Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HRP Second Story Chapter 1

Go down 
+14
Tenébrís
Moose
Janitor
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Felix
Justin
Dewsaur
N
Xion's Memory
Xazhi
The Meta
Teria
Skippy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/10/12, 09:32 pm

My visor was telling me that someone was shooting at me, I slashed at the Warthog once more before running towards the human who was shooting at me, who was now on the floor from falling out of the Warthog.

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - Shelob was one of the countless brood of Ungoliant; a Giant Arachnid and a Relic from a time long passed. Shelob was the greatest of Ungoliant’s spawn, and was many times larger than even the largest of Mirkwood’s Spiders. A purely neutral character, she served only herself, and her hunger and bloodlust would be satisfied by any creature she could consume. She usually immobilized her prey with her paralyzing bite that enabled her to feed on her victims at her leisure, but could also crush her prey to death by swiftly dropping on them.

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Dc0ebc0f-2b8a-484b-9f0d-49d864a7ce72_zps69194c54
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/10/12, 10:33 pm

Fel wrote:
I ran past all the confusion and Dusk squad, only focusing on the objective I set for myself. Blow the fuck out of the Second wall.
With my DMR I pick off grunts, elites, jackels and whatever is here. Thankfully I didn't draw too much attention to myself.
I set one of the explosives on the wall. Then throwing the other over the wall as far as I can. I turn around and start running towards the 'hogs from behind the aliens. And because I'm running from behind them, they don't seem to notice me. Though I do drop a grenade here and there, blowing the shit out of them. Then, I feel a sharp burning pain across my back.

Something grabs my shoulder and turns me around. A ugly ass face stares at me, an elite's. Then another burning in my left shoulder. The bugger has his energy dagger out..
"Fuck off asshole."
With my right arm I punch it square in the face. It flies backwards, obviously dead. Another burning pain in my left leg.
A beam rifle shot punches through me unshielded leg and I drop. Unable to continue.

"Dusk Three! Fucking blow the bombs!"

=I nod and grin=

Copy that Spartan! Hold on to your helmet!

=I wait one a couple of heart beats and then press the detonator, and hear a loud BOOOM!!! reverberate, followed by a spectacular fireball=

Thank the Lord for creating powerful explosives...

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 20
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/10/12, 11:16 pm

=i grabbed the handle of the sniper, and pulled, finding a piece of rebar had been wrapped around the rifle, which would make things a bit awkward when I have to shoot it some more. I went over to the ledge and shouldered the rifle, struggling to find a way to hold the rifle comfortably and still shoot it accurately. I fired a few more shots into a few more Elites, then started to make my way back down the ramp=

The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 12:38 am

Ellie saw the marine jump out.
"Gun it!"
Seeing the problem, her driver gunned the engine, flying towards the Elite going after the survivor of the wrecked hog. At their angle, the marine would be safe.
The Private in the passenger's seat slung out a shotgun.

The Warthog gathered speed. By force or by gun, the crew of the Warthog aimed to take that elite down.
Ellie swiveled and released six missiles into a pair of Ghosts. Boom.

Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 12:58 am

I turn my body and see the Elite approaching me. I kick the slick mud with my boots trying to get myself away from it. I look for my rifle that I must have dropped when I fell out. I see it on the ground where I just was a second ago, about two yards from where I lay.

The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 06:03 am

I'm sent flying away from the explosion and heading straight for the entrance. Shortly after I land on my legs, fall and slide across the mud.
I shake my head and brush it off. I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of shrapnel in me everywhere. And my legs hurt pretty bad. But I don't want to die.
Besides, the adrenalin keeps me from feeling the pain. Well. The explosion didn't get me very far. I'm still maybe a minute away.
"Guys. Get going *huff* ASAP! Don't wait for me!"

[00:06:17] Siggy Stardust : nigga just punched the frog so hard the frog didn't feel any pain

[18:46:19] @ Quilliam : Don't worry Felix,
[18:46:32] @ Quilliam : you'll forever remain stupid and ignorant <3
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 06:07 am

=i radio Scott=
C'mon Spartan. Get your ass out here. I'm not going to see another one of us die, not if I can do anything about it.

=i make it to the bottom of the building, all but jumping down the stair ways. I readied the rifle and started taking potshots from my relatively unnoticed position=

The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 06:20 am

Double time if you want to live Scott! You don't want to be left to those Covie bastards!
I concentrate on breathing and running, putting one foot in front of the other as fast I can.
"Who... said... I was... dying? Ha... hahaha!"
Thank God for those explosives right? Completely screwed them up!
The Warthogs finally come up to view. Some Covenant are scattered around them, firing. I can't see much each though.

[00:06:17] Siggy Stardust : nigga just punched the frog so hard the frog didn't feel any pain

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 06:40 am

I'm sure someone said you were somewhere, so let's prove them wrong. Keep moving.

The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 03:32 pm

I charge towards the human who had conjured a weapon, sword drawn, I pulled it up and jumped, getting the height needed to strike at him. I focused on him before noticing the revs of an engine to the side of me, I looked and saw a Warthog driving towards me, it struck me, sending me through the air.

I hit the floor with some force, face first in a pool of mud, my sword had deactivated and I was slipping to regain my stature.

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - Shelob was one of the countless brood of Ungoliant; a Giant Arachnid and a Relic from a time long passed. Shelob was the greatest of Ungoliant’s spawn, and was many times larger than even the largest of Mirkwood’s Spiders. A purely neutral character, she served only herself, and her hunger and bloodlust would be satisfied by any creature she could consume. She usually immobilized her prey with her paralyzing bite that enabled her to feed on her victims at her leisure, but could also crush her prey to death by swiftly dropping on them.

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Dc0ebc0f-2b8a-484b-9f0d-49d864a7ce72_zps69194c54

Last edited by Paarthurnax on 01/11/12, 06:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 05:11 pm

=I look at the fire ball with a smile=

Well...an artist should always admire his work

=I put the detinator in my pack, and pull Four onto the Hog and get into a different Hog, yelling at the Covvies=

WHERE'S YOUR GODS NOW?!?!?

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by The Meta on 02/11/12, 01:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 06:17 pm

I look back, first noticing the entrance to the initial camp was gone; bits had flown all over the place and the wall near it had separated. I saw body parts and limbs of fellow warriors lying around, alongside fellow warriors impaled by materials.

There was a huge ball of smoke and flames where the entrance once lay, which was a horror to see gone.

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 06:39 pm

I lay there for a moment, shocked, seeing my life flash as I almost died.
"Oh... Damn..."
I get back up and rush to my assault rifle quickly, and grab it from the mud.

The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 06:48 pm

Ellie covered the Marines and ODSTs until they mounted up; already the wrecked hog was chained to her hog and the second MG hog.
She saw a Spartan limping towards them.
Ellie jumped from the Warthog, shotgun out. She gave a rebel yell, blasting Grunts and Jackals away. With the path clear, she stumbled back onto the turret.
She'd be down for awhile after this.

The remaining three Warthogs roared off, dragging the wrecked one behind them. The occasional Banshee flew by, but a lance of red burned it, or a rocket met it's canopy.
Ellie, meanwhile, had her eyes on the limp body of Katie. "Four. You carried her out. You deserve her tags."

Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 07:03 pm

I was sill down, hands in the mud and legs bent. I was shaking my head to shake of the feeling of dizziness from the collision moments ago. My visor showed me that I had lost health, I didn't know how.

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 07:11 pm

I rode in the passenger seat of the broken 'hog, firing at the Covenant forces as we drive.

The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:49 pm

They left... but not before clearing out a path. I can still make it if I hurry. Just a little further and I'll be out of here....
"Dormius, where are you?"

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 08:56 pm

I'm near the infiltration point entrance. Hold on, I'll up to you.

=i ran out, firing at indistinct blurs as I ran to Scott=
Hey. I'm here.

=i stopped next to him and fired at any enemies I could see, reloading but running low on ammo=

The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 09:21 pm

"Glad to see you're okay, let's just get outta here though."
I equip my silenced magnum and continue running towards the gaping hole that once was a wall.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 09:34 pm

=i see Four lying on the ground nearby, apparently taken for dead in the commotion. I could see he was still alive, and grabbed him my the top of his armor and dragged him along with us=
C'mon Helljumper, you aren't getting off that easily.

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 10:08 pm

"Anything?" I asked, as the Corporal in charge of Comms walked past. He shook his head. Well, I guess that meant more canned food, and if this outpost had been forgot about, well, that meant a lot of canned food.

Canned food is the greatest delicacy. Living off it isn't so great either.

The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 10:47 pm

I reached around for my sword a little, regaining what balance I had, and conjuring what little power I had left, I pulled myself up.

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/11/12, 11:52 pm

I see from the corner of my eye that an Elite is getting up to my left, somewhat behind me. But I ignore him because I notice Four being dragged with us.
Who appears to be wounded. Badly. No, we're not losing another soldier here today. Not if I can help it.
I turn around, run over to Dormius and take Four from him. Then lifting Four up on my back. Piggyback style.
Hopefully they just leave us alone... and if not. I'm pretty sure Sierra has our backs.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 01:00 am

=i fire my last mag, making sure each round hits at a target, before just putting the rifle on my back and picking up a discarded weapon, firing glowing blue balls at the enemy as I ran backwards, covering Scott and Four=

The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 02:52 am

Finally. Four, Dormius and me make it over to the Warthogs. I load Four in the transport 'hog and climb in myself. Dormius climbing in also.
"Alright, let's get out of here."

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 03:24 am

While riding on the broken 'Hog, I heard a radio signal come in from a what sounded like a stranded marine.
I grab the Warthog's external comm mic.
"Collins? This is corporal Miller, you hear me?"

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 01:29 pm

=I give a look at the wounded Spartan=

You look like you got your bell rung.

=I give a sly grin under my helmet=

And well, to be fair, I did warn ya to keep your distance didn't I?

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 03:31 pm

I got back up and charged forward, seeing the Warthogs.

"Get the Wraith up. Secondly, get contact with the Corvette. A little support would be excellent; get snipers up on those walls, aim for the wheels!"

I placed my blade by my side, before re-equipping my Beam Rifle. I loaded another casing of Ionized plasma into the Rifle before looking down my scope at the nearest warthog. I shot two bolts off, unsure whether they would connect with them or the wheels.

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 04:41 pm

"Well. If I didn't ask for you to blow them early I would- what the hell?"
I hear a beam rifle fire off twice. I look to where it came from. It's that Elite who just got up. I look down at where he shot.
One had hit our bumper and the other I can't see. But I do hear a sssssssss coming from below us.
"The bugger got our tire!"

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 04:45 pm

=I look back towards the Covenant camp=

Well...shit

Well...if they weren't pissed off before, they're sure pissed off now

=I look back to find the source of the shot=

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 05:13 pm

I continued to fire, managing an additional two bolts off. I heard the buzzing of Ghosts behind me, Unggoy operators by the looks of it. I ran over to the first one in sight, before grabbing the head of the Unggoy and pulling him out of it. He complained a little before I sped off, his complaints becoming more distant. Some of my fellow warriors had hijacked our other Ghosts and started chasing after me.

I have the human Warthogs within my grasp, and I will not allow them to escape!

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 05:24 pm

=I look back and see Ghosts speeding toward us=

Aw shit...

=I yell over the comm=

We've got Ghosts on our six!

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 05:32 pm

"Incoming ghosts! Someone get a rocket launcher back here!"
I clutch my left shoulder, the pain finally coming to me.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 05:36 pm

=I motion to the marine driving and get out my rocket laucher=

Give me a clear shot!

=I try to get the laucher lined up on the Ghost=

Well...here goes nothing

=I take a deep breath and take the shot=

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

=I watch the rocket then impact one of the Ghosts, creating a fireball=

Last edited by The Meta on 02/11/12, 05:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 05:38 pm

I hear Dusk three blast in the comm, I then turn my head seeing the Ghosts he was yelling about.
"They can't just leave us alone, can they?"
I whip around in my seat with my assault rifle, and start to fire controlled bursts at them.

The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 06:34 pm

I evaded the rocket barely which slowed me down, a lot. I picked up speed firing a few bursts at the Warthog in front of me.
I heard an explosion behind me, I looked behind to see what it was whilst my Ghost was still running and saw the plasma and fuselage of a Ghost lying in the middle of the street. There were still three Ghosts left, the rest had been diminished. We pressed on, knowing the mighty and colossal weight of failure.

"Zaki, aim for their rear. Loko, pally upfront. We'll catch them. F'alas, remain where you are; call for reinforcements!"

Zaki, Loko and I began firing short bursts whilst remaining an apt pace.

Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 06:46 pm

Collins continued to walk down the ruined street. Hearing his radio live as the transmission comes through, a bit staticey. But it's there.

"Corporal Miller, this is PFC Collins, I am receiving you, thank god someone is out there."

He ducked into another building, a storefront rather, moving behind the counter and keeping his eyes on the entrance.

The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 06:58 pm

=I look and still see three more Ghosts=

They're like damn roaches...Three more!

=I hear the whiz of plasma bolts as two of the Ghosts open fire=

Get an MG on those sons of bitches!

=I look around for the third Ghost and catch a glimpse of it off to our right=

SHIT! THEY'RE GONNA CUT US OFF!

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:02 pm

I boosted, missing the spray from the fire hydrant and disappearing from the Warthogs, before boosting up a downed sign which sent me boosting over it and into the air. I continued to fire at the Warthog.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:06 pm

=I look up as one the Ghosts jumps the Hog formation=

SHIT!!!!

=I get my rocket laucher ready=

This is payback, bitches...

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:11 pm

I hear the soldier's radio transmission.
He's just gonna have to wait 'til we're done here.
I climb in the back of the 'Hog, and get on the MG, aiming it at one of the Ghosts. I fire and turn its armor into swiss cheese.

The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:17 pm

"Loki...no!"

I watched as Loki's Ghost exploded right in front of me. Disgraceful! Burn them! Burn them all!

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:24 pm

=I take aim at the Ghost trying to cut us off and fire=

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

=I watch as the Ghost turns into a fireball=

THAT ONE'S FOR THE RIO, YOU BASTARDS!

=I reload the rocket laucher and search for more targets=

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:31 pm

I continued to charge, firing more bursts of plasma at my own discretion. Two more Ghosts joined us, with F'alas returning.

"Excellent! Engage their tires! Without them, they will burn!"

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:34 pm

=I look as the Ghosts come at us like banshees=

SHIT! LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE REALLY PISSED NOW!

=I move my rocket laucher around and try to get a clear shot=

Get an MG on them, NOW!

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 07:39 pm

I lean back against the seat, still holding my left shoulder. It's not bleeding at all, the energy dagger cauterized it.
Which isn't good at all. I'd much prefer it to be bleeding. With a sigh I take my hand away from it since it isn't doing anything.
My back wound doesn't hurt all that much, though I don't think it's very deep. Or deep at all. That should be fine.

Back to top Go down
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 08:35 pm

=From behind the Ghosts, purple blurrs in the air. Two Phantom dropships come out of Active Camouflage and trail behind the Humans. One pulls forward next to the Warthog and opens its side door. A Sangheili steps onto the platform, armor blackened and scarred. He holds no weapon. He shouts something down to the Humans=

Nuk ahn ziil dei vuzuur!

=He steps back and yanks something from one of the seats in the Pelican. It is a young Human boy, badly wounded, and clearly tortured. One of his two prisoners, and the only one currently conscious. He holds the Human by the back of the neck and out over the edge of the platform. His grip was tight and his appearance angry=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 08:53 pm

=I look at the Elite =

BUZZ OFF, FREAKS

=I fire another burst to get his attention=

Last edited by The Meta on 03/11/12, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 09:24 pm

I note the Phantom, but continue firing.

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 11:34 pm

Ellie unleashes missile barrages, blasting Ghosts to Hell.
She felt it. That single Ghost. Women's intuation.
She winged six missiles at Katie's killer, before noticing the Elite and humans.
"Dusk Three. I need another shotgun. Get it to my 'Hog. I'm about to do something monumentally stupid. Cover me."
Ellie directed her driver to come up alongside Dusk 3's Warthog, Ellie l's arm waiting for the shotgun.
"I'm fucking insane."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRP Second Story Chapter 1
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next