Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 9: TBD

Go down 
+10
Kabnit
Osiris
Teria
TrashClown
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
Felix
Carmana
Janitor
zeru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/11/12, 07:37 pm

=Amidst what remained of XNNO knowledge stored in the largely destroyed databanks of now wrecked ships and bombed out libraries, the Hylaan discovered something. A system of planets far-off from Xenos, inhabited by a people with similar biochemical makeup as their recent victims. A detachment of 50 soldiers were sent into slipspace. They came out over the Di-Lumnus belt, and came under immediate fire. However, even the full brunt of the Sethalii fleets was not enough to take down even one of these invaders. The army of superships which had taken decades to construct fell before the Hylaan cannons and beams like hot butter to the knife. From the surfaces of all three planets, civilians looked up in panic as their last lines of defense were overwhelmed by these creatures. The Hylaan landed on the planets and began ransacking them for any and all life forms. They were quickly rounded up into concentration areas before the space station arrived, one nearly identical to The Platform, which might suggest that the usage of such stations was common practice. The civillians, warriors, animals, all organic life on the planets were sent off to the station to be processed. Within the week, the planets of the system turned from their brilliant whites and blues to deep blacks and reds, their surfaces transformed just as Xenos had been. The cultivation continued...=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 05:26 am

Once to the armory door Gitz noticed that this too was locked.
Not even bothering trying to pick it or anything, William just charged the laser and blasted a hole in the door. Gitz crawled through it and the weaponry came into his view. Along with an assortment of tactical equipment.
"This is what I like to see."
He grabbed a back pack and started loading up on some things, but he made sure not to over do it, he still needed to complete this mission.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 11:55 pm

ok the unsc and al will keep them on the upper 3 levels when we get to level 4 and lower
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 03:59 am

William fills up a pack with clay explosives, not C-12, a bit weaker than that, more like C-4 or Semtex. He put them in a ballistic box before in the bag, didn't want to get blown up after taking a shot to the back. William found a rack of MA5K assault rifles, rifles that were mostly used for special operations. He grabbed one off the wall, then multiple mags for it. The rifle was much lighter than any other assault rifles.

William crawled back out of the hole he made in the armory door, with the pack on his back. He then racked a round in the rifle and proceeded down the hall, looking for his objective.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 04:10 pm

=the unsc squad with 3 odst's staying on the top floor while the last odst and feyt head to the 3nd floor via the normal route=

ok everyone is moving into position and we're good so far lets keep it that way people
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 04:21 pm

William was walking down a hall when the door he was approaching started to unlatch, and slide open. Gitz ducked into cover before it opened. What sounded like about four soldiers walked from the door near Gitz'. The rebels weren't talking much, so they were probably here to investigate why they lost contact with the few soldiers that were already down here.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 11:31 pm

=continues heading down the hall when a rebel comes around the corner with a shotgun and tries to shoot before having the gun be pushed to the side before it could be fired and stabbed in the gut with the impact blade dropping him=

such nice rebel giving me a gun

=deactivates the blade and puts it away and grabs the shotgun and makes sure it's ready to shoot before continuing to move forward=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 11:38 pm

I run down one of the halls. Six rebels come around the corner and fire at me. Various assault rifles echo through the 1st floor.
I don't bother to aim when I fire with my BR. Eighteen bullets later six rebels lay dead. I run over them and around the corner with my shotgun.
Blam! Another rebel with a belly full of lead. I keep running and killing any I see. Just trying to keep the 1st floor from stopping our people below.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 05:04 pm

=gets the updates on his hud=

ok alpshonse is on florr one wreaking havoc,the spartan and odst are heading to the third flood already and will meet us there while the other odst's are ataying here we'd better pick up the pace people

=starts into a sprint and firing the shotgun at any rebel he saw in his way=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 12:03 pm

==The Platform station above planet Sethaliumn==

=One of the Sethali taken to the Platform was just waking up. He looked around the dark reddish room with hazy eyes, trying to discern what exactly he was looking at. His memory of how he got here was fuzzy, but he would remember... They took a huge transport vessel up to the station, packed like sardines in some kind of giant crate. Then they jolted to a halt, and the doors opened. Dark red and black light flooded the crate, and they saw the Tikks for the first time. Nightmarish creatures similar to Sethali in size, but looking more like some hellish spider creature. They were herded down the long dark hallway towards what looked like some sort of holding area. The doors sealed shut behind them, and they saw white smoke begin to fill the room. Soon enough, they were all asleep. How long after, he could not tell, he woke again in some kind of pod like thing, yellowish-green in color and full of an viscous goo that smelled and tasted absolutely foul. With his hazy vision, he could barely make out other pods in the room, and what looked like... Clones? What were they doing with clones? They were brought to another area, never seen again, and the ones in pods were broken out by the Tikks and dragged off to a new place. He lost consciousness somewhere along the way. Now, he was in another pod, this one of a more red-orange color, but equally as disgusting. He looked around, and began to make out shapes of pods like his, filled with some sort of red-black slime. His heart started to beat faster, worried as to what was happening in this place, before he felt an intense pain in his legs, which quickly worked its way up his body. He saw the pod flood with the red-black goo, and heard the sound of crunching, slicing, and mashing of flesh and bone. He fell downwards into whatever was causing this, and was quickly put out of all thought. The cultivation continues...=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 02:26 am

==Deep Space, uncharted territory. A UNSC Exploration vessel, the Kvasir's Blood==

=A message was sent from the ship's bridge. It would reach the UNSC soon=

Quote :
=The video feed showed a man in a UNSC Naval Officer's uniform holding a pistol, leaning over his console as he desperately scrambled to record his message=

This is Captain Beets of the UNSC Kvasir's Blood! Mayday, the Flood are back! I repeat, the flood are back! I dont know how long until they-

=There is a very loud bang of metal at the door. It breaks open, and infection forms flood inside=

-Oh gods! No!

=The man is overwhelmed by infection forms. The video feed cuts to static=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 02:35 am

I keep running through the halls, blasting rebels that're up here. Leaving no survivors and a trail of bodies.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 02:36 am

The Rising Dawn took the brunt of the fleet, missiles flying.
"Looks good so far." Xion said.
"The frigates?"
"Holding their own. Not exactly facing state of the art vessels now. Not even a challenge."
"Right..." Sora sighed. "Oh well."

The four frigates blasted the Rebel battlgroup apart with calculated precision.
Showing just how rash Ramius was, just how insane James was, just how much of a force of nature as D'Aramis, and just how Ikezawa Ikezawa was.
"Xion, you done over there?"
"Sorry Olette. Still got a few stragglers."
"Guess the phrase -"
"Yep."

UNSC Fortress World Arzachel.

Rear Admiral Lelouch D'Aramis watched the feed.
This was bad.
"Mon Dieu..."
Turning, he looked at the comms officer. "Contact Rising Dawn. Get them back to Arzachel immediately."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 02:46 am

Gitz waited for the rebel soldiers to move closer before popping out from his cover.
The closest one was right in front and to the side, William jabbed a pressure point in the man's hand, near the thumb. With the rebel's grip loosened, Gitz knocked the stock of his rifle upwards, its barrel spun and William stopped it once it was upside down and aiming at the rebel. Gitz took hold of the grip and with his other hand held the rebel's collar, He squeezed the trigger with his pinkie finger, while pushing him towards the group of soldiers. The man had a crater in his stomach full of blood, before he was thrown to one of the others. One of the rebels tried catching the man as he fell, mostly just reaction probably.

William Dropped the rifle as it was mostly spent after shooting the last rebel to death. He was now pretty much in the middle of the squad of rebels, all within lunging distance. William froze for a moment analyzing his current situation. After his time was up, the rebels started to rise their rifles at him, but before the first one could, William kicked one of the rifle down, using the kick also like a long step. He moved right up on the soldier and kneed him in the gut, and turned him around to act as a makeshift meat shield as the others opened fire on Gitz.
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Not cool enough for a real rank
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 02:49 am

-Six hours after signal is detected at a UNSC base a Regular Prowler by the name of Baldor's Blade would approach the UNSC Vessel Kvasir’s Blood.

Inside the small craft would be Agent 6, leader of the W.O.L.F team. An ODST Pilots the craft as Agent 6 barks orders her ODST helmet under her arm as she stands by the bay door, “Standard protocol to request permission to land aborted. We’re going in.” She says putting her helmet on over her head and bracing for impact as the ship would crash into the landing area on the vessel.

The air would hiss out of the craft as the bay door opens and I jump out, my feet landing softly in the low-G-level landing area of the Vessel. Quickly making my way to the door I’d wait for the one other present W.O.L.F member, the ODST to regroup with me at the door before breaching and entering guns at the ready.

Last edited by Osiris on 30/11/12, 03:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 03:01 am

Before they could get a better shot William again launched the now dead corpse at the two who were standing, distracting them just long enough to deal with the one that caught the dead body earlier, and was just now getting up from it. William cracked him across the face with his boot, before the man could stand, it seemed to have knocked him out. Gitz swiftly grabbed the rebel's sidearm along with his own, leaving him with dualy pistols. He turned to see the other two guards getting their rifles ready to fire, but before said action happened, Gitz opened fire with both firearms, bringing both rebels down.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 03:20 am

A Slipspace rupture opened, depositing a vessel that dwarfed Covenant Cruisers.
"UNSC Rising Dawn to UNSC Baldor's Blade. AI Xion speaking, on orders from Rear Admiral D'Aramis of Arzachel. We have Spartan Team PRIEST onboard and ready to assist your team."
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 03:34 am

The message relays into the mic on my helm as I check my corners and the ceiling for any flood once I am sure the area is clear I set up a defensive position to speak.
"This is Agent 6, Captain of Baldors Blade, I read you Rising Dawn. Deploy PRIEST team to the left hanger, WOLF units will be standing by.”

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 03:40 am

Xion grinned.
"Sending them over."

Minutes later, a Pelican launched from Rising Dawn, and headed for the hanger.
"Sora. Keep her safe. Please."
"I know."
The Pelican flared out for a landing. Touching down, the ramp lowered, and a few ODSTs trooped down. Then came the Spartans. One in pink highlighted armor walked up.
"Commander Rika - 077."
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 03:48 am

I bring my arm up to salute Rika, “Agent 6, Captain of WOLF team.” I introduce myself to the Spartan before looking to the ODSTs, “Glade to have you aboard.” I say before bringing my hand back down to hold my DMR with both hands. My ODST unit stands guard watching my back as I was turned to talk briefly with Rika. Turning back around I wave for you to follow and brief you, “We got a video message from the Captain of this ship. He was terminated by the flood during the sending of which, making our job a lot harder.” I began walking forward, gun at the ready checking every nook and cranny, “We now not only need to rescue as many UNSC from the flood as possible but we need to get the ship back under control so it does not crash.”
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 03:53 am

=continues rampaging to the objective and after making it to the 4th floor has the spartan and odst stay on 3rd to keep attacking rebels=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 04:04 am

"We know about the Flood. We fought them at Voi. Barely escaped."
Rika glanced at Sora. She moved closer.
"Spartan - 013. We need to get moving. If there are survivors, they'll be the enemy soon. And once theyare off, we burn this ship. There is no other way to clean the infection."
She motioned to a white-armored Spartan. "Spartan - 136. And Spartan - 418.

Sora crossed her arms. "Let's get going. The Rising Dawn is undermanned and needs to get to Arzachel soon. So we gotta make this quick."
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 04:13 am

Replying with a short nod I’d already be at the end of the entry hall peering around closely and noting the mist in the air, “Flood contamination is spreading rapidly.” I’d run up to the next door standing beside it as I prep to enter, “All right, double time on collecting survivors!” With that I’d breach this door and only moments later the trigger would be pulled my ODST running into the room to give me assistance in combating the active flood in the room.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 04:19 am

Priest Team entered after WOLF, weapons spitting fire.
"Priest Team will secure the bridge and set the self destruct and, if possible, Evac the AI. Agent Six. Head for engineering."
Rika blasted another combat form away. "We'll have all survivors meet at the hanger."
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime30/11/12, 01:15 pm

Finishing off the last of the assaulting flood I check my mag and look to the Priest team, “Negative Sir, I need to get bridge. My ODST will wait here for more WOLF reinforcements to come. They’ll take engineering and disrupt the sub-space generator then light this bird.” I look to my ODST and give him a nod as he takes the pack off his back setting up a pyrotechnic bomb for the generator and securing his position to wait for reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime01/12/12, 12:35 am

Rika hated being outranked.
Luckily, she had Admiral D'Aramis behind her.
"Fine. 418 will help your ODSTs. We'll come with you."
Seth - 418 hefted the massive chaingun. "With pleasure."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime01/12/12, 03:16 am

=after the Rising dawn left the area teh 3 ships that were with the trophaeum headed to the wreckage and the crew immediatly got to work giving all the rebels they foud proper burials as best they could in space before getting to work salvaging the former rebel fleet=
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime01/12/12, 05:05 pm

A last scan of the area, a nod to my ODST who salutes back and I’m off making steady progress with minimal resistance at first as we would make our way to the bridge; However, that’d soon end as the hall leading to the bridge would be complete contaminated by flood. The bio-terrain of the flood had over grown the halls blocking entry, “Stand back.” I’d order as I pull a Pyro-grenade from my belt, spin the top and unpinning it before throwing it into the Bio-mass blockage. The Bio-mass would burn filling the area with a putrid sent. Luckily I wear on my ODST helmet an air filter, as well as a head light to clear out most the stench. The last of the mass would burn away after five minutes clearing the way to the bridge presenting an even worst problem. The rooms before the bridge are entirely and completely over run by flood. It’d be only seconds before the assault drones would begin shooting at us with their needle-dart projectiles.

In the entry hall the ODST looks to 418, “Gotta say, It makes me feel a lot better with a Spartan to help me.” Looking to the door the ODST would sigh, “Sorry for the wait, we’ll give him five more minutes.” This time the ODST speaks of his ‘reinforcements.’
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime01/12/12, 06:01 pm

=The UNSC Kvasir's Blood suddenly jolted harshly, the hull struck by a large piece of debris, possibly an asteroid or chunk of scrap of some description. Within the next five or so minutes, the ship's engines would completely fail, and it would begin falling towards the planet below, designated Vindur-skóg. The effects of the planet's Gravity could already be felt on the ship=
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/12/12, 09:59 pm

In the mist of the firefight with the flood the hull is halted to the side being struck my debris. I would have fallen over if it wasn’t for the Mjolnir IV armors auto-response ability’s to lock. This gives me an advantage I quickly take advantage of, going into a crouch to better my aim as I unload a mag into the fallen flood.
Making the last sprint into the bridge my run comes to a halt as I look around to my horror. All the controls are covered in flood bio-terrain, the computers and navigating systems are displaying static. Then the lights would go out before the backup emergency generators would kick in, the engine of the Kvasir’s blood had failed.
Humbly stepping forward I look out the large windows and marvel at the sight before me. The ship is locked in the gravity of a earth sized jungle planet. You’d barely be able to see the tree line through the masses of cloud coverage around the planet. I place a hand on my helmet as I bring up details on the planet speak in a slight awe, “This is Vindur-skóg.” I state to everyone, my voice taking a more serious tone, “The perfect place for a flood infection to grow and become a colony…” Trailing off I take off my helmet, I’d have a air filtration mask over my nose and mouth as my eyes scan the planet, “That’s where I’m going…” I say somberly, “The flood infection -is- going to reach the planet; with any luck I can stop it before it reaches a high enough level to produce a Gravemind.” Turn to Priest team, “Call your boy back, we need to evac the ship before it crashes.” I slid my helmet back on and curse before speaking back into my mic, “Priest team, the chances of survivability are low, if you want to come I’ll brief you on all the planets data on Baldors Blade.”
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime03/12/12, 04:41 am

=the ships eventually get done and move back into position and wait=

rebel planet:=the raiding party eventually made it to level 5 of the prision having reduced rebel presence signifigantly due to the attacks on level's 1-4=

gitz darnok any luck finding the AI parts or the armor
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime03/12/12, 05:52 am

(Dormii)
=some bastards had taken me to interrogation, I couldn't tell. I was hungry, thirsty, couldn't think straight. I heard sirens, but I didn't know what they meant. It all blurred together. I didn't know what was going on, or if I should care. I swayed around, unsure of my surroundings=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/12/12, 03:10 am

Rika frowned. "We evac off the ship and let one of Rising Dawn's Cortana Specials blast it to oblivion and leave any survivors to burn in the atmosphere. We have an opening; if not, we'll have Long and Dark December drop a few Shivas. Either way...Seth! Get your ass back to thePelican! We're getting off this thing!"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/12/12, 04:12 am

With the current rebels down, Gitz ran through the halls, eliminating any rebel to cross paths with him. He finally made it to the what seemed to be an experiments lab. He entered the room, finding all types of blue prints and some prototypes of different weapons and other equipment. He then saw on the far wall, standing in an open crate, was a suit of spartan armor, similar to what Darnok wore. Zeru's voice broke over the comm.
"I found the suit... I don't know where-"

Gitz took a blow to the side, it felt like a table was thrown at Gitz. He collapsed to the ground and looked up to see what hit him. It was a man, wearing a suit of bulky armor, looking a lot like the armor in the crate, but different, bulkier, slower. The suit spoke.
"You were gonna try stealing my armor, huh? Well that's not going to happen!"
He yelled and started to charge Gitz. So Gitz rolled to the side into a standing position. He pointed his rifle at the armor, but once he pulled the trigger, each shot bounced off of it, making a ping sound every time.

The man in the suit started another charge again, and Gitz didn't move, instead he kept firing, even if none of the shots were getting through. Once close enough Gitz side stepped a giant fist, then grabbed a grenade from his belt, and jammed it in a crevice on the armor. Gitz dove away from the man, and about five seconds passed when the armored man turned to Gitz, oblivious as to what was about to happen. The room quickly lit up and shrapnel littered the room while the man in armor was now just a stain on the wall. Gitz stood in the smokey room, and made his way to the table in the middle. Blue prints of different sets of armor, suitable for regular humans and not just super soldiers. Thought they were all nothing but prototype prints, so most were likely flawed, Gitz still threw them into his pack, along with parts needed for AIs. He then switched his comm back on, while Darnok entered the room.
"Ahem!... I found the suit, along with Darnok... Do you want me to bring the armor to you?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/12/12, 04:22 am

yes bring it to us we're on level 5 holding here they seemed to have got everyone they can in our way
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/12/12, 05:09 am

Turning heel to retreat back to Baldors Blade I order my ODST to return to Baldors Blade A.S.A.P. Then the sound of a load metal scream would fill the air of the ship and the pit of my stomach would sink low into my bowls. Only instants later the ship would hit the atmosphere and dip down as gravity returns in full to the hulls.

A6 is thrown like a ragdoll when the gravity first reclaims the massive ship. The hull would cry and whine as metal bends and tears under the tremendous weight of the planet’s atmosphere. Regaining footing A6 would run with the priest team, the Spartans making a rush for the hanger. Just as victory would seem to be in sight the hull of the ship gives a horrible ear slipping screech and it rips in two separating Seth and Jeremy who stand on the rear end of the craft from A6, Rika, and Sora who would be on the front bridge side. The two sides of the ship would part so fast any jump to regroup no matter how fast and akin an instinct would only lead to a four thousand foot drop into the swampy rain forest below.

The enormous trees of the planet would reach up some three hundred feet making the impending crash come only sooner. The back side of the ship goes into a nose dive being weighted by the engines and store holds and would of landed with a huge explosion if it wanted for a tree sticking it threw and the swamp of the rain forest cushioning its landing. Fuel would seep out of the engines threating to ignite not only the back of the ship that Seth and Jeremy are in but also the surrounding forest.

The bridge side darts threw the air like an arrow covering many multiple miles before the first tree top would hit it with a hard knock. A6, thinking fast would wrap her arms around Rika and Sora locking her armor after stabbing her knives into the metal floor, this feat only accomplishable because of her Mjolnir IV armor. The bridge side hits tree after tree and is bantered and battered by trees before at last falling to the floor of the forest to settle in the swamp Agent 6’s quick thinking would seem to of done the trick as no one flew off the ship. The Bridge had landed in a dryer spot of the rainforest far under the canopy of the trees.

Down here the wind levels would be incredibly high creating wind tunnels that occasionally kick up a pebble that would soar at such a velocity it would be not only able to take down Spartan shields but even shatter a visor or in a really extreme case penetrate armor altogether.

Ripping my knives free from the metal I slip them back in my armor boots and stand as my armor hisses and unlocks. I turn to look around hoping to see the other half of the ship but all I can see is dark forest and fog. The entire rain forest is blanketed in fog, the heavy cloud coverage almost completely blacking out the sun to the point where ether a Visor vision or a flash light is needed, luckily I have both. Sending a call to Baldors Blade to see if Baldors Blade had made it off the ship in time I relay, “Agent Six to Baldors Blade, do you read?” Static, I try again two more times before switching the frequency of my outward call to try to relay a message to the UNSC, more static. I curse lowly and turn to the other girls, “No signal… We’re stranded…”
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/12/12, 06:40 am

Jeremy had made it to the hanger first with Seth, starting the Pelican up. He had always been faster then his sister, Rika.
But the earsplitting screech of the Kvasir's Blood tearing in half, throwing his Pelican away.
Rika!

Rika felt 6 hold on, so she knew she was safe.
She saw Sora to her left.
The girl held her hand out to Rika and the two clutched the other as the three Spartans fell.

Rika and Sora were shaken and bruised, but nothing new to a Spartan. When A6 turned back, she'd find the two had removed their helmets and had their foreheads pressed together. The gesture was more intimate then usual Spartan Contact.
Sora looked up. "Great..." Sighing, she put her helmet back on. "Alright. We need to find a defensible location and wait for evac then."
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/12/12, 11:36 am

Seeing this gesture I figure they must be sisters or lovers so I don’t linger on the thought longer then needed before looking down the battered hall of the ship, “We should search the Kvasir’s Blood; take any and everything we can use.” Just after I say this the metal of the hull groans and shifts softly by a hair of an inch. Leaning down over the torn edge of the ship I feel the ground and find it is soft, when my ears at last pop and readjust to this altitude the soft pitter-patter of the rain would also be noticed. Grimacing I realize what the groan was, “This whole planet is a rain forest, the ground is swamped from endless years of rain…” I walk over to be with the other two, “We’ll stay here as long as we can.” With that I look to my wrist mounted monitor and read the displayed data.

The monitor would display the temperature at 43 degrees. It’d show there is no signal to the outer world and give a signal distance of a low 100 meters for personal communication. The rest of the data is unimportant.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/12/12, 04:19 pm

=On the bridge of the crashed Kvasir's Blood, a small blueish figure appeared over the AI console. It flickered as the power faded in and out. It spoke to itself in a metallic, genderless voice=

The Blood has to hold out power as long as it can...

Just long enough to send a message...

Long-Range communications are down...

Short-range at 50%...

Broadcasting...

Code:
This is White Mage, broadcasting to any UNSC forces surviving the crash of the Kvasir's Blood. Respond. I repeat, to any surviving UNSC forces, please respond!

Back to top Go down
Osiris
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime04/12/12, 10:10 pm

Quickly scrambling to get to the A.I console I slid my hands under it and search for the ejector to take the A.I and insert it’s cartage into my wrist monitor where it would be supplied with sustainable power from my armors zero point tech generator. My figures would then dance across the light blue monitor as I reprogram a few things settings enabling the A.I’s text to broadcast to the monitor. I note to myself that I need to download some more software for the A.I when I get a chance to spend some credits. Now I speak to the A.I, “Hello, I’m Agent Six of WOLF team, I’m giving you access to my data files, you’ll be traveling with me now.” With that I read the A.I’s reply that would display as text on my visor before nodding and turning to walk back over to the other two girls. “So, let’s see if we can’t find any survivors. Everyone got their guns?” I ask in case we run into any flood or hostile indigenous species.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/12/12, 03:27 am

The two Spartan-IIIs nod, each racking the charge and getting ready.
"We're ready." Sora said.
Rika, though, backed closer to Sora, bumping her shoulder blades. Sora reached over and did the two-fingered smile gesture on Rika's helmet.
"It's ok Rika."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime07/12/12, 11:59 am

==Karino Sekai==

=While a blizzard raged outside, Marrthil and Rok sat in their little shelter, the frozen-over lookout post with the small ice-cave entrance. They had managed to survive on native creatures, and remained constant in their efforts to contact the Armada=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime08/12/12, 02:49 am

"Copy that. On our way."
Gitz looked around the room for something to load up the armor, being as he wouldn't be able to lift it on his own. He spotted a cart that seemed to be what they used to get it in, in the first place. Gitz and Darnok tipped the crate the armor was standing in unto the cart, and started to wheel it out into the halls.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/12/12, 07:46 pm

=sets a comm to the troph=

this is zeru i need a large drop ship set up to be connected to the main door we're ing upseveral rescued prisoners

roger that sir we'll prep and launch one asap

ok people lets push forward

=starts advancing to level 6 clearing out the level along the way and sending the freed prisoners to the upper levels=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/12/12, 12:09 pm

Well. There was alot loss Rebels running around. Hell, I'd be so bold as to say there's none left. Though that would be foolish.
Back to top Go down
Carmana

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime18/12/12, 08:21 pm

((sorry for being gone guys...had bad interweb trouble...thanks for handling my character for a while janitor))

James had been looking for an AI to take with him before he walked in on Gitz and started helping him with the armor......he had had fun on the way honestly...he got in some trouble with the guards and found afew who had been former UNSC mariens who actually remembered him......he had mamaged to get them out alive...he was now pushing the cart with gits...he stopped for a moment when he saw a purple glow comming from a room...he told Gitz to hold on as he ran into the room...he saw five guards in the room and they inturn saw him...the fight lasted for only a mopment and he walked out with a young female voice of an AI talking to him in his helmet...thanking him for the rescue......he started helping Gitz again and got on tyhe comlink. "Spartan 666 to Zeru...i found an AI and have her with me...she has informatoin but will only give it up if she isnt terminated after...i have already given her my word that she will be safe...please respond..." he got off as he kept helping Gitz push
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime19/12/12, 03:42 am

fine just keep an eye out for parts to be able to make more
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 06:16 am

Gitz stayed back while Darnok decided to venture inside a room. Even with the sound of gunfire, Gitz just rested on the crate the armor was cased in.
"Get what you wanted?"
Gitz decided to head into the room Darnok just exited to salvage any software, and/or hardware that may be useful for what Zeru was wanting. Once done he exited into the hall again, and continued to the elevator with the armor.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/12/12, 08:14 pm

=after several minutes a couple old albatross land and connect to the base and start loading up the people there including part of the raiding party before having everyone on lv5 and higher loaded up after awhile and taking off for the troph while the rest eventually make it to lv 6=

ok people let's get him and get out quick
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/12/12, 03:28 am

(Dormii)
=maybe they were worried, I don't know. I couldn't hear much, it was all just a swarm and blur of sounds, mixing with the shapes and color of whatever room this was with however many people there were. I couldn't tell. I was starting to wonder what was real and what wasn't. I couldn't tell anymore. All the pain just never ended, never stopped. I couldn't tell when I woke up or when I went to sleep=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 9: TBD   Chapter 9: TBD - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 9: TBD
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next