Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 9: TBD

Go down 
+10
Kabnit
Osiris
Teria
TrashClown
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
Felix
Carmana
Janitor
zeru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 03:43 am

ok people we going in be ready these prisoners aren't as friendly as the other levels so lets go people move move move

=moves to the objective with the gun firing at anything that attempted to stop him=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 04:26 am

Gitz, Darnok, and the suit of armor rode down the elevator to Zeru's position.
Both of them arriving just as Zeru opened a door and charged in firing. Gitz began running to the where Zeru had just been, taking cover in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Carmana
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 04:36 am

James ducked down and readied his shot gun...then the A.I. Alerted him to a trip wire type trap near Zeru...James saw the mechanism and fired at it which caused it to deactivate...he got on the comm. "Zeru! Watch where your going ok? There are traps set up around here...the A.I. Says to shoot at the ground of every left corner turn and every 11.275 feet...do you copy?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 04:43 am

=draws a pair of pistols and shoots the traps=

such a pain really hope guards or prisoners set off the rest

=shoots several people as they round a corner then continues=

have your A.I tell me how far till main prisoner cell area
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 04:46 am

Gitz turned to Darnok.
"I'm gonna follow Z. Watch my back."
Gitz darted in behind Zeru.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 04:49 am

James confered with the AI and responded. "down to the next left...down that hall...then make a right and there should be a flight of stairs going down at the end of that hall...understood? Oh and be careful...traps are everywhere down there"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 04:52 am

looks like these traps were only recently set up

=his pistols run out of ammo so he ambuses a guard killing him with several punches to the chest and uses his weapon from that point on=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 04:57 am

Gitz followed close behind Zeru, only using his silenced pistol, taking much time on each shot, making sure it's a killshot.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 05:00 am

James spent this time chatting with the AI while still keeping an eye out for trouble
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 06:46 am

gitz what all do you make of these traps they seem crudely done in a hurry
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/12/12, 04:26 pm

Gitz looked down at one of the traps.
"Set by the prisoners maybe?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/12/12, 05:57 pm

not so sure seems highly unlikely guards would let them let alone the fact they
wouldn't have the supplies
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime27/12/12, 06:22 pm

"So, you think the guards did this? Maybe when they heard what was going on upstairs?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime27/12/12, 06:35 pm

i think so and be careful wouldn't suprise me if they used some prisoners as human bombs
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/12, 03:38 pm

Gitz would hope Zeru was wrong. But these guards could be that sick.
"I'll keep an eye out."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/12, 03:41 pm

=sends comm to darnok=

bring the armor down we're going to need it asap

=switches comm off=

dam how large is this level
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/12, 03:46 pm

Gitz hadn't had an answer for Zeru.
"It's this damned traps. They're slowing us down pretty good."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/12, 03:49 pm

wait doesn't the laser got any charges if so set it on the ground an dthe wall andd fire it so it clears out the traps for us
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/12, 03:55 pm

Gitz had almost forgot about the giant heavy laser strapped to his back.
He unclipped it, and handed it to Zeru.
"It only has one shot left. I'll let you do the honors."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/12, 03:58 pm

=stops and sets the laser down and begins aligning it as suggested=

fire in the hole

=charges and fires the laser ripping through the remaining traps in the hallway=

oh look at that the plan actually worked, after you good sir
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/12, 04:00 pm

"Not bad."
Gitz holstered his pistol, and retrieved his MA5K rifle on his back.
Then continued down the hall.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/12, 04:30 pm

=follows gitz=

=thinks to himself=
-this better not take forever to get to dormii-
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/12/12, 10:04 pm

James heard the message from Zeru and brought the armor with him...he set it next to gitz.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime31/12/12, 01:17 am

(Dormii)
=I could almost feel it, their fear, the people in the room. I didn't know of what, but it....fueled me...I...was glad they were afraid, it made me laugh, made me want to show them the fear. I struggled at the chair, trying to get free, a blood-thirsty smile on my face as I glared at them from under my unkempt hair with murderous delight. They spoke to me but I wouldn't say anything, just smile, glare and fight the chair. I knew I would get free, it was only a matter of time. One of them struck me with his gun across the face, creating another gash along my cheek as it split. I snarled and hurled curses at him fighting harder against the chair. Another one moved behind me to hold on to my arms, to try and stop me from getting out. They talked into their radio pieces, probably trying to arrange for one of their doctors to come in here and get me=

Putredinis, Non humana ferae! Ego exinterare te quasi vermes estis! Ego sentire sanguine tuo decurrunt brachium meum, et vigilate eam piscinam in pavimentum! Ego sentire anima vestra relinquere tuum corpus sicut lux relinquit oculos tuos, et abit in Aether! Vos mos supplica pro misericordia, propter celerem mortem vos autem tantum adepto a tardus CRUCIANS penale mortuum de mures inclusi essent et murium, qui dignus es!

(Burk)
=we followed the others, taking shots and giving shots to soldiers coming from behind us. Apparently they didn't like us going this way=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime31/12/12, 09:58 pm

=they finally make it to the area=

-turns on his suits speakers for a brief moment
HAND OVER MY FRIEND AND I'LL SPARE YOUR LIVES DON'T AND YORU GOING TO FUCKING DIE
-turns it off-
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime31/12/12, 10:18 pm

(Burk)
=the only response to Zeru was a flash of gunfire whipping down the hallway=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime31/12/12, 11:22 pm

oh you fucking bastards are so dead

=looks to the raiding party with him=

ok now we go from moving forward to completely decimating the prics so feel free to use that military training you all got

=starts running down the hall and pulls out the impact blade and starts using it to block some of the shots to minimize amount that hit his shields while cutting anyone who got to close while firing a pistol he gained from the rebels every so often after the clip ran out=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime31/12/12, 11:35 pm

(Dormii)
=Gunfire...warfare...this is why they were afraid...someone was coming to kill them. I giggled softly to myself, knowing that soon they'd be dead. I fought against the chair some more, prompting another strike from the guard's rifle. I spat more curses at him, struggling. The others, the ones not currently trying to keep me under control, aimed at the door, I think. I saw maybe two do that. The others were behind me, I kept thrashing, screaming, yelling, cursing every soldier there with a blood-frenzy yell=

VOBIS morientur cuncti! Corpus et sanguis in manibus meis fuerit? Vobis cibum et musculos sit amet stercora ossa mea! Vos ero oblivione trito: mundi in an unamrked vadosum gravi cum animis vestris ardentes intus de corde quidquid damnatorum inferno pariunt vobis timent! Morbi sodales timeat nomen tuum et clamabimus in familiis dolor in memoriam vos faciam super manu mea poena? Cadavera vestra BE MEI Ludibriorum!
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime31/12/12, 11:43 pm

=Feyd yelled to his ODST's over the Gunfire=

F- You heard the man! Open fire!

=The squad ducked behind pieces of debris and started hailing the Rebles with AR, BR, and DMR fire, taking care to avoid Zeru as he charged down the hall. A few bullets pinged off their cover before a sniper shot punched clean through one of the concrete rubble piles and struck Red 2 [Korin, Jack] right in the heart. He was dead before he hit the floor. Feyd said nothing and did not falter his aim as the other three ODSTs realized what happened. He aimed with his rifle and placed a shot clean into the sniper's throat. He continued firing, as did Red 1 and 3, while Red 4 dragged Jack's body away from the firefight=
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/01/13, 12:18 am

James smirked under his helmet and fired with his needler...he ran up to a guard and melees him in the face...he headed a warning from the AI and ducked as a shot went over his head
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/01/13, 06:48 am

It... it was covered in blood. The floors, the walls and parts of the ceiling. All of it from the Rebel soldiers. The ones I killed.
The feeling of seeing all of it was wrong though. Waaaay wrong. It felt amazing, to see all this. It was my achievement.
That's how I saw it, my achievement. My victory. But it wasn't a big one. Maybe a couple dozen rebel soldiers.
Why am I thinking like this? Is it because I spent a time away without fighting? Am I crazy now? Just completely insane?
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/01/13, 07:52 pm

Gitz kept his rifle up, and moved alongside the right side of the hallway. He moved fast, firing at any rebel that decided to poke his head. He didn't need to hit them, just keep them in their cover long enough that he could get within melee distance. He slung his rifle over his shoulder, while taking out a knife, ramming it into a rebel's bottom jaw, Showering Gitz's hand in blood.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 03:49 am

==Planet Srevaera==
=Two weeks ago, messages reached Srevaera from Xenos and the Di-Luminus belt depicting what could only be described as the end of all things before their very eyes. It did not take long for the governments of Srevaera to come to a conclusion on what must be done. Planet-wide evacuation. The navy wasted no time getting the word out to everyone on the planet. Every ship in the navy was outfitted with basic supplies and tools to make the journey out into deep space. From there, there was no destination. With luck, they would be picked up by allies and taken somewhere safe. But until then, they had nowhere to go. All they could do was escape the imminent destruction of their home and hope that their species could survive elsewhere. Now it was exactly 15 days into the Evacuation, and still only a fraction of the population had escaped, maybe a few hundred thousand at best. Not only this, but there would not be enough ships for everyone, and they knew this. Down on the planet, a mother and her child are on a train with what little they were able to pack bound for Iihbaks City, where they would board a ship and be taken into the unknown void and prey for rescue=

"Mommy?"

"Mhmm?"

"The X No's will come help us, right? Delta will save us, won't he?"

"No child... Delta is gone... and so are the XNNOs..."

"What about the Sethalii? Will they help us..?"

"They are gone too, child..."

"The New Covenant?"

"They're all gone. We're all that's left of the Alliance..."

"Not even the Humans..?"

"The Humans are out there, but they are Human. No help will come from them..."

"You're wrong, mom. They will come. You'll see..."

"The Inheritor will come..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 08:11 am

(Miranda)
=It was.....almost a full day now, since Jason and the fleet had left Haven. The Council was still in charge, still keeping the planet running. As for me and Vigil, we kept ourselves busy monitoring communication channels, checking in with the prowlers. Speaking of which, I was pleased to see that another prowler was finished on schedule. The Black Star, and her crew, were given special assignment. We had not forgotten about the aliens that had wiped out the XNNO's, nor did we forget the fact that the XNNO's themselves were dead. They may have been the ones to torture, enslave, and kill families of the humans that now lived here, but genocide of their entire race not deserved. Ever since we had learned of what we were now facing, we had been preparing, and Black Star's assignment was part of that. We knew of the Srevaeran race, just not where they were or how to contact them. If anyone was going to be targeted by these new aliens, it was bound to be them now. We had only guesses, of where they could possibly be, but we had a decent headstart. It seemed clear they weren't in either UNSC space (former or otherwise) or Covenant territory. So that left a large area of space for them to be located in, a region Black Star would be exploring. Even I was making my own personal contributions to the effort, having already had access to the Archives, and the new designs that had been created in response. I was working on my own weapons-- cyber-warfare. Argo, Silver and I were devising new forms of viral attacks that might be able to work on the alien technology. After all, it seemed clear they used slip-space, and that they had their own forms of sensor and targeting technology, so it seemed only right that we create a counter measure=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 06:09 pm

==Space over Srevaera==
=Three portals opened in Slipspace, and out of each came three Hylaan. Their small cannons fired, tearing down the Srevaeran ships in orbit as they attempted to flee. Twisted metal and molten slag filled the planet’s orbit, slowly beginning to fall down to the surface. Those still on the ground, civilians and soldiers alike, looked up in fear and horror at what they knew to be their unstoppable doom. A mother and her child stood among a crowd of civilians loading onto the SAS Nii’khadde=

“Don’t worry, mom. We’ll be safe. The Inheritor will come and save us.”

“The Inheritor will come…”
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:16 pm

Withdrawing his blade Gitz saw another rebel stepping out of cover, raising his rifle.
But before he was able to do so, Gitz threw the knife by its blade. Though the blood made it slip from his hand at the wrong time, it still hit its target in the stomach, causing the soldier to drop. Gitz drew his pistol and shot the now writhing man in the head. And grabbed his knife back.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime02/01/13, 09:17 pm

=shortly after they clear the hallway of hostiles=

ok people lets mvoe
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 12:12 am

==Srevaera==
=The Hylaan cut down the Srevaeran fleet with no effort at all. Before even a minute was over, only six ships remained in orbit. They sent frantic messages back and forth to eachother before one voice rang out over the comms system=

"THEIR SHIELDS ARE DOWN!"

=There was no delay. All six ships opened fire on a single one of the Hylaan, but to no avail. They could hardly even damage it, and they were quickly cut down. As their shields recharged, they descended down to the surface of the planet. Soon after, another Platform station accompanied a number of Hylaan through a slipspace portal and into Srevaera's orbit. The massive creatures began collecting all life they could find into huge metal crates and ferrying them up to the station. One group of civilians was on the run from one of the Hylaan, and quickly losing their race. Among them was a mother and her child=

"No help will come from the Humans..."

"We are alone..."

=And thus the cultivation continues=

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Feyd and his remaining squadmates got up from their cover and followed Zeru without speaking a word=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 12:48 am

=gets to the last room left and walks up to the door and slashes the hinges off and kicks the door down before going in with his pistol and shooting the guards in the room=

clear
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 01:29 am

James' AI scanned the room...an alarm went off in his helmet and he ran to Zeru and pushed him out of the way...a laser emplacement fired and hit James on the right shoulder...he ignored the pain and sent an EMP grenade at it...the laser deactivated
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 01:36 am

=chucks the impact blade at the disbled turret before turnnign to darnok=

how bad is it

-----------------
also car would be nice if ya joined party
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 03:09 am

=Affairs on Haven were going smoothly. The refits of the frigates had been completed, more of the workforce assigned to the refits than actual ship production. Now the destroyers came next. One at a time, they each descended to the surface, the shipyards, and had their reactors swapped with the newer models. With ships back in the UNSC, such tasks would take days, or weeks even. But the shipyards on Haven excelled at their tasks, the autonomous Sentinels and human crews getting the new reactors installed. When they were done, the next order of business was the new shield emitters. The Council had reached an agreement on one thing: it was time to set aside the weapons they made, and use the swords and shields the Forerunners left behind. And thus, the slow conversion of the fleet's weapons and shields began in full=
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 03:18 am

James looked at Zeru and waved a hand at him...he was bleeding but not too bad in his opinion. "not too deep...stings like heck but...it's turrets like that that convinced me to get the CQC plate on my right side...it's thicker...ow! What the devil's ex was the power output on that blast?!? Arg!". He fumbled into his pack and grabbed the bio foam...he used it and grunted a bit...the AI spoke over the suit's speakers. "He should be fine...that EMP pulse hit the main security control center by the way..."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 03:51 am

==Two days after initial Hylaan attack on Srevaera, now current RP time==
=Most of the surface of Srevaera was now covered with the reddish vines. But Srevaera had something distinctly different about it from the other worlds the Hylaan attacked. The planet itself remained largely unscarred, save for the vines, as the Srevaeran Fleet was not one of particularly considerable size. Most of the wreckage from the ships remained in orbit or drifted off into space, and the little that did fall down to the planet again landed mostly together in heaps. The Hylaan searched the planet high and low for any life forms they could capture, and capture they did. They were being rounded up and packaged almost faster than the Platform could process them. Meanwhile, others began the task of spraying the black-red mist all over the surface. The cultivation continued...=

=Roughly 17 days ago, the Srevaeran fleet had sent a message to Haven, a distress signal calling for aid. It would just now reach Haven=

Code:
Srevaera to Haven, we are expecting an attack by an unknown Alien species soon. We dont know when they are coming, but they are, and we must be ready. We cannot fend them off alone. We need your help. Please, if you recieve this message, our people need you.

=On a Medical Bed in a Haven Hospital, X No Alpha finally succumbs to her injuries; multiple lacerations and infections thereof, extreme trauma from blunt force, a bursted stomach, a failing lung, a pierced heart, and nearly every bone shattered. She dies in her sleep, passed out from the pain, Human anesthetics being toxic to an XNNO body. The mother of their species was finally gone forever=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 04:02 am

(Miranda)
=As Argo, Silver and I worked on my latest project, there was a blip from the terminal on my desk. A message. Opening it, I viewed the report: refits were underway, and going smoothly. In response though, production on the new ships was slowed down due to reduced workforces though that was manageable. However, there was depressing, even alarming news. Alpha had died, her vitals dropping while she was asleep and attempts at resuscitation failed. Also, a message from one of the races in the XNNO's alliance had arrived, though it was dated at two weeks ago. They asked for help, help we couldn't give.....help I doubted would do any good now. Still, we had coordinates, and that was something we could use. Something the Black Star could use=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 08:41 pm

==Out in deep, uncharted space, aboard the SAS Rheniir==

=On the bridge, crewmembers were sending out beacons in all directions, hoping to lead someone too them. But according to all maps they posessed, they were in the middle of uncharted space. No reply came=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/01/13, 08:46 pm

(Miranda)
=There was very little time to set up a formal briefing, so I did what I had to. Argo organized the files for record (even if they would be classified) and Silver Light got the clearance. I sent orders to the crew of the Black Star that they were to investigate the fringes of that system, where the message had come from. Best case scenario, there was still time to actually help, maybe evacuate. Worst case scenario there was nothing we could do but sit and gather intel. Though if the Srevaerans had any form of slip-space tech that could have aided evacuations, maybe we could get a healthy blend of both=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 07:38 pm

= after checking on darnok walks over to dormii grabbing and deactivating it along the way and frees him from the restraints and turns to gitz=

help me get the armor on him
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 08:02 pm

(Dormii)
=i didn't hesitate once I was freed, I went over to the guard and started kicking and beating on his prone form. Various crunching and suirting sounds rewarded my efforts as blood spewed from a few holes in his body. I was spewing curses at him all the while, annihilation and death clouding my vision and wanting nothing but more and more=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime04/01/13, 08:33 pm

Gitz nodded to Zeru, then watched as the man that had just been released started hitting the body of a rebel. Gitz wasn't about to stop him, he didn't know what the man had gone through in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 9: TBD
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next