Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise RP: Mission Three

Go down 
+7
Teria
Moose
Felix
Dewsaur
The Meta
Paarthurnax
N
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 06:20 am

=I pray a silent prayer and jump=

Wow...It feels good to do this again

=I feel gravity tug at me as I follow Aegir's trajectory=

Its just like a HALO drop...except its from over 30 miles up, but you can do this Hawk

=I then adopt a torpedo position as we near the atmosphere=

Well...let's just hope the seals hold on this armor
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 06:32 am

The music in my head stops as I hear the plain robotic voice speak to me.

"Mission has started, dropping pod in 10."

I open my eyes and see the ones that have the special armor jump out of the ship into the atmosphere.

One...two..three.

My attention turns to the sound of latched letting go as the drop pods are released. The sound was very familiar, I could feel the excitment rushing through my veins. I slammed on the button next to me to release the pod. At first I could hear the clinking of the cold metal as it detached from the ship. I could feel the ether around me as everything went silent in that small moment my heart stopped. Then I felt it or that I felt nothing. The free fall had given way to the one thing that never changed..the feeling of no gravity, the feeling of your stomach racing to the top of your body, the instant adrenaline rush that came with it. And then it all came back to me, the sound of re-entry wasn't so silent. I opened my eyes to the sight of fire outside of my viewing window, but the effect of fire was natural and it soon ended and the large escape of the desert soon filled my screen.

Good thing I packed an extra canteen of water

I could see that I was going to reach the ground soon then I heard the release of the metal parachute like mechanic that slowed the drop-pods down. I braced myself for landing since I knew that it was rough. I felt my whole body shake with the sound of a loud bang as the pod hit the floor. I pressed a button near to me to release the hatch. I wasn't ready for the brightness of the sun here, but the heat...was manageable. I decided to comm my squad leader.

Fenrir has landed 10 clicks east of the designated target. Advancing.

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 07:02 am

(Wielder)
=I was free falling you know, the no gravity thing which always made me feel good, great actually its just the gravity when it comes back which gets me.=
=I enjoyed my small amount of time in space but soon after the gravity kicked in, hard.=
=I fly to the top of my capsule but I grip the handles and slowly pull myself back down.=
=I manage to look up to see Whisper's pod and Neon's pod above me. Whisper above Neon.=
=After awhile I see land rushing towards me. It seems to be a.. Brown. Not necessarily a desert.=
=The pods land with a slam causing some tons of dirt to go flying and I press the button making the door go sprawling forwards.=
=Immediately I barely rip off my helmet then drop to my knees, vomiting in a small puddle.=
"Worst... gahhh.... Flight Ever."

(Bunda Darma)
=As everyone gets ready we can see Paarthurnax's Lance climb into their pods also.=
"Ready? Drop."
=Everyone drops to the distant planet below. One at a time.=
=As I've previously stated I bated this and this time was no different. =
=I closed my eyes and held the handles with a death grip.=
=I despise everything. The feeling of falling, then flying up then back down and the landing. Especially the landing.=
=Seconds seemed like minutes which seemed like hours as I fell but eventually without warning I smash into the planet.=
=Smashing the button letting me out. My first thought was to see if the others had landed but the hadn't.=
"Hello? Anyone?"
=No one. So I look to the sky and see that they are still falling in.=
"It looks as if... a rain of metal drills."

Last edited by Felix on 17/04/12, 07:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 09:05 am

=had hit the switch after he heard the timer and feels his pod drop and after awhile had hit the side of a hill going down it carving a large gash down it before coming to a halt and ejecting the door and climbing out with his gear=

huh that's unusually easy for a drop

=as he says that his pod is buried as the hills collapses over it=

good thing i got out quickly

=on comms=

anyone close by?

Last edited by zeru on 17/04/12, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 01:58 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Orbital Insertion Pod

He was still falling, his eyes wide open with excitement and the fear of the drop. He looked to his sides, seeing his Lance's pods fall near him, an excellent display.

"Beautiful insertion warriors!"

His Pod hit the ground with some thud, the others landed near him, from both Lances. He pressed a button and the door shot off. Paarthurnax barrel rolled out and took up a defensive formation, grabbing his Beam Rifle.

"Sangheili forces are on the ground, no contact as of yet."

He looked around, noticing other Pods land a little way off. He eyed up all the trees, tracking targets if any.

"Death before dishonour brothers!"

He slowly walked forward, remaining in his defensive formation for now.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 02:53 pm

Okay, so this was getting shaky. Very shaky. I could feel my entire body vibrate with the metal as we entered the atmosphere. And it was getting hot. Very hot. I couldn't imagine how the metal was feeling right now. It was amazing, but i felt like i was cooking. And that orange span below me was looming closer. I locked the armour and tightened the gel layer up as much as i could. It hurt to move now but at least i knew i'd be safe.

Hhhhheeeeerrrrreeeeee. Gggggooooeeeeesss.....

I give up trying to talk. The vibration was ruining it completely. I felt the thud and was launched instantly far away from the metal, digging a huge path up in the sand as i went. My head hit something and i lost the ability to see for a few moments. I could only imagine the dust cloud i was leaving behind.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 04:46 pm

=I then feel the tremendous heat as I enter the atmosphere=

Damn...even with the temperature systems in the armor, it feels like I'm roasting in this suit

=I wait for another ten seconds and pull the drag chute, jerking me as I pull under terminal velocity=

Well...at least the hard part is over

=I then hit ground, dust off the sand, set my transponder and dispose of the drag chute=

Even by my standards...this was a crazy way to insert. But I can say that the techies did their homework

=I mutter a curse under my breath=

Chyort...man, I'll be feeling that in morning

=I look and see a large cloud of dust and chuckle=

I'll grant Sparrow this...she does know how to make an entrance

=I then comm Echo Squad=

Any Echo Squad members, this is Hawk. If anyone is recieving, please respond...

Last edited by CossakHawk on 17/04/12, 07:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 06:10 pm

Planet

He continued to look around, scanning the area with his thermal imaging.

"Second Lance, rendezvous with your Lance Officer, Bunda."

He watched as the other Lance did their thing, whilst his Lance came running forward to rendezvous with him.

"What shall we do, Officer?"

"We shall secure the surrounding area, before proceeding on with the mission."

"Pardon me for being blind Officer, but what is our mission?"

"Not at all, we are to overtake some Outposts further on, unless otherwise instructed by our Superiors."

"The superiors, Officer?"

"Yes, the humans. Fivak and his warriors are heretics, warrior, the human Commanders are our superiors now, you will do well to remember that."

"I will do so Officer, thank you."

Paarthurnax nodded to his warrior's reply, he then returned to scanning the forest.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 06:54 pm

(Wielder)
=I stand back up then looked around. It had been a desert. Wonder flippin full.=
=Comms to Alpha team.=
"Has everyone landed? And is everyone ok?"

(Bunda Darma)
=I hid back in my pod to protect me from the storm.=
"Arrrrgh!!!"

(Jovac Donjen)
=I enjoyed every bit of this drop. It gave me a lot of energy.=
=Too Bad it had to end... I landed unto a soft greens.=
=The pod's door flew forward and I exited.=
"...Fun..."
=It seemed the swelling had gone down.=

(Golen Dasra)
=To be honest I hadn't ever cared about falling.=
=It didn't bother me nor did I enjoy it. I saw it as a tool of war, not a ride.=
=I land next to several other pods and my door shoots forward into a pod.=
"Great."
=I run over to the pod and find Darma in it.=
"Lets get going?"

(Bunda Darma)
=I stood frozen but when I saw Golen I had to show I wasn't scared sh*tless.=
=Activates Comms To Paarthurnax.=
"Are you and your warriors ok?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 07:01 pm

Planet

I watched as the other Lance had regrouped, at least twelve meters away.

"My warriors are fine, I instructed your lance to rendezvous with you. How are you brother?"

He continued to scan the area before walking further into the dense forest desert terrain.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 07:07 pm

(Bunda Darma)
"I'm.... I'm fine just dizzy. We're coming to you now."
=Cuts Comm=
"Alright. Lets meet up with them up ahead."
=I start jogging to their direction with my group following.=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 07:11 pm

Planet

"Affirmative, we shall see you soon."

He cuts off the Communications before facing his warriors.

"Halt, we shall wait for the other Lance. Special Operations, camouflage."

His Lance entered Active Camouflage, whilst waiting for the other Lance, who were some way behind.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 09:55 pm

=hears and responds to wielders comms after checking where his location is compared to wielders=

in a flat area 3 miles north of your location meet me at the edge and see if you find sparrow on the way

=starts heading south at around 10 mph maintaining a good decent pace=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 11:28 pm

(Wielder)
=Comms=
"Okay. Coming towards you now. Wait. What about Neon? Ill wait for him. This will be the regrouping location."

(Bunda Darma)
=Within a couple minutes we reach our destination but see no-one.=
"Brothers, activate your stealth."
=We turn them on unknowing why Paarthurnax' group is in stealth.=
=Comm=
"Paarthurnax. Where are you? And why are you in Camo?"

Last edited by Aregormir on 18/04/12, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 11:38 pm

Planet

He turned to see Bunda's Lance engaging their Camouflage, it was good that they noted what was going on, but unfortunately this was no test. He walked forward slightly, not hesitating to continue on.

"We originally entered Camouflage to disguise our position, but we have spotted heat signatures up ahead."

He stopped in his tracks.

"Switch to thermal imaging and check your motion sensors, you will grow to see what I mean."

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 11:49 pm

(Bunda Darma)
"Right away."
=We turned on our heat signature visor.=
"I see it. Are we to engage?"
=I retrieved my sword but did not activate it.=

(Golen Dasra)
=I saw it. Odd. Why- How did they get such a quick response them?=
=Staying quiet I unholstered my needle rifle and aimed at the bulking heat figure.=

(Jovac Donjen)
=My plasma Rifle was already out, positioned at the enemy.=
=On second thought, why not a grenade? So I grab a grenade with my left hand.=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime17/04/12, 11:51 pm

Aegir entered the atmosphere. He was accelerating at approximately 9.8m/s2. He could feel heat from the fall, he would open up comms with someone, but they would be static, and it would be useless.

At 25000 feet he opened the drag chute.

He Crashed into the desert scape. A great cloud shot up, and a crater marked his landing. His armor had locked. Cushioning him from the damage.

He stands up, and moves through the dust, towards Hawk.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 12:01 am

=I look and see Aegir, then Sync hit the sand=

Well, now all we need to do is find Rubble...

=I wink my aknowledgment light so that Aegir and Sych would notice=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 12:55 am

=I look around, the land in sight, the pod slanted, then slammed on the floor. As it hit, rocks and dirt erupt from the ground, going everywhere. I sit still for a while=

*Note, this would be around the same time the others landed.*

Last edited by Pinky on 18/04/12, 04:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 01:16 am

=my pod hit, and it must've landed in a ditch or soft spot of sand, as after the dust cleared from the impact, the sand had come up a good distance on the hatch. I hit the explosive bolts and watched the door fly off and sand pout into the pod. I grabbed my weapons before too much sand could get in them, and tried to make my way out. It was like fighting against a strong current. It was hard to do, and I didn't seem to make much progress, well, until I finally squeezed out. I looked around and sighed, knowing it'd be a while until I found anyone=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 04:15 am

(Wielder)
=I watch as Neon's Pod Slams Into The Ground.=
=Casually I walk over to it minding the door.=
"Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 04:34 am

=I look around to see a pod hit the ground and see it kick up a dust cloud=

Sir, I just saw Rubble's pod hit.

=I then zoom in on the helmet=

He's about two miles out, and I don't think he sees us at all.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 04:44 am

I groan a little and a blink a few times, shaking off the dizziness. The dust cloud I had kicked up was going to alert anyone within 30 miles. I could barely see through it myself. Okay, stratch that. I couldn't see through it. I was glad of the air filters or I'd be choking up a lung right now
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 04:50 am

(Wielder)
=A massive dust 'bomb' flies upwards about roughly a mile, mile half.=
=It wasn't hard to notice. At all. But I went ahead and pointed to it showing Neon.=
"Either Sparrow or Ægir."
=Comm=
"Sparrow. Come in. Have you landed?"
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 04:55 am

I step out into the head of the desert and look into the sky. I can see the rest of the pods that have been released. I start to scan for my teamates and in a couple of second I see a marker on Shrouds and Novaks. I watched as Novak's pods get closer and closer to me. It was falling close to my pod, so close that I had to sprint away from the area to escape the blast radius. I could barely see with the desert sand kicked up around him but the sound of the pod opening alerted me that he was fine. As I waited for the dust to clear a thought passed my mind. I had not met my team before, I have read about them but never talked to them.

Hey how was re-entery?

I awaited for his response which was short.

"Ugg, man that smarts. I am fine....what was your name again."

I walk up to the pod and help him out.

It's Fenrir...

"Heh nice. Well its nice to not be the new one on the team."

Yeah....

I was interrupted by the voice of my squad leader.

This is Shroud speaking, Delta squad head to this location I have marked. I will rendezvous with you there.

"Understood Shroud."

Novak turns to me.

"Ready?"

I nod to him.

Always, lets move out.

Me and Novak sprint to the marker.

Last edited by Giga on 09/06/12, 01:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 05:00 am

=I open my pod, and look at him=

Gah, fuck. Rough landing. Know where the squad is?

=I look at the dust cloud in the distance=

Should we go find out?

=I grab the rifle from the pod that I stole=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 05:17 am

(Wielder)
"No. Lets wait for Whisper, he's almost here. Then we go. Sit tight."
=I lose my footing and fall to the ground hard on my arse.=
"Eh.. ow."
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 05:20 am

=I look at him=

"How long did he wait to launch after we launched?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 06:10 am

(Wielder)
"Not long. Just a little while after you. Here follow me."
=I walk up a dune and point off towards Whisper.=
It was flat in his direction and far. He could be seen running to us surprisingly fast.
"Just a bit longer and he'll be here."

Last edited by Aregormir on 18/04/12, 07:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 07:07 am

=eventually makes it to neon and wielders position=

you guys see that cloud?, thinking it's sparrow
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 07:49 am

(Wielder)
"Alright. Everyone is here. To the Sand Geyser! Haha!"
=We all started off towards the general area.=
=Comms=
"Sparrow? This is Wielder. Are you ok? I repeat. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime18/04/12, 06:59 pm

Planet

He looked to Bunda.

"Negative, let them pass. We do not want to alert them to our presence."

He moved forward slowly, trying not to make too much noise before that same thing happened. He had walked on to a branch, his weight had snapped it creating a fair sound. He then stopped as one of them looked, the Camouflage wasn't the greatest invisibility ever. They were looking straight at them but they didn't see them fortunately.

"Come on, there's nothing here."

"I'll catch up, I want to light a smoke and make sure."

"Fine, don't be too long."

The rest of the Convoy started back up and moved away, but one soldier had stayed, lighting a smoke up. Paarthurnax grabbed his Energy Katana, before standing up fully.

"Remain in your positions, I will take this human."

Paarthurnax engaged the Katana, before disengaging his Camouflage.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 01:29 am

(Wielder)
=We moved kinda hard being in metal suits in sand.=
"Neon.. What Did You Do Before Coming?"
=My foot sinks causing me to tilt to the left.=
"Whoa."
=I climb out and continue walking.=

(Bunda Darma)
=We all stayed quiet and still as Paarthurnax lunges at the enemy.=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 02:12 am

=I was walking next to Whisper when I look at my rifle=

"This is a nice rifle, huh?"

=I look around and ask;=

"Where are we, anyways? And, me? Nothing much. This is probably the most action I've gotten. What about you?

Last edited by Pinky on 19/04/12, 02:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 02:14 am

=keeps walking and sees wielder almost get stuck=

careful
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 02:30 am

(Wielder)
"Thanks Whisper But I Think I Got It."
=Smile gesture.=
"Neon. I wouldn't have any clue. The guy told us to and we did it."
=Keeps walking but still ends up falling several times.=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:01 am

=sees something up ahead and uses his helmets zoom to check it and and sends the feed to neon and wielder=

looks like one of those sand barges i heard about looks intact think we'll fit?
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:02 am

=I put my hand in front of my helmet, and watch the feed=

"Odd.. Shall we check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:12 am

(Wielder)
"What if its a trap? Like they knew we would drop somewhere around here?"
=I look at them both.=
"Either we leave it or I'll check."

Last edited by Aregormir on 19/04/12, 04:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:14 am

=I look at him=

Well, you two go to it, and I'll watch your backs with this rifle I found, alright?

=I look at Wielder=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:18 am

doubt it things like these aren't worth using as a trap my only concern is if it has any food or extra water or not
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:19 am

(Wielder)
"Gotcha."
=I approach it. Weapons drawn.=
=I touch it a couple times then flip it.=
"Think Its Good."
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:20 am

=Staying back, I slowly jog over to them=

"Find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:22 am

"Nope. Its safe I guess. Now we gotta fix it."
=I frown under my helmet.=
"Sparrow won't like that we're delaying."
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:24 am

"Wait, I can fix this quick.."

=I look at him=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:30 am

ok wielder don't you set up a lmg on the front make it have some defenses
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:35 am

"Don't? Okay..."
=I walk over in a defensive position.=
"Just make sure its fixable first."
=I Stay on the lookout.=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:39 am

=sees something close by and goes to investigate it=

found the previous owners looks like they were lost and died from thirst and scavengers got them
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:39 am

=I jump inside of it, and look around=

"This doesn't look good.."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime19/04/12, 04:49 am

"Wait... duh... Guys! This is a bad idea. Even if we fix it, it'll be loud and attract enemies. "
=I come over to them.=
"I am serious though, unfortunately. Beats walking but its not worth it."
=I look around still convinced its a trap.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise RP: Mission Three
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next