Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2

Go down 
+6
The White Wolf
The Meta
N
zeru
Felix
Teria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 02:13 am

=I salute and head to my quarters=

Damn Covvies, don't you dare screw this up...

=I head into my quarters and take off my hemet=

Rough mission...but I don't feel green anymore

=I lie on my bunk and try to get some much needed sleep=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 03:34 am

=i nod and salute Aegir before heading out to my quarters, leaving a lasting glare at the Elites from behind my helmet. I head to the armory and take my armor off, leaving it there. I then head to the chapel to reflect on what happened to me for a bit. The chapel wasn't decorated with any specific markings, just a plain room meant for people to pray in, and for weddings and such, not that any of that has happened recently. I sat down in one of the middle pews and thought=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 03:36 am

=I stay in the room. There was really no place for me to go, so I stayed on my wall. I looked around at the many hings that were going on and could only think to myself=

This is what I've been missing.

=I shrug and look at the Sangheili. My gaze shifts to all in the room=

Yeah. This is what I've been missing. Great.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 06:47 am

Shelby wrote:
Oi. New kid.

I beckon him over before he leaves the room

I turn towards Sparrow. ″Yes, ma`am?″ I think to myself. -Whoa, can`t believe I forgot about the whole situation I was in just a couple of hours ago.- I now focus my attention towards Sparrow, no longer thinking on what happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 01:15 pm

Vee Nasadee
Zealot Field Master
Briefing room

"Come, let us rest in the Phantom tonight"

All the Sangheili nod and followed him, even Paarthurnax who hated him at the start, followed suit. They saw a lot of humans walking about, he knew many did not favour them. When they reached the Phantom they set up shop, they all lay on the floor. Vee, the Zealot, waited until they were all asleep, before he went to sleep himself.

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Briefing room

Paarthurnax could not sleep that night, it was dark, they must have turned out the lights. He looked around and everyone was asleep, he carefully got up and jumped out of the Phantom. He went to adventure around the ship. Fortunately he found the Kitchen, and he went to see what there was, he found some raw meat, to which he helped himself to. After that big meal, he headed back to the Phantom and went to sleep, content with eating half of their Kitchen.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 06:52 pm

Aegir is not your squad leader. So i'd ask you not to be following his orders when I'm here.

I turn back to arguing with the Officer.

We need to hit it fast. They're gonna move out!
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 09:07 pm

″Yes ma`am″ I think to myself. -First day on the job, and I`m already following someone else`s orders.- I immediantly stop walking, turn around and stand.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 09:58 pm

=is able to get up and move around but is taking it real slow and careful=

man this hurts
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:50 pm

Shelby wrote:
Aegir is not your squad leader. So i'd ask you not to be following his orders when I'm here.

I turn back to arguing with the Officer.

We need to hit it fast. They're gonna move out!

Overhearing her and the other Intelligence Officer. "Sparrow, that is exactly what we don't want to do. If we attack now we'll be going in with limited information, we'll be going in blind."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:53 pm

Sleeping

From there on he slept soundly, he must have been very hungry.

Last edited by Paarthurnax Verassee on 22/01/12, 06:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 06:05 am

I turn on Aegir

And if we don't hit them now then there won't be a trail to follow. It'll be suicide to send anyone but more Spartans in. And look how it turned out for our unit.

I notice the new kid just stood there

You can go if you want. I meant for future reference.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 06:12 am

=walks in still in some pain=

i agree with sparrow on this

Last edited by zeru on 22/01/12, 06:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 06:19 am

Shelby wrote:
I turn on Aegir

And if we don't hit them now then there won't be a trail to follow. It'll be suicide to send anyone but more Spartans in. And look how it turned out for our unit.

"So you would rather go in blind? Has being locked away for years and years made you Mad?" I look at her. "Going in now would exacerbate the situation. We don't get debriefed on our next move until tomorrow. So I recommend that you get some sleep before we jump back into the fray again. You hear me?" I'm almost panting fro nearly yelling at her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 07:07 am

Shelby wrote:
I turn on Aegir

I say nothing, turning around once again, I head toward my quarters. I stop and go to the armory, drop of my gear. I now head to the cafèteria. “Food is food.” I eat,drink then go to my quarters. Jump onto my bunk, and think. -Still can't figure out what happened today.- I eventually doze off.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 11:34 am

Tano Kermallee
Officer
Phantom

He almost got caught when Paarthurnax got up and raided the mess hall, but he finally went to sleep. This was his chance. Tano carefully got up and exited the Phantom, everything was quiet, this was perfect.
He got out his Nano-Pad and looked on his map for locations around the ship, there it was, where all the files were stored. Tano carefully and quietly proceeded to the chosen destination.

He got some wires out and plugged one end into the Computer, and the other into his Nano-Pad. He pressed a few buttons on his Pad, and then a bar came up, which was long and thing and was counting up to one hundred in percentages.

Code:
Accessing files...
Access granted!

Files Completed: [ ////          ] 48%

He laughed to himself slightly, trying not to be too noisy.

"I have done as you have asked Shipmaster" he whispered

Tano smiled and waited for the download to complete.

Last edited by Paarthurnax Verassee on 22/01/12, 07:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 01:16 pm

=I was still in the debriefing room. I hadn't listened much, and I'd spent most of my time in their asleep on a chair. What? I hadn't slept in ages. I needed to catch up...=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 07:49 pm

=i fell asleep at some point in the chapel. I had been wondering why I had been shaking so much, why my condition was getting worse, if it was. And if it wasn't, what was causing it. I'm not used to change, not in my personal universe. New people and places and such I'm fine with, but anything that changes in me, in my mind or my body, was not something I had a knack for dealing with=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 08:05 pm

I glare at him and walk out, muttering about pelican loads
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 08:23 pm

Tano Kermallee
Officer
Trespassing

Vee looks around whilst laughing lightly. He unplugged the wires and slid them and his Pad back inside his Utility, it was completed. No-one suspected a thing, that was the good thing about it.
He returned to the Phantom and rested back down, he did this carefully ensuring that he did not wake his fellow brothers up.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 10:12 pm

=I yawn and quit my wall. I head out to the hallway and leave for the armoury=
=As I walk I observe the people around me. Well. Not entirely, but still observing=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 01:42 am

=For the first time that day, Aegir pulled off his helmet.=

"That women causes me so much grief." He says, tugging at the hairs on his chin.

"Well, We don't meet back here until tomorrow."

Turning to one of the Intelligence Officers, "We'll talk again Tomorrow, Officer Lesley."

Aegir heads to the armoury to shed his armour.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 01:45 am

=walks to a recreation room to relax=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 01:47 am

I go to the hanger and begin loading up a pelican with whatever explosives I can get a hold of

One simple dump and that tunnel system will be exposed to hell. Then it's not really going in blind
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 01:52 am

=The walk was a long one, but I eventually entered the armoury and went to where my armour stand is. I begin the process of removal. Feeling a relief as each part is removed=

I'll feel much better once this stuff is off

=I sigh as I remember my S2. It was lost on the last mission=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 01:55 am

=In the Armour=

"Gah!" I groan as I take the armour off my body and put it away.

=After taking it all off Aegir dresses himself in casual uniform.=

Sparrow better not do anything rash. The Requisition Office is already mad at the armour situation.

"Wait, she was muttering something about the pelicans before she stormed off..."

=The realization sets in=

"Shit!"

=Aegir gets up and runs to the hangar, where the pelicans are held.=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 02:02 am

=I remove the final piece as Aegir runs out, yelling out=
=I sigh and shake my head=

Always in some form of rush

=I yawn and head off to the messhall=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 02:40 am

I place the last bit of explosive in the pelican and run to the front, opening the side carriage and beginning to root through the wires there

Come on, where are you. They change these round all the time.

I find the tracer wire and cut it, rendering the pelican invisible on any form of IFF system. I climb on board and begin to start it up
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 02:59 am

=Aegir arrives at the Hangar=

"Sparrow!" I shout.

Sensing that she probably would ignore him he runs up to the flight control deck and locks the hangar doors.

=via the hangar comm system=

"Sparrow, stop before you hurt yourself." I say, softly.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 08:00 am

I comm back

Aegir unlock these doors before I ram them open. It won't even be too difficult. And you're not wearing armour so a sudden depressurerisation will kill you.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 03:44 pm

Phantom

Paarthurnax could not be bothered, it was too boring and he was getting easily distracted. He sat up and got out his Nano-Pad, and started looking through his messages.

Last edited by Paarthurnax Verassee on 23/01/12, 04:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:31 pm

Shelby wrote:
I comm back

Aegir unlock these doors before I ram them open. It won't even be too difficult. And you're not wearing armour so a sudden depressurerisation will kill you.

=via comms=

"That sounds like a pretty good reason for you not to ram through them!" I say back.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:49 pm

I never said I want to do it. Just let me go and it won't happen!

I hover the pelican back a little more from the hanger door, ready to ram them
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:51 pm

Shelby wrote:
I never said I want to do it. Just let me go and it won't happen!

I hover the pelican back a little more from the hanger door, ready to ram them

"You know I can't do that." I shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 10:56 pm

I was tired, very tired to say the least. Could barely sleep, thinking about the my future as a Spartan. My training kicks in, I get out of bed.
I naturally go to the cafèteria. I eat some pudding, completely forgetting to eat real food. I walk around aimlessly, looking for something to do. I go back to my room, almost forgetting to put on uniform. I leave now fulling dressed. I think to my self.-Where did that Rubble bloke go? Or maybe even those elites. Be cool not to kill one, be friends for a change. - I wonder where they might be. I cut myself short. -We just got out of a war. No way they would want to meet a Spartan- I go to visit our wounded Spartans, to see how they're fairing.

Last edited by Felix on 24/01/12, 04:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 11:32 pm

(Markov)

=I walk into my room, and sit down and look up to see an officer. I watched as he left a note on my desk and I picked up to read it=

(Note)

When you read this I need you to understand the task being laid on your behalf. In a few hours a Pelican will be prepped to take off carrying your task. I need you to leave the station and talk to me when you reach the location I cannot tell you. During the next team meeting I need you to leave and head for the nearest hanger, board the Pelican that has an Eagle painted on the nose. You may leave the note here if you wish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 11:39 pm

Phantom

Paarthurnax surfed through his messages, finding one from his Shipmaster.

Code:
Dear Paarthurnax,

I want daily, if not hourly updates on how you are doing on the field. I am trusting you with telling me how everyone does, including the Zealot. Full combat reports, everything.
As for the humans, if they attempt to harm you in anyway, I give you full permission to take them out. This also counts if they disrespect you or others. Although the Zealot is leading currently, I am leaving you with the most important responsibility and that it ensuring the mission is complete.

I expect to hear from you soon, farewell.

~ Shipmaster.

Paarthurnax smiled and scrolled down after closing it, when he saw something rather disturbing that he felt obliged to read.

Code:
ERROR CODE //09-974512...
PROCESSING FILES: A - Z
COMPLETED FILE ACCURATE SCALE...
CLASSIFIED DATA // ONI SECTOR 54...

Paarthurnax was confused, and he looked around. The only ones who had another Nano-Pad was the Zealot and the Officer. The Zealot had been in the same position all night, whereas the Officer had not been. Paarthurnax crept over to the Officer, and forced his utility open, which made little noise. He pulled it up next to his.
He hacked the password and read into his outbox messages.

Code:
Shipmaster,

I have done us a tremendous favour, I have accessed the secret files here, the ones that the humans had. You would not believe the things I have found. I will send them to you the following day you recieve this. I understand that you did not ask me to do this, although I think you will find it more than adequate.

Yours,
Tano 'Kermallee.

Paarthurnax felt a sudden erge to punch his fellow warrior in the face.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 12:12 am

=wanders around till he ends up in the hangar and see everything going on=

what the hell are they doing
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 12:31 am

I see whisper wander around, I follow him. He eventually stumbles into the hanger. I ask "Whisper, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the medical bay?" I walk into the hanger, admiring whisper's motivation.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:00 am

i'm fine just gotta take it easy for awhile wasn't as bad as it looked

=leaves the hangar and heads to his room to work on stuff=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 10:32 am

I fly the Pelican at the doors and pull away last second, leaving a dent in the doors.

Don't make me do it Aegir.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 12:05 pm

Phantom

Paarthurnax stands up and walks into the cockpit, and presses the lever to open the Phantom doors fully. He then walks back to Tano and puts his hand tightly around Tano's neck, before throwing him out onto the hard hangar floor. Tano crawls backwards a little bit, before stopping.

"Sir what...What..What are you doing?"

Paarthurnax equips his blade and stands over the terrified Sangheili. Paarthurnax grabs his neck and brings him up to eye level, Paarthurnax at this point being really angry.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!"

"Please...I do not?"

"YOU DARE, STEAL CLASSIFIED INFORMATION FROM OUR ALLIES, AND THEN SEND THEM TO THE SHIPMASTER, WHEN HE DID NOT ASK!"

"He did ask, I swear"

"DID YOU THINK I WOULD NOT FIND OUT, THIS IS HERECY!"

Paarthurnax threw the terrified Sangheili to the wall, him slouching when he reached the floor, Paarthurnax walked over to him. By this time all the Phantom crew were already getting ready.

"Please, I was doing the right thing?"

"DO NOT SWEET TALK ME WITH THIS PATHETIC BANTER! YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR HERECY, AS I DID!"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 01:36 pm

Shelby wrote:
I fly the Pelican at the doors and pull away last second, leaving a dent in the doors.

Don't make me do it Aegir.

"Dammit Sparrow! What part of: "You know I can't do that!" Do you not understand!"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 01:51 pm

I sigh and land the pelican. I sit in the seat and punch the side.

Dammit.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 02:05 pm

Shelby wrote:
I sigh and land the pelican. I sit in the seat and punch the side.

Dammit.

"Can you come out of the pelican now? Please?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 12:07 am

=Dreaming=

Longhorn: Hello there Mark. Long time no see.

=shocked= This isn't real. Please tell me this isn't real.

Longhorn: It was. And you were mighty shocked if I'm not mistaken.

You left ONI, and you were aiding the enemy. And the bodies...

Longhorn: I know your old weaknesses. I trained you, and I knew how you'd react to the bodies.

I gagged and left in shock.

Longhorn: Damn right you did. Now you're going to relive this for a long, long time...

=I wake up sweating and panting=

It was a nightmare...a pure hellish nightmare

=I try to sleep and still shudder at the revelations I had recieved=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 01:35 am

I climb out of the pelican and make for the exit of the hanger, too annoyed to care what's happening around me
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 02:45 am

(Markov)

=I set the note on the desk and looked at my monitor screen, it was large so I liked it. I didn't have much to do until a video call showed up, it was an ONI officer, and he wanted to see me an his office, so I left and quickly moved to his office. Hopefully no one asked any questions on why im moving so fast for any reason=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 03:03 am

Shelby wrote:
I climb out of the pelican and make for the exit of the hanger, too annoyed to care what's happening around me

I sigh and exit the Control Tower. "Sparrow!" I don't shout, but I try to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 03:49 am

=starts walking around the ship looking for things to do=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 10:41 am

I ignore Aegir and Disappear around the corner through the door. I head to my room, meaning to stay low until tomorrow's briefing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. pt2
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next