Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2

Go down 
+3
The Meta
N
Felix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
F'alas Vadame
Not cool enough for a real rank
F'alas Vadame

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 10:54 pm

F'alas saw the human and was amazed with his bravery. He waited for the Insurgents to come.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 10:56 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax looked to the Medic.

"Thank you, that is an honourable choice human, I honour that."

He looked around and puckered himself up.

"Sangheili, those of you that can fight, rise and make an example of the fools!"

He saw Torix and F'alas slowly rise, no matter how injured they were. He knew not what to do, as the Phantom received a lot of fire.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:00 pm

=Not looking from where the insurgents had come from=

"Paarthurnax, what's wrong with the phantom?"

=reloads his rifle=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:04 pm

Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax is surprised when the human Commander appears from nowhere. He quickly thinks of an appropriate answer.

"There is a something in the area that is keeping the ship stabilized. It is not allowing us to take off. As well as minor damage to thrusters and engines."

He is knocked back by an explosion, before standing up straight again. Miraculously, he was still okay with the knife in him, however it was hurting, and it was seeping with blood.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:07 pm

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax is surprised when the human Commander appears from nowhere. He quickly thinks of an appropriate answer.

"There is a something in the area that is keeping the ship stabilized. It is not allowing us to take off. As well as minor damage to thrusters and engines."

He is knocked back by an explosion, before standing up straight again. Miraculously, he was still okay with the knife in him, however it was hurting, and it was seeping with blood.

"Do the thrusters or engines need to be repaired?"

=Keeping an eye out for enemies=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:10 pm

=I start patching myself up, the training really came in handy=
=It hurt kinda as I do so=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:11 pm

Trashed Phantom

"Negative, either way we cannot take off, the stabilizer is disengaging the thrusters and engines, so we cannot tell if there is any damage as of now."

He shakes his head, unsure of the current situation.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:14 pm

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

"Negative, either way we cannot take off, the stabilizer is disengaging the thrusters and engines, so we cannot tell if there is any damage as of now."

He shakes his head, unsure of the current situation.

=Comm's Hawk=

"Can you find what is preventing the Phantom from taking off?"

=Looks at Paarthurnax=

"I'll see if I can get my squad to take care of it. I'll stay here and hold out with you."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:15 pm

=i yell to the others=
Why not load up the wounded, and make a trap? Rig the phantom to explode after we leave? Take this bastards with whoever get's left behind?

=i fire another burst=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:17 pm

Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax shook his head before approaching Aegir, he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Go, I have already...said that I will stay in order to secure your safety. You will only lose soldiers trying to find an alternative route of escape."

He smiled before cringing a little due to his wound.

"The choice is in your hands, either way I'm staying and fighting."
Back to top Go down
F'alas Vadame
Not cool enough for a real rank
F'alas Vadame

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:20 pm

F'alas piped in, "Me too!" he wanted to stand by Paarthurnax till the end.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 11:34 pm

=I stand up, grab the sword and arm it. Ready for that curious soldier who climbs in=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 01:12 am

zeru wrote:
-on comms- guys wanna hop in or not this thing's armored but don't wanna risk them bring out heavier gear then currently someone hop on the gauss and MG and we'll drive out way out here

=I look to Aegir=

Boss, I think the lack of usable fuel is the porblem. That, and the Phantom is technically FUBAR. I can't really find any easy way to fix it up, sir.

=I get onto the gun=

=I then talk to Whisper=

Tell them to load this sucker up, or we're doing burial detail!

=I crank the charging handle on the chaingun and let rip=

YOU WANT SOME SHIESSKOPFS! Then come get some!

Last edited by Scorch on 26/03/12, 01:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 01:38 am

get on board now have no intention of attending ur funerals so move it peopel get wounded on first and lets get going
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 01:50 am

The bullets can be heard from inside the phantom quite loudly. It was constant, never ending, I didn't know how we're going to fight back. Let alone survive but I guess thats the point, at least everyone else will survive. I dropped the pistols and had the sword ready.
"Get going, we'll make sure you get away, more importantly the data."

Last edited by Felix on 26/03/12, 02:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 02:16 am

=yells back=

we're not leaving unless everyone is onboard
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 02:34 am

=Comms=
"The more you keep talking the less time you have, so would you, please, get going"
"Also if we're all in one vehicle and its destroyed we're all screwed, so if we stay and have their attention there is less chance for your deaths"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 02:48 am

there's no way they'll bring it down now get in here and man that gauss cannon so the others can get in and we' be able to leave
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 03:02 am

"Stop being so stubborn and go!"
As I say that, the sounds stop oddly enough. Probably realized they're doing nothing and going around. Great
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 03:19 am

hurry up soldier now orders are to get you out of here not get in and man the cannon before they get back we can push through them once it's manned and everyone on
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 03:26 am

The Insurgents are attacking the cannon now, bullets, plasma and yells of pain can be heard.
It didn't take long for the sounds to stop though, now I think they're planting explosives. Or Finding ways to disable it.
Either way is bad

Last edited by Overweight Magician on 26/03/12, 06:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 05:43 am

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax shook his head before approaching Aegir, he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Go, I have already...said that I will stay in order to secure your safety. You will only lose soldiers trying to find an alternative route of escape."

He smiled before cringing a little due to his wound.

"The choice is in your hands, either way I'm staying and fighting."

=after listening to HAwk=
=Talking to Paarthurnax=

"Is fuel a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 03:36 pm

Trashed Phantom

He looks to their Commander and shakes his head.

"Negative, the Zealot refuelled the tank before you arrived."

He looks around as the Phantom had many bullets holes in it.

"The tank, may have been damaged however...a leakage perhaps."

He grabbed his shoulder and screamed as his arm caused excessive amounts of pain, still gulping out with blood. He pointed to the hatch, before hobbling over. He lifted the hatch open with his right arm. He slowly got onto the ladder.

"Down here is the maintenance room."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 04:39 pm

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

He looks to their Commander and shakes his head.

"Negative, the Zealot refuelled the tank before you arrived."

He looks around as the Phantom had many bullets holes in it.

"The tank, may have been damaged however...a leakage perhaps."

He grabbed his shoulder and screamed as his arm caused excessive amounts of pain, still gulping out with blood. He pointed to the hatch, before hobbling over. He lifted the hatch open with his right arm. He slowly got onto the ladder.

"Down here is the maintenance room."

"Do you want me to remove the knife, and treat the wound?"

=Following Paarthunax=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 05:09 pm

Trashed Phantom

He shook his head.

"Negative, I'm okay for now, let's focus on getting us out of here."

Here he was again, thinking of others before himself.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 05:27 pm

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

He shook his head.

"Negative, I'm okay for now, let's focus on getting us out of here."

Here he was again, thinking of others before himself.

"Let me at least remove the knife and patch it up. You're their leader, more than the zealot, if you go down, their morale is lost."

=Sighs=

"I can treat the other elites, or at least stabilize them."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 05:33 pm

Trashed Phantom

He shook his head.

"The others are...long gone. I will live, a little fact human, we have...two hearts. I will survive."

He pointed to the tanker in front.

"There..."

He saw many holes in the maintenance bay, nearing the tanker.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 05:52 pm

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

He shook his head.

"The others are...long gone. I will live, a little fact human, we have...two hearts. I will survive."

He pointed to the tanker in front.

"There..."

He saw many holes in the maintenance bay, nearing the tanker.

=looking at the near the tanker=

doesn't look good

"Doesn't look good, Paarthurnax."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 05:59 pm

Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax looked around before nodding.

"Indeed so. It seems my prediction was correct, a leakage."

He grunted and looked disappointed. He started a steady walk to the tanker, and I mean a real steady walk...
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 06:17 pm

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax looked around before nodding.

"Indeed so. It seems my prediction was correct, a leakage."

He grunted and looked disappointed. He started a steady walk to the tanker, and I mean a real steady walk...

"I can signal Command, we can have someone pick up the dead from the area. We can load up the surviving elites in the truck outside."

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 06:24 pm

Trashed Phantom

He nods, but remains where he is.

"Would that not cause more problems?"

He turned around.

"Moving the warriors out of here would just injure your soldiers, they have no cover. Remembering that there are hundreds of Insurgents still out there, and we do not know how far away the vehicle is...or where."

Paarthurnax grabbed his helmet and placed it on his head, before grabbing his swords.

"I...am willing to stay to ensure you and my warriors get away, safely. Even then...survival cannot be guaranteed."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 06:28 pm

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

He nods, but remains where he is.

"Would that not cause more problems?"

He turned around.

"Moving the warriors out of here would just injure your soldiers, they have no cover. Remembering that there are hundreds of Insurgents still out there, and we do not know how far away the vehicle is...or where."

Paarthurnax grabbed his helmet and placed it on his head, before grabbing his swords.

"I...am willing to stay to ensure you and my warriors get away, safely. Even then...survival cannot be guaranteed."

"The vehicle is a stones throw away from the ship, The turret can cover us while we move your Elites."

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 06:30 pm

Trashed Phantom

He nods.

"Well then, let's put this theory to the test."

He started back towards the ladders.

"I will prepare my soldiers, however there are a few. We may have to make a few journeys back and fourth?"

He knew there was a smoky haze outside, and their Gauss would not be able to cover them, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 06:41 pm

=I stay within the phantom, guarding the damaged Elites=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 08:39 pm

=I comm Aegir as I zoom my HUD on the tanker=

Boss, our friend here is correct. That thing has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

=I look to the Phantom=

Get those Elites onto the truck sir. I got you covered for now.

=I then let loose another long burst from the chaingun=

Oh no, no, no. I'm not done with you innies yet!

=I then cut loose with another burst from the chaingun=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 08:50 pm

"Alright then, lets get started"
=I pick up and carry one of them into the truck=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 08:56 pm

Trashed Phantom

Before Paarthurnax could even get a response from their Commander he was already up through the hatch. He saw the Medic grab the first of his warriors. He mourned the loss, he saw it was Torix. He walked over to S bi and pulled him up onto his shoulders. He felt the strain and went a little dizzy before looking all around. The outsides were hazy and very misty, but it had to be done.

He walked to the edge of the Phantom, taking deep breaths, easing off the pain with every breath.

Last edited by Paarthurnax on 26/03/12, 09:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 09:02 pm

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

Before Paarthurnax could even get a response from their Commander he was already up through the hatch. He saw the Medic grab the first of his warriors. He mourned the loss, he saw it was Quna. He walked over to S bi and pulled him up onto his shoulders. He felt the strain and went a little dizzy before looking all around. The outsides were hazy and very misty, but it had to be done.

He walked to the edge of the Phantom, taking deep breaths, easing off the pain with every breath.

"Cheers, we need to pick up the pace, recruit some of my men to help if you are feeling to weak to carry them."

perhaps that will stir him up

=Sets Quna in the truck=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 09:08 pm

=see the HVT next to him stir so he knocks him back out before climbing out and helping a wounded elite get into the truck=

always something now a day
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 09:10 pm

Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax could hear their Commander talking, but it became a blur. The remainder of his team were helping them by covering them, which was a start. He felt the strain with S bi on his back, and as he piled him up on the van. He ran back with the Commander, in a steady paced jog. Man it hurt. He kept his hand near his wound as he ran. He would have to round up the rest. One by one...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 09:41 pm

=I climb back out of the troop transport and into phantom, coming back out with another=
=I repeat the process until there wasn't any left=
"All Elites are loaded, lets get going?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 09:48 pm

=climbs into the drivers cabin and starts it up=

time to go peopel hop on now
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 09:55 pm

zeru wrote:
=climbs into the drivers cabin and starts it up=

time to go peopel hop on now

=I cut loose a burst from the chaingun then yell to Whisper=

Once everyone's on, punch it and get the hell out of here!

=I then continue to fire, the vibration of the gun shaking me=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 10:12 pm

Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax dived into the Phantom, feeling the pain now. He saw the Zealot in the cabin, he was injured. The glass had been smashed and it had penetrated the Zealot's chest, there were many screams coming from the Phantom.

"Humans, hold on, there's one left..."

He walked into the cockpit as another pane of glass shattered, Paarthurnax instantly dropped to the floor evading it. He carefully got back up and tried to grab the Zealot. He brought him onto his shoulders, feeling the strain once again. He slowly walked out of the cabin and went to the doors, he jumped out and started towards the truck. He could see the humans running around and telling him to hurry.

"I'm...I'm coming."

He wasn't sure if anyone was covering him, he just ran...at least thirty yards were left, before he dropped. He hit the dusty floor and slid along it, pushing the knife further into his body as he hit the floor, he screamed. The Zealot landed near him, who was also screaming. He tried to muster his thoughts, before realising he was under attack by a large force of Insurgents, they had carved much of his armour and he could feel the bullets penetrate his armour and reach his body. He tried to escape but couldn't...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 03:38 am

(HSM)
=we ran into the truck, unconsciously shaking. We didn't bother reloading our handguns=

(Rubble)
=I ran out towards the truck and tried to provide covering fire. I stopped by an Elite and grabbed him by the arm=
C'mon, freak. You die here, I might feel bad. Move.

=i tried to pull him along. Sparrow ran on ahead into the truck, firing from the doorway=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 03:45 am

=I watched as a Elite carrying another falls causing him to drop the other.=
=As I run over to help Rubble already has one, I grab the other.=
=This guy has glass in him so he told me so I grab his arm instead of carrying=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 03:51 am

Paarthurnax wrote:
Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax dived into the Phantom, feeling the pain now. He saw the Zealot in the cabin, he was injured. The glass had been smashed and it had penetrated the Zealot's chest, there were many screams coming from the Phantom.

"Humans, hold on, there's one left..."

He walked into the cockpit as another pane of glass shattered, Paarthurnax instantly dropped to the floor evading it. He carefully got back up and tried to grab the Zealot. He brought him onto his shoulders, feeling the strain once again. He slowly walked out of the cabin and went to the doors, he jumped out and started towards the truck. He could see the humans running around and telling him to hurry.

"I'm...I'm coming."

He wasn't sure if anyone was covering him, he just ran...at least thirty yards were left, before he dropped. He hit the dusty floor and slid along it, pushing the knife further into his body as he hit the floor, he screamed. The Zealot landed near him, who was also screaming. He tried to muster his thoughts, before realising he was under attack by a large force of Insurgents, they had carved much of his armour and he could feel the bullets penetrate his armour and reach his body. He tried to escape but couldn't...

That was when Aegir stood in front of the elite, Paarthurnax, Covering him by firing at the insurgents. Buying him time to move. He made every shot count. Each pull of the trigger downed one foe. Time seemed to slow down as he methodically took down the enemy. The haze was thick, but he still picked out foes to kill. He ordered one of his men to aid the elite into the truck, whilst he covered them from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 04:00 am

=I enter the truck without any problems besides being shot at that is=
=Once Hes in I activate the sword I took=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:00 am

Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax was being pulled back to the truck, kicking and screaming. He could feel the knife and the way it had been pushed further into his chest. His vision went blurred and there was much fire from both sides, even their Commander offering his life to cover him.
Paarthurnax remained in hell, as he kicked and screamed at the mass of bullet holes in his chest and the knife, that had been pushed further into his wounded chest.

He saw many of the humans get knocked over and then get back up. He wasn't quite sure what was entirely happening, he saw the Zealot screaming and getting dragged away, and one of the humans insulting Paarthurnax whilst he dragged him away. The pain was extreme, his body had plenty of holes in, his shields had been disabled and the Insurgents just fired away. He could see a huge pile of blood following his trail as he was dragged away. His vision was hazy, the humans rushing around and falling back. He screamed, seeing the human stuggle. The pain was awful now, his chest hurt like never before. The end drew near for him...

"Leave me human...go, I will cover your exit...I will only slow you down..."

He continued screaming, whilst trying to plead with the human to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 03:46 pm

(Rubble)
=i drag him up the ramp into the truck=
Oh, hell no. You got a lot more to do to regain your honor back, Elite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two part 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: