Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 9: TBD

Go down 
+10
Kabnit
Osiris
Teria
TrashClown
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
Felix
Carmana
Janitor
zeru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 08:36 pm

(Dormii)
=if i could feel with my right arm, I would've felt the arm blade slide out, and start spearing the rebel, slicing and stabbing and cutting away at his clothes and flesh. REd arcs of blood splattered on the walls and floor and on my clothes=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:17 pm

dormii enough we need to get you in your armor and get you out of here so get over here
Back to top Go down
Carmana
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:24 pm

James handed the armor to the man as Zeru spoke...the AI was analyzing it in case they ever had to fight similar models......James winced abit as his shoulder wound stung for a moment...he heard footsteps and went around a corner...there was a shout followed by silence...he can back. "We might want to hurry...there are more guards on the way...or there will be when their scout doesn't show up on time......I'll stand watch"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:27 pm

(Dormii)
=there was a voice, somewhere, but I didn't care. This fucker needed to to be brought into the world of pain and torment. He needed to suffer and cry out and fear me until death finally came for him. I didn't notice he was already dead, just that he needed to die=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:30 pm

=grabs dormii by the collor and start forcibly putting the armor on him=

-BeP had been in the armor and laughed as the rebel A.I tried to scan the armor for info and replied to it-

tsk tsk shouldn't snoop in your allies things

-----

also car please join the chat if you can
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:43 pm

(Dormii)
=someone grabbed my collar and I twisted and fought, screaming curses at them as I did the guard scum, fury evident in my face and body language=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:45 pm

=gets the last piece on him and stands back=

BeP try and keep him from attacking allies

will "try" no promies

move or get caught in the cross fire people
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:48 pm

The AI in James' suit replied. "I do apologize but it is not that I am snooping. I am actually getting data for the off chance we run into other armor similar to this...if we have to fight it we should be at least somewhat prepared don't you think?". She continued scanning and stored the data in the file she had labeled 'in case of emergency'
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:51 pm

there is no other armor lke this and all you shall find in your scans is a cookbook so enjoy and next time i will hack your systems and fry you

=BeP locks up the armors security tight to prevent anymore attempts=

dude would like if you joined chat so we can talk about a couple things
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:56 pm

((I can't my iPod wont let me...I'm sorry if I'm screwing up big time man really I am))

The AI sighed and James shook his head as he watched the crazy guy get shovedd into the armor and Zeru told them to move
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 09:58 pm

(oh ok my bad it fine then)

=looks to gitz=

i don't think my A.I likes yours very much

BePiwouldn't say that just don't like nosey bodies

Last edited by zeru on 04/01/13, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 10:01 pm

(Dormii)
=i fought and screamed, my cries being muted out by the helmet as I roared my fury and anger at everyone and thing around me. The armor was locked tight, so I couldn't move, except for my right arm. I swung and stabbed and clawed at the armor, trying to find a way out of it. Something seemed familiar about it, but I couldn't tell. Anger clouded my vision and thoughts, and my only actions were those of spite and hatred, raw and unrestrained=
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 10:05 pm

((Yeah I'm sorry...my laptop is screwed up right now so I'm stuck using my I pod...))
James grumbled under his breath as the crazy man went more crazy...the AI was now scanning James' suit getting used to her new home...she was surprised by what she found
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 10:20 pm

Gitz looked back to Zeru.
"Not my AI."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 11:34 pm

we'll decide that later

=drags dormii to the door and steps away as BeP unlocks the armor=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 11:57 pm

Well, like I said awhile ago. At least I think I did. But anyway, I was completely alone up on the first floor. Everyone was dead.
The sirens are still going off, same as the red flashing lights. But other then that though, there's nothing.
Wait, what is that noise?
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 12:00 am

James looked at Zeru. "What does that mean? I'm not giving up this AI. Got it?". He placed a hand on his hip mounted needler
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 12:46 am

(Dormii)
=i spun around at the people who just shoved me out, ready to murder and main and torture and kill. That is, until a few bullets hit me and the walls near me. I spun again, snarling, and saw a large group of people running towards us, firing. I ran at them, screaming and snarling and roaring all my hatred and anger at them. I raised my arms when I got close, taking a few hits but uncaring for my personal safety, and smashed them into the person's arms, feeling a shudder and snap of something as we connected. I turned, and everything seemed to be in slow-motion, as I reached forward and snapped his neck with a quick spin of his head, before leaping onto another person and grabbed his shoulders, placing my feet on his chest and riding him onto the floor before kicking out, all but liquidizing his internal organs against the ground=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 12:55 am

=activates his impact blade and follows dormii=

darnok soem advice 1.don't threaten someone you know nothing of, 2.don't put your hand on your weapon unless you mean to use it and finally what i meant is use that A.I as a basis for his and the other ones,a parent in a way so follow me and stay out of his way or i can't guarantee your safety
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 01:12 am

The AI spoke through the speakers in jams' helmet. "And if I don't want to be a 'parent' for other AI? I am willing to give information but not be cloned....sorry to break it to you." James sighed as he followed Zeru and the others
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 01:35 am

(Simile)
=i just watched with the others, standing among the UNSC troopers as Dormii and friends rushed into the combat=

(Dormii)
=i punched another person in the face, sending them reeling backwards, as someone tried to smack me with their gun, screaming. I grabbed his head and screamed right back into his face before headbutting him, leaving a red smear along the front of my helmet, painting everything in a bloody red. I struck out with hands and feet, driving towards the back of the group, killing or knocking down every person whom I laid eyes on, screaming and cursing and roaring as I took out my vengeance on the people who ran this hole in the ground. My armor was coated in blood, but I didn't notice, not the way it ran down the grooves or streamed off the edges. I took lives, I murdered men and possibly women, in a blood fueled frenzy of destruction=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 01:39 am

=follows cutting down anyone unlucky enought to be still living=

you won't be cloned it's basic info taken use to lay foundation for the other A.I
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 01:58 am

Suddenly, down an intersecting hallway to Dormii's left came a hail of gunfire. Anyone used to the sound would recognize it as UNSC assault rifles. Trained burst fire was used on the guards. Assuming all their targets connected, a rally of "Hallway clear!" came from the crowd. They were obviously trained, and trained well. While still wearing their prison garb, they advanced to meet up with their apparent allies, lead by none other than the hulking super-soldier known as David Clarke. His clothes had been torn and he reeked of sweat, gunpowder, and most prominent, adrenaline. He had no idea who his crew of apparent soldiers were, but didn't care, after seeing a riot break out, he didn't hesitate to find a competent squadron and get off of this rock. He recognized the group, but due to extensive use of torture (chemical and otherwise) he could not recall where from.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 02:11 am

"Well gitz grabbed some AI parts...why not just use them...that particular data has been extracted from me to many times for my liking...". James put a stop to this. "ok can we talk about this later...we have more important things to deal with right now...like making it out of here ALIVE!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 02:15 am

(Dormii)
=the was more gunfire to my left, and I spun and ran, yelling and shouting and screaming with all the hatred and anger that I could express through sound. I made it several steps before I fell, the armor locking up on me. I continue to scream curses and shout insults and yell and fight for all that I could=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 02:24 am

Suddenly the rage snapped. He remembered Dormii, at least, and rushed over to him, AR slung over his back due to the lack of magnetic locks. He kneeled beside Dormii, leaning into his line of sight, "Long time no see, buddy. I know you're pissed. I'm pissed too. But I need you to get a hold of yourself so we can get out of here, okay?" He wondered whether or not his words were getting through to him, and waited for some body language to know if his words had registered.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 02:28 am

(Dormii)
=i shouted up at the face, muted sounds of my voice going through my helmet, the external speakers offline and I'm in no condition to turn them on. I struggled and fought and screamed rage and insults and every curse I could imagine. My right arm, the only thing free from the constricting armor tried to get free, it having been pinned under my armor and thus my full weight=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 02:32 am

David reached down to pick up Dormii by the chestpiece, if successful, dropping him back onto the floor, hoping the light shock would knock some sense into the man, "Wake up, damnit. Get a hold of yourself." He didn't sound angrily, necessarily, but there was a sense of sterness and authority that hadn't been present about him before. Had this prison changed him for the better, or the worse?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 02:34 am

=walks around the corner slashing a guard to the ground before seeing dormii stuck and someone looking over him and takes few seconds to recognize him=

holy crap david your here too is this a spartan party or something i should know about? long time no see btw
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 02:46 am

(Dormii)
=i was picked up by the person, freeing my arm. I took a swing, and connected with his arm, causing a drop in my body which in turn resulted in a shock going through me. I kept swinging and striking at the person in front of me, shouting and cursing all the while. I wasn't even registering words now=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 02:47 am

=steps on the arm pinning it to the ground=

hate to break it to ya david but dormii isn't in the best state right now and we may want to leave before more unwanted company arrives
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 02:51 am

David absorbed the first impact, though Dormii hit the arm he was using as a brace which resulted in him collapsing on top of him, probably resulting in another shock of pain due to his massive weight. He picked himself up, sighing to himself, "Fine, but he's your damn responsibility. He needs to get a hold of himself or we're gonna be fucked." He reached back around for his assault rifle, waving his two forefingers foreward, the universal sign for 'Move out'.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 03:06 am

Several guys came out of a hall on the left and saw James...they shouted and all 12 of them tackled him...James simply chuckled. "you guys really wanna fight? You asked for it...your about to find out why my spartan number is a triple six..." he hit a bitten on his armored right arm and the gauntlet opened to reveal glowing plasma coils......he crouched down and suddenly popped up sending the men flying off of him...he grabbed one by the face with his now glowing hand and squeezed...the man screamed and suddenly there was a cracking sound as his skull broke...James threw the body aside and looked at the other guards......his voice was full of reawakened bloodlust... "so...who's next?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 03:07 am

=finds a nearby trolley and loads dormii onto it making sure to keep his arm restrained and following david=

hate babysitting
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 03:58 am

(Dormii)
=i struggle and strain against the cart and the armor, trying to break free to slaughter and kill and destroy and maim and murder and burn and raze and fight and kill and slice and bash and break and murder and destroy and slaughter and kill...=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 10:58 pm

so david how'd you get caught by these so called rebels
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 11:07 pm

David seated himself on the trolley, easing himself down with a sigh, ever still scanning his surroundings,

"A while back I had set-up a meeting with a supposed friend of mine doing undercover work at a nearby colony. We were talking and all of a sudden I'm subdued by a bunch of a-holes; he'd been compromised and I was captive. I don't even remember what that fuckin' meeting was about, but I've been waiting forever for something like this to happen. Glad it happened when it did."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 11:12 pm

why is it always me who has to rescue you guys miss the days we had torres for that shit

=notices something and stops the trolley=

holy crap a supply elavator
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 11:19 pm

David glared daggers down at Zeru, "Not in the fuckin' mood. It was hell in there." He, too, spotted the supply elevator, looking around for an alternative method of travel.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 11:29 pm

James looked at the supply elevator...he sighed. "it's locked up tight...but my AI can open it if we can find a terminal...". The AI was still scanning James' suit and was still getting surprised by what she saw in it
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 11:32 pm

go for it i ain't lifting this up stairs

=looks at david=
[/u] relax going to grow wrinkles if you keep that up[/u]
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 11:37 pm

(Dormii)
=i thrashed and screamed and yelled until my throat was sore and long after. I fought to break the bindings and get out, to unleash havoc and chaos everywhere I walked=
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 11:40 pm

James found a nearby terminal and removed the AI chip from his helmet...he set it into the terminal and the shimmering purple image of a young girl in a sundress appeared...she smiled warmly at James and gave a thumbs up when she was done opening the elevator. James returned the chip to his helmet. "alright it's open...we also managed to seal off some hallways the guards have to use to get to us"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 12:10 am

=moves the trolley in and waits for everyone else to get in=

all set here
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 12:13 am

James gets in the elevator and readies his shotgun in case there is trouble when they get out
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 02:44 am

Gitz stepped in the elevator, slinging his rifle on his back again.
He held his hands behind his back, as he waited for his companions to enter, and the elevator doors to slide shut. Gitz looked down at the Spartan called "Dormii"
"Do you think he's gonna be alright? He seems to have gotten the worst of what they had down here."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 02:54 am

he'll be fine after awhile
=waits for the elevator to get to the top level and begins pushing the trolley once toe doors opened to the last albatross ship waiting=

let's hurry up people this place gonna light up and don't want to be here when it happens
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 04:19 am

Gitz drew his short shotgun when the lift's doors slid open, revealing a single ship.
He followed Zeru, keeping his weapon raised, encase a rebel decided to pop out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 05:03 am

James headed to the ship and helped Zeru push the trolley on-board. He saw some rebels and tossed a grenade at them...he sighed as everyone started getting on. "We'll...that was fun...right?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 05:07 am

(Punikav)
=seeing Dormii like this was unnerving. Just like for everyone else, we couldn't talk, just thinking about what happened=

(Dormii)
=i struggled harder, thrashing and screaming and fighting to dimember murder and incinerate. I hurled curses at each and every person I could see, not registering that my external speakers were offline=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 9: TBD
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next