Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

((CLOSED))

Go down 
+4
FallenSanity
Cel
Doctor Deadpool
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/06/13, 10:24 pm

Ary nods and slows down, her companion standing next to her and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/06/13, 11:07 pm

"Alright. Let's go."

I begin making my way to the nearest exit. I don't know where it is, I'm just following the signs. Believe it or not, I haven't left the building before.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/06/13, 12:34 am

I follow inside, closely. Watching the hallways, and to see if anyone is coming towards us.
"Right behind you Eleanor..."
Had my shotgun in hand, loaded and ready.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/06/13, 04:39 am

Ary and her friend follow along, looking up and down and inside every hallway that was passed. "What is this place? Is it dangerous Elinor? Mehrk?" They silently recorded everything, sending the data back to the ship. The police had arrived, government officials with them, and started making first contact with those who stayed behind at the ramp to the Grata. All over the world, the same was happening, people were starting to engage with the 'aliens.'

Mensai arrived at the station. He pulled up into a parking lot and shut down the engine. "All right kiddies, we're here. Let's go find a good seat." He hopped up from his seat and made his way toward the back.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/06/13, 06:10 pm

(Eleanor)
"It's the place where the soldiers who fight live. The only danger here is the pranks."
I smile as I remember some of the pranks I've pulled.

(Raam)
"Alright, finally."
I hop out of the vehicle and follow Mensai.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/06/13, 11:18 pm

Ary nodded, her camouflaged helmet sliding up again to reveal her face, it now looking a bit more realistic now that it wasn't trying to be projected. Her ally, the silent follower, kept his helmet down. The duo followed along still, staying close and keeping an eye on everything.

Mensai walked on towards the station, Kleris still in the backpack until they got within range for her to transfer over
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/06/13, 12:45 am

I open a door into a huge hallway deemed the entrance. But more importantly, it's also the exit. So I lead this little group through it and into the outside.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/06/13, 12:55 am

Ary and her companion followed, buzzing lightly in communication between them. The people left at the ramp started conversing with those who had arrived, the officials and police officers. No one had a weapon visible, save the 'aliens,' but they kept those little pieces of metal bound in that mobile swarm of a shield.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/06/13, 06:47 pm

(Eleanor)
"Uhhh. Mark? Can you er... lead the way? I'm lost at this point."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/06/13, 03:47 pm

I nod my head and move to the front. As long as they could get to a car of some sort they'd be home free and out of this arena.
"First, we need a car. Then we need a destination, and lastly we need money. Food, gas, etc."
It was one of the few times I had most everything figured out. Hopefully I could get everyone to a safe area once we start driving.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/06/13, 07:06 pm

(Eleanor)
"I don't know how to get a car, or money. Or even gas. I thought you had a plan?"

(Raam)
"They're in here? I thought they were in arenas and mountains?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/06/13, 07:43 pm

I looked at Eleanor, confused, "Uhm... no, I never have a plan. But if we want to get out of here we need to steal a car... or in any case, go to a highway and beat the crap out of the driver... and get to a city.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/06/13, 08:00 pm

(Eleanor)
"Heh, that much I know how to do. Now just to find a car... what about that one?"
I point to a group of cars, all in the same colors. Blue and white with the words "Police" on the sides.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime25/06/13, 03:06 am

I shrug my shoulders, "Works for me, as long as we can get away from here."
I walked up to one of the cars and the door was unlocked, "Today is my lucky day! WOO!"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime25/06/13, 05:33 am

N wrote:
Trouble in New Theta:

-Interlude + Cliffhanger-

Time ebbs and time flows, The soft light from my laptop glows.
Get up in the morning, my clothes I am adorning.
Every day the same routine, I feel confined, quarantined.
I am just one guy, who isn't afraid to die.
Suicidal, maybe, Or it could be I am that crazy.
Electricity flows through my veins, Insertion of genomes into my brains.
The more I experiment, the more I feel surrounded my detriment.
I have so many thoughts inside my head, Swirling around in clouds while I lay in bed.
I reap what I sow, I break the rules for things I want to know.
Just another Student here in Theta, Just a statistic living in the data.

Seeing the unseen, things are getting pretty mean.
Things are getting septic, getting really hectic
The white-coats are increasing, the number of students decreasing.
disappearing students, teachers so prudent.
When will I be next? Secrets lay beneath the text.
Every lie a truth, every lie to soothe.
forced experiments on the brilliant, I must remain resilient. 
Too many traps, next thing you know I'll be sending you messages in ALL CAPS.
Telling you of my urgency, revealing that it's an emergency.
Who will it be, Who is it I will see?
Which of my peers will disappear, whom will I see as the seer?
Cryptic tones and cryptic vibes, it is the unknown in which a secret thrives.

So now I leave you with a verse, one of creeps who lurk, behind the curtains converse.
Every path: a road. Every door: a handle. Every witch: a toad. Every tree: a root.
=end interlude=

Random tune:
---=-=-==---=-=-=-=_-=-_-=-=_===_--=-_+_+_+_+_+_][][][][][][][][][][][][]

_Drop (bass)
-Electronic sound
=pumpump
]scratch the record
+random sound
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime25/06/13, 09:04 pm

Ary looked back at her companion and winkled her brow. "That is transport you use? You do not have personal transportation devices?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime26/06/13, 04:00 am

"Now, do we know how to break into a car without blasting the door off?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime26/06/13, 07:26 am

I thought for a moment, and ripped off some of my sleeve and wrapped it around my hand. Punching the driver side window out, "Well it's better then beating it to hell!"
As I unlock the doors, I open the trunk to see what is inside. A couple of Police uniforms, and badges, "Why would they keep important valuables inside the trunk? Oh well."
I hand one of the uniforms to Eleanor and look at Ary and the quiet friend, "Now, you may want to make your suits look like these."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime26/06/13, 04:58 pm

"Then I guess we should ditch this armor then. I'll be back."
I go behind another car and start getting undressed. It takes a minute to get it off with all the locks and such to keep it on.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime26/06/13, 09:05 pm

Ary and her friend looked at the uniforms. "I thought what we had now was the general wear of your people." She was confused, and a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime26/06/13, 09:10 pm

"No, no. What we wear and what the regular people wear are completely different. But these will be disguises."
I began to unbuckle some of my armor pieces, so I could take it all off.
"Common you... stupid... belt! GAH!" My pants were barely on my hips, so I had to hold them with one hand. Then I took off my boots to put on the new pair of pants, and took off the torso pieces so I could put the shirt on and badge.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime26/06/13, 09:42 pm

ARy nodded slowly. "What do 'normal' clothes look like? We would rather meet your general population in something more comfortable and familiar for them."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime26/06/13, 10:46 pm

I finish getting dressed in the new uniform. It felt weird, pretending to be somebody else. But it'll have to do. I walk up to the others.
"We ready?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime27/06/13, 02:13 am

I hobble out putting on one of the shoes, "Well... they wear t-shirts, jeans or shorts, tennis shoes... some wear hats... an- oooff!" I tripped and almost fell on the ground, "I'm alright... damn shoes need to be able to get on better."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime27/06/13, 03:49 am

"T-shirts? Jeans? Tennis shoes?" Ary asked. She knew shirts, pants, and shoes, as well as her suit, but, not these new terms.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime27/06/13, 03:50 pm

(Eleanor)
I look her at for a second to tell if she was serious. Then remember she's an alien and we're bringing her to one of our cities.
"I'd prefer we tell you on the way there. I wouldn't want the people who own this car to come back out before we're gone."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/06/13, 01:08 am

Ary nods. "So will our current outfits be okay until you can best describe what we should look like?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/06/13, 01:17 am

(Eleanor)
"Can you change while sitting down?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/06/13, 01:21 am

Ary nods. "We can at any point. We are simply camouflaging our armor." To demonstate, she shifts her appears into that resembling an old diving suit, big and bulky with portholes for viewing ports, before changing back to the outfit similar to the military uniform.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/06/13, 09:40 pm

(Eleanor)
"Then I'll take that as a yes. Jump in the back seat and we'll be off. Mark, do you want to drive?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/06/13, 05:57 am

As I tied my shoe, I looked at Eleanor, "Sure... let... me... just... finish.... DONE! Yeah sure! I will."
I smiled and opened the door, flipped the sun visor, and a set of keys fell down, "Wow, that was easy!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/06/13, 09:24 am

Ary and her companion buzzed to each other, continuing until they were seated in the backseat of the police cruiser. It was a tight fight, as despite looks, they were still wearing their suits. They clinked together a few times and buzzed again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 04:26 am

(Eleanor)
I get into the passenger seat and shut the door. Purposefully forgetting the seat belt, we're in a stolen police car after all.
"Mark, got the keys?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/07/13, 08:00 am

I nodded and started the cruiser. Never before have I driven a car, "Well, here goes nothing..." I put it in gear and move ever so slowly down in the parking lot.
Maybe I should push on the throttle more... Probably a good idea.
So I did what I thought and drove out of the lot. Wasn't so bad driving, tad bit hard to pay attention to everything though.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime03/07/13, 11:15 pm

(Eleanor)
"Are you sure you know how to drive this thing?"
I don't know why I asked since no one else knows how to.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/07/13, 06:06 am

"Nope... but I guess we'll find out!"
I smiled at Eleanor, and kept going down the road. We got closer and closer to the closest town. Hopefully no police officers ask for our badges, because of course, we don't have any.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/07/13, 07:07 pm

(Eleanor)
I hang onto the seat for dear life. She wasn't ready to die, not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/07/13, 07:10 pm

Since I don't know which is the brakes I accidentally accelerate more. It's harder than one would imagine to drive. Considering I have no idea what I'm doing. "Alright... Uhmmm this is not working! WHICH PEDAL IS IT!!" I get wide eye'd and have a mini panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/07/13, 09:42 pm

(Eleanor)
"Uhhhh"
I look down at the two pedals then back to the road. There was an intersection coming up and if we couldn't stop...
"Uhhhh... which did you use to go?!"
I ask, clearly panicked. I try to get a better look to see if there was a third pedal or something. Accidentally clicking one of the buttons on the console.
Then there was a loud siren like noise and lights. I didn't know what it was, it just scared me. "Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/07/13, 10:01 pm

Ary looked ahead and then punched out her window with her fist. Her companion's rifle turned back into it's swarm of dots and mechanical parts, and swarmed around the front of the car, going out of the window next to Ary, and slowly began to harden, pushing back on the car and slowing it's speed ever so carefully.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/07/13, 08:49 pm

I couldn't remember which pedal was for what, but I pressed the button that Eleanor pressed and the sirens turned off, "Let me try one more time!" I press on the left pedal and the as Ary uses her suit, I use the real breaks on it.

The car comes to a complete stop, and people pass by us. "That.... That was awesome... and scary..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/07/13, 10:36 pm

(Eleanor)
I fall back into the chair, letting go of the breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Let's not do that again... okay?"
I smiled. Just glad we didn't get wrecked by dozens of other cars.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/07/13, 10:40 pm

The man, Ary's companion spoke up. "Do not risk her life again, or these drones will not ignore you as a threat." He spoke with a dark and dangerous tone, one filled with a threat that would be carried out without hesitation should the need arise. Ary looked at him and buzzed again as the 'drones' moved back into his hands as a rifle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/07/13, 06:30 pm

(Eleanor)
"But we don't..."
I wasn't going to argue with aliens. If they make up their mind then that's what's going happen. Mostly because their drones just stopped our motherfucking car.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/07/13, 06:55 pm

Ary chimed in. "Don't worry about him, he gets protective of me. He's my personal Guardian, and he takes his job far too seriously." She looked at him and began to talk with him more.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/07/13, 12:31 am

(Eleanor)
"But he just..."
I just leaned back into the chair. Hoping, just hoping I don't die today. Either by Mark's wonderful driving or police or drones or... you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/07/13, 01:21 am

"He was just trying to protect the future of his race. Don't worry." Ary all but glared at him now as they talked and buzzed. Mark, focusing now on controlling his breathing and driving, start to be more careful, sticking to the laws of the roads and staying under the radar, hopefully having not drawn too much attention.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/07/13, 01:23 am

(Eleanor)
But I thought they thought they were from here? This is almost like a soap opera
I thught to myself. I really didn't want to question them any further.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/07/13, 04:45 am

Mensai and friends get on the mag-train back to Germany, the trio quickly shooting off into the distance.

Ary sighed and looked over at Eleanor. "Elinor, could you describe the outfits of your people? The average citizen, I mean. We want to look like you when we walk around your cities."

Meanwhile, of the many descending ships, one of them pulled up next to Alterinicam, the floating city. It hovered near one of the many outlying buildings, and sat there silently, humming faintly as the drones flew around it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/07/13, 06:00 am

(Eleanor)
"Yes, well." I had to think about it. Because I don't think people would normally wear what I would, given the whole "protect yourself from incoming fire, shrapnel, rockets and more!" concept.
"Uhhh. Try going with a loose fitted shirt.... er. Soft looking pants. Or a skirt. Or even a dress. And uh... some type of feat wear."
I hope I was doing it right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((CLOSED))
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: