Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2

Go down 
+6
The White Wolf
The Meta
N
zeru
Felix
Teria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 03:37 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Phantom

The Phantom had just pulled into the ship, they had fell behind the Pelican for safety reasons. The Zealot started giving a speech, Paarthurnax grew tired of him and just jumped out, and followed some humans, they amassed in a Meeting Hall, type of place. He entered and the entire room fell silent, he walked forward a little. He could feel the presence of the humans, as well as the whispers and the surprised features of their bodies. He did not feel welcome, but nonetheless stayed standing. He got into a warrior's stance, and awaited for one of them to say something, or do something. Nothing, they just stood there silent.

"Greetings Demons!"

Paarthurnax waited, for some acknowledgement, anticipating their comeback to that amazing start. He lowered his hand, and grabbed his sword. He was not going to start trouble, but it was a precaution just in case.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:31 pm

=i nod=
He thought it would've been great to disrespect the commander and go to the Conditioning Center. I don't know if you've ever been there, but you really, really don't want to go there.

=We all waited in the debriefing room when an Elite walked in. We all stopped and looked at him. My hand went instinctively to my sidearm, but I didn't grab it, nor make any motion indicating I would. I simply stayed quiet and waited. I knew if I did anything I'd probably start something=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:38 pm

I walk over to the Elite who had just walked in and hold out my hand, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:58 pm

Debriefing room

Paarthurnax stares at the human, holding it's hand out. He looked at her with disgust. He stepped away.

"What is this motion you show, Demon?"

Paarthurnax stares at her.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:11 pm

It's a hand shake, alien. It's a sign of greeting.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:14 pm

"You must be Paarthurnax." I said, eyeing the Elite.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:27 pm

I sigh. Maybe the bruises were worse than I thought

Paarthurnax. You honestly don't remember me. We spent nine years together
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:33 pm

Briefing room

Paarthurnax looked around, it seemed that everyone was shouting at him.

"Silence Demons!"

Paarthurnax had achieved silence and walked over to the lady amongst them. He looked her up and down, and then removed his helmet, smiling shortly after.

"I remember you. You troublesome Demon! I spent a lot of years trying to find you, when I did I captured you. It has been too long human, too long!"

Paarthurnax threw a sympathetic smile at her. He walked over to the cocky one.

"I knew what it was, I was simply asking what she was doing, throwing a Sangheili, of such standards, one!"

Last edited by Paarthurnax Verassee on 20/01/12, 05:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:37 pm

=i made a small growling sound, but made no effort to move my hand from where it was. I didn't grab my pistol, nor move away from it=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:39 pm

Briefing room

Paarthurnax smiled as he heard the Demon growl. He put his helmet back on and inhaled something inside of it before slipping his mask back off of his face. He looked around, and walked over to the one who first acknowledged him.

"You must be the Commander of these demons?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:42 pm

Not quite Paarthurnax. Only some of us.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:47 pm

Briefing room

"I see, I see"

Paarthurnax once again, put his mask on and then off again. He looked around again, not quite sure what to do, they all were still looking at him quite awkwardly. He stood there, not making any moves, he thought it best if the Demons did it first.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:49 pm

I go and sit on one of the chairs and relax. Seeing my old friend made the day slightly better again
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:52 pm

=I stay standing, watching the Elite, and waiting for Aegir to tell us what's going to happen next=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:52 pm

Briefing room

Once again, he put his mask on and off of his face.

"So what is it we do exactly, stand around all day?"

"At ease warrior!" the Zealot said

Paarthurnax turned around and saw the Zealot, accompanied with the Minors and Officers. There were at least six Sangheili in the room now, all armed to the teeth.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:55 pm

=this time I did grab my pistol, but I didn't remove it from my holster. I didn't trust Elites. You don't go burning hundreds of planets and expect to be friends the next day. I wasn't part of it, but I had heard the stories=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:56 pm

I jump back up once the other Elites entered. Now there was tension. I place my hand on Rubbles arm and whisper through gritted teeth

Don't be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:57 pm

=i whisper back=
I'm not doing anything unless they start it. I don't trust them, ma'am. Not after what all they did.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:59 pm

Briefing room

"Did I give you permission to leave the Phantom?"

Paarthurnax put his helmet on fully this time, and stared at the Zealot.

"I need not your permission!"

"I am the Zealot here, I tell you whether you get off or not. Is that understood?"

Paarthurnax lowered his hand, and gripped his sword.

"No, tis not understood Zealot!"

The Zealot stared at Paarthurnax disgusted.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:00 pm

Hand off of pistol. Now. You're making it worse.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:08 pm

Aegir approaches one of the Intelligence Officers. Leaving the scene behind. Professionalism was apparently something that only he had.He then begins speaking with one of the Intelligence Officers.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:16 pm

=i look at her for a moment before taking my hand off my pistol, giving a very clear statement=
Yes, ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:27 pm

Briefing room

"You will stand down at once!"

Paarthurnax pulled his sword from his holster. He threw it up into the air, then he did a three-hundred and sixty degree turn, catching the sword and lighting it up.

"You do not understand. I am the best of the best, that is all that matters!"

"This is insubordination!"

The Zealot grabbed his sword and he too lighted his up.

"The Shipmaster, will sentence me to death, knwoing that I killed a Zealot!"

"What makes you so sure?"

Paarthurnax got into a warrior stance.

"Did you not hear. I excel everyone in swordsmenship and marksmenship?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:54 pm

=I look at the Elites and silently chuckle=

And they said we were never alike, how wrong they were...

=I stand down as I look at the unfolding spectacle=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 07:01 pm

Briefing room

"Stand down!"

Paarthurnax hesitated.

"Why?"

"I know the reason, I am sorry for this!"

"No your not!"

"I am, I truly am. This is unprofessional, let us be better than this?"

Paarthurnax thought about this before letting the matter go.

"Agreed. I am sorry!"

"I too am sorry"

The Zealot stepped foward, as well as the other Sangheili. Until they were in one line, with the humans surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:10 pm

I continue speaking with the Intelligence Officer. We were talking about the Implications that the data my team found had.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:19 pm

=I had entered the room a little late. Well...obviously late....last in...Whatever. I entered in to see the Sangheili in the room. I was only a bit caught off guard but I shrugged it off. My last encounter with these being left my team dead. I dont hold a grudge against them because they were just doing as ordered. My team shouldnt have been killed so easily however=

=I take a wall and lean against it. Sort of away from people=

=I crack my neck and sigh=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:20 pm

=i whisper to Sparrow=
Ma'am, this doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:26 pm

It's fine. Relax kid.

I walk away from him and to another intelligence officer. It soon turns into a hushed heated debate about the pelican crash
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:28 pm

Briefing room

"Again, I am sorry"

"Leave it, just leave it"

Paarthurnax was still upset, he was very touchy on the subject of his friends and his brothers. Hey lay his Nano-Pad on the table, and he pressed a button and a huge map spread out on the table.

"That's it"

"That's what?"

"That's the Matrix"

"The what?"

"The Matrix, the device that destroyed our ORS Supercarrier"

Paarthurnax removed his helmet and rubbed his fingers across his forehead, he was interested by this.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 09:04 pm

Shelby wrote:
It's fine. Relax kid.

I walk away from him and to another intelligence officer. It soon turns into a hushed heated debate about the pelican crash

=I walk up to one of the intelligence officers=

=I take out the memory unit in my side mouted helmet camera=

Sir. I have a recording of the intel my squad and I picked up. It's limited, but it should help fill any blanks sir.

=I take a new memory unit and insert it into my helmet camera=

=I then salute and return to my spot=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 09:06 pm

=i leave a look at the Elites and walk over to the intelligence officers=
I have a helmet cam recording of the towns people before we left.

=i transfer the full helmet cam footage over before saluting and going back to where I was=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 09:14 pm

Briefing room

Paarthurnax grew tired.

"Right, so are we going to stand here all day humans, or are we actually going to do something?" the Zealot asked

"Agreed, this is most unsatisfactory"

Paarthurnax looked around, seeing that they raised enough attention.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 09:16 pm

Aegir turns to the Elites, "You will be patient, we need to sort out the intelligence we've gathered on our mission."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 09:21 pm

Vee Nasadee
Zealot Field Master
Briefing room

"Patient?!

The Zealot looked around.

"I have been patient for years, waiting for a chance to glass your incompetent world, and now the voil Demons themselves ask me to be patient?"

The Zealot started to get really angry now, Paarthurnax turned and warned Vee.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 09:23 pm

=I take the map out from my tactical hardcase and hand it to one of the intelligence officers=

I also have a hard map that I took from the underground ammo dump we found, sir. If you can glean anything from it, sir, it would be much appreciated.

=I once again return to my spot and wait=

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 10:33 pm

Paarthurnax Verassee wrote:
Vee Nasadee
Zealot Field Master
Briefing room

"Patient?!

"I have been patient for years, waiting for a chance to glass your incompetent world, and now the voil Demons themselves ask me to be patient?"

"You were betrayed by the Prophets, your kind were slaughtered by the Brutes. And you still want to glass the home-world of your Ally?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 10:41 pm

Nic wrote:
Vee Nasadee
Zealot Field Master
Briefing room

"Patient?!

"You were betrayed by the Prophets, your kind were slaughtered by the Brutes. And you still want to glass the home-world of your Ally?"

=I chuckle silently in my helmet=

Some things never change, do they...

=I grin under my visor at the thought=
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 10:59 pm

(Markov)

=I woke up in the med lab at the Athena's Province. Doctors surrounded me, one of them spoke to me=

(Doctor)

Well, Markov, I have some grave news for you.

(Markov)

I uh, think I already know.

=I lift up my right arm, well, what is my arm now. It was unfortunate, but I think it was bad luck with my arm being, er, chopped off=

(Doctor)

Were going to run a few tests, then we will let you roam the ship, get used to your new arm. I need you to lift your arm and grab this pressure sensor.

(Markov)

=After I passed through the tests, the first thing I did was go look for some squad mates=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 11:07 pm

Briefing room

Paarthurnax put his hand in front of Vee, and stepped foward.

"True, that the Jiralhanae and Prophets betrayed us, but that need not stop us from glassing your planets. We simply chose not too!"

Paarthurnax stepped foward and stepped between them.

"Were an alliance, were here to help not fight, now let us stop this"

Vee turned around, he knew he was in the wrong and had set a bad example. Paarthurnax walked up to the one who knew what was going on most, the one who said we were betrayed.

"I am Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee; Special Operations Officer and best of the best, tis an honor to stand aside you human!"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 11:12 pm

=is currently recovering in the med bay after having his injuries treated=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 11:15 pm

Briefing room

Paarthurnax put his hand in front of Vee, and stepped foward.

"True, that the Jiralhanae and Prophets betrayed us, but that need not stop us from glassing your planets. We simply chose not too!"

Paarthurnax stepped foward and stepped between them.

"Were an alliance, were here to help not fight, now let us stop this"

Vee turned around, he knew he was in the wrong and had set a bad example. Paarthurnax walked up to the one who knew what was going on most, the one who said we were betrayed.

"I am Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee; Special Operations Officer and best of the best, tis an honor to stand aside you human!"

"I am Aegir, Leader of Echo Squad. Glad to have you aboard."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 11:18 pm

Briefing room

Paarthurnax nodded and looked back to the Zealot.

"Indeed. I apologise for the arrogance of my warriors"

He stood there quite embarrassed for the behaviour of his warriors.

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 11:52 pm

Garth wrote:
=i nod, making the smile gesture=
Wielder, huh? You get that for going Master Chief and carrying a gun in each hand?
I turn to Rubble. ″Sorry about my complete ingorance about your question, Lost in thought.″I look at the new elites. I realize how lost in thought I was, but I continue. In a whisper. ″I get it from my unusal weapon choose. Duel wielding one handed weapons,Wielding mounted guns and wielding medical knowledge. Plus I like the word wield.″I just barely manage to say, now huffing.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 11:56 pm

=i turn to Wielder=
And you lack of ability to wield a breathe or two when speaking.

=i make the smile gesture=
Nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 12:34 am

I nodded in short affirmation.

=to all=

"All right, We meet back tomorrow at oh-four-hundred for debriefing by Sevlinski."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 12:52 am

I punch the table while still arguing with the officer.

That's completely unnecessary.

More hushed arguing ensued after that.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 01:08 am

Nic wrote:
I nodded in short affirmation.

=to all=

"All right, We meet back tomorrow at oh-four-hundred for debriefing by Sevlinski."

=I nod in affirmation=

Aye, aye sir.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 01:30 am

Garth wrote:
=i turn to Wielder=
And you lack of ability to wield a breathe or two when speaking.

=i make the smile gesture=
Nice to meet ya.

I also make the smile gesture.
″Then I would guess your rubble for your explosive personality.″I sarcasticly say. I look around the room, finding nothing but a cluster of people. I hear Aegir say something. I turn to him. ″Yes,sir.″
I go towards my quarters.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 02:00 am

Oi. New kid.

I beckon him over before he leaves the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next