Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mass Effect RP - RP

Go down 
+3
N
Teria
Moose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

The Mass Effect RP - RP Empty
PostSubject: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime13/10/11, 09:09 pm

Time: After the Events of ME1, before the main Events of ME2 (Shepard is currently KIA)

What has happened: Commander Shepard, the first Human Spectre, was sent out to defeat Saren, a rogue spectre working with the Reapers. (This was kept from the public eye.) After following Saren up, Sovereign, the Reaper working with Saren, and the Geth, under Saren’s control, attacked the Citadel. During this battle, the Citadel was heavily damaged, and many fleets were destroyed. However, the Destiny Ascension, and the Council onboard it, survived. Sovereign was destroyed, and Saren killed. Humanity claimed it’s first place on the Council.

Now that the threat of Saren and the Geth have died down the galaxy is recovering. The Alliance is hunting down Remainder of the Geth that are still 'loyal' to Sovereign.

Cerberus has gone 'silent'. Though their operations and experiments continue on albeit more quietly than it typical.

The Shadow Brokers agents are becoming more active.

Collectors are taking Colonies. (no one in RP knows this, Human Colonies are simply 'going dark')

Shepard is 'dead'. His Crew disbanded, the Normandy destroyed. Life is returning to normal, belief that they (the species of the Galaxy) were safe from the destructive force that was going to destroy the universe. Only Shepard, the Collector, Cerberus, Anderson and the Crew of the Normandy know about the Reapers.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 06:35 am

=i had tracked my target, a Volus by the name of Yen Gorla, to a local erotic club. My informant even gave me a pass that lets me keep my weapons on on me when I go in, something I was extremely glad for. I had been tracking this particular target for several weeks, the fastest target yet. I checked my armor, not that I thought he would put up a fight, most Volus don't. They just try to buy their way out of it, and usually, that would work, but it's first come first serve with me. If it was anything else, I wouldn't get anymore clients. I checked my weapons, my M-300 Claymore shotgun, which cost me several jobs worth of pay, my M-76 Revenant, something I am very proud of, and my M-622 Avalanche, which cost me even more jobs worth of pay. All were in working order. I walked towards the club, my white armor glinting in the night life's lights. I got several worried glances. A Krogan with several weapons doesn't exactly spell safety, but I don't care. As long as I get payed, I'm fine. I got the pass out to show to the guards=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: The Beginning    The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 07:49 am

I was slumming on some planet. Go from Pub to pub, joint to joint, spending my money. Throwing it down the drain. I had gone to strip clubs, walked down shady alleys, and killed those who would have taken advantage of any fool incapable of defending himself. Must've killed more than a few sorry blokes. Couple Batarians, the fuck-heads, I crushed them and threw there them around and crushed their bodies, I rendered them but pulp. The one Asari I encountered tried to use her biotics against me. She failed, obviously, but it was a trying battle. I think we tore up the alley, the wall of an adjacent building. Not to mention the dumpsters that went flying to and fro. She might have hit a flying car as it drove by, I don't know, I didn't pay much attention, I was a little busy with our battle of the wills, as it were. I would even go as far to say it was a very intimate struggle. As we got closer, and our singularities crashed and destroyed out surroundings, our eyes met. I could tell right off the bat that she was enjoying herself. She was enjoying this struggle. She was enjoying me. I was flattered. Eventually we over exhausted ourselves, biotically, and fell to the ground panting. By that time we had gotten pretty close, about 2-3 feet away from each other. I looked up at her, panting, half-smirking. She looked up at me, smiling crookedly.

Then we both laughed. It was a tie, a draw, the meeting of two stubborn forces. We helped each other stand up. Leaning on each other for support. She was wearing tight clothes, showing off all her beautiful curves. Our eyes met yet again, closer this time. There was a need in her eyes, I could see it, and I could feel it. Her need was almost tangible in the air around us. Or maybe we were melding slightly. I don't know, I didn't care. She wasn't Ardat Yatkshi or whatever, if she had been, I would've died. She tilted her head slightly in my direction, I followed her, and we kissed. Softly, at first, I knew what she wanted; she knew I wanted it too. She had transport; I drove us back to her place.

I had never, in all my years of space travel, come across something as uniquely beautiful as the Asari's Melding of the Nervous systems. We arrived at her place, got through the doors, barely, before the door even closed we were fumbling at each others clothes, pulling and tugging to get ourselves free of the constraints that held us from the act we both so wanted to commit ourselves too. We both stopped moving once we were naked. We looked each other up and down, studying the anatomy of the other. She moved her hands over my body, following my scars with her fingertips, tracing them. She traced her fingers over my muscles, causing goose bumps as she went. I could see her delight as her gaze travelled across the rest of my body. I, in turn, traversed her bodice with my own gaze and touch. I followed her curves, her own scars, her physical history, as it were. By the time we were done looking each other over an hour had passed, silently and quickly. Not that I was really paying attention. After all that, we came together, in a sweet embrace. Then we kissed, softly at first, but that changed quickly as our more primal instincts began to take over. I'm normally quite germophobic, but that night, I really learned the geography of her mouth and she mine. Our bodies moved harmoniously together, our symphony was meant to be long and well played. We played, in a manner of speaking, for quite a long. In fact, we didn't stop until dawn. Our hands moved across our bodies feeling the curves, the crevices. Our song went on for sometime. There was playful pinching of the notes and certain well looked after extremities. The softness of her skin was, on its own, arousing in the most sensual sense of the word. By the time we had Embraced Eternity, It was well into the night. We must've sung this tune, and played through half a dozen crescendos before we both fell in an exhausted sleep. It was early morning when we finished and finally slept. That was the best sleep of my life.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 05:01 pm

I sat down, I jumped up, I paced around. All this waiting... Waiting just to get the green light. I soon found myself firing my M-3 Predator at the wall. I just couldn't... Wait.

"Damnit... How much longer?!"

It had actually only been ten minutes. But that was too long. The green light was usually already... On? It didn't matter... The fact that it had been ten minutes just didn't seem right. Like something was wrong.

Was this assignment more... Dangerous than expected? It was only to... 'Take down' of a Weapons dealer. What could be so bad about that?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 06:12 pm

=the guards were a bit hesitant to let me in with my gear, but they allowed me access thanks to the pass. I had waited in the lobby looking around, possibly watching some of the dancers, but mostly looking for my target. It took me all night, and I still haven't confirmed him=

Dammit Vaz. If he isn't here I will give your pair frostbite!
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 06:24 pm

"Hey, Neurras, got the green light. Meet you outside the objective. Over and out." The radio buzzed.

Time to go. I head out, and stop at the rapid transit. I begin to make my way to the objective, which happened to be Tryio Star, a new... 'Gentlemen's Club.'

It had been twenty minutes waiting for the Green light. Something was wrong.

Very wrong.

Last edited by Senox on 15/10/11, 07:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 06:32 pm

=I was on Arcturus Station, enjoying some time off while waiting for new orders. To be honest, there really wasn't much to do on a military station that leaned towards fun, or relaxation. That said, the hollowed out asteroids nearby were home to large population centers, and I'd heard some good things about the bars over there (hey, this was a military base. No bars) I took a transport to the closest asteroid, and when I got off, I checked my omni-tool for a map of the place. I found a bar that was in walking distance, and I set off for it. I wasn't worried about walking through back alleys or isolated areas: the asteroid was next-door to Alliance Command. You'd have to be an idiot to do anything here. That said, I did not mind having my side-arm on me. I got to the bar, and found it was packed. With humans, which I did not mind. I mean hell, it was Alliance Space after all. Aliens rarely journeyed into our territory without the right papers, and even then, they still didn't arrive. I got a seat at the bar, and ordered a drink.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 06:37 pm

[Zerus character] is turned down after meeting with the contact. They weren't interested or didn't need someone like him. They didn't think he was capable of doing any good. They gave him good reasons, but being the stubborn kid that he was, he still thought they weren't good ones.
After the encounter he wandered around the Zakera Ward, looking for entertainment, and a job.

Someone's gotta need a medic and engineer.

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 06:45 pm

The 'Car' arrived, and I began making my way to TS. I arrived, and there was Threin. He was wearing 'C-Sec Armour', and had his... Sniper Rifle. I wasn't sure of the design... He'd literally never went anywhere without it. And, I doubted it would do much inside.

"Neurras, ready?" Threin asked.

I'd been ready for twenty minutes.

"Yeah." I replied.

Threin opened the door, and headed inside Tyrio Star. I noticed Threin couldn't help himself but look at some of the dancers. And, I already knew what was coming.

"I'll watch out here. You head inside. And remember, don't kill him. We just need the info, okay?"

"Sure..."

Last edited by Senox on 15/10/11, 07:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 06:49 pm

=i saw at least one C-Sec officer walk in. I grumbled=
Damn, this is going to take a cut out of my pay if I have to kill one of them

=i ordered a drink and continued scanning for my target=
C'mon...where is he...
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 06:54 pm

"Remember, he's a Volus. So... The 'punch 'em till they speak' isn't going to work, Neurras." Threin made the point of saying.

"I know... Just... Can I atleast push him over? It's fun watching the little fat guys try to get up..." I said, jokingly.

"Urr... Just go find him. And remeber, his name is... Yen? Yon? Something like that."

Threin leaned against one of the walls, Sniper by his side. And I was pretty sure I knew where he'd be watching.

So, now to find a small fat guy. Seems fair.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 07:03 pm

=i growled when I saw the second C-Sec stay at the door=
That's going to make this job a lot harder...

=i thought I spotted him. I walked closer=
Please be him...I can't stand Turians...

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 07:07 pm

I looked around, and saw a Volus. And, I had no idea what the actual Volus I was searching for looked like. And... There was also a KROGAN making his way towards the Volus.

Not another bounty hunter...

I began to make my way towards the Volus.

God damn Krogan... Giant, overgrown angry... Things...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 07:11 pm

=I drank for a bit, though not enough to get drunk. An hour later, I walked out of the bar, and hailed a cab back to the tiny dock for transport. A minute later, I was back on Arcturus when my omni-tool beeped. I checked it, and an image sprung up in a small holo screen. Blonde, blue eyes, my liaison to Alliance Command: Lieutenant Kate O'Hara. "K.O." as I fondly call her. I may have had a thing for her.=

Lieutenant.

*O'Hara*
Scott, you have new orders. You need to go to the Skylian Verge.

(Scott)
Okay, anything more specific?

*O'Hara*
Yes. Command has received word that Batarian slavers are going to attack another colony. We want you to head them off, and stop them before they get there.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 07:21 pm

=after awhile he had gone to a club and sat in a corner booth and looks around the club=

wonder if anything intersting will happen
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 07:47 pm

=An Asari peeks out behind the curtain=

Damn this guy is late....Men can never count on them.

=A group of batarians walk into the club=

Game time.

=A smile comes across the Asari's face as she quickly closes the curtain. A hostess walls up to the group=

"We have a seat reserved for you, over here."

=She sits them in front of the stage=

(BG1) "Hey boss we got the best seats in the house." (Krogan)

(Batarian)"No I have the best seat. Why don't you two go to the bar or something. I don't want you near me.

=The two Krogans grunt as they leave their boss=

*the lights in the club darken leaving only two spotlights on the stage. The beat of dance music is heard in the background getting louder*

"Showtime."

Showtime.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 08:50 pm

=i close on the Volus, but I see that it isn't him=
Dammit, I better not have alerted him...I don't have time to waste on this...

=i turn and walk off like I am going to the restroom=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 08:56 pm

So... The Krogan didn't want the Volus there... Which probably meant I wouldn't want that Volus either. Only one way...

I began to 'attempt' to follow the Krogan.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 08:58 pm

=i sit down at a table near the restrooms=
Need to think...how can I get rid of C-Sec, and take out my target? An alarm? No, that wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:00 pm

I see the Krogan sit down. I lean against one of the walls, watching him.

Come on... Do something...

"Neurras, come in." The radio buzzed.

"What?" I replied.

"Progress?"

"This Volus is well... Hidden."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:02 pm

=i see the C-Sec officer watching me. I look back at him=
What do you want...
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:05 pm

"Neurras? Repeat? What is the status -RADIO BUZZ-"

"Hello?"

(Loud, people can hear) "Status on Volus?!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:06 pm

=i hear the comm=
Sonofabitch! Turn that down! You might spook this asshole!
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:07 pm

(Still loud) "Neurras?! I repeat, status on Volus?!!?"

Shit! This isn't good!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:08 pm

=i get up and walk over to the C-Sec=
Turn that off. Now.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:10 pm

"How does it matter to you wether I turn it on or off? I prefer it on, fish breath."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:11 pm

=i take my helmet off and breathe a blast of cold air at the C-Sec=
We are here to enjoy ourselves. That is not helping us do that. Turn. It. Off, Tur.

Dammit, turn it off now!
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:13 pm

"Mr. Fish breath, I would advise moving. By telling me to turn off my radio, you are interfering with an investigation. Now move, or I think cell block E is free."

To be honest. I doubted that would work. As I didn't think it made much sene either.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:14 pm

Respect the cold, Tur. I don't think your kind would like frostbite. And I am speaking on behalf of the club. Turn it off, or turn it down.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:16 pm

"I don't see anybody else complaining. Now, Fish breath, move away."

Worst idea. Ever.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:19 pm

As the Sun rose on Illium, we slept. Our dreams were shared, and strange. It was the most coherently incoherent dream I've ever had. It was flashes of creatures, places, people, planets, galaxies, and other things I could only guess at. I recognized some of the people and the place, I had been there. Later, after we were both up, awake, I asked her her thoughts on the dream, she said she recognized some of the places and people, but not the planets or creatures and those whatever they were. We had shared memories in that dream. So I believed. We stayed in bed for some time, before getting up and eating, and doing other daily routines. After we ate she went to take a shower, I decided to get dressed.

After about 15 minutes or so Amanra, that was the Asari's name, came out of the shower fully dressed, in what looked like leather. At first glance she looked like a biker chick, clad in leather like she was, but as my gaze lingered I noticed patterns, integrated armour, along with other technological tidbits. She was every bit as dangerous as me. Probably more so if you included her charm.

We were Biotic warriors. Equal in strength and ability. I was one of a kind. She wasn't, in terms of power and ability. As a person, however, she was unique, as is all life.

We were both dressed, she was standing in front of the door to the shower. I stood up when she opened the door. We faced each other. Her blue eyes met mine. She smiled. Then we began to talk.

After a couple of hours, the day was getting older, we exchanged contact information and we left, heading in different directions. I had to meet a contact later that night, she had other 'business' to conclude that day.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:40 pm

That's because no one else here has the quads to stand up to C-Sec. All I am asking, is that you turn, your radio, down.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:42 pm

"I don't have to turn my radio down. So, last chance Fish breath, stand down."

In all thought, I sounded like a Human.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:43 pm

What are you, human?

=i breathe again in his face, sending mist at him=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:44 pm

I felt my hand reach for my pistol. He had just called me Human...

"Stand down. Last chance, stand down."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:46 pm

I'm not doing anything, except asking you, nicely, to turn down your radio. You shoot me now, you show how bad C-Sec can be. Do you really want that?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:47 pm

"Stand. DOWN!"

Threin looks over.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:49 pm

=i put my hands up=
I'm not doing anything, Tur. Just asking.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:53 pm

(Radio, loud.) "What is the status on Yen Gorla?!"

Shit...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:54 pm

=i barely manage to hide my expression=
Like I said, turn that down.

=i whisper to him=
Before you spook him, you idiot.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 09:59 pm

Well... Here goes nothing...

"Yen Gorla? That's a fault in the system, we were sent to find a Salarian." I say down the Radio.

"Are you s-"

"I repeat, a Salarian. Nobody else."

"Copy that..."

I look at the Krogan, speaking... Quietly.

"Deal, okay? You help me find Yen, let me get my info, then you get to do whatever you need to to Yen?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 10:02 pm

=i put my helmet back on=
I just need him dead.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 10:03 pm

Giga wrote:
=An Asari peeks out behind the curtain=

Damn this guy is late....Men can never count on them.

=A group of batarians walk into the club=

Game time.

=A smile comes across the Asari's face as she quickly closes the curtain. A hostess walls up to the group=

"We have a seat reserved for you, over here."

=She sits them in front of the stage=

(BG1) "Hey boss we got the best seats in the house." (Krogan)

(Batarian)"No I have the best seat. Why don't you two go to the bar or something. I don't want you near me.

=The two Krogans grunt as they leave their boss=

*the lights in the club darken leaving only two spotlights on the stage. The beat of dance music is heard in the background getting louder*

"Showtime."

Showtime.

The place I ended up going to was this exotic/erotic Asari Dance/strip club. It was Private. That being said I had to be cleared by what felt like four hundred thousand clearances checks. I was here to meet with someone about information along with the first half of my payment. He was Batarian. That's all I knew. I was told that he would recognize me, which set off bells and whistles about the nature of the job. I was on edge. I was now grateful for my survival training. I had never thought that learning so much biology and xeno-biology would be useful in the military. It turns out, it's a life saver. I walked into that club feeling like fish in a whole new fish bowl. I was the only Human in the club. I felt exposed. I sat at the bar, and watched the stage. I just tried to blend in with the crowd which was harder than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 10:06 pm

"Then you'll get him dead. We just need to find him first."

(Radio, back to normal) "Neurras, what the hell are you playing at?"

"I'm working on it...."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 10:07 pm

Let's go sit, watch some dancers.

=i walk over to a table and sit down=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 10:09 pm

I sit down, at the same table as the Krogan.

(Radio) "Kro-"

"Just let me work."

(Off Radio) "So... You're a Merc, then?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 10:11 pm

=i nod=
Known as the Frozen. You are C-Sec, that's all that matters to me.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 10:15 pm

"Frozen. Name... I'm sure I'll remember..."

I put safety on my pistol, then start... Examining it.

"So... You Krogan come from Tribes, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 10:17 pm

I don't care about your name. And we choose a tribe, we are not born into one.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime14/10/11, 10:23 pm

"So, do you dance around fires? Sing tribe songs? Hit each other with sticks?"

I snigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mass Effect RP - RP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Historic Section :: Mass Effect RP-
Jump to: