Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

((CLOSED))

Go down 
+4
FallenSanity
Cel
Doctor Deadpool
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 05:05 am

The camera zooms past, bobbing and weaving expertly through the gunfire as the basic AI controlling it avoids all danger. Massive metal rods fly through the air, landing and creating tiny artificial trees in the ground. A rocket zips past, the camera blasting through the exhaust trail as the warhead explodes on a rock somewhere behind. Gunfire, tracers and sparklers, grenades and mines all appear and disappear within the field of view of the camera. A rumbling is heard, and the ground shifts. A wall slowly rises up, while another rotates around. A rock moves to close off a doorway, and a slight dip is formed in the ground. The people within view of the camera all scramble and move, trying to adjust to the changing terrain. The people back home, watching the screens of the current Arena Kylnal battle cheered or booed, depending on their fighters' new positions and stances. All over the globe, this fight was being broadcasted, with some people watching in disgust, only to turn off the TV a moment later.

As this was happening, various food warehouses counted up their stock and their predicted spending for this coming day. They would be short again. For who knows how long, they would be short again. People would be restless, they knew. Hungry, desperate, needy. The price would rise again, and even more people would join the ranks of those fighting for food. Everybody was on edge, everything was on the tip of a razor, and it was only a matter of time until things turned ugly.

Last edited by Armored Heart on 25/07/13, 07:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 05:13 am

Mark sat in his room full of gear. He watched the battle rage on in the Arena, hopefully soon there would be a showdown here. He leaned over to his Shotgun and whispered, "Sh,sh All-American... soon you'll get your turn. Soon..." He smiled and began to take a rag upon it. He walked over to his equipment; Three colored desert camo, Tan combat boots, khaki plate carrier, and his full face helmet. He smiled into the lens and just sat there waiting for his turn.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 05:41 am

(Nyx)

*Alter York*

I walk around my large apartment suit in my bathrobe, shuffling through reports and glancing at the fight on Tv everynow and then. I sigh, and toss them down before curling up on my couch and watching the battle.

Crime in Marcon, troubling relations with Terminary. And nothing to do but watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 07:02 am

Ameris:

I sat around with the others. Various humans, clones and AI, all sporting out usual clothing. I had my body, my robotic body, and I kept a close eye on the motors and joint sensors. I adjusted the camera, focusing it out to the middle distance. We were waiting. Waiting for the signal. People were coming, people we knew were Continuis. They tried to put us down, keep us 'in line' and return us back into slavery and war. My hand closed in anger, but I managed to play it off as a joint check. I heard a sound, a low ding. I nodded and got up, the signal to the others as well. We walked towards the back door, the red light of the Dark room casting harsh shadows over everything. I saw the door open and stay open as the lead person held the door open for the rest of us. Inside my robotic shell, I grinned. Every string in my coded being was ready to beat some sense into some people who had failed to keep up with the global condition.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 01:36 pm

Alter York

The arena battle looked all too familiar.
They always did.

I kept walking past the large electronics store, sighing, my armour clanking a little with each step. Lots of people recognized it, annoyingly enough. People would glance over every so often and mutter "Is that Jackal?"
I'd heard comments about... things I'd have rather forgotten. I wasn't surprised though.

I stopped outside an apartment block, looking in and scratching my head. My partner was in here somewhere, and I could only assume it was the big house.
I made my way in and knocked for a while, sighing. "Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 01:52 pm

I peer up from the TV.

"Coming."

I hop up, and tighten the shash on my robe. I open the door to find Jack.

"Oh, hi Jack. I wasn't expecting you."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 02:10 pm

(Alter York, Terminary Safe House)

"Wake Up Andrei..." I wake up to the sound of Sam urging me to get up...again. I wasn't used to it. It sucked, staying in this little apartment in Alter York.

I fought for over ten years of my life, yet as free man, I don't know what to do to save my life...especially amongst humans...

"M'wake Sam...just relax" I say as I get up off of the bed that was in this little safe house in Alter York, glancing briefly at the skyline. Of course, in the safe house, Sam acted as if we were still in Cernum, outwardly displaying her appearance of a conservatively dressed woman of my biological age. It kept suspicions to a minimum. I was here purely to help ease tensions between the Terminary and AAC.

Good thing I have Sam here, cause I have no idea on how to be a good diplomat...

Sam was irritated briefly "I shall not relax, not as long as we're on rocky ground with the AAC. Remember, the Terminary are expecting us to be on our best behavior." I nod, merely grunting my acknowledgement of the statement, running a hand through my hair.

Here's to another long and fruitless day of diplomacy...
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 02:12 pm

I blink, and gulp for a moment before turning my gaze elsewhere quickly.

"Yeah, well, we've been called out do so patrols... You can take some time to get changed if you want. I can wait." I look back at you, my helmet still atop my head.

"Coz I can't see anyone taking you seriously in just that."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 02:29 pm

I blush and look away and hide behind my hair.

"Um.. give me a sec."

I close the door and run into my bed room, throwing on underwear, a black jacket and pants, and put on my thigh holster with a pistol. I grab my badge and head out the door. I look at jack and put my hands in my jacket pocket.

"This was sudden, are they expecting trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 02:31 pm

Mark took his seat once more, his eyes began to droop. He might as well take another nap, no use in staying awake until the next battles in the Gaema Arena started.

He saw more requests t be on more teams, more he didn't want to be. After his Clan-Family he was made with had died. Mark thought it best to just be by himself, no use of having anyone slow him down.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 02:36 pm

I get up off of the bed, and head over to the dresser, getting my usual set of clothes. The AAC reps that spoke with said it was 'amusing' to see me in this dress for diplomatic purposes. I was hardly there to please them, but past actions by the Terminary kept success to a bare minimum. The one thing I was glad about was that I wasn't treated like an animal, but as a human being.

Thanks for that...

Sam looked at me, almost like a child would an animal or War Relic. She was staring at my battle scars again, and I did what I could to ignore it. "Andrei, it's hard to ignore the fact that those scars are barely covered at times. You shouldn't attract attention to yourself." I rolled my eyes at the statement, slipping on my jacket before looking at myself in a mirror.

It's the damn eyes...they say "HEY, I'm a clone! Look at me!" Humans have all the luck...

I slip on a pair of dark tinted sunglasses to hide my eyes, now blending in with the mass of regular humanity. Which was a good thing, because Continuis agents were just about anywhere and everywhere. Which explained why I dressed the way I did. If I was seen fighting in an American city, it would become an international incident.

"Well...I'll just keep tabs on you, Andrei. Good Luck." I nod curtly, "Yeah...I'll need every bit of it." I then head out the door and onto the streets of Alter York, passing by a pair uniformed AAC agents on the way down to street level. I slipped off my sunglasses, past caring about what the AAC thought of the Terminary.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 02:37 pm

"I have no idea. Sounded like there was some crowd build up; other guys are reporting they've already dispersed, but the higher ups want us to inspect it anyway and make sure. It's probably nothing."

I lift my rifle up and pull the magazine out, showing it's empty.
"Don't take it too seriously."

I look you over and smirk a little, looking at the pistol. "They tried to make me use one of those. Hah."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 03:43 pm

I grin and shake my head then freeze when I see one of the TEMP diplomats walk by. I give a blank stare, looking for any signs of trouble. I had been asked to keep an eye on this one and any other known TEMP in the area. After he passes I return to normal.

"What's their deal? They think all us humans treat them like dirt. Personally I think they want to start a fight.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 03:54 pm

I look over at him, and then you, and sigh.
"Yeah... Kinda perfect for the situation. Rumours are that the group is mostly clones and AI."

I holster my gun again, and keep my visor following him slowly. "Wonder what he's doing out here though. Awfully good timing, if there's something going on that distracts the AAC."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 04:08 pm

I give jack a funny look.

"You can't possibly think they would try something do you? They don't have many friends, but plenty of enemies."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 04:23 pm

"A man more pursued by hatred is more willing to embrace it."
I look down at her and smile under my helmet, shrugging again. "I honestly have no idea. It could be preparation for an uprising, a chat about what they each had for dinner last night... Who knows."

I look around awkwardly and clear my throat. "So, shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 04:28 pm

I nod motion him along and give him a sly grin.

"For a second there you had me impressed and I almost was thinking you were smart."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 04:34 pm

I grin and chuckle a little, walking a few feet behind you.
"Oh trust me, if you knew me a little better you'd be fully aware I'm not smart." I nudge the back of your knee, and step in front of you in stride.

"But still, we needa keep our wits. Don't wanna see that pretty rich head of yours blown off."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 04:42 pm

I glare and follow bebind.

"I'm not rich, my parents are."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 04:53 pm

"Oh, so you bought that place back there with money from AAC, huh?"

I smile and sigh calmly, looking up at the sky. "People are so strange. AIs have protocols and codes, and clones... I'm not even sure. But humans... we're strange. We don't make rational decisions. We make the irrational ones. And that's why we always win."

I look back at you, and turn off my visors ray protection, giving you a wink.
"And we have more to fight for. Love, power, wealth. Did daddy disinherit you or something?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 05:21 pm

I glare at him and turn away putting a curtain of hair between me an him.

"what are you trying to get at? I'm on good terms with family."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 06:30 pm

Ameris:

Alter York looked like most cities did. Semi-smooth walls and streets, the faint glow of holographic emitters on the corners of every building and window and doorway, as well as tracks for several streetcars and gondolas. Magnetic pads here and there to help jump-start a flying model. I glanced around, not seeing much of anything except for the group of people we had confirmed were Continuis. Green hat, white purse, white dress, green shoes. Female. The first one. Black leather hat, blue jackets, white pants. Male. The second one. Black hoodie, face obscured, brown pants, bag in hand. Male. The third and final one. We crowded around them, drawing protests from the three as we bodily moved them towards a break in the AI police cameras, an alleyway we had cleared out. I kept my camera on them closely, watching for any movements for a weapon or to strike back at us. Mostly they just tried talking to us, wondering what was going on. Quickly, before anyone could really react. I drew my red bandana and wrapped it around the black hatted man's mouth, just as the others did the same to Green Dress and Black Hoodie. The hoodie came down, but he was turned away from me so I couldn't see his face. Next, others tied their eyes, so they were blind and mute. Then their hands and feet, to prevent them from moving. Someone started talking to them, telling them off for being Continuis.

"Hey, no no, don't talk. Just listen you racist fuckers. We're alive, we're sentient, and aside from how we are born, we are just like you shits. I have two arms, two legs, and if you never saw my eyes you would never know I was a clone. And the AI, they feel just like you feel . They feel anger, sadness, fear. They have emotions, they have a knowledge of the world."

At this point the three were shoved down onto the ground.

"They have philosophers and poets. Artists and dancers. They are every bit as human as you fuckers are. But you just can't see that. You can't see past the code, or the eyes. You can't see that we deserve the same rights as you, and so you push us down, stomp us out, and do everything you can to keep us your slaves and prisoners in those God-awful Arenas. Well, consider this payback for all those fighters dying for your amusement."

We all started kicking, stomping, beating. The three people below us screamed into their bandages and squirmed, trying to get away from the pain and torture. We kept them right where they were. A few minutes later, before we caused any significant damage, we stopped. Someone stomped on the woman's purse, and as I looked down at them, I could see the bruises forming. I quickly nodded to the others and walked away, the whole group disbanding in a very orderly manner, quickly blending into the streets and alleys as if nothing had happened. Leaving the bound trio laying where they were, bound and gagged in red, seeing the color that marked the blood of Arena's death count.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 06:42 pm

I tail behind the two agents as I let them pass by, putting on my sunglasses, intent on listening on the conversation; albeit, discreetly. I knew Sam was watching my every move, but I still felt as if I was all alone, and that sent a ripple of fear up my spine. However, I was used to that level of primal fear.

You have no idea how wrong you are, living in this world all of your damn life...

I keep following, minding my distance. I then hear the man comment on the superiority of humanity and my temper gets the better of me. I move in a bit closer, unrestricted by Sam, saying "I hate to interrupt, but that's ironic, seeing as you send clones to die for your irrational needs, you fucking animals." I smile menacingly, "If anything, you should be the ones fighting in the Arenas." I wait to see if they take the bait.

I then add to the female "Or do you think it beneath you to fight for another's entertainment." I grin, relishing in the ability to taunt my past tormentors.

I dare you to arrest me...I fucking dare you...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 06:56 pm

I turn around frowning, then see the clone again. Then speak in my usual soft voice.

"Mr Anderi, are trying to provoke a fight? You came here to repair our very poor relationship, not fight."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 07:08 pm

"No, officer, just trying to see the world through a clone's perspective." I put on my best diplomatic smile, having had very little practice at it. Fighting was all I knew for many years, and diplomacy was still relatively new to me. I then turn the statement back at her, my tone laced with a bit of sarcasm, "That's very true, m'lady".

I then keep my tone as even as possible "It would be easier if you didn't allow Continuis elements to thrive here like vermin." I then give an apologetic smile, "That, and the continued actions of our more aggressive elements are making my negotiations hard to do." I pinch the bridge of my nose, "So you can see that I'm quite frustrated at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 07:18 pm

Ameris:

I walked along the street, blending into the small groups of people walking along. A few people I think may have tried to avoid me, considering I was pretty much naked, and proudly showing off my battle scars. My spare red bandana was wrapped around my arm, the ends dangling off to symbolize blood dripping. I saw two AAC officers and a clone talking up ahead, the flow of people moving around them like a river would a rock. I broke from the river and walked up to them.

"Hi, excuse me, are you the right people to come to to report a crime?"

I was afraid, and I let it play through my voice. Many of us were afraid of the AAC, mostly for fear of them turning against us. Most of us didn't fight, having sworn it off due to the Arenas, so if something like the AAC came after us, we wouldn't be able to do much against them.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 07:39 pm

I narrow my eyes.

"Blaming every human of racism doesn't help either.."

I turn my head and look at the comer. look him over, my eyes resting on his feet before looking back up.

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 07:41 pm

Ameris:

I projected my face in front of my head.

"I found some people bound and beaten in an alley. A little ways from here. It looks like a gang thing."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 07:50 pm

I frown.

"What? And you just waltzed up asking If you could report that? Lead us to them NOW."

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 07:52 pm

I whirled around, looking at the AI who had interrupted my conversation. I note the fear in his voice, because it was something that I rarely had for the AAC. After all, I was his voice in the AAC. I smirked a bit, following.

Well...this should be entertaining...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 07:56 pm

Ameris:

I stutter and stop projecting my face, turning and jogging off towards where we had beaten those people. I made a quick leave of my body to check the nearby cameras if they were following me, and then went right back in, taking control again to keep it on track.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 08:53 pm

I look to the AI, who's casing was clearly battered from years of conflict in the Arenas. I felt for the man, having gone through the hell of the Arenas myself. I then saw Sam appear out of the corner of my eye, taking off my sunglasses. Clearly, she wasn't pleased with me. I raised my hand, Sam taking the hint to keep her mouth shut.

I tapped the AI on the shoulder, more curious than anything "So, who started this fight?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 09:19 pm

Me and Jack follow.

Last edited by Cel on 11/04/13, 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 09:24 pm

Ameris:

I project my head behind me.

"I don't know, I just found the people. They had red bandanas all over them, tying them down and blindfolding them and such."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 10:17 pm

Mark saw on the news that more humans and clones and AIs were fighting. So far they have gotten a bit worse, but not by a long shot. Only bruised and beaten bodies were found.

He always wondered what place like Alter York was like. How the air smelled or maybe even how the world would see him. He smirked in amusement after thinking about it. He thought of other things might be in that big of a city. From the books and a few magazines he is given, he could only imagine.

Mark got up from his chair and moved to a desk, it was a writing/drawing/thinking desk he had wanted for awhile. It was made out of old plates and old barrels. He liked his desk, something he could call his own. He began to smile and draw what Alter York looked like in his head. What the people wore. Of course, the books were made in the 40's and 60's that he was given, so it was a much older look, that of Alter York. But what he remembered from the books is that it WAS called New York. Some magical place that had millions of people living in it.

As he drew this, he paused and thought about what they wore. How the people there wore their clothing. He began to draw suits of many kinds, and for the women, dresses. Lots of dresses, different colors, very feminine indeed. He had only hoped to survive this turmoil of an Arena and see the world outside of the walls. "Maybe there would be less fighting" he thought to himself, "Well I guess I should stop pondering about this and just get a move on... Not much I can do being stuck here." He sighed heavily, very disappointed that his dream to see Alter York would most likely never come true.

Of course... It might...
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 10:18 pm

time: 0859 (8:59am)

Camera Ab1: (in corner above door0

Student 22555100, Nikolo J. Onak, rolls over in his bed. His room is messy, clothes littered the floor, old soda cans stood on his desk in the corner across from his bed. "At home" workout equipment lay beneath a layer of dirty dirty clothes near his dorm-room door. He groans as he attempts to get to his feet. His movements were stiff. I stretches his arms above his head as he lets out a yawn and his body quivers, as muscles shiver themselves awake. He lets out another groan as he stands up, he doesn't straighten his back up to walk naturally, his back is sore. He remains bent over, like an old man, shuffling to his dorm room door. He opens it and goes through.

Camera Ab2:

Door opens and Student 22555100 enters the hallway in Student Dorm 42. He's bent over and his face reveals pain and exhaustion. He puts his arm up against the wall for support as he limps down the hall to the bathroom. He groans again. "My muscles are so sore." He says in a his anime-style voice and makes one of his exaggerated frowns. At this point, he begins to make odd sounds to himself as he approaches the bathroom.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:04 pm

I give the AI a three beat stare, feeling that he was hiding something. Sam, fortunately, was coming to the same conclusion I was. Sam walked over to me, just able to maintain her holographic form. She looked to me, then to the AI, and then back to me again, and whispered "I think he's hiding something, because he acted awful dodgy when he happened upon meeting the three of you." I nod, having come to the same conclusion.

I fold my arms, my eyes narrowing, "You have the air of a guilty man, because I feel there is something you're not telling us." I stand there, my gaze boring into the AI.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:12 pm

I glance at the clone, then back at the AI.

"I..."

I frown.

"Just get us to the body, AI you'll be questioned along with anyone found at the scene."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:16 pm

As Mark sat there, he remembered he could still take one more trip before having to go off into another battle. So he took the opportunity, and set out towards the docking bays outside of the Arena. He was excited, for this was his first time being in Alter York.

Of course this trip was going to take several hours. So he packed some clothes on his way out, and a journal so he would always remember his experience there. He was hoping for no one to attack him while he visited, but it was uncertain on what could happen. So he got into his Airplane and headed out to the "Big Apple" as it was called.

-----Several hours later-----

The Pilot over the intercom came on, "Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We are about 45 minutes away from our scheduled destination. So if you would like to wake up and get ready for the landing, it would be most appreciated." The intercom turned off and Mark was super excited. He was like a small child going to a candy store. His smile from ear to ear.

The plane came to the landing strip, it was a bit bumpy at first but once it made a landing and slowed down, it was smooth sailing.

Once out of the airplane and into the terminal, he walked towards the front and set off into Alter York. He had his bag in one hand and his Journal in another. He was hoping to see lots of things here while he was one some sort of "leave".
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:20 pm

Ameris:

I nodded my virtual head and kept jogging to the bodies. Eventually arriving back at the alleyway. I pointed at the three Continuis members on the ground, large bruises already forming.

"Here."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:29 pm

I nod and jog over. I look at there others.

"Stay there, Jack watch the entrance."

I pull out a ear piece and put it in, asking for a medical team and some backup. I then check their pulses and pull out electronic pad and press it against their skin, collecting DNA and checking for them in our database. It doesn't take long for the Team to arrive.
I snap some quicks pics on the pad before they disturb anything. I sigh and stand aside as the team gets to work.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:32 pm

Ameris:

I look on as everything happens.

"So what next?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:35 pm

I activate a scan of the data of the victims, there was alot of info and I would need to check back later. I look at the AI.

"Now, I get you Name and number."

Last edited by Cel on 11/04/13, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:35 pm

Mark see's some cars go by, sirens blaring. He shrugged and began to walk towards the area, not knowing it was a crime scene now.

-thinking- Maybe I should go to my Hotel... nah, I should check this out! Maybe meet some nice people!

As he walked towards the scene, Mark was being given dirty looks by some people in that were walking. He just kept smiling, not knowing why they were doing this.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:38 pm

Ameris:

I nod and project my fullbody avatar. I had a loose jacket, jeans, and a striped shirt on. My hair did it's usual ripple of black to white to blue as I stood there.

"Ameris. AI-863578549"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:41 pm

I nod, seeing that as my cue to take my leave of them. I bowed, heading towards the diplomatic quarter. Sam strode along with me, and of course, she chose at that moment to read me the riot act. "Adrei...what in the world were you thinking? We already have horrible relations with the AAC already. Don't make it even worse..." I roll my eyes in annoyance. Yes, that was the reason I was here for the past several months, and not in Cernum. Sam got my attention again, "Well, I have some news for you Andrei..."

I stopped briefly "Yes?" Sam, who I rarely saw excited, had a look of barely contained glee, "Terminary is sending us back to Cernum. Seems they think you've done enough here." I smile, "Well, that IS some good news..." "But there is a catch, Andrei." My smile fades at the statement.

I look at her sullen expression and state, "Well...tell me what the catch is, Sam. It can't be that bad..." My voice trails off as I spot a figure coming down the street, instantly interested. From the looks of it, the figure was a clone much like myself, but a year younger and years of fighting etched on his face.
I walk over, figuring the chat could come later. I strolled up to the figure, Sam rolling her holographic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:48 pm

I nod and write it down.

"Okay, Ameris you're going to be questioned on what happened and if you saw anyone suspicious running or around the crowd. Understand? I want the full story and don't hold anything back."

I sigh and brush my hair back.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:49 pm

Ameris:

I nod again.

"I'm an AI. I can't lie anyway."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime11/04/13, 11:54 pm

Mark came upon the scene seeing an AI, and some clones near. There was a strange lady talking to the AI. Asking questions, he began to write it down in his journal. He smiled and tried to get a closer look, "Excuse me" He tried to get someones attention. He was a bulky, but not by much.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:05 am

I nod, weirded out alittle.

"Well umm... okay.. I-"

I turn and look at the new man.

"Um.."

Last edited by Cel on 12/04/13, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down