Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2

Go down 
+3
The Meta
N
Felix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 06:10 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Injured, screaming...unnecessary things

Paarthurnax gigged as best he could. He could feel himself being pulled up the ramp on the truck. Paarthurnax looked back to the human dragging him, noting his last comment.

"I prefer your sense of humour...to any other."

Blood rolled down the ramp as a heavy rain poured now, washing much away. The surrounding area began to get dark, something was not right with the area...or the weather.

"Can...you feel that humans?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 07:00 pm

=i felt something. I couldn't describe it, it was just...an uneasy feeling in the air=
Yeah. Now stop talking, and focus on staying alive, or I will kill you. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 07:10 pm

Paarthurnax smiled before coughing slightly.

"Either way...suits me fine. I will either die by your hand or theirs, you would be doing me a favour."

He smiled but he was scared, something felt incredibly wrong. The rain poured heavily against the vehicle, one moment sunny, the next raining. Seriously wrong.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 07:12 pm

=I notice the odd weather and....I don't know but it was something else, made me feel somewhat....odd.=
=Now with that feeling I feel a urgency to leave but I must help.=
=I help Rubble inside the vehicle.=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 07:21 pm

=Steps back slowly, as the rain falls.=
=A member of Hotel Squad exits the truck=
=Virulent, Hotel's sniper, walked slowly out, into the open, as Aegir slowly walked back towards the truck.=
=Virulent slowly dropped to his knees, the enemy stopped firing, it was a moment of silence=
=And then Virulent exploded into a cloud of red mist and his armour fell off in pieces around what was left of him=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 07:32 pm

Paarthurnax jumped up as he heard a loud explosion from outside, there was much screaming and bullets ricocheting off of the vehicle, unless that was the rain?
The truck was filled with people, along with his warriors. None were moving, all were still as if they were dead. He felt remorse for them, they were only young and they were inexperienced, perhaps their first tour.

"What are we waiting for? What...no. Someone must go back...somebody needs to grab the data core embedded in the maintenance bay!"

He shuffled around a little. Fussing, they were in trouble as the Phantom was crawling with Insurgents.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 07:36 pm

=Turns around=

"MOVE OUT!"

=Jumps into the truck as the doors close=
=Everyone was onboard=
=Whisper drives away from the wreckage=

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 07:42 pm

Paarthurnax was upset, he started huffing and puffing. The Data Core had been left behind, luckily a self-destruct device was with this. He grabbed his Nano-Pad, which was painful. He entered a four digit code and a countdown appeared, from five.

"Finally, it's over..."

In the distance a loud explosion could be heard, it was the Phantom which exploded along with all the bullets and data and intelligence, except a few pieces. The truck accelerated at some speed, and hurled away from the horrendous Phantom crashsite.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 07:54 pm

=I see the weather change, and then look back and see Hotel's sniper died spontainiously=

What the HELL?!?!?!?...

=I fire at any innies who get too curious=

Come and get some, boys! Who wants a second helping of whoop-ass?!?!

=As I turn the turret, the Phantom explodes in a brilliant fireball=

Well...at least the hard part is over

=I then relax in my seat, and nurse my very sore shoulder wound=

=I then yell at Whisper=

Keep this crate under control, or I'm driving!
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 08:26 pm

'Noooo! We lost it! Everything we worked for, died for is lost. Arr."
=I lean against the wall.=
I need to blow some steam before I snap at someone
=I smile when I realize there's a turret left to man.=
=I climb up into the guass cannon and start firing madly at anything that moves.=
"Yes! Lets see what you got!"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:02 pm

Paarthurnax rested his head back, relieved that it was all over. At the loss of many, the information was secure...at least some of it. He could rest for a while, knowing that there would be no more fighting...at least not for a while.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:09 pm

(HSM)
=we started shaking again, at least the two of us that remained. We could feel it, the presence from the tunnels=

(Rubble)
=i heard an explosion and all but whooped in joy as the shockwave made a small jolt through the truck. Or maybe it was a rocket, who knows, but it did make a good shockwave=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:09 pm

yeah yeah i know what i'm doing may not be a good driver for aircraft or hogs but trucks i do know how to drive

=makes left turn and drives the APC truck right through a fallen tree easily smashing it away with no problems and heads north across the plains=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:14 pm

Paarthurnax looks over to the mouthy human, the one who dragged him in.

"I take it you enjoyed the explosion?"

Paarthurnax smiled and laughed at little, knowing he was a Demolition nerd.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:16 pm

(Rubble)
=i nod=
Yes. Yes, I did, Elite.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:26 pm

Paarthurnax nods before repositioning himself.

"I...am sorry for being horrible aboard your ship, human. I meant you no harm."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:27 pm

(Rubble)
=i shrug=
I coulda taken you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:31 pm

Paarthurnax laughed.

"No doubt you probably could."

He looked down.

"I'm weak, you've got enhancements and you are stronger in some areas, that I am not."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:35 pm

zeru wrote:
yeah yeah i know what i'm doing may not be a good driver for aircraft or hogs but trucks i do know how to drive

=makes left turn and drives the APC truck right through a fallen tree easily smashing it away with no problems and heads north across the plains=

=I sigh and try to remain focused=

Patience Hawk...patience

=I try and contact Mimir=

Mimir, this is Hawk. Could you pinpoint our position and get us an extraction, please?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 10:17 pm

=Aegir steps closer to Hawk=

"No need, a Pelican is already on it's way, it picks us up at the next clearing."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 10:25 pm

it better have a troop deployment extension pod to fit everyone then
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 10:58 pm

=I keep firing unaware of anything other then the Insurgents and their deaths.=
=I'm enjoying this alot which makes me evil, right? I don't care, I'm a Spartan, this is my life=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 11:59 pm

(Rubble)
And if I didn't, you would easily slaughter me.

=i put some hidden malice into those words. I may not have fought in the UNSC-Covenant war, but I knew what happened in it=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 02:49 am

Nick wrote:
=Aegir steps closer to Hawk=

"No need, a Pelican is already on it's way, it picks us up at the next clearing."

=I nod and shut off the comm to Mimir=

If you say so, sir.

=I sigh and keep overwatch on the gun=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 04:36 am

also what are we gonna do about this APC seems like a waste and bad idea to leave a protoype like this
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 05:28 am

"We can't bring it with, when we get to the LZ we'll rig it to blow. Hopefully we have motion sensitive explosives."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 05:41 am

we can't afford to lose this when we get to the lz u guys hop on i can take him and the APC to the base nearby need to go there anyway

and yes i intend on doing that so don't say my char does anything else

Last edited by zeru on 28/03/12, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 06:31 am

=I kept firing and firing causing small explosions and some here and there.=
=Insurgents stopped coming due to lack of speed, after all this is a very fast truck.=
=I climb back down out of the turret.=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 07:09 pm

zeru wrote:
we can't afford to lose this when we get to the lz u guys hop on i can take him and the APC to the base nearby need to go there anyway

"We have injured and dying in this APC, we're not going to another base we are going to an LZ where we can be picked up and return to the Athena's Province. If you have a problem with that you can take it up with Command."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 08:19 pm

=I give a yell to Rubble=

As soon as we get to the LZ, Aegir wants you to rig this crate for a big boom.

=I continue to nurse my shoulder=

And he means BIG.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 08:23 pm

(Rubble)
=i whoop when i hear Hawk=
Haha! Yes! Fireball or no fireball?!
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 08:26 pm

Garth wrote:
(Rubble)
=i whoop when i hear Hawk=
Haha! Yes! Fireball or no fireball?!

=I cringe a bit in my helmet=

Let's leave them a lasting impression when this thing goes bang.

=I continue to watch and try to rest my wounded shoulder=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 08:36 pm

=i nod=
Got it. Fireball. Can do that. Need a fuse and some more explosives, though.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 08:42 pm

"You can use the fuse box that keeps the gun firing. And you can just rig the engine of this beast to explode, here."

=Takes out the grenades he didn't use=

"You can use whatever grenades we have with us."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 08:46 pm

=I sigh at the implications=

And please detonate it whe we are OUTSIDE the blast radius please?

=I nurse my shoulder=

I've been planted on my ass one too many times on this OP already.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 08:47 pm

"Grenades huh? Here take mine as well."
=I also hand over my left over grenades.=
"Can't wait to see that explosion!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 08:51 pm

=i chuckle=
No problem, Hawk. I won't bruise your wing any more than usual.

=i take the grenades from Aegir=
Thanks, sir.

=i take the grenades from Weilder and add them all into my webbing=
Thanks. It'll only take a minute to get everything set up.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 08:58 pm

Garth wrote:
=i chuckle=
No problem, Hawk. I won't bruise your wing any more than usual.

=i take the grenades from Aegir=
Thanks, sir.

=i take the grenades from Weilder and add them all into my webbing=
Thanks. It'll only take a minute to get everything set up.

=I chuckle lightly and settle in my seat=

Thanks.

=I grin slightly at the probable results=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 09:01 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verasee
APC

He smiled and remembered what he had in his utility.

"Wait human, I have something you can use."

He looked to the human that was getting all excited about the explosives. Paarthurnax made a code with his index finger as the humans watched him. The utilities on both sides came out. Paarthurnax took out a small round ball. He smiled before pressing the ball's symbol three times, the ball became three times as big and made their helmets look small.

"Magic, yes?"

He again started making codes with his index finger. He holds it out to the human, hoping he would take it.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 09:03 pm

what do you mean we're going to the base only one who would go is me since i need to do a field confirmation with the bases commander

Last edited by zeru on 28/03/12, 09:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 09:07 pm

=i look at the Elite and cautiously take the ball=
Uh...and this is...?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 09:17 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verasee
APC

Paarthurnax smiled before putting on a serious face.

"It is a bomb, it will arm all other explosives before setting itself off, it will temporarily disable any electronics within the area. It is a really powerful explosive device...my gift to you."

He sat there, happy with himself.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 09:34 pm

=i was stunned=
Uh...wow, thanks. I'll, uh, put it to good use.

=i didn't know what to say really, but I tried=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 09:41 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verasee
APC

"You're welcome."

Paarthurnax sat there, holding an odd piece of paper tightly in his hand, feeling ill and tired. His helmet was still at his side. His eyes slowly shut...like they do when someone dies...strange, aye?
The crumbled piece of paper fell onto the floor, wonder what it said?

Code:
No-one knows the real me,
No-one knows what I'm thinking,
No-one understands me,
No-one knows how I really feel,
No-one knows what I'm like under this mask,
No-one cares that they hurt me...

All I ever wanted was forgiveness...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime29/03/12, 03:15 am

=I look at the odd ball Rubble was given.=
=I kneel next to the Elite who gave it to him.=
=His eyes are closed so I decided to let him rest, he earned it.=
=I look over towards the others as I do I notice something next to him. =
=I reach down to grab it and read it.=
=Right after I do so I check to make sure hes alive.=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime29/03/12, 03:34 am

zeru wrote:
what do you mean we're going to the base only one who would go is me since i need to do a field confirmation with the bases commander

"Whisper, the UNSC have no bases on this planet. We are all getting off this rock, we need to return to the Athena's Province."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime29/03/12, 05:41 am

it's an airfield know someone who can haul this thing to the province
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime29/03/12, 06:00 am

=i look over at Wielder=
Hey. What's going on, Wield?

=i glanced over at Sparrow, who shrugged, but otherwise stayed quiet=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime29/03/12, 06:38 am

=I stand up and respond.=
"Within a couple minutes this guy is going to die and there's nothing we can do about it."
=I look around to everyone.=
"Not unless someone has hidden medical supplies? Or something...."
=Turn my attention back to Rubble.=
"And...he left this.."
=I lift my hand to him then drop it, take a breath then give it to him.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime29/03/12, 06:55 am

=i took the paper and read it. I was glad for the visor, as I didn't want anyone to see my face. I wanted to keep the image of staying strong, sticking to what you have. Changing now wouldn't help matter. That being said, that note touched me. It moved me. Just a few simple words. Sure, they've been done before, but from a dying creature? I had never experienced it. I wasn't walled up against it. I slowly took the note, folded it up, and tucked it into my armor, getting set to use the grenades to blow this transport to hell. I pushed the note out of my mind for the time being=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next