Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mass Effect RP - RP

Go down 
+3
N
Teria
Moose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 07:32 am

=The door slides open and the sleek dark figure of the Asari stood in it and in a soft tone=

Sure.

=She left the door and headed to her kitchen, she opened the fridge and brought out a beverage. The sound of gases escaping is heard as she opened it. She took a short sip of the drink.

So where is my card.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 05:46 pm

Xion wrote:
=The door slides open and the sleek dark figure of the Asari stood in it and in a soft tone=

Sure.

=She left the door and headed to her kitchen, she opened the fridge and brought out a beverage. The sound of gases escaping is heard as she opened it. She took a short sip of the drink.

So where is my card.

I was beginning to get another really bad idea into my head. After she answered the door, and said "Sure." in that soft tone, it took quite a bit of effort to not think about sex. I think those thoughts came to mind because of the previous night, (or was it two nights ago now?). I slowly entered the room. I watched her as she went into her kitchen and get some sort of fizzy pop from the fridge, that I couldn't yet see. Her actions struck me as odd, I felt as if she were deceiving me. Not that I haven't been deceived in the past, there a few contractors who owe me a considerable amount of money and have yet to pay me. I sensed danger, to put it bluntly, I did not feel at all safe in this place.

I held up the key, awkwardly, I might add, because I felt like a child (biotic) in an Adult (biotic) home. "Yeah, I have your key right here." I knew I was outmatched and I kept my cool. I didn't freak out like last time. My first encounter with a Salarian biotic scared me so much that I lashed out. Suffice it to say, my ass got handed to me that day. I was intent on not making the same mistake twice, because that would be insanity. I may go through insane things, but I myself am not insane.

"So, why did you leave the scene so quickly?" Well crap. Did I really just ask that? I was thinking bluntly and then I spoke bluntly. Awesome, not only did I practically reveal my motive to her, she now had complete control over the situation. Great job Nick, you just fucked shit up, like you did that one time on the F.E.A.R team. (for the Record, this is totally what you think it is, but it's a long story, *wink wink)

Last edited by Nic on 10/12/11, 05:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 07:15 pm

I watch his movement. Slow, childish, brash. It was obvious he knew the danger he was in and he was trying to hide it behind his akward movements. All I could think about was why he would go through such lengths to give me back my card. I know he isn't a thief since he is trying to give it back to me. No, but neither is he part of any branch of the law. No, the way he moves is almost unprofessional. He is up to something, behind those eyes he has an ulterior motive but what. He entered my sanctum and held up my key..his hands were shaking at first, jitters I guess, but then it stopped. Probably trying to keep his nerves down. Ether way I had my key back and the only evidence linking me to that site was gone. This "samaritan" just did my job for me and he didn't even know it. But then he said something

LegendaryStory wrote:
"So, why did you leave the scene so quickly?"

I don't know how, but those words rose my heart rate a few beats. I knew he was there but was he watching me the whole time?

It's ok, calm down and think back to the situation.

My mind blanks and the reforms to the hours earlier at the club.

I walked in..yes. Now pause that image. Look around.

=In her mind she remembered when she arrived in the club, she pauses that image and took herself out of her mody, as if she was able to move around the place. She looked around and quickly saw the man that was in her apartment, sitting down, watching the events unfold=

Hmm no this facial structure, it is different than now, he was more collected. More serious. He wasn't suprised at the fact that a man was about to be murdered. Who was this human?

I was cautious but at the same time intrigued by this human, not at his looks but at the fact that my first initial thoughts of him were erased with ease at the picture of him in the club. This was no pedestrian, this was someone on a mission. But what mission? I had control of the situation and I am sure he knows this, by his reaction when he said those words. I had to use this opportunity to my advantage.

=the asari's eyes dimmed and had a faint glow=

I had to pretend I was angry, it was easy. Even though I was a little - that I was seen, I had kept my composure.

Were you watching me?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 07:36 pm

The Morning bar... Wasn't exactly eventful.

Most passangers where at their rooms, preparing for the trip.

And my Salarian friend, here, wasn't very friendly.

I had started to clean the bar... As well, it was the only thing I could do right now.

I hated cleaning.

Hated it.

And I hated doing nothing.

Which meant I hated what I was doing right now.

I felt bored... More than anything. Almost like boredom had taken control...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 07:53 pm

'Like how I view you as a dangerous animal hell-bent on freezing hell over and you view me as a spineless maggot worth less than dirt?'

Exactly.

=we both laugh at that. and I almost break the chair=
Seriously, Jun, when are you going to get some chair that can support me?

'As soon as the other members I hire out don't mind a Krogan coming here.'

=i chuckle=
I'm not surprised. Wouldn't want to scare off your employees, right?

=he nods=
'Exactly'

Well, tell them I said too bad. I want to sit down without having to worry about falling on my ass.

Last edited by Garth on 17/10/11, 08:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 07:59 pm

Xion wrote:
I watch his movement. Slow, childish, brash. It was obvious he knew the danger he was in and he was trying to hide it behind his akward movements. All I could think about was why he would go through such lengths to give me back my card. I know he isn't a thief since he is trying to give it back to me. No, but neither is he part of any branch of the law. No, the way he moves is almost unprofessional. He is up to something, behind those eyes he has an ulterior motive but what. He entered my sanctum and held up my key..his hands were shaking at first, jitters I guess, but then it stopped. Probably trying to keep his nerves down. Ether way I had my key back and the only evidence linking me to that site was gone. This "samaritan" just did my job for me and he didn't even know it. But then he said something

LegendaryStory wrote:
"So, why did you leave the scene so quickly?"

I don't know how, but those words rose my heart rate a few beats. I knew he was there but was he watching me the whole time?

It's ok, calm down and think back to the situation.

My mind blanks and the reforms to the hours earlier at the club.

I walked in..yes. Now pause that image. Look around.

=In her mind she remembered when she arrived in the club, she pauses that image and took herself out of her mody, as if she was able to move around the place. She looked around and quickly saw the man that was in her apartment, sitting down, watching the events unfold=

Hmm no this facial structure, it is different than now, he was more collected. More serious. He wasn't suprised at the fact that a man was about to be murdered. Who was this human?

I was cautious but at the same time intrigued by this human, not at his looks but at the fact that my first initial thoughts of him were erased with ease at the picture of him in the club. This was no pedestrian, this was someone on a mission. But what mission? I had control of the situation and I am sure he knows this, by his reaction when he said those words. I had to use this opportunity to my advantage.

=the asari's eyes dimmed and had a faint glow=

I had to pretend I was angry, it was easy. Even though I was a little - that I was seen, I had kept my composure.

Were you watching me?

I noticed a temporary fault in her composure, even it was for but a second. She remembered me, I thought, even if it was only partially, she saw me there. That was a relief, sort of. Well, I have no illusions about trained killers, as I myself was one, so I knew she saw my difference in behavior. Which means she knew, to a point, what I was capable of. For a moment, she looked distant, that subsided quickly and was replaced by a slight glow. I knew that glow, most Asari Biotics had that glow, well, any powerful biotic, I had that glow occasionally. She was angry, or beginning to be. Or she was just bluffing. I wasn't sure. I was sure that she could kick my ass if this came down to Biotic Might.

She also hadn't taken the key from me yet, she stood there and looked angry. I was still holding up the key when she asked: "Were you watching me?" I didn't falter. I knew what my response would be before she asked me, before she even finished the question I said, "Yes, I was." definitive and serious. I had a list of possible outcomes for her reaction to that, then maybe I would call her bluff. I knew a rookie mistake when I saw one, we were on even terms once more. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 08:40 pm

Oh my, he fell for it, he really took the bait. Men, so easy to read. I had chuckled in my head knowing that he thought we were on even terms. In a way it insulted me, but just for a litttle bit. The only question really is 'what is he?' Was he a trained assassin, a merc for hire? Obviously he wasn't a helpful bystander. No one is. He was here to do something and I wanted to find out, but time was short and I had to be somewhere. I already know that he is going to follow. He is mystified by me, at who I am. I can see it in his eyes. Always scanning me just like I am him. No he was trained just like me...in a manner of speaking. There was also another issure I couldn't leave out...his abilities. Unlike the obvious krogans or blind turians, humans, were a medium for the unknown and could possess any ability they so choose to wield. A small beep was made on my omni-tool. It was time to go. I grabbed the card from his hand.

Thanks.

Our little meeting was short and at the least rushed, but he wasn't my biggest concern. I had to get rid of him. In a non killing sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime17/10/11, 08:46 pm

Ople had gone for a toilet break... I thought, it didn't really matter.

I'd finished cleaning the bar... It was clean enough that I could see my reflection. Perhaps that was the bad thing... I stood their, staring at myself. I could see my scars... From fighting, those scars... I looked around. It was quiet, peaceful.

I had abandoned my family... Left them... I had dishonoured the family name...

Anger. Anger flowed through me... I could feel it. Then, it happened.

It was a slight... 'Glow'.

"DAMN IT!" I shouted, smashing my fist on the bar.

Anger. So much anger.

Then, that feeling of loneliness came back. I was alone.

"Ship is now departing." I heard the loudspeaker buzz.

I sighed, and leaned back.

This was all I had left now. I was stuck on this ship until we arrived at Illium... I took a bottle off one of the shelves behind me, and took a drink. I wasn't sure what I'd picked up... And I didn't really care. It wasn't Krogan Piss (Or 73 to the customers), so that was good. I put the bottle back, and leaned on the bar. I noticed people starting to walk into the bar, and Ople was still... On his 'Toilet Break'. The first person to walk over, was a small Volus. He wore a dark green enviro-suit, which had yellow lights around each suit joint. He could barely see over the bar.

"Excuse me, but could I have some Liviantet?" The squeaky Volus... 'Squealed'.

"Number 21 it is."

I picked up the bottle (It was in the shape of a tube), I span it around a few times, then poured it into a glass. I passed the glass to the Volus.

"Thank you." The Volus squealed, then walked over to his table.

The tables had around four to three seats, and were quite low to the ground.

The next to walk in was a... 'Human'.

I sighed.

The Human wore white/gold clothes, and and was... Taller than an average Human. Ople walked back in at that moment, so I let him deal with the Human. Ople was still quiet, even when talking to the customers. Ople finished with the Human, and went back to cleaning the bar. Even though I had just cleaned it. Five minutes ago.

"So, Ople, where you from?" I asked him.

"Doesn't matter." He answered.

At that killed that conversation.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 12:52 am

Xion wrote:
Oh my, he fell for it, he really took the bait. Men, so easy to read. I had chuckled in my head knowing that he thought we were on even terms. In a way it insulted me, but just for a litttle bit. The only question really is 'what is he?' Was he a trained assassin, a merc for hire? Obviously he wasn't a helpful bystander. No one is. He was here to do something and I wanted to find out, but time was short and I had to be somewhere. I already know that he is going to follow. He is mystified by me, at who I am. I can see it in his eyes. Always scanning me just like I am him. No he was trained just like me...in a manner of speaking. There was also another issure I couldn't leave out...his abilities. Unlike the obvious krogans or blind turians, humans, were a medium for the unknown and could possess any ability they so choose to wield. A small beep was made on my omni-tool. It was time to go. I grabbed the card from his hand.

Thanks.

Our little meeting was short and at the least rushed, but he wasn't my biggest concern. I had to get rid of him. In a non killing sort of way.

Her tone told me everything. Ok, no it didn't. The tone of her voice told me she had something to do. She was headed somewhere. Probably the ring I heard earlier. I wouldn't doubt it if it was her employer. She had to have been contacted about her job. Payment drop probably. I wouldn't doubt it if she was about to try and get rid of me somehow. I readied myself to deflect an attack.It helps to be on guard. My senses were sharp. I prepared myself as best I could mentally. In those few seconds before her next words, I tensed up.

"You're welcome, Miss…?" I left it hanging hoping she would fill the gap. I wanted to hear her name. That way, I would never forget it.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 01:13 am

I walk up to him swiftly but gentle, as not to make him on his guard. I got close to him and put my finger on his chest.

You will never know my name stranger.

And with a gentle push he was on the other side of my door.

See ya.

=The door closed quickly on the humans face=

And that right there was grade A acting. Thank you very much.

I take a bow to my couch as if to congragulate myself. Ok enough goofing off time to go. I grab my backpack and head to my window. The sound of creaking is heard as I opened my window and the gush of wind glided through. I jumped down the three stories and used my biotics to slow my fall. Now I need to get to the taxi and head to my destination.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 03:25 am

She just pushed me out of her Apartment. Just like that. put her index finger in the middle of my chest, and pushed me out. What the fuck. She walked up to me all suave and convincing, slipping under my guard like that. It wasn't the fact that she was an Asari, but a woman. I have a history of letting women slip under my guard, sometimes literally, those were some fun times. I once nearly got seduced by this girl at a reunion party, I heard later, that she seduced a guy and stole all his tech and credits. I was really glad I had said 'no' when I did.

When she said, "you will never know my name, stranger." I was floored. She was just being a woman. I swear, women are the same, no matter the species. I was left speechless outside the door. I stood there like an idiot. My hand was still in the air as if I still held the key. I heard the window creak, and I rushed to the nearest window, my instincts took over, she was fleeing, again. I wasn't going to lose her this time, chance helped the first time, this time it was all me.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 03:39 am

I run down alleys full sprint dodging into alleys when they supplied a shortcut.

That man he must be on my tale. Have to lose him in a commotion...or a crowd.

I knew this area so I ran to the market. Good, the market is as crowded as ever. So many of my kind is here. This will provide a great diversion. Quickly I ran into the fray of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 03:59 am

I saw her jump out the window. I had maybe 3 seconds before she got away. So I shattered the window with my biotics and followed her down, with substantially less grace. I fell into a tumble, no biotics. It's been a while since I pulled a feat like that. Following was the thrill of my life. Running down alleys, she almost lost me at one turn, I lost sight for a few seconds and panicked, but then I turned a corner and saw her again, so I chased her into the market, where went into the crowd. I hate crowds. I once had an assassination contract, I blew my cover, because some drunken turian decided to try and start a fight with me. So I had to chase my target through the crowd, he lost sight of me. I stabbed him, with a blade I had hidden with me, he died in the crowd. No witnesses. If I followed her into the crowd, the same could happen to me. For the sake of survival, I didn't follow her in, I utilized my biotics to help me sort of scale a building, to get a better view, I was half way to the top when I looked around: I saw the exits, the potential escape routes and I spotted the Asari, moving through the crowd. I held my breath.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 04:07 am

=he chuckles=
'Fine, fine. But if they ask why I have reinforced chairs, I'm lying and saying I've got a big ass.'

That's easier to explain than a broken chair, now isn't it?

'Yes, yes it is.'

=i get up=
I'm going home, going to sleep. Maybe I will freeze a few people, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 04:09 am

I feel like I should have thought my escape through. I just realised why I hated crowds so much. But I couldn't worry about that I had less then an hour to get there and I was on borrowed time. So I made a dash for the nearest exit. Ran through some backstreet and finally arrived at the terminal. I looked at the traffic flying dangerously in the sky and I stood there watching...waiting.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 04:25 am

She made a break for it. I saw it, and jumped. I love biotics, unlimited possibilities. I glided down to the alley she bolted down, people scrambled out of the way. I landed a little harder than I wanted, hurt my knees and my feet a little bit. She was rushing, she made mistakes, she could've lost me in the crowd. Borrowed time sprang to mind, something I'm all too familiar with. Following her through the backstreets brought memories of earth to mind. I pushed those days behind me, thug-life is not the same as Merc-life.

She stopped. We came to a terminal, she was 25 feet away, standing still. Her eyes to the sky I was certain she was waiting for a skycar to come by. Or maybe she was going to jump, get some Frogger action going or something. Hopping from car to car, causing all sorts of mayhem. But no, she stood there. I approached as silently as I could, but I was getting tired so I hoped it was the former of my previous assumptions.

Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 04:36 am

I watched as a black transit appeared in front of me. The doors open and all I could see was the dark interior. I stepped in and sat down. The door closed and the transit took off at blasting speed.

Take me to sector I-54.

I heard the driver grunt as a sign of understanding. Now all I had to do is wait.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 05:33 am

=Okay, I had good news, and bad news. The bad news: I was outnumbered, with maybe 10 of them, and only one of me. Outnumbered, and maybe outgunned, I was at a disadvantage. The good news: the idiots were all grouped together, and didn't bother to spread out. Which meant it was time for some Biotic bowling. I gathered my power, and swung my arm out in an underhanded move, and a wave of biotic power ran across the ground towards the pirates. Some got knocked down, others went flying into the walls=

STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 07:27 am

Xion wrote:
I watched as a black transit appeared in front of me. The doors open and all I could see was the dark interior. I stepped in and sat down. The door closed and the transit took off at blasting speed.

Take me to sector I-54.

I heard the driver grunt as a sign of understanding. Now all I had to do is wait.

A black skycar pulled up, she got in and it took off. I was left in the dust. Not literally, of course. before it took off I flung a tracer, miraculously hitting in time as the door closed, so the sound was muffled. As soon as the door closed the skycar took off. She was gone, for now. I hailed a cab, and followed suit. High-speed flying cars. Sexy alien women. This was out of a b-rated movie flick. I was impatient, someone else was driving, so my mind was filled with anxiety. I hate it when I'm doing something and I have to wait.

Now was also valuable. I now had the time to think, try and piece together everything that happened. I walked into the club, music was playing, it was a melting-pot of Species. A fight broke out, a Salarian was punched out by a Turian, he owed him money, the Salarian was also drunk. A drug deal was going on in one of the corners, A Turian and a Volus selling to a Krogan. The drugs were fake, the Krogan didn't know it, he would find out when he got out of the club, but it would be too late, the Turian and Volus would leave with the money they conned, one would probably kill the other. Two Krogan left a Batarian and went to the bar. They argued about fish. The Bartender, a Turian, was serving up drinks, he slipped something with the symbol 'x' on it. Probably something along the lines of Ecstasy or one of those new drugs, couldn't remember the name, but it altered your neurological state. I ordered water, H2O, the Turian gave me a funny look and gave it to me, didn't even try and slip something in. He must've been trying to increase sales, probably knows the owner, or is sleeping with the owner.

The Batarian was watching the Asari on the stage, he was entranced, I bet the world disappeared when he looked at her. The world just faded away, his guard was down, a Batarian businessman never lets his guard down. So this guy was either new to the game, or an idiot who doesn't know the game. He sat in that chair, watching her, when she moved close, he didn't even make any defensive actions, he was completely absorbed. Then the doors burst in and the Asari police came in, stopped the Assassin, the Captain, the false Captain, didn't walk like a Police Captain, that was a first clue, body movement. I studying Xeno-psychology in college, I had an aptitude for it, well I had an aptitude for psychology in general. I could see the signs the impostor made, she must've studied the Captain before hand, but there are things that you can't learn from just observing, I saw the signs, I didn't know it at the time. She walked out too quickly with the Batarian, didn't start questioning him right away, that was another. She took him outside, alone, to question him. She was good, but I was better, at noticing these things, anyway. She killed him with that Asari mind-thing, than changed outfits as soon as someone found the body of the real captain. But she didn't kill the captain, no, that was beneath her, killing the innocent, that's why she didn't kill me outright when I showed up at her apartment, or tried losing me in the crowd, she could have hurled them at me to stall, but she didn't. She had a heart. Maybe. She was a pro, I was pretty damn good, but she was ahead of me. I should've seen her escape coming, her use of the skycar, trying to lose me in the hectic traffic and crowds. She was good.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 08:07 am

=I pulled my Mattock out again, and fired at the guys getting up, though I left the guy with the Revenant for last. I had a feeling he was in charge. Four of the guys were already dead from the shockwave, and I killed three more. I reached for my biotics again, and lifted two more off the ground. As they hovered, I shot them. By the time they dropped, the leader was on his feet=

*Leader*
Filthy human!

=he opened fire, and the round began to tear through my shields. I rolled to one side, and took cover. As he kept firing, I reached for my powers again, this time getting ready to throw his ass across the room=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 08:10 am

I wake up, it was quite some time before we landed and I wanted to be ready for anything that might happen. I didn't trust this employer but I needed the cash. The transit finally stopped. The driver told me to get out. He was cold but it didn't bother me too much. As I got out I could feel the malicious vibe that these mercs had on them. I looked around, we were in the slums of Illium. In all my life I had actually never been here and I am glad that I haven't. Everything was dirty, it felt as if I could catch some crazy disease from being down here too long. I couldn't let my female mind get to me, I had to be professional, I had to be prepared. I finally gained my composure and realised that we were at some some low down bar. A place for those who have lost everything. The merc's guided me through the door and right away I could smell the mix of liquor, puke, and depression. It was dark and and the low electrical outage of the lights didn't help this place either. No matter how much they tried this place will always look like shit. The merc's took me to the back to what appeared to be double doors and with a krogan bodyguard in front of it. The merc's said something and the krogan nodded. I passed by some sad-sack that was passed out on the floor in his own vomit...Pathetic. Behind the doors laid some stair that led down.

Why do these places always have something like this...so cliche.

I reached the bottom of the 3 flights of stairs that I had to trek only to find myself in large maze. It seemed that this "secret club house" was comprised of old unused sewer drains. The smell gave it away. As they led me I kept a mental map just in case I needed to make and escape. Never know when you are going to need it. After some time and distance I came upon some other stairs.

Great now I have to go back up.

Soo what is up with all the secrecy.

To no avail these goons were not answering, it made me what to punch them in the throat. But I held back my urge. We had arrived in what seemed to be a warehouse. Not to picky on the color though. It was big and mostly empty excluding the crates that lightly littered the floor. I looked around. There was quite a few of Merc's in here. Seven..no eight snipers on the rafters along with the 15 merc's this guy had gathered around. If this becomes a firefight I won't stand a chance. I look around for the nearest exit. The roof seems to be the best bet and the obvious sewer exit but hopefully this won't come to that. I was urged to the center of the warehouse where there were some sitting arrangements. My first guess was this guy was too into himself and he would obviously have a grand chair with his cliche grand chair entrance...I was right. Along came this raspy voice. Batarian...the way his voice was harsh made it easy to recognise. He turned around with his legs crossed and his hands together in a maniacal fashion. This moron had seen too many movies.

"Welcome my beautiful Xion. The rumors about you were true. I heard about my buisness partner on the news. They have no idea it was you. So can we procced?"

Of course, but first my money.

"Of course. Here are the credits you require."

I take the the suitcase of credits and put them in my bag.

Great now lets get this done with.

I walk up to the batarian and put my face level with his. I look into his eye and he looks into mind.

Embrace eternity...

The images and memories I took from my hit flushed through my mind and into the buyers. Every info dripping into his now informed skull. Soon the transaction was over and he had what he wanted.

"Now that was something."

Good now I take my leave.

"Wait!"

Oh shit, I should have figured.

"Now don't you think tha pretty little figure is going to stop me from letting you go. See he and I were the only one to know about this information, but after this little incident, you are the only other person that knows my plan."

You do know that everything is kept confidential.

The batarian swayed in this chair.

"But just to be sure..you're a liability. And I don't like liabilities."

That asshole turned his chair around and gave a wave. I knew I had to get out now.

"You know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 05:00 pm

"To all passangers, sorry for this delay. We shall be heading to Illium first, then the tour shall begin. Note, all services are now free until arrival at Illium. Enjoy your stay." The loudspeaker buzzed. That was good.

There had been quite alot of people coming in...

Some of the more notable ones.

A Krogan called 'Yuvley'. I doubted that was his real name. He was wearing... Civilian clothes, well... Rich, civilian clothes. He almost looked like he had never been in battle... No scars, no constant anger in his eyes. Only one giveaway. He had to limp with his left leg. He seemed... Okay... For a Krogan. Wasn't all 'I WILL KILL YOU!'... Alot more civilised, actually.

An Asari called Fruiya... I guessed she was past the 'Maiden' stage... I guessed. But... She still didn't look that bad. For an Asari... But, getting past appearances, she was quite... As the Humans called it... 'Vain'. Ople served her, so I could only go with what I overheard. Definetley rich. Only caring about herself.

Then there was... Oh yeah.

Michael. The Human.

I hated him. Simple enough.

Rich... Very rich. He said he owned a mining company.

Obviously a owner of a Merc band.

Gives me more reason to accidentley shoot him.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 10:30 pm

Giga wrote:
I wake up, it was quite some time before we landed and I wanted to be ready for anything that might happen. I didn't trust this employer but I needed the cash. The transit finally stopped. The driver told me to get out. He was cold but it didn't bother me too much. As I got out I could feel the malicious vibe that these mercs had on them. I looked around, we were in the slums of Illium. In all my life I had actually never been here and I am glad that I haven't. Everything was dirty, it felt as if I could catch some crazy disease from being down here too long. I couldn't let my female mind get to me, I had to be professional, I had to be prepared. I finally gained my composure and realised that we were at some some low down bar. A place for those who have lost everything. The merc's guided me through the door and right away I could smell the mix of liquor, puke, and depression. It was dark and and the low electrical outage of the lights didn't help this place either. No matter how much they tried this place will always look like shit. The merc's took me to the back to what appeared to be double doors and with a krogan bodyguard in front of it. The merc's said something and the krogan nodded. I passed by some sad-sack that was passed out on the floor in his own vomit...Pathetic. Behind the doors laid some stair that led down.

Following the cab took a long time. We flew all the way to the slums. If I hadn't been drinking certain nutrient-rich-drinks, I'd be exhausted. But I was wide awake. This is where a lot of shady things happen. Ambushes, in the alley, rape, murder, you name it, it's probably happened more than a dozen times. The place was disgusting, the deals that went on here were generally not the safest, for the mercenary or the target. People had a tendency to kill the Mercenaries after the job, tie up loose ends. It was dangerous business out here. I veered away from as much as I could. The few times I had to meet a contact here, I was lucky enough for it to be a Shadow Broker agent. Both times. which has a probability of about ~0.000000000000000010347 of happening. Someone up there must like me, or something.

Xion wrote:

Why do these places always have something like this...so cliche.

I reached the bottom of the 3 flights of stairs that I had to trek only to find myself in large maze. It seemed that this "secret club house" was comprised of old unused sewer drains. The smell gave it away. As they led me I kept a mental map just in case I needed to make and escape. Never know when you are going to need it. After some time and distance I came upon some other stairs.

Great now I have to go back up.

Soo what is up with all the secrecy.

To no avail these goons were not answering, it made me what to punch them in the throat. But I held back my urge. We had arrived in what seemed to be a warehouse. Not to picky on the color though. It was big and mostly empty excluding the crates that lightly littered the floor. I looked around. There was quite a few of Merc's in here. Seven..no eight snipers on the rafters along with the 15 merc's this guy had gathered around. If this becomes a firefight I won't stand a chance. I look around for the nearest exit. The roof seems to be the best bet and the obvious sewer exit but hopefully this won't come to that. I was urged to the center of the warehouse where there were some sitting arrangements. My first guess was this guy was too into himself and he would obviously have a grand chair with his cliche grand chair entrance...I was right. Along came this raspy voice. Batarian...the way his voice was harsh made it easy to recognise. He turned around with his legs crossed and his hands together in a maniacal fashion. This moron had seen too many movies.

The fact that she's going to a place like this concerned me. It was dangerous. I was suddenly worried for her safety. I hate irrational feelings, they make for poor decision making. I had the cab circumnavigate the place, looking for possible exits. There were a lot of sewer pipes. After searching for about a minute I saw an unguarded entry into the hideout. I told the Driver to let me out here, in the air, not on the ground, I paid him more than I should have, and jumped. Biotics is limited to your ability and your imagination. I have quite a bit of both, like this one Doctor Oehlberg once said: "Combine Intelligence, Creativity, and Imagination, and you have the potential to obliterate obstacles you didn't even know were there to begin with." I took those words to heart, sometimes, the man was crazy and he disappeared mysteriously. which is totally unrelated to the fact that I landed smoothly, in front of the sewer pipe leading into the warehouse. I took off running, down it. I also paid the Cabby to stick around in case I needed to get the fuck out in a hurry.

Xion wrote:

"Welcome my beautiful Xion. The rumors about you were true. I heard about my buisness partner on the news. They have no idea it was you. So can we procced?"

Of course, but first my money.

"Of course. Here are the credits you require."

I take the the suitcase of credits and put them in my bag.

Great now lets get this done with.

I walk up to the batarian and put my face level with his. I look into his eye and he looks into mind.

Embrace eternity...

The images and memories I took from my hit flushed through my mind and into the buyers. Every info dripping into his now informed skull. Soon the transaction was over and he had what he wanted.

I ran hard, using my biotics to soft the blows of my feet upon the ground, making my movement quieter. I was also gaining speed, I forgot about that, increasing velocity because my muscle were pushing something lighter so the work used gave more distance. Physics and biology for the win. After sprinting at an increasing rate I saw two guards, my first instinct was to shoot them, but that would be loud and draw attention. They were close enough together that I could snap both of there necks quietly at the same time. I left there bodies there, because there was no where else to put them, and kept running.

Xion wrote:

"Now that was something."

Good now I take my leave.

"Wait!"

Oh shit, I should have figured.

I was getting closer, I ran out of the sewer pipe, and onto a bridge. The first thing I saw was a sniper, looking down at the warehouse floor. If I killed him, I would have to catch the sniper rifle before it clattered to the ground making sound that would alert others to my position. I through an orb-like ball, glowing blue with a dark nucleus at the sniper, he was too focused on the target, his target, the ball hit him and he was frozen in stasis. I stood next to him, and peered over the edge, looking down, there were no other snipers behind me, he was the farthest one from the group down below, the other snipers haven't seen me yet. I planted a small Cryo grenade next on the floor beneath the Mercenary sniper, it would go off once the mass effect field was dissipated. I ran furtively round, marking the snipers on my Omni-tool. One down, six to go. One was in such a position that killing him would be easy, without alerting the others, I came up behind him and snapped his neck. the rifle made no sound, because I was holding it, I had used the rifle he had to snap his own neck.

Xion wrote:

"Now don't you think tha pretty little figure is going to stop me from letting you go. See he and I were the only one to know about this information, but after this little incident, you are the only other person that knows my plan."

You do know that everything is kept confidential.

The batarian swayed in this chair.

"But just to be sure..you're a liability. And I don't like liabilities."

That asshole turned his chair around and gave a wave. I knew I had to get out now.

"You know what to do."

I hadn't moved fast enough, I heard the Cryo grenade go off as I eased the field down, hopefully that created a distraction. As The Mercenaries moved into action, I stepped out of the shadows ready to fight. I didn't know who this Asari was, but I'd be damned if I let a bunch of thugs kill her after she completed a job. I was pissed, and you know what they say about irrational emotions.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 11:03 pm

I looked around nervoud and wondering how I was going to make it out of there alive. I watched as the merc's unsheathed their guns. I prepped myself to act as soon as they tried to fire. But it seemed I had an angel watching over me, since the sudden sound of a grenade went off in the warehouse and it wasn't mine or theirs. They all turned their head toward the back of the warehouse where the sound was heard. I knew this was my chance so I quickly took charge. As I felt the black orb forming in my hands I sprang to action. I threw the two orbs at the men beside me, throwing them into the air, right after they were forced to opposite sides of the room. The men finally realised what was going on, I had to move quicker. Behind me were three merc's. Quite stupidly they were close to each other. Not a good idea. I quickly turned around while charging a orb in my hand. It left my hands swiflty and hit its target. The goons did not know what hit them, but it was too late the orb expanded and started to spin. I could feel the gravitational pull of it from here. It was funny watching these merc's fly in the air with no control. A sniper shot rushed right by my head, these guys have bad aim, but it was close enough for me. With anger I fired biotic blast at the sniper, this one pulling him closer to me as time went on. While he was floating toward me I had to concentrate my attention on the rest of them as they ran at me to get closer. I ran behind a crate nearby and took out my gun. I listened for their footsteps as they neared.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/10/11, 11:38 pm

=I got out of my cover, and thrust my fist out, a massive sphere of biotic energy flinging the leader across the room. He hit the wall, and slumped to the floor. When I walked over and checked to see if he was alive, I found he was dead. Oops. Didn't stop me from raiding the corpse though (hey, I was told to gather any other intel possible, and what better place to start than on a dead leader's corpse?) Jackpot, a data-pad. It was encrypted though, so I'd have to take it back with me. I left the generator room, and headed for the docking bay=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/10/11, 04:36 am

Giga wrote:
I looked around nervoud and wondering how I was going to make it out of there alive. I watched as the merc's unsheathed their guns. I prepped myself to act as soon as they tried to fire. But it seemed I had an angel watching over me, since the sudden sound of a grenade went off in the warehouse and it wasn't mine or theirs. They all turned their head toward the back of the warehouse where the sound was heard. I knew this was my chance so I quickly took charge. As I felt the black orb forming in my hands I sprang to action. I threw the two orbs at the men beside me, throwing them into the air, right after they were forced to opposite sides of the room. The men finally realised what was going on, I had to move quicker. Behind me were three merc's. Quite stupidly they were close to each other. Not a good idea. I quickly turned around while charging a orb in my hand. It left my hands swiflty and hit its target. The goons did not know what hit them, but it was too late the orb expanded and started to spin. I could feel the gravitational pull of it from here. It was funny watching these merc's fly in the air with no control. A sniper shot rushed right by my head, these guys have bad aim, but it was close enough for me. With anger I fired biotic blast at the sniper, this one pulling him closer to me as time went on. While he was floating toward me I had to concentrate my attention on the rest of them as they ran at me to get closer. I ran behind a crate nearby and took out my gun. I listened for their footsteps as they neared.

She was an amazing combatant. Took two men down after the grenade went off. Three with a singularity. One of the Snipers, she pulled toward her, then she ran behind a crate. She took down six guys before taking cover. The moment she took cover, I used my biotics to create a barrier between me and the enemy, the Biotic armour could take a lot of damage, It's saved me from explosions and high-speed crashes. Some mercenaries were focusing on her, and some on me. She took out six to my two. I was going to change that. When you're a biotic, a Human Biotic especially, Emotions affect your biotics. There were five snipers left and from my count ten mercenaries left. I love destroying things with my biotics, it's a childish joy, and the snipers on the rafters must've freaked out when I began to warp what they were standing on.

When I joined the military and was assigned to a Biotic teacher, I forgot what they were actually called. He was a Chinese monk. Wasn't even in the Alliance. He didn't even have a biotic implant. But that man taught me how think in combat. He pushed me to my limits and then patiently pushed me past them. He taught me that when destroying a structure, you need to visualize where the stresses are most vulnerable and to apply the warp there. He taught me more than the commanders in other platoons. When we were brought together, the platoons, for a sort of tournament. I showed the most control over my abilities. I could also perform the most biotic feats. They were amazed, but they had no idea the training I had gone through to be able to do what I did. Those snipers got pulled from their positions by the singularities I threw out. The warp weakened support structures which dropped pieces of the ceiling down onto the floating snipers. The blood splatter was ridiculous. I got my feet knocked out fro under me by a piece of flying armour from one of the squished snipers. I was out of breath and exhausted, I hoped that the Asari had a trick up her sleeve. Only ten mercs were left. The snipers were taken out. I think it was a fair fight now. Surely she could handle ten mercenaries. Right?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/10/11, 04:56 pm

This trip... Was taking it's time.

I just wished there was someway to make the arrival to Illium faster.

I wished I hadn't wished that.

Well... Things happened... But, let's go back to after the Loudspeaker announced that we were going to Illium first.

"Ople? Why are you so... Silent?" I asked him.

"I am. Simple enough." He replied.

"Come on Ople, have you not seen the majority of your species? They cant shut up!"

"Then they are what they are."

"What?"

"It does not matter."

"Seriously... So, how long until morning bar closes?"

"Two hours. Why?"

"Just planning my time."

Ople went back off to serving drinks.

And I leaned back, looking around. Two hours until the Night bar started. Two hours until something to actually do. There were a few other Bartenders on board. There was Senox, another Turian. He wasn't bad. Maybe a little high... But, not bad. He ran the night bar, most of the time. You could tell him from anywhere. Had light red face paint (It was actually Pink... But he like to call it light red.)

Qwertsion, a Quarian. Not sure how he ended up working here. He was... 'Chief' Bartender. Liked to order people around. Senox was luck, Qwertsion wouldn't bother ordering him around.

He would just nod, then drink something.

There might've been a few others... But I didn't know. Or really care.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/10/11, 01:35 am

=While I headed for the docks, I checked the stations sensors to see if there were any more Batarians. I found none, so yay me. I got to the docking station, and found a small ship. It was smaller than an Alliance frigate, but big enough for a raiding party, and I hoped it was empty. I went to the door, and walked aboard. No guns were in my face. That's a good start. I walked over to the cockpit, and looked at the controls. They were all in Batarian, but I had a solution to that. I plugged my omni-tool into the controls, and managed to set English as the main language. I took control of the ship, and piloted her out of the docks=

Okay, now to pull back, and watch this place blow up.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/10/11, 01:57 am

I could feel the sweat falling from my head, this standoff was getting tires some and I had fired to many biotics in too short a time. I was waiting patiently for one of them to try and flank me but something caught their attention. It seemed that whoever made that explosion earlier had just taken down the rafter that the snipers where standing on and the had the merc's spooked, if only for a second. I used that time to assemble myself a plan...one that would require my "savior" to keep his life. After some deep breaths, I had come up. It was dangerous and at the most it would fail, but I needed luck on my side or reinforcement would arrive soon. I started to slow down my heart rate going into my mind, visioning my mission. It was time to act when I heard the Merc's closing in on my position. I stood there charging a biotic in each hand. In a matter of seconds I was done, I quickly fired off the biotic in my right hand to the straight right of me, while the other in a diagonal upwards direction around to the front of the crate I was behind. I took some steps back and used that little burst to make my way on top of the crate. The merc's saw me easily and took their aim. But that didn't matter, I quickly did a 180 in the air and saw the biotic that I had fired to the right had completely made its circular rotation around the back of the room and straight at me. I could have countered if I wanted but that wasn't the plan. My biotic was on the verge of hitting me in my chest but I was prepared. My second biotic made it's intended around the world manouver and came crashing down on me. The effect from my second biotic has caused my body to lock in place, giving me a lightning aura, this was good now I was protected from my own blast as well as the bullets that would rain on me when I was in the open. Finally my throw had hit me, sending me flying across the room in a upward manner toward my destination. I could hear the bullets hitting me but I had no feeling of being wounded. I hit the wall where I had planned to stop.

Right on target.

I waited there whil the statis field ended. I knew to make it a weak on with enough power to last the flight. The effects wore off and I got up. I looked around and saw the human that was at my door earlier.

Really!?

I couldn't stay there and lose track of the mission at hand. We had to leave but at the same time cause a distraction. We couldn't move quick enough if I was carrying him. I had to make him gain concious. So I smacked him across the face.

Hey! Wake up we need to go!.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/10/11, 05:55 am

=I piloted the ship to a safe enough distance, and watched the base. I had maybe another 15 minutes, but hey, I was in no rush. I sat in the chair, and stared out at blackness for 15 minutes. Then, a massive ball of blue-white fire appeared, and the base exploded=

Boom, shackalacka.

=I turned the ship around, and headed for Terra Nova. I made sure I had my IFF read I was a friendly=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/10/11, 10:44 pm

Two hours had passed. So I had left the bar, and headed to my room. There, I slept for a while. The beds were suprisingly comfy, even with armour on. So, I woke up, again, and looked around my room. Again. The 'dancing' lights were now dark red. I stood up, and began to make my way to the Night Club. Once I arrived, Dracioin, an Hanar bouncer, needed to check identity and... Stuff. I passed, as expected, an walked in. (I always found Hanar... Odd. Like... No emotions. Just odd.) There were 'strobing' lights, dancers, bars, just like Chora's Den, before it was destroyed. I walked over to the bar, nodding to Senox who was serving, and sat down.

"What'll it be?" Senox asked.

"37." I replied.

"Comin' rightyon up."

He picked up a blueish liquid bottle, and poured some into a cup, and slid it over. The drink almost seemed to glow. It only took one gulp, and it was gone. I looked around. Not many Humans. A few. Not many.

This, was not really a great time to think of Home. The grumpy old ass parents who believed in fighting. Who believed in war. I definetley 'WAS' one of them. Or, I 'WAS'. Not anymore... I ordered another one, and another. Trust me, I planned on drinking alot.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/10/11, 02:01 am

=The second I entered the Terra Nova system, a small Alliance flotilla, made up of a cruiser and three frigates, moved to intercept me. The lead ship's captain hailed me=

*Frigate Captain*
Unidentified ship, you are entering Alliance Space, and you're ship has been tagged as Batarian. However, we are detecting an Alliance IFF. Verify.

(Scott)
Understood captain. This is Alliance N7 Operative Scott Bartlett, service number 00957-380. I have commandeered this vessel as part of a mission I have just finished.

=It was a few minutes before they responded. Hey, I couldn't blame them. They had to access Alliance service records, and look me up. Even with FTL comm buoys, it was bound to take a few minutes=

*Frigate Captain*
Identity has been confirmed. Welcome back Bartlett. If you would, please vacate your ship, and come aboard the New York.

(Scott)
Understood. Docking with the New York now. It's good to be back.

=A few minutes later, I had docked with the cruiser, and left the Batarian ship. After they cleared me, they put me on a spare frigate, and had me set to go back to Arcturus=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/10/11, 08:43 am

Giga wrote:
I could feel the sweat falling from my head, this standoff was getting tires some and I had fired to many biotics in too short a time. I was waiting patiently for one of them to try and flank me but something caught their attention. It seemed that whoever made that explosion earlier had just taken down the rafter that the snipers where standing on and they had the merc's spooked, if only for a second. I used that time to assemble myself a plan...one that would require my "savior" to keep his life. After some deep breaths, I had come up. It was dangerous and at the most it would fail, but I needed luck on my side or reinforcement would arrive soon. I started to slow down my heart rate going into my mind, visioning my mission. It was time to act when I heard the Merc's closing in on my position. I stood there charging a biotic in each hand. In a matter of seconds I was done, I quickly fired off the biotic in my right hand to the straight right of me, while the other in a diagonal upwards direction around to the front of the crate I was behind. I took some steps back and used that little burst to make my way on top of the crate. The merc's saw me easily and took their aim. But that didn't matter, I quickly did a 180 in the air and saw the biotic that I had fired to the right had completely made its circular rotation around the back of the room and straight at me. I could have countered if I wanted but that wasn't the plan. My biotic was on the verge of hitting me in my chest but I was prepared. My second biotic made it's intended ‘around the world maneuver’ and came crashing down on me. The effect from my second biotic has caused my body to lock in place, giving me a lightning aura; this was good now I was protected from my own blast as well as the bullets that would rain on me when I was in the open. Finally my throw had hit me, sending me flying across the room in an upward manner toward my destination. I could hear the bullets hitting me but I had no feeling of being wounded. I hit the wall where I had planned to stop.

Right on target.

I waited there while the stasis field ended. I knew to make it a weak on with enough power to last the flight. The effects wore off and I got up. I looked around and saw the human that was at my door earlier.

Really!?

I couldn't stay there and lose track of the mission at hand. We had to leave but at the same time cause a distraction. We couldn't move quickly enough if I was carrying him. I had to make him gain conscious. So I smacked him across the face.

I was walking through a town. A new settlement I think. It was on a planet similar to that of Eden Prime, or maybe it was Eden Prime. I was walking barefoot in grass through the collection of shacks, or temporary homes, when I saw a ship in the air. It was huge and looked like a giant hand or beetle. I could see a sort of force wave coming to me as the colossal ship entered the atmosphere, the trees shook, and it almost felt as if the ground was shaking, but I knew that was false, the air was compressing because such a large object was entering the planets atmospheric ‘space’. It felt like I was being called to some greater purpose. Then I saw the Geth. Their synthetic forms moved silently from the trees. The buildings. Everywhere. Geth were everywhere. I didn’t run, or hide, I chose to stand and watch. They moved over everything silently, inhumanly quiet. The silence disturbed me. I wanted to shout “Hey you can make sound! It won’t kill you!” but I refrained.

I had begun to move toward a house, slowly approaching it. A wind-up music box was playing an eerie tune, somewhere. I had no idea where the sound was coming from. I slowly stepped up the steps. The tempo of the music box increased. The door began to open, slowly, the inside was black, obscured, and I was unable to see inside the home. I took a step slowly raising and lowering my leg and therefore foot. As I stepped into the room, I heard a cry, it was inhumanly shrill, and chilled me to the bone. Then my whole world shook, things flew around, and trees were uprooted and thrown, buildings carried by an invisible force. I then awoke in the warehouse, with the Asari standing above me, trying to wake me up.

My eyes shot open, my heartbeat racing, and fear still in my mind, in an indescribable fashion. Before speaking, I looked around, scanning the area instinctively, like I was trained in the Alliance. Conditioning kept me from leaping up right away; making it known I was back in the fight to my enemies. My memory returned as I furtively scanned the room, seeing the damage, the dead, and the tangos. I finally brought my full gaze to the Asari: She had decided to stay and fight. But…she slapped me.

“You slapped me!”

I said knowing the humor that the statement held circumstantially. I knew that there were enemies around. I knew we were both in danger. I knew we probably had to run. I also knew that if I didn’t get up there was a very good chance that she would die. Which appealed to my knightly ideology and stirred deeply held emotions, which kicked my adrenaline into action. Adrenaline, and people wonder why I’m crazy when a woman is involved in some dangerous activity.
I got up, standing really quite close to her, as she was standing over my body when she smacked me. Before she could say anything I said: "We need an escape route."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime22/10/11, 05:16 pm

=i had left, making sure I still had all my gear with me, and arrived at my home not too long after. It wasn't much, really just a small building which shared a few walls with some others, like Humans, Salarians, and so on. Most of them weren't bad, but the Humans were just torture. They were mating almost every night, and, while I give them points for making sure their species continues, did they really have to make such loud appeases to a deity? It just seemed like much. I put my armor in my locker, and checked to see how the payments for those few shots I took were going. I still needed to throw in a few thousand credits, but I could do that. I wired it over to the mechanic from my terminal, and checked for any messages. Nothing. I thought about going on break, and, to be honest, it did seem like a good thing. Then again, I'm a Krogan, we don't take breaks. I decided against it, to do my clan proud, to stay true to our tests. I called up Jun on my terminal and had him sign me up for the next bounty available=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime22/10/11, 05:38 pm

=It took around three hours of FTL travel to reach the Mass Relay in the Exodus cluster, but I finally got back to Arcturus. When I got off, I immediately headed for the command building for debriefing. I still had the data pad on me, and during the trip, it had resisted many of my standard hacking attempts. I hoped the boys in command would have better luck than me=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime22/10/11, 09:03 pm

As you humans use to say it. No shit Sherlock.

In the cold emotionless warehouse we stood I could hear the footsteps of reinforcement arriving to our location.I look back at the human wondering what hole he crawled out of the get in here.

More will be here soon, quickly where how did you get into this warehouse?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime22/10/11, 09:58 pm

=Twenty minutes later, I was sitting in a debriefing room, my handler, Kate, sitting across from me. Truth be told, I was enjoying every minute of it=
You know, you still owe me dinner.

*Kate*
=she snorted=
Stay focused Scott. Your job's not done yet. We managed to break through the encryption on the data pad you brought back, and it's bad.

(Scott)
What do you mean?

*Kate*
=she passed me her own data pad=
There were messages on the pad that pointed to a coordinated Batarian attack, against four other colonies, including Terra Nova. We have no names, just information pointing to four other members of this group. However, we have information on a middle man of theirs, that knows who they are, where they are, and which colonies will get hit.

(Scott)
Wait, if we know when the attack is, why not just assign ships to guard the colonies?

*Kate*
We have too many colonies now, and not enough ships, especially after the Battle of the Citadel. However, the attack won't be for another week and a half. Now, we know where to find the middle man, but you're not going to like it. They're in the Terminus system, on Omega.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime24/10/11, 04:04 am

Giga wrote:
As you humans use to say it. No shit Sherlock.

In the cold emotionless warehouse we stood I could hear the footsteps of reinforcement arriving to our location. I look back at the human wondering what hole he crawled out of the get in here.

More will be here soon, quickly where how did you get into this warehouse?

"Up there." I said, pointing up in the general direction of where I came dashing through. "We can use our biotics to get up there, let's go." I Jumped and began my ascent to the top, not waiting for her reply. I had little doubt that there would be tangos where she had entered and I had no intention of getting into anymore engagements. I hoped that no tangos had gone around the back. Which makes sense if you think about. Why would you have all the exits covered if you don't expect a tough fight? Perfect sense. I was straining myself with this, I had done so much today, I hoped I could make it to the top.

Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime24/10/11, 06:56 am

Ugh men, so rude. There are never any chivilrous ones left.

I watched as he charged his biotics into his feet so that they would propel him with enough thrust to jump out the window. I was suprised at his mastery of the biotics he had. I turned around to face our foes. They were closing in. As I felt the mass forming in my hand I knew what I had to do. I had to put my all into it if this idea was going to work. I kept the mass in my hand, filling it. Making it heavier as time scrapped by. Soon I was dont, I could feel it with every pore of my body. I threw it as hard as I could muster. I didn't know how powerful it was until I let it go, my body almost collapsed under the pressure of the pull. The blue and black orb followed it intended path curving upward toward the ceiling. I knew that I needed to get out of there I started charging my jump until I was taken off guard from the collision blast. I looked up at what seemed to be a swirling vortex of blue and black gas. It spread across the roof of the warehouse until it reached the edges. My gut told me to leave. So quickly I jumped where the human had gone. I saw him on the roof, waiting for me.

I think it is time to go.

I urgently nudged his back and jumped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime24/10/11, 07:05 am

=I leaned towards her a little=
Omega? Are you serious?

*Kate*
=she grinned a little=
What's the matter Scott? Afraid of a little danger?

(Scott)
It's not just the danger. Omega is in the Terminus, and Humanity is now a Council race. If an operative of the Alliance is found operating there, then the Terminus could consider it an act of war!

=This was bad. Omega was in many ways the unofficial capital of the Terminus systems, a lawless area of space, outside the authority of the Citadel. They did what they wanted, when they wanted. At the moment, there was something of a peace agreement between the Terminus and the Council: so long as they left each other alone, no one would have any problems=

Kate, I'm an Alliance soldier. If they capture me, and find out who and what I am, then things will get worse. Even if they don't declare war on the Council, they may declare war on the Alliance itself.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime24/10/11, 07:19 am

=Jun had said he would do that, or did he tell me to go fuck myself, I couldn't tell. I was getting tired, my thoughts were going blurry. I indulged the thought of staying awake for a while longer, but I knew that would just make me less focused, less powerful, less Krogan. I took my armor off, put on my casual gear (which was really just padded armor) and put my weapons away in my locker. I heard the humans come back to their room, laughing. I could tell they were in the mood to mate again, so I knocked on the wall and said loudly=

If you two mate again, tonight, I will rip both of your legs off and lock the door behind me as I leave, got it?

=I assume they heard me because they insantly stopped laughing. i closed my eyes, pictured a frozen warzone in my mind and fell asleep=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime24/10/11, 07:37 am

*Kate*
=She took a deep breath=
That is a possibility. Which is why the Council is going to be informed of our findings, and what we intend to do.

(Scott)
What?

*Kate*
Scott, we're talking about a massive attack on colonies in Citadel space. They need to be informed of this. Never-mind the fact that we have information on how to stop this attack before it begins, and that the action necessary to do that requires us to send someone into the Terminus.

(Scott)
Then have them send a Spectre. At least they can enter the Terminus, and not have to worry about political retribution.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/10/11, 07:08 am

Giga wrote:
Ugh men, so rude. There are never any chivilrous ones left.

I watched as he charged his biotics into his feet so that they would propel him with enough thrust to jump out the window. I was suprised at his mastery of the biotics he had. I turned around to face our foes. They were closing in. As I felt the mass forming in my hand I knew what I had to do. I had to put my all into it if this idea was going to work. I kept the mass in my hand, filling it. Making it heavier as time scrapped by. Soon I was dont, I could feel it with every pore of my body. I threw it as hard as I could muster. I didn't know how powerful it was until I let it go, my body almost collapsed under the pressure of the pull. The blue and black orb followed it intended path curving upward toward the ceiling. I knew that I needed to get out of there I started charging my jump until I was taken off guard from the collision blast. I looked up at what seemed to be a swirling vortex of blue and black gas. It spread across the roof of the warehouse until it reached the edges. My gut told me to leave. So quickly I jumped where the human had gone. I saw him on the roof, waiting for me.

I think it is time to go.

I urgently nudged his back and jumped to the ground.

I jumped down, looking at the dead sniper, who I had frozen with the cryo-grenade and stasis. I looked left, at the tunnel I had used to get in. I hoped the Taxi was still waiting and unharmed. I looked at her when she said: "I think it is time to go."
I nodded and gestured to the tunnel, and then began to jog. I didn't know if any patrols had gone to check the missing patrol. If they had, they would find to guys with broken necks, and slightly detached spines. Biotics is powerful, especially when charging through a confined tunnel, where you can focus your energy on one location and not worry about your surroundings.

I was silent, talking wasted too much energy, I had to conserve that energy if I was going to make it out of here conscious. I didn't think the Asari could carry me through the whole length of the tunnel. It was about a kilometer in length, probably an unfinished sewer pipe, or water pipe. My foot falls echoed in the tunnel, no longer silenced by my biotics. Hopefully we would get out without running into any of these goons. Combat was something I veered away from. It's why I turned down N7 and went mercenary. However, it's hypocritical of me to say that, because Im a mercenary for hire. So the Alliance is a little irked at me for jumping ship (literally, I took an escape pod and left).
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/10/11, 07:26 am

=starts walking around trying to find a way to make some quick money to get off the citadel=

[you are suspended from this RP do not post in it]
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/10/11, 07:29 am

*Shop Keeper on the Citadel*
=I cleaned the store for a bit. Wasn't really much to do=

[Zeru is suspended from MERP. If he posts, do not interact]
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/10/11, 07:30 am

=sees a sign for a lottery on a stores wall and walks inside up to the counter=

how much is a ticket

[You are suspended from the MERP, do not post in it]

Last edited by LegendaryStory on 26/10/11, 07:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : suspension)
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/10/11, 07:47 am

*Shop Keep*
Costs 12 credits. And you might want to buy one now. They'll be calling out the numbers in an hour.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/10/11, 08:00 am

wow all i got is that

=puts his omi tool near the chit and has it take the credits=

what kind of name is a chit

[If you post again, the post will be deleted as you are suspended from the MERP, do not post until you have been cleared
and on a side note, your posts are far too small, either put more into them or don't post at all]

Last edited by LegendaryStory on 26/10/11, 07:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Suspension notice)
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/10/11, 08:07 am

*Shop Keep*
=I handed him the ticket=
The kind that pays kid.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/10/11, 07:22 pm

Krogan piss.

Not the greatest thing.

Lots of puking... And dizzyness. An odd taste, actually. So, by now, I had repainted the toilets with puke. Nice. I was lying mostly face first in puke as well. So, me being me, not bothered to get up, lay there, in my own puke. I looked around. It was quite warm in the toilets. Probably because my puke was warm.

At least it wasn't cold. I hated the cold.

Next thing I know, I woke up, back in my room. I may have been covered in warm puke but...

"Now docking at Illium. All passangers and workers are allowed to depart."

Well. It was the time.

That anger came back.

I hated it.

And nerves, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP - RP   The Mass Effect RP - RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mass Effect RP - RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next