungoliant’s spawn, and was many times larger than even the largest of Mirkwood’s Spiders. A purely neutral character, she served only herself, and her hunger and bloodlust would be satisfied by any creature she could consume. She usually immobilized her prey with her paralyzing bite that enabled her to feed on her victims at her leisure, but could also crush her prey to death by swiftly dropping on them.

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Dc0ebc0f-2b8a-484b-9f0d-49d864a7ce72_zps69194c54

Last edited by Paarthurnax on 08/10/12, 09:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/10/12, 08:20 pm

Janitor wrote:
Once Dusk three left I got inline for some food.
I got my tray and went back to the table. the Helljumper was there when I got back.
He seemed disgruntled for some reason.
"What's wrong?"

=I take off my helmet and run my hands through my hair=

My squand and I are on a civvie resecue mission deep behind enemy lines.

=I sigh and clench my fists, trying to calm myself down=

That, and we have our rookie tagging along for the ride.

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 20
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/10/12, 03:48 am

I wander if their Sergeant woke up yet?
"What's wrong with the rookie? He's the one you guys call Dusk four right?"

The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/10/12, 04:06 am

I followed Vance around the corner were I was greeted by Four Echo and the group of civi's that they had rounded up.

I thought they were already extracted.

*Vance

"We just got here and they were all rounded up in the school not far from here, seems the news has gotten around."

Yeah, one would guess.

"Alright follow me, Kreiss shouldn't be far."

As one wouldn't expect by the name Kreiss is in fact a female, her first name is Sasha but she prefers Kreiss. Vance and me walked around for a second to find her.

"Ah there she is. Sergent!"

She turned when she heard her calling and quickly walked toward us.

Well what do we have here, lost your way marine. Where is Seven Echo.

I pointed in the direction of where I assumed they were.

"Sir, Dante need a ride back."

She turned around and walked a pace or two, then turned back around. She had the personality of a hard ass but the face of someone gentle. It's hard to believe that she and Marik once fought side by side. See there are eight echo squads and all are led by the original and first members of One Echo, or back then Echo Blue.

Of course, a duckling must get back to the mother. Do as you must Vance and report back quickly.

I disliked that she called me a duckling but it's just her poking fun.

"Lets go."

I saw him run to a Warthog and I followed pace. I jumped into the hog and we took off. Me and Vance chatted back and forth on past events. I looked at my locator and realised that we were close.

Just around that bank.

Vance nodded to me and made the turn. I could see Seven Echo closing in. We stopped near them.

HEY MATT GUESS WHO I FOUND!

Did you think I was lying?
I said I’m evil, without even trying.
Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting.
You think you've got me pegged, you must be kidding.
I raise the dead up and they do my bidding.
Girl, I’m a thousand years old, I’m a riddle.
Bad little boy, yes, I’m bad, but not little.

Don't you know I'm a villain, every night I'm out killin'
sending everyone running like children
I know why you're mad at me, I got demon eyes
and they're looking right through your anatomy
Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here
I'm from the Nightosphere
To me, you're clear, transparent
You got a thing for me girl, its apparent

Last edited by Mr. J on 10/10/12, 02:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/10/12, 01:55 pm

Janitor wrote:
I wander if their Sergeant woke up yet?
"What's wrong with the rookie? He's the one you guys call Dusk four right?"

=I simply sigh=

Yeah, he's our number four.

=I rub my head=

As far as an being an ODST is concerned, he's way too green. That's my only problem.

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/10/12, 04:56 pm

I heard a yell from one of my fellow warriors. I looked over to him and saw him pointing, I then looked to where his hand was. The Phantom. The Phantom. We saw it break through the cloud coverage at a vertical angle.

"Form a perimeter around the landing zone. Cover our exit."

I saw them take their positions whilst the Phantom still descended from the sky.

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime09/10/12, 07:35 pm

Ellie had stayed out of sight, hobbling back to the infirmary. Consigning herself to the doc's care, she settled back down.

"How much longer am I going to have to stick around here?"
"Maybe a few days, if you're lucky."
With a groan, Ellie laid back. Not her ideal way to participate in a mission - in spirit alone.

Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:14 am

I finish chewing a bit of some sort of meat.
"Are you so sure that he needs to be watched over? He must have seen enough combat to watch his own hide."

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:21 am

=I nod, agreeing with the marine=

I agree wi you on that. He doesn't need some hand-holding.

=I look and see the squad file back in=

Saved by the bell...

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:30 am

"Ho... Hold on."
I get up from my chair and follow Dusk three.
I'm not letting these guys leave without me.
"I was told I could tag along with you guys. Hope you don't have a problem with that."

Last edited by Janitor on 10/10/12, 02:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:31 am

=i look around the room, seeing Dusk 3=
Hey, Dusk 3, we got new orders. Going infiltrating.

=i look at the Marine=
Not at all soldier, at least, I don't mind. What's your name?

Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:34 am

I look to the Spartan that was at the table earlier.
"Sergei... Sergei Miller, you can call me Catty, that was my nickname in my old squad."

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:37 am

=i nod=
Dormius, Sierra 582. Parents didn't love me enough to give me a real name.

=i make the smile gesture on my helmet=

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:37 am

=I grin slightly, giving the my backpack a shake=

So I overheard. I think I have some goodies for that task.

=I lay the C-12 on the table=

This is how spec ops opens doors. Violently.

=I can't help but grin at the statement=

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:46 am

I look at the C-12 Dusk three laid on the table.
That'd make a big boom.
"Thought you wanted to handle the explosives. Though I'm not complaining."

The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:56 am

I walk into the tent I had seen Dusk Squadmates walk into and stand near the door. Or tent flap, whichever.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 02:56 am

=I grin happily=

That's what the Corps pays me to do. And I take pride in that.

=I pat it like I would a child=

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 03:03 am

"Whatever you say man. If you want me to carry some of that just load up my pack."
I turn my back to Dusk three, giving him access to the backpack.
I see another Spartan enter the tent.
"He with you guys to?"

The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 04:05 am

I realize the... Marine was talking to me and not Sierra Dusk. So I look directly at him and nod in response.

Last edited by Aregormir on 27/10/12, 05:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 05:18 am

Mr. J wrote:
I followed Vance around the corner were I was greeted by Four Echo and the group of civi's that they had rounded up.

I thought they were already extracted.

*Vance

"We just got here and they were all rounded up in the school not far from here, seems the news has gotten around."

Yeah, one would guess.

"Alright follow me, Kreiss shouldn't be far."

As one wouldn't expect by the name Kreiss is in fact a female, her first name is Sasha but she prefers Kreiss. Vance and me walked around for a second to find her.

"Ah there she is. Sergent!"

She turned when she heard her calling and quickly walked toward us.

Well what do we have here, lost your way marine. Where is Seven Echo.

I pointed in the direction of where I assumed they were.

"Sir, Dante need a ride back."

She turned around and walked a pace or two, then turned back around. She had the personality of a hard ass but the face of someone gentle. It's hard to believe that she and Marik once fought side by side. See there are eight echo squads and all are led by the original and first members of One Echo, or back then Echo Blue.

Of course, a duckling must get back to the mother. Do as you must Vance and report back quickly.

I disliked that she called me a duckling but it's just her poking fun.

"Lets go."

I saw him run to a Warthog and I followed pace. I jumped into the hog and we took off. Me and Vance chatted back and forth on past events. I looked at my locator and realised that we were close.

Just around that bank.

Vance nodded to me and made the turn. I could see Seven Echo closing in. We stopped near them.

HEY MATT GUEST WHO I FOUND!

ha!

I smirked. I didn't know that there were other echo teams in the area. So seeing him return with four echo was a bit of a shock.

37 possible entry points. 37 points of cover.

What is with my obsession over 37 today?

I shake my head.

No need to worry about it now.

Anyway, Dante was back, we could continue onwards.

--There was a school near here, probably where Four Echo had been. It was a public school. I couldn't remember the name. But when I was in high-school, we had a few games against them. However, it was unusual. We were a private school. There was some reason we faced them, I was never clever enough to ask. I had had such a privileged life compared to these kids, and then I joined the UNSC. Stranger things have happened.

Last edited by Dr. NO on 11/10/12, 05:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/10/12, 04:13 pm

I could feel the Phantom's heat as it landed overhead a few meters away. Its engines powered down and my visor steamed up. I removed the attachment and removed the helmet, before wiping it over. Once this was accomplished, I placed the helmet back on my head.

I looked towards the unfolding doors and a pairing of Sangheili got out. I looked towards their way, noticing that they were Sangheili Special Operations.

"Here are your reinforcements."

"We did not request reinforcements, but transport."

"The Supreme Commander asked us to guard the transport and rejoin with you upon secondary deployment."

I was about to speak, but the Commander silenced me by waving a hand in front of me.

"We welcome your presence. How was your flight?"

"Been better. We took fire from Anti-Aircraft placements en route here. I do not think they spotted our place of entry."

"Did the Phantom or any of its contents take fire?"

"The firing caused minor damage, but none of the contents were damaged."

"Anything that would affect our flight?"

"No, Commander. Everything is still at optimal standards."

"Very well. Warriors, board the Phantom!"

I nodded and strode backwards over to the Phantom before turning around and jumping up onto its unfolding doors. I remained hanging out the side of the Phantom covering my brothers' boarding. The two Sangheili were a pairing; a team whom were snipers. They showed great efficiency on the field which was good. At least they knew what they were doing.

All of us boarded, with the Commander being followed by the team of two. Each one of them took a place at each side of the Phantom's doors and leant against them once they closed. The rest of the crèche stood congregated in the main body. I walked into the cockpit and saw the Commander in there speaking to the pilots.

"Ei tikita ni’ qworvuh. "

"Riok ni’ jinohag thugra!"

"Kiv jmma kraku."

"If you can get us to our secondary deployment zone safely, then we will be the judge of your punishment."

"...Enkemp azuk montos?.."

"Ei ni’ krorjka riok… wolool."

The Sangheili nodded and pointed towards his co-pilot who then touched a few buttons. Within moments the Phantoms lifted off, shakily gaining altitude.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/10/12, 01:16 pm

=I give a slight grin=

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll carry the explosives myself.

=I look at the other Spartan=

And where we're going...we'll need any help we can get.

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/10/12, 06:42 pm

"Alright than. I'm gonna go grab some extra ammo.''
I make my way to the supply tent and stock up on 7.62 FMJ rounds for assault rifles,
along with SMG ammo, sniper rounds ETC.

The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime13/10/12, 02:23 am

I jump out of the warthog as it came to a stop, I could hear Vance getting out too. I looked around the area to see where Echo has gone to. Didn't seem too far from when I left. My attention reached Matt and I started to walk toward him.

Guess there are other Echo's here.

Did you think I was lying?
I said I’m evil, without even trying.
Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting.
You think you've got me pegged, you must be kidding.
I raise the dead up and they do my bidding.
Girl, I’m a thousand years old, I’m a riddle.
Bad little boy, yes, I’m bad, but not little.

Don't you know I'm a villain, every night I'm out killin'
sending everyone running like children
I know why you're mad at me, I got demon eyes
and they're looking right through your anatomy
Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here
I'm from the Nightosphere
To me, you're clear, transparent
You got a thing for me girl, its apparent
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime13/10/12, 04:42 pm

Why would the Marine be getting extra ammunition other then for himself. He may very well be coming with us.
I step over to my left so that I wasn't in the doorway.

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime14/10/12, 12:53 pm

I looked out of the cockpit and I saw the pilots shaking as they were driving. It wasn't them, it was the controls doing that. They did mention the Phantom having minor damages, but not that it would affect the flight. I ignored this, it wasn't affecting us dramatically. I walked back into the main deck and saw our warriors mingling conspicuously.

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime16/10/12, 12:46 am

Mr. J wrote:
I jump out of the warthog as it came to a stop, I could hear Vance getting out too. I looked around the area to see where Echo has gone to. Didn't seem too far from when I left. My attention reached Matt and I started to walk toward him.

Guess there are other Echo's here.

"Guess so."
Matthias looked around. The light rain rain persisted, the dull patter of rain drops, the wound of warthog engines, the echo of feet as they shuffled around. The sun shone through the clouds, the warmth made made the humidity uncomfortable. Half the city was in the dark of rainfall, the other, in light of rainfall.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/10/12, 06:06 am

Okay. A Marine, three ODST's and Sierra Dusk to protect. I can handle this... I've had bigger numbers of less trained soldiers to protect.
I'm just worried the Marine might get hurt. Sure he's trained for combat and everything... but we're breaching enemy lines to evacuate-
Crap. I forgot we're going to evac civilians. This is going to be hard to protect them all. But I can do it. I have to.

I check my weapons and ammo. I have one clip for the assault rifle and that assault rifle itself. I'm going to need something else.
"Excuse me."
I say to nobody in particular and leave the tent. Then heading off to the weapons tent so nicely pointed out.
Once inside I put the rifle I have away and look around the selection. Finding a decent amount of weapons.
So I grab a DMR and a magnum. Then stocking up on ammo and grenades. Eventually making my way back to the tent the ODST squad is in.

Last edited by Aregormir on 27/10/12, 05:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/10/12, 07:12 pm

I walk into the tent where the rest of my squad had gathered.

Someone needs to go talk to Ellie. Let her know what's going on. We need to get some intel and pool it together here too.

If we can spend the rest of the day planning and leave at nightfall, we'll stand a better chance of remaining undetected.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/10/12, 07:26 pm

It should be one of you, since you know her better than I do.

=i shrug=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/10/12, 07:39 pm

You can go get us some satellite photos of the AO then, Seirra.

I cross my arms and stand there at the flap

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/10/12, 07:40 pm

=i nod=
Understood. I'll get what I can.

=i headed out towards the communication tent, knowing that'd be the best area to find satellite data=

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/10/12, 07:46 pm

=I look at Two=

Two, I saw Sarge at the meeting. She most likely knows most of what we are going to do. That, and she trusts you more than me, Two.

=I grab a few mags of AR ammo and slip in a clip=

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/10/12, 11:47 pm

I enjoyed the new additions' presence. It was refreshing, to say the least. The air was filled with worries, scariness and anxiety. Within the minds of each of these warriors, lay this. I could not deny that this was also running through my mind. It did so every time I embarked upon a mission. The thought of one of my fellow brothers dying or my Commander being injured was unbearable; however, with us here, that was not going to happen.

"Malbavka!"

I turned quickly, my ears ringing. I saw the Commander standing at the entrance of the cockpit.

"The pilots have the landing zone in sight. We'll be touching down as soon as possible. Veer, you and the two marksmen will become one lance."

"It will be my pleasure, Commander."

"The rest of the Special Operation Sangheili will follow I, and we will drop further away than Veer's lance. They will clear a route for us as we proceed to the supposed human camp."

"But of course, an excellent plan."

The Commander nodded. I walked over to the nearest door, and the two Sangheili marksmen did too walk over to it.

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime19/10/12, 02:34 am

You should go down there anyway and check on how she's doing. See if you can grab an estimate of when she'll be up and about again.

I look at Three. Whether Ellie liked me more was irrelevant. We needed to all like each other or the squad would never work. If one of us had to be pushed to make friends, then so be it.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime19/10/12, 02:59 am

=I simply nod=

Copy that, Two.

=I put on my helmet and head to the medical section, and I try to sneak in=

Hey, Doc, how's our Sarge doing?

=The doctor turns to me=

Doctor: She's recuperating from the injuries. Thankfully, the biofoam managed to keep the injuries stable.

So, is she fit to fight?

=The doctor looks at me and sighs in disapproval=

Doctor: Barely. I'd reccomend not sending her out into the field in her current state, though.

=I nod and take my leave, entering our makeshift muster station=

Last edited by The Meta on 19/10/12, 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime19/10/12, 03:04 am

I clear a table off, pretty much piling all the stuff onto the floor. Kicking a box over, I sit upon it.

Seirra needs to hurry up with that intel.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime19/10/12, 03:05 am

=i arrive in the comm tent and explain what I need to a nearby technician. He leads me over to an open terminal and let's me go to work, downloading all relevant data onto a data chip I can share with the others, as well as some printouts. It's fairly fast, but definitely not a speedy process. It takes maybe 10-15min for it to finally finish, after which I start heading back, leaving the controlled chaos of civilian extraction communication behind me=

The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime19/10/12, 05:41 pm

I was sweating, releasing my rifle to get rid of the sweat, then wiping the grip free of sweat once again. I could not differentiate anxiety, fear or excitement. No once in my Lance made a sound. No laughter. No talk. No nothing. Whilst the remainder of the unit spoke and made strategical plans, we broke no emotion.

The Phantom began to slow down, we weren't so threatened with our posture as we were before. We were able to relax, but then the thought of loneliness popped up again. We felt the difference in air pressure which meant the Phantom was descending. I prepared myself, and so did the two behind me seeing me doing so. The doors swung open some height off of the ground as the Phantom was still descending; it stopped descending.

"Wort Wort Wort!"

We heard the roar of our Commander, then we jumped. That was the last sound I heard.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime19/10/12, 11:47 pm

=i walk back into the tent with the printouts=
Intel, all set. Anyone got a pointer?

=i set the papers down on the table=

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime19/10/12, 11:58 pm

=I shake my head and shug=

I got nothing, Sierra.

=I lean over to Two=

Two, about the Sergeant...I got good news and bad news.

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime20/10/12, 03:10 am

Once I had a good amount of ammo loaded up I exit the supply tent.
I see Dusk three leave the medical tent and enter a different one. I then make my way in that direction.

The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime20/10/12, 12:37 pm

I hit the floor before entering a front flip to correctly land myself upright. I did not work as I had planned it. The drop caused me to lose my shields and the roll hurt. A lot. I dashed over to the nearest cover as did the rest of my Lance; they too had lost their shields from the landing. I could not find anything but a Jersey Barrier, so this would have to do. I looked back to the Phantom. It did not seem that high when we were up there.

The Phantom's door closed, and slowly ascended.

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime21/10/12, 06:40 am

I look over to the map Sierra brought, wait. Sierra one brought. Since I'm apparently Sierra two. Aaanyway.
Looks like this is going to be difficult, especially with the group size we have. Not including the civilians we're getting...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRP Second Story Chapter 1
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next