Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mass Effect RP - RP

Go down 
+3
N
Teria
Moose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:24 pm

"Whatever. Well Mr Stupid, you are under arrest for the assault of two C-Sec officers."

I cuff him. (ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THAT!!!!)

"Anything you say... You get the idea."

I look at the Volus and the Krogan.

"So, Volus. Where is your... 'Weapon' Trader?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:25 pm

=the Volus yells something about being a god and throws something looking like a small blue butterfly at the Turian=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:26 pm

could be worse
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:28 pm

I kick the human.

"You have the right to remain silent. Please use it."

I look back at the Volus.

"Okay, 'God'. All God's have weapons. Where do you get your's from?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:31 pm

=Yes keeps yelling something about being a god and we all should worship him and so on. Honestly, I got fed up with it. I clubbed him on the head again and pushed him over=
Shut up, God.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:34 pm

=When I arrived at Terra Nova's capital, I checked the directions on my omni-tool again. Now, I had to go to some bar, and meet my contact. I had no idea who this contact was, but I could guess who they worked for: The Shadow Broker. The Broker was an extremely powerful information broker, who knew just about anything; top secret government files, illicit information on political figures, pirate movements, etc. Alliance viewed him as a necessary evil, due to the fact that while he does kill people, his information is always good=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:39 pm

"Volus, tell me who the fuck you get your guns from?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:41 pm

=Yes rolls around, trying to get up. I yells something about purple stars or yellow moons or something=
Can I please just kill him now? He's giving me a headache.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:41 pm

can i make a deal?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:43 pm

"Ur..."

I throw a knife to the Volus, he catches it barely. I shoot him in his fat leg.

"Threatining to use a weapon against a C-Sec officer. I now have the right to take all info on you."

I scan his Omni-Tool... Or something like that... And take whatever info I can.

"All done."

I kick the human again.

"Please, shut the fuck up."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:44 pm

fine let the weapon trader get away
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:45 pm

That mean I can kill him and get my money?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:46 pm

"I really don't give a fuck wether the weapon trader gets away or not. Even if I did, why would I accept help from a Human?"

I look at the Krogan.

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:48 pm

because you'd lose ur job and i've been recording everything and it's being sent to a news crew
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:49 pm

Thank you, C-Sec.

=i walk over to the Volus and put my Claymore against his chest. I fire, ripping a large hole through him, and also freezing him in place=

The cold has consumed.

=i take a picture of him using my helmet, and then kick his frozen body, shattering it=

All done over here.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:51 pm

=I arrived at the bar; a decent place called "Singularity." Not too fancy, but not riddled with scum, it was my kind of place. I walked inside, and walked to the bar for a drink=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:54 pm

"Oh really, Mr 'Smart' Human?"

I aim my pistol at the Krogan.

"You are under arrest for the Murder of Yen... Something."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 06:57 pm

=i growl=
Really?
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:01 pm

Walking through the city, with my mentor John. I hear a shotgun shot go off. "Don't do shit like that." he points at the men in front of us. "Unless you want to get yourself shot."

"Yes sir"
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:05 pm

"Fish breath, you have one last chance. Put your weapon down, and you will be arrested. Peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:09 pm

=i put my Claymore away=
Fine, but I keep them. They are my weapons, and I paid for them myself.

=i cross my arms=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:17 pm

"Fine. Now please -"

Several gunshots rip through the air, three hitting Threin.

"SHIT!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:19 pm

=i draw my Heavy weapon, the M-620 Snowstorm and look around=
Who the hell?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:21 pm

"I don't fucking know!"

Some more shots are fired, aiming at the Krogan and the Turian, as well as the Human.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:22 pm

=dives behind a small wall=

people wanna do something or stand there i'm a medic so yeah
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:22 pm

=i take cover behind a nearby car and start spraying the freezing metal scraps off the ledge=
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE COLD! FROSTBITE COMES FROM EVERYWHERE!

Last edited by Garth on 15/10/11, 07:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:25 pm

=I got my drink, and sat down at a table. I didn't have long to wait though. A minute into my drink, and someone sat down at my table. He was a man of average build, average size, average hair. All in all, a very bland individual=

*Mr.Bland*
Hello Scott.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:26 pm

(Shooters) "Lets go. Target is down. Pull out."

Multiple grenades are thrown, and detonate, nowhere near the Krogan, Turian or Human.

"THREIN!"

I stand up, and start running towards he was shot.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:30 pm

i think i saw something near those vehicles over there

=points west=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:32 pm

Shut up, human!

=i stop spraying the metal and look around=
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:33 pm

Me and my Mentor are hiding around a wall, pistols out. "ROE, don't shoot unless fired upon."

I nod "Who was that anyway?"

"Hitman"
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:41 pm

"Threin! Don't die! Don't fucking die!"

"Hey... Neurras... Do me... A favor..." He said, barely being able to speak.

He coughs a few times.

"Go to... Ilium... Give... Give... My... Wife... This..."

He opens his hand, revealing a... Locket? I had no idea what it was.

"Come on! Don't die! You can give it to your wife your self! Don't fucking die!" I shouted.

"Good... Luck... Neurras..."

And then. He fell silent. Faded away. His soul left him. Whatever you called it. He was dead.

And I was left, with Threin's empty body. And... I in all honesty, I was angry, more than actually sad. I had let him down. He was dead, because of me. If I'd got the information faster... Like... Something inside of me... Had... Shrunken. Like, I was on my own. Again. In a place of... Empty people. People who... Didn't seem to matter. But yet, somewhere else I felt... Different... Like my... Sense of honour... My sense of... Right and wrong... Had come back. I didn't know. It was... A whirlpool of emotion. Anger, sadness... I didn't know.

Last edited by Senox on 15/10/11, 09:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 07:43 pm

=i look over at the C-Sec=
Congrats, he's dead. Can we move past that, now?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:03 pm

wow is everyone a self centerd douche on this place?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:04 pm

"He's... Dead... He's fucking dead..."

I stand up, and aim at the Krogan with my pistol.

"HE'S FUCKING DEAD!"

I go to fire, but as I had put safety on earlier... Nothing happens.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:04 pm

=i don't flinch=
Yea, and? What are you going to do about it?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:05 pm

"What am I going to do about?"

I put the pistol away.

"I'm going to Ilium. I'm going to do what he asked me to do..."

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:06 pm

what about the shooters shouldn't focus be on them not each other?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:08 pm

=to the human=
I said shut up, human.

=to the C-Sec=
Good. At least your kind do have some honor in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:08 pm

=I wasn't going to bather asking how he knew my name. He was an agent of the Shadow Broker after all=
That's what the tax collectors call me.

*Mr.Bland*
Nice to make your acquaintance. Now, I have some information here, that your employers paid a very generous price for. It involves your mission, I take it?

(Scott)
Yeah.
=I took another sip of my drink=

*Mr.Bland*
Good. Now, on this little data pad here, is the time and place of where the pirates will be meeting.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:23 pm

LegendaryStory wrote:
Giga wrote:
=An Asari peeks out behind the curtain=

Damn this guy is late....Men can never count on them.

=A group of batarians walk into the club=

Game time.

=A smile comes across the Asari's face as she quickly closes the curtain. A hostess walls up to the group=

"We have a seat reserved for you, over here."

=She sits them in front of the stage=

(BG1) "Hey boss we got the best seats in the house." (Krogan)

(Batarian)"No I have the best seat. Why don't you two go to the bar or something. I don't want you near me.

=The two Krogans grunt as they leave their boss=

*the lights in the club darken leaving only two spotlights on the stage. The beat of dance music is heard in the background getting louder*

"Showtime."

Showtime.

The place I ended up going to was this exotic/erotic Asari Dance/strip club. It was Private. That being said I had to be cleared by what felt like four hundred thousand clearances checks. I was here to meet with someone about information along with the first half of my payment. He was Batarian. That's all I knew. I was told that he would recognize me, which set off bells and whistles about the nature of the job. I was on edge. I was now grateful for my survival training. I had never thought that learning so much biology and xeno-biology would be useful in the military. It turns out, it's a life saver. I walked into that club feeling like fish in a whole new fish bowl. I was the only Human in the club. I felt exposed. I sat at the bar, and watched the stage. I just tried to blend in with the crowd which was harder than I thought.

I shivered. I wasn't cold, something just felt off. I felt like I was going to witness something awesome, something not many people witness in their lifetime. I was standing by some Krogans, who kept eyeing up the Asari on the side poles and everywhere else. So they didn't notice when slowly had my Omni-tool hack their Omni-tool and drain their credits. I love Salarians, well, at least the one that helped me.

However, that shiver would not leave. Something was off. What was it?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:35 pm

(Scott)
Okay then, thanks. Now, is that all you have to show, or shall I get back to my drink?

*Mr.Bland*
That's all. Good luck on your mission.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:38 pm

why should i your not my employer
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:39 pm

See, there you go again, talking. Now shut it before I give your throat a bad case of frost bite.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:40 pm

so what i've had it before unlike you guys i don't kill innocent people
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:44 pm

If you have had frostbite in the throat, you wouldn't have a throat anymore. Nice bluff. And I only kill people who I will get money to kill. Speaking of which, I should check to see if there is a bounty on your head.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:46 pm

i don't have one least i wonder what those people with guns'd do when they find us ignoring them you ain't scary frog man
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 08:49 pm

=and just like that, the guy left. I paid no attention to him really. I just kept on with my drink, checking the data pad as I drank. From what I could tell, the pirates would be meeting at an asteroid, just outside the Asgard system. They weren't going to try the same move twice though. All they were doing, was massing a large group of ships for a massive raid against Terra Nova. And command didn't give me a team. Great=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 09:08 pm

"Well... I guess I'll be going... You can... All stay... Unarrested."

I begin to walk off...

Firstly, I had to quit C-Sec. Which would lead to me not being able to... That went against my family's name... But I'd promised Threin. Quitting C-Sec? That was hard...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 09:10 pm

=follows him

you need a medic or engineer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mass Effect RP - RP
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next