Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2

Go down 
+6
The White Wolf
The Meta
N
zeru
Felix
Teria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 06:01 am

Garth wrote:
=i chuckle=
Hey, I'm glad the psycologist's advice worked for someone. Every time I picture an explosion I just, ahem, excited.

=i laugh, as Spartan's are rumored to have repressed sex drives, but there isn't really a way to tell. For sure anyway=

=I chuckle a bit at the thought=

Well thats one thing...telling that to my stomach is another thing entirely

Aye sir.

=I pick up the armor and snap to my orders=

Last edited by ShadowHunter on 19/01/12, 06:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 06:05 am

=i nodded=
Aye sir.

=i went and got Markov ready for transport. I propped him up against the side of the Warthog, first taking him out. This would make it easier to pick him up and carry him. I got the bag with his arm in it out and set it down next to him, so I wouldn't forget=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 06:28 am

I look over to the warthogs, then over to hawk, then over to whisper. Then back to Aegir. Then scanning everywhere for anything
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 07:20 am

Aye sir.

-I walked around the Warthog, so I could see everyone... Or well, most of them. I started waiting for the Pelican.-
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 09:01 am

I lounge around some more in the 'hog, lying down now it was empty and dangaling my feet off of the edge. I stare up into the sky and dream of flying through those clouds without a vehicle someday.

Twenty minutes of waiting. We've been through worse today. Those clouds are nice.

I stretch slightly, wincing a little at my bruises, and begin to drift in my mind.

20 MINUTES LATER

The pelican finally arrived. I was still lazy-ing on the 'hog as it touched down but as soon as that back ramp opened, I was the first inside, forgetting all orders. I ran up to the front while everyone else crowded on board and began bombarding the pilot with questions. It was the newest model, and I could barely contain my excitement. He eventually told me to go strap down, as by that point I was the cause of delay for us all. So begrudgingly I strapped myself into the back and felt the familiar thrust as we lifted away from the planet. I sighed as the thought entered my mind that I would need new armour. A shame really, I hadn't crashed a pelican since basic, now they were going to run me through a load more pilot tests as reparations for the armour and pelican. The thought infact, ruined my entire mood that had previously been so high from staring at the clouds
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 11:34 am

=I also had been lounging in my Warthog. Keeping an eye on the V.I.P.=
=As the Pelican touched down I saw Sparrow run directly to it. A chuckle escaped me=
=I waited a bit and sighed. I grabbed an Assault Rifle and got out after taking the V.I.P.=

=I walked in and placed them into the Pelican. I took a position to defend the Pelican as well=
=I call back behind me, hoping Sparrow can hear=

You ready to get off this rock!?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 12:14 pm

I ain't flying this time

I called back to him and sat down sulking in my seat.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 02:45 pm

=I hop into the Pelican and sit down on the seat, feeling calm and a bit relaxed=

Finally...about time we got off this blasted rock

=I try to nod off and get some much needed sleep, but recent events conspire againt me=

Don't vomit, don't vomit, don't vomit...

=I fall into a light sleep as I finally calm my nerves=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 04:14 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
The Voice of Light

Paarthurnax just stared blankly at the ceiling, the lift was not the fastest in the world. He finally reached the next level, hence he made his way to the Command Bridge. A few minutes later he saw the Shipmaster talking to his advisors, he approached the Shipmaster and bowed towards him.

"Paarthurnax, my warrior. How are you today?" the Shipmaster asked

"I am fine Shipmaster, what of you?"

"I am fine thank you"

Paarthurnax nodded and released his bow, he came up until he was eye level with the Shipmaster. He looked until receiving permission to speak.

"So how can I help you warrior?"

"What is my next task, am I to assist these...Humans or not?"

The Shipmaster walked back to his chair and sat down, he called Paarthurnax over.

"Sit. I will tell you of the coming plans"

Paarthurnax obliged to the invitation and sat, awaiting the Shipmaster to give his Commands.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 04:58 pm

=i had gotten Markov onto the Pelican, Trident helping me, and strapped him in. I carried his arm next to me, just to make sure I didn't lose it. I looked back as we took off, everyone strapped in and ready, and saw the group of townsfolk, still just standing there. The ramp closed soon after, and I lost sight of them all=

What the hell WERE those people....
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 06:17 pm

"Right, I think it goes without saying that some of you need to report to the Medical Centre on the ship." I said. "In my opinion the report can wait until after you've been taken care of." I looked around at the state of the people in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 06:39 pm

=I look to Aegir=
Sir, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 06:46 pm

Fivak ‘Youa
Shipmaster
Overlooking battle plans

Fivak sat opposite Paarthurnax, as he looked down at his holographic map.

"Yes, I am sending you to Athena's Province, to meet up with the humans there"

Paarthurnax sat there content until he heard humans.

"Humans, sir?" Paarthurnax asked

"Yes, is there something wrong?"

"Not at all"

"Good, that is good"

Fivak sat there once again staring at his battle plans. He looked back at Paarthurnax.

"Now, you will go with your Lance on this one. Obviously this is not your usual lance, you have been put in as a result of your abilities. The Zealot is aware of this and will note this, now get prepared, I will have a Phantom ready"

"At once Shipmaster" said Paarthurnax

Getting ready

Paarthurnax exited quickly, he went to his room and gathered his armor, before putting it on. He loved his armor, it was very stealthy and scary. He grabbed his Beam Rifle; Plasma Rifles and his Sword, as well as his other weapons and his grenades. He then headed to the Hangar Bay and started talking to the Pilots, for a while until they set off.

Last edited by Paarthurnax Verassee on 19/01/12, 06:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 06:50 pm

I think to myself -When I get explained, they'll trust me. But God, this planet is screwed up. Can't wait to get back.-
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 07:17 pm

Boarding Phantom

Paarthurnax boarded the Phantom with his lance members. They were not his usual type. Three Minors; Two Officer and a Zealot, not including him. It was very different. Once he had settled down inside the Phantom he had heard the thrusters come on, and he felt the Phantom thrust up into the air, until it started moving and was on its way to Athena's Province. He stood there silently, he did not want to engage into a conversation with warriors he did not even know. He put his Beam Rifle on his back, and folded him arms, he awaited a contact or orders from anyone.

"Hello all. I am your Zealot, and I am leading this lance. We will be meeting up with some Humans on Athena's Province. Does anyone have any questions?"

Everyone shook their head, and Paarthurnax remained silent and still. Watching everyone elses movements and actions. He did not want any of it.

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 08:16 pm

"Anyone have a clue of what happened there?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 08:21 pm

=to the new arrival=
No clue, new guy. Not a single clue.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 08:28 pm

Boarding Phantom

Paarthurnax watched as the Minors stared at him, they were talking amongst eachother and staring right back at him. He was becoming uncomfortable with them and he did not want to do anything to harm these.

"Is there a problem?"

The Minors looked at eachother and stood up straight.

"I do not know what you mean?"

"You keep looking at me, and laughing. You three better quit-"

"Enough. I have had it with you four bickering at eachother!" the Zealot shouted

Paarthurnax growled and looked away, these were not worth his time. He remained silent, whilst the Zealot groaned about behaviour amongst other things, and he could not be bothered to argue back, so he just ignored it. After a few minutes he grew tired of the Zealot and walked into the cockpit, he could see the two Pilots.

"How far?"

"Fifthteen miles, approximately five minutes"

"Good, that is very good"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 09:25 pm

Felix wrote:
"Anyone have a clue of what happened there?"

=I shake my head=

Me neither, man. I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 10:06 pm

"Pilot, what's the ETA on the Athena's Province?" I was asking the pilot of the Pelican, obviously.

"fifteen to twenty minutes, sir." He replied quickly.

"Right." I said.

I didn't feel like sitting, so I stood.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 10:10 pm

Phantom

"Paarthurnax, we have radar scans of a Pelican, It may be the humans?"

Paarthurnax thought to himself, and the Zealot met up with him.

"Get on their course, I want you flying directly next to them, we may as well arrive at the same time"

"I agree, do that now!" the Zealot demanded

The Phantom now began to slow down, and began heading in the course of the Pelican, so they would meet up with the humans.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 10:21 pm

Paarthurnax Verassee wrote:
Phantom
"Paarthurnax, we have radar scans of a Pelican, It may be the humans?"
Paarthurnax thought to himself, and the Zealot met up with him.
"Get on their course, I want you flying directly next to them, we may as well arrive at the same time"
"I agree, do that now!" the Zealot demanded
The Phantom now began to slow down, and began heading in the course of the Pelican, so they would meet up with the humans.

At one point during our return, the pilot turns and says: "There is a Phantom following us!" He said this sounding shocked.

"Bounce a friendly signal off, see how they respond." I replied.

The Pilot did.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 10:33 pm

Phantom

"Sir, we have a signal. Here speak to them"

Paarthurnax nodded and grabbed the mic.

"This is Paarthurnax, we read you. We will follow you to the ship, over!"

Paarthurnax held on to the mic, and looked to the Pilots.

"Follow them to their ship"

"Yes Officer"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 10:45 pm

Paarthurnax Verassee wrote:
Phantom
"Sir, we have a signal. Here speak to them"
Paarthurnax nodded and grabbed the mic.
"This is Paarthurnax, we read you. We will follow you to the ship, over!"
Paarthurnax held on to the mic, and looked to the Pilots.
"Follow them to their ship"
"Yes Officer"

"Roger that, Paarthurnax." I say to the pilot, "They're friendlies."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 11:04 pm

Phantom

"Acknowledged"

Paarthurnax placed the mic back. He looked to the Pilots again.

"Do not pressure them, they are allies. Follow them to the ship"

Paarthurnax rested back and watched.
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 12:24 am

(Markov)

=I slowly started waking up, I guess we got evac=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:26 am

=I wake up and look out the viewport, spotting a phantom=

Anyone care to explain why there's a phantom tailing us?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:03 am

"Maybe its protocol, or even just protection, bunch of Spartans on one plane. It going down would be a tragedy."

Last edited by Felix on 20/01/12, 02:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:06 am

Felix wrote:
"Maybe its protocol, or even just protection, bunch of Spartans on one plane. It going down would be tragedy."

=I look back=

That does not reassure me.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:17 am

ShadowHunter wrote:
Felix wrote:
"Maybe its protocol, or even just protection, bunch of Spartans on one plane. It going down would be tragedy."

=I look back=

"We'll find out when we get aboard the Athena's Province."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:19 am

Nic wrote:
ShadowHunter wrote:
Felix wrote:

=I look back=

"We'll find out when we get aboard the Athena's Province."

Aye sir.

That, however, makes me feel so much better...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:42 am

=I don't look outside=
They better not come near me...
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:47 am

Garth wrote:
=I don't look outside=
They better not come near me...

=I chuckle a bit=

Don't worry yet, Rubble. We've been fine for now, all we can hope for is that this good fortune continues.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:56 am

"Ok, now that phantom is worrying me as I think about it more"I quietly say, staring at the floor
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 03:10 am

Hawk, forgive me if my hands are close to my explosives.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:59 am

Garth wrote:
Hawk, forgive me if my hands are close to my explosives.

=I ponder the thought for a few seconds

Fair enough, Rubble.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:08 am

=is struggling to remain conscious and is delerious=

ok i think deleriums setting in now

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:36 am

=to Whisper=
Well, then go to sleep, masochist.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:47 am

stop calling me that twitch
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:47 am

I don't know what you mean, masochist. Stop calling you what?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:49 am

stop calling me masochist

seriously tho stop
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:54 am

Would you rather I call you...pain bucket? Bleeder? I want to be tortured? Seriously, masochist is your best bet. A lot of women like a man who's self-destructive. Not all, =i glance at Sparrow= but a good number, do.

(you obviously don't get the point of a rivalry)
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:01 am

I nearly burst my gut laughing, but I manage to keep it into a low laugh.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:06 am

We arrive at our destination. The Athena's Province. The Pelican lands and from there the injured go to the Medical Centre and those not wounded head toward the Debriefing Room.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:08 am

=as we head towards the briefing room, I turn to the new arrival=
What were ya laughing at, new guy?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:17 am

″I laughed at how hard you beat Whisper, then his silence. Nothing to say back. ″Just now remembering to say ″My DSMN is Wielder.″
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 07:09 am

=i nod, making the smile gesture=
Wielder, huh? You get that for going Master Chief and carrying a gun in each hand?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 07:39 am

I head towards the debriefing room, still sullen about the upcoming stupid tests and lectures. I missed my armour too, I'd had that since way before I was even a P.O.W. I sigh inwardly. Still, at least I pulled the memory chip out the helmet, otherwise that information about the tunnel system would have been useless. I mused to myself as I passed a few ODST's. We seemed to be getting on with the other squads at least.Not that I'd trust Aegir of course, but desperate times.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 11:40 am

=The transport back had been filled with more sleeping. I would be stiffer than a board, no doubt. I sigh as we hit the Province. The runway had dropped and headed to the debriefing room. A slight wobble now, but I had had worse injuries. I headed to the debriefing room=

=I take off my helmet and attach it to my waist. I yawn=

This will be a blast. I can tell.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:20 pm

=I come behind Rubble and Wielder=

The name suits him. And you were right to laugh. Those two have been at it since the previous mission briefing.

=I take my helmet off and chuckle at remembering it, and head towards the briefing room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next