Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

((CLOSED))

Go down 
+4
FallenSanity
Cel
Doctor Deadpool
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 05:16 am

Ary steps closer again. "Do I make you nervous, Mehrk? Why?" The man from before buzzes at her and she responds, turning her head to look at him before looking back at Mark and Eleanor. "And who is your compatriot, and why does she not speak?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 05:21 am

I looked at Eleanor, still frozen I pressumed, "She... She doesn't speak because of shock."
Never had I seen a trooper so frozen at something in my life, I look back at Ary, "And it is because you are a human... from another planet.... it is just... strange I presume."
Oh sweet jesus, please Eleanor... Speak up will you! I don't know if I can keep a conversation going like this!

I swallow some spit, "Why... why have you come here?" My eyes looked at the man behind her, then back towards her. Looking her up and down, watching her every move.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 05:25 am

Ary shakes her head. "We have not come from another planet. We come from here! This planet! Our parents left a long time ago, and we came back to visit family and see what has become of the world since we left." She takes another step forward, hands forward in a universal sign of peace. "We from the Grata mean no harm to you or your fellow...copies."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 05:30 am

He looked at her with dismay, "Fellow Copies"? Why don't you call me a clone for god sakes... Copies sounds so... Dirty.
I look at Eleanor then at the man behind her, then back to Ary. "What do you mean your parents... left?"
My interest had gotten the best of me. My mind wanting more information and more knowledge of the past. Even I was a Clone, or to her a "copy", I still had feelings and I still acted human.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 05:34 am

"They left. On vessels like the Grata. There was no space left on the Home Planet so they left. Off to explore other planets and survive there." She tilted her head again. "What did you think I meant?" She was now only a few feet away from Mark and Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 05:41 am

Again another stumping question, "Well I was... I was only wanting information..."
Now you did it! The infamous, 'information' card. The one that may or may not get you killed

My heart raced, knowing that she was a few feet away. That could mean killing distance or whatever they do to clones distance. I didn't want a conflict with Ary, but either way I might have bullets or those buzzing things coming after me. But I stayed, silent and still as if I was being approached by some type of large animal coming for my throat. I slowly let go of Eleanor and moved in front of her, just incase things got... dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 06:19 am

"You're heart is racing Mehrk. I recommend calming down." Chimed in the man from before, he had not taken his gaze away from Mark and Eleanor, although the others certainly had, scanning the nearby area for threats. "Also your friend is unconscious. I suggest a rapid beating on her chest to instil faster bloodflow, thus supplying the brain with more oxygen. However, I'm not sure if that would work considering your anatomy might be different. I have yet to complete the genetic scan."

Ary turned around and buzzed at the man before looking back at Mark. "I apologize for Gertyluinouf, he can be very blunt. And you may want information, that is not a crime to us. Unless it is for your kind."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 06:28 am

I look at the man, Nick naming you Gert... damn their names being long. I nod and do as he says, then look back at Ary, "Oh, I apologize... I've been so rude, I'm not the person to ask about anything. I am merely a clone who was put on this earth to kill... not know about... well this world. Though I have read many books! Outside this arena... Is very different then the world out there, and your stories may have changed since no one from your world as been here for... decades."

I control my breathing once more. Trying to talk more, though the stress has taken a toll on me and my will.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 06:43 am

Ary waves her hands and shakes her head. "It is no issue. We saw there was a conflict here and we wished to know more about what is happening. When our parents left, they said the Home Planet was on....a razor's cliff? Is that it? Something about how it could all chance in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 06:50 am

--Mark had let go of Eleanor, which lead her to fall over backwards. She had fainted and now was waking up--

(Eleanor)
I sit up and my head. It throbs for some reason. Maybe I hit my head. Probably.
"What the hell? What happened and where am I?"
I stand up albeit groggily, but freeze at the sight of the aliens. Or whatever they are.
"T-t-they're real! Oh God! They're real!"
And I thought for certain it was a dream.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 07:01 am

I hear Eleanor and looked at her, "Eleanor, it's okay. They're here to... learn I suppose. Not fight... I hope."

Common Eleanor, keep it together. You can't crack under pressure!

I looked at Ary and thought about Earth's history, nothing.

"You're going have to ask a human what the true history of why we fight, and what has happened here."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 07:07 am

Ary looked at Eleanor. "Elinor, do not be frightened. We just want to come home." "And learn about the Home planet..." chimed in Gert. Ary turned around and buzzed at him some more before he shrugged, buzzed back, and went to examining the environment. Ary turned back around to look at Mark and Eleanor. "Ignore Gertyluinouf. He's not a people person, I believe it's called."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 07:15 am

(Eleanor)
"But y-you just murdered that guy! Why would you murder somebody from your home planet?!"
Then it hit me. Home planet.
"Would that mean you're from here? Like, from Earth?"
I take a couple steps back. Ready to run at a moment's notice
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 07:19 am

Ary tilts her head in confusion, only visible through body language. "I have not killed anyone? Oh, you mean Granitoufil. He was fired upon, he took revenge. Is that not how it works here now? And yes. Well, our parents are. We come from vessels like the Grata."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 07:26 am

I move towards the ramp and exam it, touching it gently with my glove on. Never had I seen such craftsmenship.
No way was this built from the old times... Maybe it was built then... Was Earth really that over populated?
So many questions, but didn't want to get zapped by that Gert guy. I set my gun on the ground and looked towards the opening. It looked peaceful there, maybe even inviting to someone such as himself.
Too bad these guys think we're illegal experiments... successful experiments. Maybe if I... NO! What am I thinking? I'd be shot on site... either out here or inside, no way am I risking a perfect kill/death ratio for that. I should go talk to Gert... the Bluntist man I have ever met.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 07:39 am

(Eleanor)
"You probably scared him, coming down on your big ship with lasers and... stuff."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 07:48 am

"He still attacked us, did he not?" Ary said. Gert buzzed for a moment, and then a whirling noise was heard, and the front part of his helmet slid up. He was still facing away from the others, but it was noticeable it went up. When he spoke, his voice was gravelly, as if he had smoked cigars all his life, and it was slightly distorted. "Air's clean for us. We can breath here."

The rest of the figures nodded and slid their helmets up. Ary's face mask parted with a soft hiss and slid up onto her forehead. For a moment, before it parted and slid away, a mess of screen and microphones were visible, obscuring her face before it all moved away. She had bright blue eyes, so bright they appeared glowing. After a moment, it was clear that they were in fact glowing. When she blinked it was especially obvious. She smiled and looked at Eleanor and then Mark. He voice was softer, less distorted than Gert's, and it had a child-like ring to it. "Mehrk, do you want to see more of our vessel?" Gert coughed as she said that in warning. "Sorry, nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 07:52 am

He looked up at her and smiled, "Uhm, I would but... I feel it would be-" I heard the nevermind and looked at the ramp once more, "You know, I didn't want to see this remarkable vessel anyway" He whispered to himself in a childish way.

Stupid Gert... Coughing and shit.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 08:04 am

Gert waved Ary over and they talked in a low voice to each other. "Wecehnt litthim ungratanoh. Wedunth nohefthie erklin." "Whetisdawerzd dakerdhepin? Deierfren dihumplenit." "Desizeskerdheppin. Rinmebedi wernins Aryenyela'iesphala."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 08:08 am

I used my peripherals to watch them... carefully.
Now... be careful. Don't touch anything you're not supposed to and don't make eye contact if they look at you. Just mind your own... and maybe you can learn a thing or two from them.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 05:27 pm

(Eleanor)
I stand there at a loss of words, whatever that thing is it's making sense. He did shoot at them and they only reacted. I'm glad they didn't take it as a declaration of war.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 09:37 pm

Ary turned back around after talking with Gert. "Elinor, Mehrk, could you show us around perhaps?" She smiled sweetly as Gert slid his helmet back into place and started walking up the ramp back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 09:39 pm

I looked at Ary and looked confused, "By show you around you mean the Arena or the closest city?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 09:44 pm

She tiled her head again. "This is not a city?" she asked, genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 10:17 pm

Trouble in New Theta:

[DATA LOG]

[AUDIO RECORDING...]

"Man, haven't done one of these in a while. (sigh)

Alright, so not long ago Klinik the AI had a sort of portable device dropped off in my dorm, It was like portable Flash drive, but it wasn't.

Turns out, when I picked it up, it uploaded Klinik to me Tattoo insert. So he's literally in me. Communication is pretty strange, he speaks right into my mind, it's weird.

Also, because this is something I like to tinker with, since he has access to my bio-electricity, I wondered if there was a way to weaponize it, or apply it to other things. Ya know, give someone a little shock, or something a little juice to get it started.

The first few trials were pretty painful, I haven't gone back and tried it out again, I'm pretty sure I can kill myself if I push myself to hard too fast on this.

So for now I'm letting it be. I've got a theory down, that it takes the usual electricity from the ions and strips and moves the electrons down to the nerves in my hand, where I want to touch and stuff, but doing that also comes with involuntary muscle spasms, so I need to figure out a fix.

Anyway, Schools been fine, Taking Calc(ulus) again, this time in an accelerated course, gotta retake chemistry too, might retake physics, wasn't a stellar semester. Summer course started, but I was invited to something over in new berlin, or someplace, it might be too late to look into that. Oh well, story of my life. Waited too long, opportunity passed.

So, living here for the summer semester too, been a while since I've been home, said "hi" to mom. I've been putting it off this past week, too consumed in tinkering with my tattoo's and looking into the technological innovation that was the inserted tattoo.

Maybe I'm too afraid to face her, tell her my grades weren't that good, that i need more money for school, that i haven't made any friends this semester. Or that I have no friends anymore, none of them made it to this level of education, and to go to school so far away, haven't spoken to any of them. It's just me, myself, and I. And now Klinik. And Klinik is an AI, not a human being. He doesn't have a body that people can see.

How do you even explain that to someone? "Oh hello, my friend here is an AI who lives inside my tattoos." Somehow that doesn't seem like something a sane person would say. He doesn't have any speakers either, so he can only talk to me, and only I can hear him. That really does sound crazy.

Been having some pretty trippy dreams as well, been waking up covered in sweat. might have something to do with klinik being in my tattoos. I don't know.

[End Audio]

[End Log//]
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime11/06/13, 10:51 pm

(Eleanor)
Honestly, I don't want to say anything, I want to disappear, to get away. But I can't just leave Mark alone here.
"M-mark. I think we should g-go get the authorities."

(Raam)
"How much longer until the nearest one?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/06/13, 04:18 am

Mensai:

I push the lever forward, more fuel being pushed into the engine causing a large burst of horsepower and speed. I was pushed back into my seat by the force until the acceleration stabilized. "15minutes at this speed. How are you doing back there?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime13/06/13, 06:44 am

I looked at her in confusion, why she wanted to leave. Go get some people who didn't like us, then send these people to them. Of knowing humans, it would be a 'war' that would be planned. 
"Eleanor, what do you mean get the 'authority' here? We ARE the authority."
For these humans knew we could be the king and queen of earth. Wouldn't sink that low though. This is our domain, maybe if we just let them travel in regular clothes into the nearest city. Maybe, just maybe they would let us inside their beautiful ship of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime13/06/13, 06:53 am

Ary looked between Mark and Eleanor. "Is there a problem? Can I help in any way?" She asked. She was like a small child, very trusting an eager to help and learn.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime13/06/13, 06:05 pm

(Eleanor)
"Well, if that's the case. What should we do?"
I was just promoted from frontline soldier to President of the arena. I have no clue basically.

(Raam)
I too, had been forced back into my seat. And stayed there when it settled.
"Not bad. But you should be more worried, who is on your back."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime13/06/13, 06:36 pm

I looked around, "Well... we need some civilian clothing. They can't be walking around like... like that! All dressed up in armor and such. People in the other cities don't... like weapons. If anything the police force will be watching our every movement, even might get to them. Tag'em, and interrogate them. No way is that going to happen to such friendly people."
I was getting angry at just the thought of the Human's police force, and how shitty they are. I kept thinking on where to get clothing for them. Something that might fit them, "Also, we can only take two people. Just sayin'. Not enough money."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime13/06/13, 07:17 pm

(Eleanor)
"Wait, why are we bringing them to a city?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime13/06/13, 07:43 pm

I move towards Eleanor and whisper, "Look... they won't let us on their ship or answer anymore questions until we let them learn about our... or their culture. It is their laws not mine. Alright?"
I move back a bit and look at Eleanor to see if she understands now.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime13/06/13, 09:45 pm

(Eleanor)
I nod to Mark. I don't want to go on their ship, but they should at least learn about their homeworld. If they're not lying about being human that is.
"This is rather stupid, but I have some spare clothes in my room..."
I'm surprised the governments haven't intervened yet. Where at they?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/06/13, 08:04 am

I looked at Ary, "I also have some spare clothes. You honestly can't go into a populated city looking... well alien to everyone else. That's a big no, no."
I begin to descend towards the bottom of the cliff side. Not shaken up by our new 'visitors' anymore, I feel calm and less stressed about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/06/13, 09:20 pm

Ary raised an eyebrow. "Why? And we can alter our appearances, you don't need to use an of your articles on us." With that word, her outfit shifted, parts of it disappearing and other parts forming, until she appeared to be dressed in the same outfit as Mark and Eleanor. Her moving shield collapsed into a rifle, similar looking to Mark's, but with a slightly more sleek and ergonomic look to it. If one looked closely, one could still see the parts of her armor that weren't the same as her current outfit, such as the crest on her helmet, but it was very hard to spot. "And did you say something about only two of us?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/06/13, 09:40 pm

(Eleanor)
I stare starry eyed, again impressed and scared. Just less scared.
"How did you do that? That was sasome!"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/06/13, 10:18 pm

I make it to the bottom, "HEY! YOU GUY'S COMING OR WHAT!?!?" 
Slow pokes... man, coulda swore we were all headed down the same way.
I pace back and forth.. waiting
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/06/13, 10:33 pm

Ary looked over the edge at Mark and waved. "Down in a few seconds!" With that, she smiled and jumped off the edge, a good 7 feet out from the lip when she started falling. About 10 feet from the ground, the rifle made up of the pieces of her moving shield from earlier, broke apart and formed a cushion below her, slowing her fall and allowing her to land unharmed, if with a good-sized thud on the ground. The pieces reformed into the rifle, and she looked back at Mark. "What next?" Very shortly, one of the others up on the ridge with them jumped down as well. He looked almost exactly like Mark, in terms of outfit, although he had a more stoic and neutral face, eyes glowing a soft green color, similar to Ary's soft blue in terms of brightness.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/06/13, 10:36 pm

Surprised, I looked at the top of the ridge, then at them, then back up. It was almost like it was magic.
"I'll ask later about that... kinda want one."
We waited for Eleanor to come down.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/06/13, 10:51 pm

(Eleanor)
"Just a second!"
I called down to the others. I look over the edge to see them. I have to force myself to breathe after that. 
That's a lot higher then I thought.
I swallow a bit shakily and start climbing down. It doesn't take but two minutes to get down, it felt like an eternity to me.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/06/13, 11:03 pm

Ary and her friend waited patiently, watching Eleanor climb down, and once she was down, asked a question. "So where are we going next?" The sounds of a siren and magnetic engines could be heard now, faint sounds on the horizon. Ary turned to face then and furrowed her brow. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime15/06/13, 05:02 am

Shit, they might be sending the 'calvary' now.
My mind raced once more. We were supposed to leave hours ago, but that never happened. Maybe we could sneak around the governments people before things get hairy. 
"Alright, Eleanor... you know the fastest way out, right?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime15/06/13, 06:15 pm

(Eleanor)
"I know a way out yes, but it might not be the fastest way... just follow me."
I run in the direction I think would be where it is. I was turned around a lot so hopefully I go the right way.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime16/06/13, 06:50 am

Ary glanced over and started running along with Eleanor. "Elinor, can you not run any faster?" She easily kept up, keeping her view on Eleanor wile vaulting rocks and poles, along with various other obstacles in their path. The other followed behind Mark, keeping an eye on all of them at once.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime16/06/13, 07:13 am

I follow closely, SMG in hand, and looking everywhere for the enemy have yet to encounter.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime16/06/13, 08:20 am

Trouble in New Theta:

[///Narration///]

Man, things have been on the fast track recently: I've finally gotten the bioelectricity thing to work without hurting me. The solution was far too simple, my mind was blown. Klinik has had to mess with the cameras to keep me off the Radar of the school and the police. I get the feeling that he did some searching and found that this kind of thing was highly illegal. Highly

I opened my laptop one day to find a bunch of programs that I didn't authorize running, they were interfering with the camera's around me. I've gotten used to the idea of the AI, Klinik living inside of me. Pretty weird though. especially at night, I have to ask klinik to be quiet, because when he's doing stuff, looking up information and whatever else, it keeps me up at night. So he goes into a sort of stasis at night. Or something. Biological sciences is my strong suit, not computer sciences.

I really want to try this new ability out, but I need a way of doing it without getting caught. Which means I'll need some kind of mask or disguise.... 

Fucking superhero shenanigans.

[\\\Narration\\\]
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/06/13, 07:36 pm

"How can you... nevermind, I'll ask later. When we have time to stop."
We're getting closer to an exit, the barracks actually. I hope nobody will stop us.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/06/13, 07:55 pm

Ary nodded and looked forward, motion appearing on her helmet as her camouflaged faceplate slid back into place. Her face was visible, but it was slightly distorted, very slightly as her armor tried to project it onto the front, trying to keep the armor invisible and disguised. The one following mark did the same, his face still stoic as ever.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/06/13, 04:06 pm

We got to the door, or at least one of them. I turn to make sure Mark was still with us before going inside.
I look around the room, making sure there wasn't anybody within earshot. Then I turn around again.
"If we get stopped for any reason, let Mark and I do the talking. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((CLOSED))
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: