Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 9: TBD

Go down 
+10
Kabnit
Osiris
Teria
TrashClown
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
Felix
Carmana
Janitor
zeru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 05:22 am

Gitz boarded the ship.
"Oh yeah, real fun house that place was.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 05:58 am

=after everyone gets on board the cargo bay seals up and the albatross takes off and after a few minutes a large missile carrying a pair of moray space mines flies past and lands in the top floor of the base before detonating and obliterating the base and any rebels in it=
Back to top Go down
Carmana
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 06:13 am

James sat back where he was sitting and stretched...he removed his helmet for a moment and the AI spoke through its speakers. "So now what?". James chuckled and looked at Zeru. "as I recap Zeru owes me a ship now...but we can discus that when we have more time...sound fair Zeru?". He smiled abit...chuckling to let Zeru know he wasn't going to bug him about it
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 03:30 pm

I found the noise and killed a couple more guys. I guess I forgot what multiple bootsteps sounded like.
But another noise came to my left. I turned and saw Zeru, Darnok, Gitz, Simile, Punkinav and the other two like them.
And a suit of armor on a cart type thing. They ran past me so I silently joined them. Going back to the ship.
Presently, I just saw the rebel base explode. Guess we aren't going to see about their reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 01:08 am

=they eventually get to the troph end disembark while several technitions run up to them=

take dormii to the medbays's panic ward and keep him restrained once you get the armor off him careful of that right arm

=they nod and a few of them take the trolley to the ward while zeru turns to the others=

anyone hurt?
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 01:17 am

James shrugged. "my shoulder hurts but that's it...that should heal fine on its own.". He picked up his helmet and held it under his right arm
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 02:24 am

(Burk)
=i shook my head, as did everyone else=

(Punikav)
=i sighed=
Just...morale damage.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 02:29 am

expect alot of that over your life time

Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 03:29 am

James looked at Zeru and smiled abit. "ya got that right...and take it from an old...ok young...vet from the war...it's not fun...so Zeru what do we do now? We got your friend and his armor out of there so what's next?". He stretched abit and winced slightly due to his shoulder...It was an annoyance more than anything
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 04:06 am

[u] right now we go to armory and get out of this armor then i think food after that we'll decide as we eat[u/]
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 04:09 am

James shrugged. "we'll you can ditch your armor if you want but I'm fine in my suit......I don't trust the under layer coming into contact with open air anyway after years being frozen in cryo sleep...that stuff got stuff and brittle ya know?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 05:11 am

whatever you say just folllow the directions to the nearby meshall

=goes to armory to take off his armor=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 06:00 am

(Dormii)
=there was more screaming, some coughing from my sore throat, and more cursing. Whomever had these damned bindings on me had made sure they weren't going to budge. I yelled my defiance as loud as I could, and struggled hard at the bonds wrapped around my entire body=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 09:06 am

=Affairs on the surface were finally being settled. With the removal of the embedded Spartan, the refugee camp was able to more easily manage things, starting with assuring the public that all was well. The civilians there, despite feeling comfortable, were wary of the Haven soldiers who served as security, and even the doctors and civilians who simply were there to help. Yes the UNSC had told them the people here were allies, and meant to give them a home, but the fact was the technology these people used, was as alien as the Covenant, that the people had trouble trusting them. Or rather, trouble trusting their control over the technology, many at this point bearing stigmas against alien technology. They were xenophobic, and yet didn't act on it simply because it was under the control of humans=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 12:00 pm

=Feyd and the remains of his squad sat quietly in the Hanger, waiting for the Doctors to be done with Dormii. Feyd was nervous about the whole situation, and knew all too well the likelyhood that he would be killed=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 07:03 pm

the monitor spiked, after many months of being comatose, it seemed that he would finally be waking up. Or so it seemed.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 09:50 pm

=eventually arrives to the armory and after quickly getting it off and secured heads to the messhall for some food=

they better not have that nasty stuff again
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime08/01/13, 12:00 am

(Simile)
=we followed along towards the armory, to take off our armor, then we just headed off to our quarters. We'd been moved closer together, so we could meet up easier, I guess. I never asked, but that'd seemed to be the right reason=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime08/01/13, 04:40 am

=gets to the messhall and loads a tray up with a bunch of food and sits down at a table=
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime08/01/13, 11:40 pm

James went to the mess hall and sat down after getting his food...he sighed and set his helmet on the table near him...he ate slowly and his new AI was thinking about the data she got from James' suit
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime09/01/13, 03:46 am

=gets done and as he gets up he see's darnok so he goes over and sits down at the table he's at=

we'll let everyone rest up for abit then get to work on those A.I's tho we do need to run tets to make sure the rebels didn't mess with that AI of yours too much,any questions?
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime09/01/13, 10:40 am

James sighed and looked at Zeru. "just don't forget that gitz found AI parts...if there is any way to avoid using Alice then I want to do so...but if we must I should let you know that the rebels were actually trying to terminate her...apparently she didn't like being messed with and deleted all those little viruses and bugs they put into her...they didn't like that too much..."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime09/01/13, 05:06 pm

Gitz didn't waist any time. He walked up to one of the engineers and talked about the parts that Zeru promised as compensation for the job. The engineers were very cooperative, and brought him his parts in crates, and some workers loaded them into the ship. After thanking them he immediately got to work on his slip drive.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime09/01/13, 07:34 pm

that's why i want to go in and see if i can remove them,and as for the actual info taken from alice it's nothing to worry about like i said before it'd just be the really basic coding alice will be fine trust me and the partz gitz found are going to be used i something we've been building to make Ai's just lacked alot of needed parts,won't say what kinda of A.I due to want it to be suprise and what not
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime09/01/13, 10:25 pm

Alice spoke from James' helmet that was on the table. "don't you think we have the right to know? Your using my basic code and the sergeant is trusting you with my care......besides we won't tell anyone...he isn't in the UNSC anymore so they can't make him give any information...and um on an unrelated note I heard talk of you promising a ship...any idea what class it will be? Just asking"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 12:59 am

all your coding is really going to be used for to be honest is to help set commands and get them up and running and it's not truly a suprise since the technititions got the idea of what kind they want but when they're made not sure yet,as for the ship it's a small personal shuttle and has room for a cyro-pod,a small kitchen and enough supplies to last about a month or so a bathroom and sleep quarters able to hold about 5 people with fair amount of space, hit's armament is as of now only a single laser turret on top of the ship and the bottom,they've been down graded to avoid having to drain any energy from the ship so long as you fire every 15 seconds per and their damage isn't much because of that but it will be enough to give you some protection which nowadays is better then nothing, it also has some shields but not enough to handle more then a handful of archers possibly less,any questions?
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 01:16 am

James looked at Zeru and suddenly got an idea... "you wouldn't happen to know where there is some easily accessible covenant tech around here would ya? If so then I might be able to graft it into the ship...maybe make some new stuff too...like these...take a look...if you see anything you have questions about feel free to ask". He reached into his pack and took out three types of strange grenades, his special transmitter, and something that looked like a purple morning star with a glass dome in the center. He took off his right gauntlet and set it on the table...he pushed the button and it opened to reveal the plasma coils...then he set his needler down too...looking at it up close showed many modifications... "made all of this crud the way it is by myself...lots of time and effort went into all of them". He sat there and let Zeru look at them and waited for any questions he may have
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 04:33 am

[u] what all would you graft onto it/u]
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 04:37 am

James thought about what he was looking for... "we'll it depends on what I find if anything". He sighed and looked at the custom gear he had set on the table...he was proud of his work
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 04:54 am

tell me what you got planned and i'll tell you if we got the parts for it or not
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 04:58 am

James sighed. "I was thinking of possibly adding covenant tech to increase the power supply on the ship and after that I can upgrade the shields and weapons...maybe even add more"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 05:21 am

trust me when i say it doesn't need upgrades not with it's high speeds
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 05:27 am

James sighed and shrugged. "if you say so...". He sighed again and opened his pack to put his gear back...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 06:40 am

sorry but at least you get your own ship so any preference on color scheme and name for it?
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 07:26 pm

"actually yes...purple and black with red and yellow secondary...and I want it to be named...The Dark Bolt"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/01/13, 07:35 pm

"And this doohicky here should..."
The slip drive that Gitz had been working on glowed to life, with a faint orange color, emitting from the core.
"Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 12:17 am

ok then

=types the info into the tacpad he brought with him=

ok done they'll get to work asap,also the whole food lasts a months thing that is counting in 5 people so should be good for 5 months on ur own

-------------

also car how can you mod a needler thought only covies knew how and they'd blow up if you tinkered wit them
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 12:30 am

James nodded and and smiled...he heard a beeping from his helmet and Alice told him what it was. "It's a transmission...from a UNSC ship! I'll patch it through the helmets speakers...". She patched it through and James looked at the helmet on the table. »This is the UNSC cavalier to sergeant Darnok...can you hear me? This is captain Matthew Hatter...glad to see your alive sir...we hope you wouldn't mind us stopping by to see ya...a lady on board wants to see ya...one dr. Glensly? Request permission to meet up with you sir?«. James was shocked...he looked at Zeru. "I say that your call there Zeru...you respond to them ok? I haven't heard from that ship since my cryo pod was lost...I want to see if this dr. Glensly is who I think it is......"

((I was planning on making a thread with the story behind that particular gun honestly...what do you thing of 'from the inside out' as a title for a thread?))
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 12:51 am

go ahead i see no problem with it

------
go for it long as it doesn't really warp cannon dun see why not and name be good :P
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 01:01 am

((Thanks! Btw an infiltration into covenant territory on a remote planet is ok right?))

James looked at him and nodded...he put his helmet on and used the comm channel... "Captian this is spartan 666 sergeant James Darnok...permission has been granted...I'll meet you when you and the good doctor arrive...over and out". He looked at Zeru. "let me introduce you to my old crew...if the old crew survived...I don't even know how long I was in cryo sleep......". He headed to the hangar bay

((How many years would he have been in cryo if he is still 16/17???))
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 01:13 am

Gitz stood up and as soon as he did his stomach growled.
"Huh. Well I do remember someone saying something about a cafeteria."
He didn't bother putting his helmet on, though he was still wearing some armor. Just chest piece and some leg guards. Not wearing his helmet reveals his wrinkled face, though not too bad for his age, and his still full head of hair, but is completely grey and slicked back. Gitz entered the food area, heading for a tray.

((It would be about 26 years Car.))
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 01:19 am

fine with me

=stands up and follows him while passing by gitz=

going to meet some people and try and avoid eating the broccoli it is nasty
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 01:21 am

"I'll take your word."
Gitz continued past Zeru, and to the food line... skipping the broccoli.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 01:42 am

James stood there in the hangar bay as the pelican class vehicle landed...the hatch opened and a squad of three marines, two ODSTs, one captain and the good dr. Glensly stepped out...the marines rushed over to James and fell imminently into a salute at attention...he told the at ease and they all relaxed instantly...they were grinning ear to ear...the ODSTs were nodding and he nodded back...he saluted the captain and the doctor smiled warmly at him...James turned to Zeru. "Zeru...this is my old team. The marines are Jacoby, Ranard, and the lovely Gwendolyn.". The marines shook there heads and laughed. "Oh c'mon sir...your embarrassing us!" It was Gwendolyn who said this...James just chuckled and smiled. "the ODSTs are Blake, and Gorge...and these two are Captain Hatter and dr. Glensly"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 02:18 am

welcome aboard the trophaeum
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 02:23 am

The captain walked forward and extended a hand to Zeru... "Thank you. And I would also like to thank you for finding the sergeant. The crew was loosing morale since we lost him 26 years ago...only reason we don't look that old is because of our own cryo pods." He doctor walked up next to the captian. "I would also like to thank you. Was the boy any trouble at all?" James sighed and slumped his shoulders...the doctor always had thought of him as a child...not as an insult mind you but still
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 02:31 am

=shakes the hand=

not as far as i could tell tho i'm barely older then he is so hard to tell or not
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 02:41 am

James chuckled. "if your barely older than me...then if you count the years I was in cryo I'm TECHNICALLY old enough to be your father heh heh heh! Just joking Zeru!". James and his marines laughed...so did Alice...the doctor heard her and glanced at Zeru. "Looks like our devil spartan child has picked up an AI companion...is that about right mr. Zeru?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 03:05 am

yes it is true

=silently wishes for the awkardness to end=
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 03:08 am

"Hmm...interesting...well anyway...would you mind showing us around the ship? If that's to much trouble I understand completely...your ship your rules..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 9: TBD
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next