Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

((CLOSED))

Go down 
+4
FallenSanity
Cel
Doctor Deadpool
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:06 am

Mark's pencil waved and he had a smile upon his face, "Umm... so... What... what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:17 am

I look him over.

"Wait.. you're not a reporter..?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:28 am

I look to the officer, giving her my best diplomatic smile , putting a hand on the clone's shoulder, "Don't worry about this officer...I'll handle this curious one here." I then see Sam once again roll her eyes, I then add "You go on with your questioning." I then steer the clone away from the crime scene, a nervous feeling rushing through me as I took him away.

Well, prepare for an education...

I give the man an apologetic smile, "Sorry if I interrupted you, my friend. Name's Andrei."

Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:30 am

Mark looked at the man, and tried to crack a smile. He got nervous, not knowing why this man had pulled me aside, "Ummm... Names... Names Mark 0611 Gallegos." He spit it out nervously.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:31 am

I narrow my eyes. Something was fishy here.

"Andrei-"

I my Pad beeps as the scan finishes and I pull it out. I read it and my eyes go wide.

"Oh no... This isn't good..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:36 am

I then try to explain what happened, as best to my knowledge, "Pleasure. As for what happened back there, those men on the ground I think were Continuis agents who were in the wrong place at the wrong time." I half smile, "You're lucky that they weren't up and about."

Sam sighed, knowing the truth behind my statement.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:37 am

Ameris:

I tilt my microphones a bit closer, almost like a cat turning their ears towards a sound. I had a guess what it was. There were several possibilities, but one of them far outweighed the others.

"What is it, officer?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:39 am

Mark made a quick look at Sam, then back to the clone, "Well I came here from Gaema, down by New Lambda. Might be going back into the ring soon!" He smiled thinking of his three guns.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:39 am

"Something private, Excuse me Ameris"

I push through the crowd and spot Anderi.

"Anderi, A word please? In private."

I cast a glance at the new guy again.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:43 am

I look to the officer, Sam taking the cue to disappear like a ghost. I beckoned Mark to move on, because this was obviously very important. I then give my full attention to the officer.

"Well, where do you want to talk, because from the look on your face, it's something bad."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:46 am

Mark saw the signal, and he just kind of squinted. He was a bit aggravated, this place was nothing like the books he had read.

-thinking- People are very rude here... Though I have no room to talk. I kill others for a living.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 12:52 am

I look around, to see if it was clear.

"Here will do, anything I say will be known soon. I'm Lt. Nyx Dyer, currently assigned to diplomatic issues, thats how I knew you. But that doesn't matter."

I sigh and pull out my pad.

"I did a background scan and all these people are Continuis or had ties, either this was a convenience or a planned attack.. Either way this is going to be pinned on TERM and since this happened in CCA ... so see where I'm going here?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 01:37 am

I nodded, my expression neutral. However, inside, I was furious. I had been here seven months to repair the rocky relations between the AAC and the Terminary. All that hard work had been taken out in minutes, and I was going to have to tell the Terminary when I got back. I kept my tone controlled, but my anger was quite evident.

"This is going to be an international incident. People will want blood to be spilled, and the Terminary is going to become a pariah."

I then let some of my frustration boil over. "I had worked on smoothing relations for seven fucking months. Now all that hard work I did now counts for jack squat." I slam my fist into a wall, furious.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 01:41 am

I flinch back at his sudden anger.

"I um.."

I lost my voice for a sec but clear my emotions.

"As long as no evidence points to an attack from Terminary followers, then the AAC won't act. But the only witness or anyone who had anything to do with this is a AI.."

I bite my lip.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 01:47 am

I rub a hand down my face, my anger ebbing slightly. I was still mad, but my rationality had taken over.

"And since AI's can't lie, he's going to spill every bit of how the attack went down."

I then put two and two together, "And if he says he's affiliated with the Terminary, diplomatic relations are going to evaporate, and fast."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 01:50 am

Mark stood, looking at the two talk. He was wondering why they were talking. Was there something else that had happened, does it go deeper? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 01:51 am

I nod.

"Listen, lets question him. But in the meantime get your guys together in case things get bad.."

I nod my head at the other clone.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 01:53 am

Mark pointed at himself, wondering if she was nodding towards him. He just kind of looked around and stood there retarded like.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 01:59 am

I crooked my finger at him, knowing I was about to drag him in to something that was most likely completely foreign to him. I then turn back Lt. Dyer, mentally appraising the situation. Sam popped up, knowing she was as much involved as I was.

I kept an even tone, "Agreed. Let's see what this AI has to say for himself, because he just involved himself in an international incident."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:02 am

Mark walked over, still holding his duffelbag. He was confused, "So, what's going on Andrei?" He was concerned, and excited all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:02 am

I nod and motion for them to follow. The medical team had moved the body's into a transport and left. The crowd started to disperse abit, but still some remained. I walk past the security line and go over to the AI.

"Im going to ask those question now, ok?"

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:05 am

Ameris:

For went felt like a millionth time. I nodded.

"Yes ma'am. Are we going to do it here or...?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:08 am

I looked to Mark, keeping my voice at a whisper, "Right now, an AI attacked Continuis agents on CCA soil, and if the AI is affiliated with the Terminary, he could cause an international incident."

I lowered my voice even more, "The negative diplomatic impact of any evidence is going to be massive. And the Terminary and AAC are on rocky terms as it stands."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:10 am

Mark had no idea what he was talking about. He was in the Arena for so long, and the news only came in to the Arena every other day. "So... This is bad?" He raised an eyebrow, "I don't know why.. but I feel like you're going to need my help" He pointed at his bag, "I have some things in here... not bad things, but I have my gear. No guns, but gear. Will I need to use it?" He was puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:13 am

I look around and open up my holster to have accesses to my gun.

"Here will do.. Now, do you work for TERM?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:15 am

Ameris:

I corrected her.

"I don't work for, I work with." I held up the arm that had the bandana on it.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:26 am

I looked to Mark, nodding gravely, my voice still low enough for Lt. Dyer not to hear, "Yes, this is very bad. And I'm sorry for getting you involved." I nodded once again, "And yes, we'll most likely be needing that gear." I look at the AI, my expression neutral. I listen for those key words that would either make or break my stay.

Last edited by The Meta on 12/04/13, 02:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:27 am

I nod.

"Did you attack those people?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:29 am

Ameris:

I couldn't lie, but I could redirect and avoid.

"Definition of attack?"

I turn my body to look at the clone and make a shushing gesture.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:30 am

I glare.

"Don't play games... did you cause physical harm to them?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:31 am

Mark dropped his things, he realized he might be up next to fight in the Arena. This might either be another Arena event, or an actual war... don't know. But he was going to be used.

He grabbed the things out of his bag. He then put them on. He was not taking any pre-cautiousens
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:32 am

Ameris:

I nod my hologram, not wanting to say it out loud. Saying it would mean others would hear it.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:33 am

I then saw the nod, and I kept my tone carefully level, anger lacing every word, "Do you have ANY idea what you just caused? ANY IDEA?" directing the statement at the AI.

"You just caused an international incident, and the Terminary are going to be cast as the bad guys, not Continuis." I then glare at the AI, my finger jabbing at him, "And I had worked very hard to repair the diplomatic relations that you and your fellows just managed to destroy in a matter of minutes."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:35 am

Ameris:

I grab the clone's finger, repeating the shushing gesture as I held the digit tightly.

"I know what I did, and any further conversation I would like to be had elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:37 am

I glare and shake my head.

"There will be a further, in jail. You're under arrest."

I pull out the cuffs.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:38 am

Mark walked forward with a smile, "Names Mark. I will be heading back to the Arena I guess..." He knew what was going to go down, nothing more then a play thing for everyone's entertainment. He had a sad look upon his face, knowing what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:45 am

I held my stare at the AI, furious. But I kept my mouth shut, my anger nearly coming to a head. Sam just put a hand on my shoulder, shaking her head sadly. Everything I had worked for in the past seven months was wasted, and the Terminary would most likely put my head on a pike, and I was going to deliver the news to them personally.

This just great...everything I worked for...gone...

I look to the clone, a bitter expression on my face, "I know, and I'm sorry for what is about to happen." I keep my expression neutral, "I take no pride in condemning you to the Arenas, only pain."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:48 am

He looked at him and put out his hand, "By the way, since no one will ever remember me but you... My names Mark. I know I said it but I feel a bit more comfortable knowing that I am talking to someone like myself." He sighed heavily, "Just... just try to get things back in order... Because you know who is going in first if an actual war breaks out..." He looked down when he said this. His eyes became glassy, and very saddened.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:51 am

Ameris:

I look over to the clone. "I will not send you back into fighting."

I let go of the other clone's hand and tear off my bandana, throwing it into the alley where the people used to be. "I spoke in error previously. I do not work with the Terminary."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:53 am

I nod with a fake look of naive on my face.

"And I'm a princess."

I hold out the cuffs.

"Now... easy or hard?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:56 am

Ameris:

I hold out my robotic arms. "Easy."

Last edited by The Beast on 12/04/13, 03:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 02:59 am

I shake my head, still angry with the AI and what he did. I look to Mark with regret, "I'm sorry, but I will do what I can. No guarantees." Sam had that same look on her face, knowing that this would tax even her creativity.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 03:02 am

I put on the handcuffs and push him to another guard.

"Take him in for further questioning, he confessed to the crime."

I turn back to Anderi.

"We need to talk soon. This may be able to be fixed."

I sigh and brush my hair away.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 03:04 am

Mark had a tear, and he looked at the AI with his arms out. He had anger upon him, he didn't want to fight. This was his vacation. Something to experience! Something of excitement! "I hope you're happy with your self..." He was mad and sad at the same time, not really showing it, but he could feel it. He looked at the CCA Officer, "And... and you... I hope you know I am just as human as you and everyone else. I bet 3/4 of the people here watch the sick twisted horror I go through... The blood, guts, tears, EVERYTHING!" His anger was showing, he had to compose himself. So he did, but breathing slightly heavier.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 03:06 am

I cocked an eyebrow, dubious as to how we could fix this situation, because this was already bad enough as it stood. Sam disappeared from sight, leaving me alone with Dyer.

"How soon, because I'm scheduled to leave for Cernum in two days."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 03:14 am

I flinch at the clones words.

"I..."

I bite my lip again and look at Anderi.

"I don't know.. I'll work something out.."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 03:20 am

I raise my eyebrow again, my expression dubious

"And just how do you propose to do that?"

I then fix her with a stare.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 03:25 am

I frown.

"I don't know. I'll talk to my CO.."

I sigh.

"I.. I need a break. We'll talk soon Anderi."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 03:35 am

Mark looked at Andrei and hugged him, his head in his shoulder, "Please Andrei... Please don't let me kill anymore... please make it stop... I beg of you!" His crying was muffled in Andrei's shoulder. Never before did this Clone... One of many battles, cry before. Never had he known such terror of going back to the Arena.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/04/13, 03:39 am

I nod, miming checking a watch.

"Alright, but remember, I have to leave in two days."

I half smile.

"See you soon then."

I then stroll on back to the safehouse, knowing that news would travel fast. I'm then crushed in a hug, surprised, then remembering the look on my face as I was condemned time and time again.

I swore that not another clone would die for sport...and I'll be damned to see this one die...

"I'll do what I can. But I swear that you won't be condemned to that hell hole. I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((CLOSED))   ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((CLOSED))
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: