Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mass Effect RP - RP

Go down 
+3
N
Teria
Moose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 09:15 pm

"Human, I plan on -"

Then I saw it. On one of the advertisement stands.

'Thrankyeos and Grienos Space Ship Bar! A bar that travels all over space! Stopping at: Ilium! Omega! Earth! And just about anywhere else! Book a ticket now!

Also note: Jobs are available! Looking for:

Bartenders!
Bouncers!
Other jobs are available: Please contact Thrankyeos for information.'

And then it hit me. I was going to become a Bartender. Not exactly the best plan... But it would get me to Ilium.

"Quitting C-Sec and becoming a Bartender. Actually... You could help me..."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 09:16 pm

sounds fun what's the pay?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 09:18 pm

"Pay? You don't get any pay. It's just lets say... 'I owe you one.' So, you up for it?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 09:19 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 09:37 pm

=So, I knew where to go. Now the only problem was getting there. I couldn't use the ship that brought me here, it would get attacked on sight, and she had no weapons. My only option, was to hire a smuggler to take me as close as possible to the asteroid. That, or I find a ship headed in that direction, though i doubted that would happen. After the X67 Asteroid incident, Batarians were banned from Terra Nova, courtesy of both the Alliance and the Council, in the hopes of preventing any unneeded retribution. So, smuggler it was=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 10:06 pm

"Actually, I don't need any help."

I nod, and walk off.

Was it really worth it? I was about to ruin my career... Ruin my family name, just so I could do something for a friend? I still felt... Angry... But yet... It was like... The... 'Noble' side of Threin had got into me... Like now... I could tell right from wrong, properly. He was my friend... I'd got him killed. Maybe it was just... The sadness taking hold. But I had to, and the only way, was to go straight to the top.

Executor Pallin.

The man at the top. The head of C-Sec... A very 'By the book guy'... And I hadn't always been 'by the book'.

I thought he hated me.

And that probably would make it easier.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 10:10 pm

=tries getting the cuffs off=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 10:18 pm

=i head off towards my contact's hole, for lack of a better term=
Now, you just need to have my money.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 10:19 pm

I entered the room... Pallin watched me sit down.

"Neurras. What is it you want?" Pallin asked.

"I want to resign. Quit." I replied.

"Are you sure? Would it not look a bit suspicious -"

"I didn't kill Threin!"

"Fine. You can be resigned, but, it will take some time."

"I need it done now."

"There's a routine, it has to be followed."

"I need it now."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/10/11, 10:42 pm

=struggles to remove them=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 12:03 am

"It's going to take a while."

"... Just tell me what I have to do."

"Firstly, we'll need paper work. Resignation papers, confidetial agreements ect. Then, we'll need to speak to your family."

"Fuck..."

"Then we'll need your badge, uniform, and any weapons provided. You want to quit fast? I say you get moving."

"Will I still be able to-"

"Military positions will still be open to you, yes."

There it was. I had just gave up... Everything that mattered to me. And for one person.

I had to do it.

It was my fault.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 03:38 am

=i made my way into his room=
Jun! Where's my money?

=Jun walks in, the old Batarian didn't walk like he used to. Frostbite had taken part of his leg. It wasn't me who did it, it was literal frostbite. I was on a mission on Noveria. I was being payed to take out an Asari there, and I found him wandering in the wastelands between outposts. I had rescued him, being the cold heartless bastard that I am. He, in turn offered his services to me. He used his contacts to find bounties, and then told me about them and tracked them for me=

'What money? You kill that little ball of fat?'

Obviously.

=i showed him a picture of the dead Volus=
Now, I want my money.

'Just chill, will you? I'll get it in a few days, just let me send the confirmation'

=i growled at his bad pun=
Just send it to me when you get it. I need more ammo as well as check for upgrades on any weapons.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 04:29 am

--An Hour Later--

=Now, I'm not against flying in a space ship. Hell, I love it. That whole flying through space thing, and journeying to parts unknown? Love that too. However, I prefer to fly in ships that are whole, and intact. The smuggler's ship I paid to ride on, had something that looked like freaking duct tape, on the window=

Well fuck me sideways.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 06:07 am

=finally gives up on getting the cuffs off and starts looking for the person from before=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 06:22 am

=The asari walks out on the stage, music blasting, the dark room changing with colors along the with the music. The feeling of extacy and lust filled the air. The asari swifty moved to the pole, every step staying with the beat. She grabs the pole with her left hand, using the pole to swing around it while bringing her left leg around the pole, wrapping it. The batarian moves closer to the stage,as if pulled by gravity. The batarian stayed still in his seat, not moving. His mind entranced and the Asari's movements. The Asari continues her ritual dancing around the stage in an erotic fashion. The music's beat gets more errotic and up beat while maintaining the sexual aura of the club. The Asari moves her attention to batarian,making quick but smooth movement toward him. Closing in on him she gets on her knees, closing in on his face the batarian stand up to get on her level.=

"Oh yeah."

=In a soft sexy tone=

You like what you see?

=The batarian nods unaware of his surrounding=

Good it will be the last thing you see.

=The batarian still in a slurred state=

"Huh?"

=Then as if watched by an angel, the lights in the club turned on and the music stopped. The Asari suprised look up at the light=

What the hell.

=As she said this the front door bursts open with a group of the local militia=

This is the militia of the lower Nowa heights. You, put down your weapon or I will be forced to fire on you.

=The batarian, finally getting a hold of himself gets the full pictures and see that the Asari dance has a gun in her hand=

"What is going on here."

=More Asari cops enter the club=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 06:31 am

=I walked over to the bridge. It smelled like beer, and red sand. I yelled at the pilot=

How much longer before we reach the drop zone?

*Smuggler*
Keep your pants on kid! We're almost there. You paid me to get you here, and by god, I'm taking you there! Now get to the airlock!

=I walked back to the airlock, and sealed myself in. My armor was on, and my helmet was sealed up tight. My weapons were strapped to my back and legs, and everything looked good=

*Smuggler*
=over the comm=
Okay, we're getting close. I'll open the doors, and you just jump right on out. I'll have to stop her first, then jump back before they see anything.

(Scott)
Got it!
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 06:33 am

The sudden entrance of the Asari police catches me off guard, I find myself dazed and confused. I had no idea why they would come here. But that Asari on the stage was something else. The way she moved was just....entrancing. or maybe that was the effect of the strange drink that he had just had. She had been talking to the Batarian up front, probably the best seat in the house, if you were into that sort of thing. I couldn't see her lips moving so I had no idea what she said to him. I could only see the back of his head. But that was fine with me, Batarians aren't much to look at anyway.

I still had no idea who my contact was. He or she was either a no show, or was watching me. I hoped it was the latter, because that money would be very useful in acquiring certain goods and materials that I was particularly fond of. I won't get into that now. But let's just say, Omni-tools can really be used for everything. I kept my eye on that Asari though, She seemed to have a plan, and I was far too curious to just let her go. I would follow her next move. I just hoped that the police didn't mess up my night.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 06:48 am

=The Asari dancer, staggers back as she is taken by the sheer numbers of the police. But none the less she had a mission. She quickly grabs the gun from her back and takes aim. But the captain is too fast. Her body glows with a blue aura. The captian raises her hand with elegence but at the same time the feeling of her killing intent is felt. A blue and black orb forms in her hand and quickly fires. The ball travels with such speed that the Assassin cannot defend or better yet fire her gun. The ball hits its target head on, the assassin seemingly frozen in time yet still maintains her beaty=

Arrest her while she is incapacitated.

=The other police move with her words toward the Assailant=

You batarian come with me.

"There was just an assassination attempt on me, why would I go with you?"

Just to anwser some questions and see if you are unharmed.

=The batarian not worrying about her word but looking at her figure nods in agreement and follows her outside the club=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 06:50 am

=walks around trying to figure out where the turian went=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 06:57 am

=We got closer to the drop zone, and the pilot actually started to count down=

*Smuggler*
5.....4.....3.....2.....1, go!

=the airlock opened, and the sudden vacuum sucked me out into space. There was no sound or pressure, but I sensed the ship behind me jump back into FTL. I looked straight ahead, and saw my target: an asteroid, no bigger than a stadium. I had no need for a jet-pack; my current velocity from the ejection kept me moving fast enough, that I'd be there in an hour. My suit had enough air stored for at least a week, so I'd be fine=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 07:05 am

I watched as the Batarian was led outside the club, but the Asari dancer was frozen in stasis on the stage still, arm extended, gun in hand. I didn't know how long it would last, I used the Omni-tool to record the scene, focusing mostly on the Batarian, getting his face as much as I could. I couldn't do much of anything with the Asari police force there. So I waited, not knowing what to do or say. I simply observed my surroundings. Every killer has a plan. Every Predator knows his ground. There had to be something I missed. A Failsafe, something that could allow the would-be-assassin time to do her work, her job. The Asari chief-lady, the one who threw the stasis field at the assassin, was completely unfamiliar to me. I was tempted to follower them. see why he was wanted dead. I was also tempted to stay here, and look after the Asari.

I navigated through the crowd. I got as close as I could to the stage where the Asari assassin was held in the field. I studied her. She was powerful. I could sense that. Like a predator recognizing another predator. A Bear looking at a Lion, a Human Biotic looking at an Asari-Commando. So I thought at the time. There was something I was missing. A larger puzzle. This was a jigsaw puzzle and a piece fell into the wrong slot. I was eager to know what she was up to. If the Military taught me anything, it's that you don't kill someone without a reason for it. A good reason for it, an incentive. Perhaps it was my eagerness that drew me too near, an Asari cop told me I was getting too close, and gently pushed me away. I suppose that made me snap out of it. I was curious, I wanted to investigate, but good things come to those that wait.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 07:44 am

=The Captian looks back at the Assassin on the stage as she walks out the door=

That was close. Glad we got that tip.

"Yeah you poeple finally do your jobs right huh. A frigin miracle."

=The captian made a motion of her face...a sign of disgust, but none the less she still has a job to do. She walks outside the lights were blinding and the sounds of the sirens dumbed down any outside noise. She led the batarian to the emergency vehicle=

Why don't you sit down and get comftorable.

=The batarian nods and sits=

You guys can leave.

=A notion to the EMC's around her=

Good now we can talk.

"About what?"

About why did someone try and have you killed. Why someone would send an assassin.

=The batarian looks up at her=

"I have no idea, I am a buisness man. I make many enemies."

This batarian is an awful liar.

=A smile comes across the Asari's face=

You are a bad liar.

"Huh?"

You are an awful liar, and a traitor. Giving out confidential information is a bad thing to do. Especially when it costs a certain person a lot of money. Too bad you will never learn your lesson.

=The batarian feels the sudden danger that the Asari has brought upon him. He tries to get up but it stuck to his place as if a invisible barrier is pushing him down=

My eyes are up here.

=She grabs the batarians face so that they are face to face. Their eyes meet=

You have some ugly eyes.

=The Asari's eyes blacken as did the batarians=

I love it when a plan comes together.

=The batarian falls over in the vehicle. Breathing but dead inside=

=The Asari smiles and takes off the police clothing into a much more urban design. She takes out a small machine out of bag she hid near the club. The machine opens into a ball with a lense=

Now lets go get our story.

=She makes a little laugh and walks back to the club=

Just in time.

=She watches as the asari police bring out the failed assassin. She moves in=

Excuse me, I was wondering if I could get a story.

=She closes in on the assassin=

Excuse me can I get any deatails on what has happend in this gentlemens club.

=She gets close to the group. A nearby officer gets her attention=

"This area is off limits. Leave or we will be forced to put you under arrest."

Understood.

=She turns around and see the assassin getting put into the police vehicle. She makes her way close to the car. She gets close to the assassin while no one is watching=

I take the prize.

=the assassin growls at her but she laughs it off. Suddenly she hears another officer nearby=

"Yeah the captian was found in an alley way near here. All stripped down. The captian we had here earlier was a fraud."

=Some converstion is heard on their comms=

"We have to find this imposter now!"

My cue to leave...Sucker!.

=The asari walks off the premesis quickly. Goes to a docking area and takes a cab out of the surrounding area=

Last edited by Giga on 16/10/11, 08:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:01 am

I had stayed inside when the Asari assassin was taken out. I wanted to keep my distance. I followed shortly after, but there was some confusion. Some krogan were pushing each other, talking about money, I didn't listen, I decided that was the best time to get outside into some fresh air. Which was good, because otherwise I would've missed the Asari that I thought was the chief, or captain, or whatever, walk over to the Car where the Assassin was standing.

There was a commotion. Some fast chatter, the captain was dead, found in an alley. I had no idea what was going on. Everything started so fast. Being the only human there I was virtually ignored. Except for the few times that people almost bumped into me. I looked for the Batarian, I think he was involved somehow. I see the ambulance-car, and walk over to it, as a cab flies over head. I looked therein and saw the Batarian, dead. I could see no physical wounds on him, and he was still breathing, sort of. It's hard to explain it. I was suddenly reminded of how I felt after I had been with the Asari the previous night, I was breathing, but I wasn't all there. The Batarian must've been...I don't know the word for it, he was brain dead though. That much I was now sure of. I stepped away from the vehicle, slowly.

Had I just meandered into a conspiracy? A professional hit? This was way out of my league. I had to get out of here.

Wait, no I didn't if I just followed the car with the would be assassin I was likely to get more information than just dropping it now and coming back later.

I now had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:02 am

I'd... Finished the paper work... Hopefully.

They'd 'cleaned out my locker'... My badge, my uniform, my weapons... I felt... 'Weak'.

But now it meant that the last thing to do was...

Talk to my family.

The most Military ass family a Turian could ever have.

And I had to tell them I was quitting.

Fun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:02 am

=it was an hour before I got to the asteroid. It had been converted into a makeshift station: a small dock here, living quarters there......It was a big place. I drifted closer to the rocky part of the station, and landed on it a minute later. i un-slung my rifle, and made my way towards the nearest airlock=

Okay, let's review objectives: enter station, and set reactor to overload. Target leader of pirates, and neutralize him or her. Also, if any human slaves are present, gather them onto a commandeered ship, and leave.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:09 am

Well for starters, my family lived on a space ship known as 'Wraith's Delight'... It was a Military station. My father... And my brother were both still in the Military.

Hopefully, the ship would be out of radio range...

I'd fought criminals, fought in the Military, but this... This was the scariest thing I was going to ever do. Ever. The anger had... Mostly died down... I just sort of... Felt empty now... Like... Parts of my life had just... 'Poofed' away. It wasn't exactly the best feeling.

Threin had been, a friend. I had got him killed. I owed him this.

That was going to be the only thing that would get me through this.

I started up the comm... Or as, Humans say, I was going to 'Release the Kraken'.

"Hello son, nice to see you... It hasn't been that long since your last comm. Is something up?"

"Hello father... I'm... Urm..."

"What is it boy?"

"Quitting C-Sec..."

"WHAT?!"

Last edited by Senox on 16/10/11, 08:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:15 am

=I got to the airlock, and I pulled out my omni-tool. It activated, and i brought it up to the doors control panel. A few seconds later, and the door opened. Gotta love that hacking software. I walked inside, gun raised, and on full alert=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:18 am

=i sat around, waiting=
Seriously, you haven't found a way of getting confirmation faster? I gave you a picture, and you know where he was when I killed him. It's easy, I would think.

'Yes, but I need to double-check that he wasn't a double.'

You told me he wasn't.

=he looks up at me from behind his computer terminal=
'Freeze, listen, I know he wasn't. The Volus is a Red Sand addict, and always went to erotic clubs while high. It, was, him. It's just that the contractor wants to make sure. Apparently, she doesn't like loose ends.'

Neither do I, which is why I want this done and over with so there are no more loose ends.

=we both grumble and I continue to wait=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:24 am

=I found a small little terminal down the hall, and i plugged in. Managed to get a schematic of the place, and found where the generators were, so i started to follow the path. While I walked, I checked for signs of any slaves, but there weren't any. However, the next room I did enter, had three Batarians. And they were armed. Oh joy=

*Batarian*
A human! Kill him!
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:26 am

"I'm quit-"

"What is wrong with you?! Do you not care about your family name?!"

"It's not that..."

"Then what?! No son of mine would dare damage the family name!"

"But..."

"No 'but's! You are no longer part of this family!"

And that was it.

There was a whole lot of shouting afterwards.

But there it was... I had just given up everything.

Now, I felt scared. Alone.

All that time, I had kept grip of my pistol, the only weapon I could keep.

And now, I didn't even deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:31 am

=they opened fire on me, but my kinetic barriers stopped the rounds. Didn't stop me from getting behind cover though. I opened fire on them the second they stopped firing, two rounds for each head. They went down before they could alert the rest of the station=

Too close.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:37 am

I threw my pistol on the floor, and left the room.

Now, I had to find... Thrylenko? I couldn't remember... My first guess, would be that he was at the docking bay. So, I arrived at a rapid transit, and relaxed.

I really didn't relax.

I had just thrown my life away.

There was no time to relax.

I was... Empty... Hollow...
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:44 am

Hey driver, take me to this location.

=She pulls out a datapad and shows him where to go. He nods=

Thanks.

=The cab arrives at the lower levels of Shiara city=

Here you go.

=She pays the driver and gets out=

Ah home.

=She steps out of the cab to a middle class area. The streets look like a walk in the past. This area was not tarnished with the technological finesse of the upper cities=

This way.

=The asari walks down some streets. Looking at the stores and outlets that littered it until she arrived at a small hotel on a corner. She walks in and heads up the stairs. Three floors up she takes a door into a hallway where she walks all the way to the end. The sound of people and their issues can be heard from almost every door.=

Finally.

=She ends at a door. Room 245. She digs in her pocket=

Shit, must have dropped it in the cab.

=She shrugs it off and uses her biotic powers to open the door. She drops her bag on the floor by the couch and walks into her room. She stands there looking at it, then jumps on it=

My comftorable bed.

=She lays there for a while, then slowly falls into a slumber=

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:51 am

The rapid transit arrived at the Docking bay, and sure enough, the ship was there. I climbed out...

This was the start of my new life.

I hated it.

I walked over to the Hanar.

"Hello there, Turian. This one calls himself Grieon." The Hanar said.

"Hello... I was... I am trying to apply for a job as a bartender." I replied.

"Really? This one finds that... Odd. But no matter, this one's friend shall help you."

A Salarian walked out of the ship.

"You want to apply as a barteneder I see? I hear everything, you know? Well... You've got the job! No need for checks! Get in there!" The Salarian said... He sounded... 'High'.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm perfectly fine! Now go in there and get ready!" The Salarian said. "There are guests coming soon, so go go go!"

I nodded to both of them, and walked onto the ship.

The start of my new life.

Yay.

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 09:15 am

My mind was racing. I had no clue what was going on, but I had a plan and that plan was changed, when the Asari that posed as the captain dropped a key. At that point, the Asari in the police car was no longer a priority. I had to find out where the other Asari went. The Police force was doing a sweep of the area, or whatever you call it. It was pretty easy to pick up the key without being overtly noticed.

I picked up the key and stopped. I recognized it, which was odd, the key was similar to the one my contact had given me for the first half of the money. I felt that this wasn't a coincidence. Someone was playing me. My Contact, clearly wanted me talking to this woman. But why? I have so many questions, and no answers.

I hailed a cab, told the driver where I wanted to go, and off we went. It was getting late. I was invigorated. The thrill of the chase excited me. Whatever was going on, I wanted to know. Curiosity, my friend, I have no nine lives, but I've got ten phalanges that know what they are doing.

It took some time, but we got there. The residence was beautiful. I tipped the guy 75 credits and got out. I needed to find a way to get to this person. I have no doubt that she lives here. Which made me feel like a stalker. I found someone and asked them about the key, their must've been some detail on it that I missed because she pointed me in the right direction. I stood in front of a door with the numbers 245 on it. I didn't know what to do next. So I knocked gently.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 09:27 am

I had found my room...

And, they really didn't lack in the funds department. Each room was bigger than an average room on the Citadel. They had lights that almost danced across the floor... Music stations... Terminal, everything I had on the Citadel, and more. I was guessing-

"Ahh! The new bartender! You're uniform is ready! Remember, service with a smile!" The Salarian barged in, saying. He then ran out.

He was definetley 'high'.

My 'uniform' was a dark purple/blue colour. No helmet.

I hated not having a helmet. It showed my scars...

I finished putting my uniform on, and headed out into the direction I thought was the bar.

I felt... Even more alone now. I couldn't show it.

I wanted to quit, leave, go back. But what did I have to go back to?

And, I had to do this.

For Threin.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 06:09 pm

=i had waited for what seemed like forever before Jun finally confirmed I had my money=
'There you go. 100,000 credits. Plus 200,000 more for taking out the C-Sec.'

I didn't kill the C-Sec.

'Oh...I'll just send the money back then...'

No, don't, I'll take it.

'You sure about that? You might lose a client if they find out.'

They won't find out. Now, what other bounties are up?
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 07:39 pm

=Her eye open quick as she hears knocking at her door. She panicked. The thought of the police finding her card at the scenen gave her a rush, but then she remembered her training. She calmed herself down and realised the police would state who she was. Cautiously she walks to the door. Presses a button on it so it show who is on the other side=

A human? What does he want?

=The asari says nothing and waits for a while. Waiting to see if the man leaves. Her phone goes of in the background=

Shit!

=She rushed to get it hoping the man didn't hear it. She looked at it. It was her employer giving her a message...A place to meet=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 07:42 pm

I stood behind the bar, or atleast the bar I was on, and looked around.

It was empty. For now... I thought.

I looked back, at all the bottles of drink... And if I remembered right... I'd have to do all those fancy spins... Fun.

I actually had a look at some of the... 'Liquid'.

There was an odd... Selection.

The usuaul things plus... Some rather... Odd ones...

'Krogan Piss', for example... Added with... Some other stuff.

It was glowing. Green.

Not the nicest thing...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:30 pm

=I kept walking towards the generators when I heard footsteps coming from around the corner=

Shit.

=I readied myself, and reached for my biotics. A group of four Batarians rounded the corner, and paused when they saw me. It was all the time I needed. Power gathered around me in a dark purple blue haze, and I 'charged' at the Batarian pirates. One second I was at one end of the hall, then the next I impacted against the group. They went flying like bowling pins. I grabbed my pistol, and let off a shot in their heads while they were still down=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 08:45 pm

Giga wrote:
=Her eye open quick as she hears knocking at her door. She panicked. The thought of the police finding her card at the scenen gave her a rush, but then she remembered her training. She calmed herself down and realised the police would state who she was. Cautiously she walks to the door. Presses a button on it so it show who is on the other side=

A human? What does he want?

=The asari says nothing and waits for a while. Waiting to see if the man leaves. Her phone goes of in the background=

Shit!

=She rushed to get it hoping the man didn't hear it. She looked at it. It was her employer giving her a message...A place to meet=

I stood in front of that door for ages. My armour was in a Drop-house somewhere, so I was standing there in my civilian clothes, with my weapons of course. A previous job I had had required me to drop my armour off to be repaired. I have never been through so many explosions in my life, that mineshaft was a death trap. I felt like I was going to die every step I took down that mine shaft. I may enjoy camping and the good outdoors and spelunking, but sometimes I swear, caves just scare me senseless.

Standing there waiting, I noticed that whoever entered the room last didn't use a key, I could easily just insert the key, and unlock the door. But at the same time, a phone, or other communications device went off in the room, but was quickly silenced. So either the Asari was in the room and hiding, or someone had broken into the room and was hiding. Either way, someone was hiding. So now I was doubly curious. Crap. Curiosity killed he cat, but this is one cool cat, and this is a potential opportunity I won't pass up.

I knocked again. This time saying, "You dropped your key outside the club, I brought it back to you."
I was uncertain what she would say, if she was here. I was tense, I was anxious and I thought I knew why: If this was an Asari-assassin, who just killed a man by looking at him (pretty much, I knew it was more complex than that), there was a probability of 1that she was stronger than me. I prayed that my null hypothesis was rejected, but my gut told me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 09:44 pm

'Not much. There's one worth a good 750,000 credits over on Illium.'

I'd have to wait for the ship to come back. Anything else?

'Another Noveria mission. Smuggle some weapons in to a Hanar there. 634,000.'

I could do that, but what else?

'Um...take out a key member in a Batarian slave ring. 1,000,000.'

Hmm....any of those expire soon?

'Nope. Well, the Batarian one has a few on it, but it doesn't look like they are going to finish anytime soon.'

=i lean back in my chair, making it creak=
Let me think for a minute. I may go on break for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 09:52 pm

By now people had started arriving. From what I could guess, there were two seperate clubs on bored. A morning club, where only drinks where served, and the night club.

I think you can guess what happens in there.

I was on morning club duty, along with Ople, a Salarian. Ople... Was quiet. He had dark, black skin, and an odd orange colour around his eyes.

Quiet, was the odd thing.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 11:02 pm

'You, on break? That has got to be the best joke I've heard. What was it you said one time? "The cold never rests?" What happened to that?'

I was ambushed, that's what. I need to refocus. Collect myself, as it were.

'A Krogan speaking philosophically, I can't believe it.'

Hey, don't make me take your remaining leg. I said I might. Never said I would.

=i he puts his hands up=
'Okay, okay, no need to lose your cool.'

=i growl at him as he snickers=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/10/11, 11:20 pm

=I checked my omni-tool again, only this time I had to hack into the pirates comm line. I swear, for all the fear these guys made, they did not have the greatest security. Anyway, they figured out something was wrong, and they were on alert. I had no idea where they all were now, but that didn't change a thing. I kept heading for the generators, though seeing as how it was going to be close quarters, I pulled out my Sokolov shotgun=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 01:12 am

=She hears a voice outside the door=

He found my key card...how lucky am I.

=She walks silently to the door=

He doesn't seem harmless.

How noble of you to go all this way to bring me back my card.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 01:38 am

=Two more Batarians rounded the corner, and I dropped the first with a shot from the Sokolov. The second returned fire, but my barriers held. This time, I clenched my fist, and punched the air at the Batarian. Another blue purple haze formed, and he was thrown back at neck breaking speeds. My movements became faster, and I rushed down the hall=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 02:35 am

Giga wrote:
=She hears a voice outside the door=

He found my key card...how lucky am I.

=She walks silently to the door=

He doesn't seem harmless.

How noble of you to go all this way to bring me back my card.

Well that was odd. She didn't even open the door, just, talked to me through it. I didn't know what to do. should I just stand here? should I attempt to open the door? I mean, I just don't know. I was stumped. Well, not really, I decided on a more neutral way of saying 'open up': "uh, miss, could you maybe open the door?", that was it. It came out nice and smooth. Not the slightest bit of tremor. oh, who am I kidding, I sounded like a kid talking to someone he was scared shitless of. Maybe if I re-composed myself, I would come across more threatening, but that could have all sorts of consequences. My decision? Facade. I would come across as the caring Good Samaritan, which I was, technically. However I had ulterior motives, so I wasn't sure if that constituted being a Good Samaritan.

The Hallway was empty. Standing alone in the hallway made it tangibly less awkward. I was sure if I would need to tear the place apart with my biotics. I may or may not be a little self-concious about using my powers in front of others. Funny, seeing as how I was in the Alliance, I had to use my powers almost every other day for training and 'refresh' courses, or whatever they called it. But here I was, standing in front of a door with my potential killer on the other side. Well, isn't that just a merry thought?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 03:28 am

'So, are you, going to go on break?'

I don't know yet. I have been looking forward to a time where I could go to a club and not be on duty.

'I don't get why you like staring at dancers all the time. You can't do anything with them. It's a waste of time.'

=i sigh=
It's the thoughts, not the actions. Your fantasies come into play.

'I still don't see the point.'

=i lean back in my chair=
Yea, well, we all have our different views.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 03:30 am

=I entered the generator room. It was huge, and the core was glowing bright blue=
Guess this is the right place.

=There weren't any hostiles in the room, which was strange. Didn't stop me from going over to the control terminal, and setting the reactor to overload. I had maybe 40 minutes before the place blew, but that was more than enough time to get out of here. I was on my way out, when the doors opened, and a squad of Batarians walked in, led by a guy holding a freaking M-76 Revenant=

*Leader*
Get him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mass Effect RP - RP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next