Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise RP: Mission Three

Go down 
+7
Teria
Moose
Felix
Dewsaur
The Meta
Paarthurnax
N
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:36 am

Nick wrote:
Aegir looks over his should, then back to the Black Hawk he shot down.

Aegir: "Shot came from elsewhere. I shot down a GTC Helicopter. It has GTC tags."

Rán: "Target was Marked Hostile on Aegir's HUD by Satellite systems before it went offline."

=Jumper sighs explosivly=

Jumper: Alright Aegir...I've got extraction inbound.

=Jumper cuts off comm and waits for extraction=

Code:
 Jumper:

Recover the round that killed your pilot.

-Sparrow

=Jumper talks to the squad=

Jumper: You heard the lady...Move it.

=The squad then goes to work=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:54 am

(Wielder)
I fired my clip into the treads. Two in each tread, severely decreasing movement. Not like it matters anymore, they're already here.
I fired into a soldier then another and another just slowly taking them out. But the soldiers figure out what's going on and fire back.
Many more men started firing on us after another soldier falls to my rounds.

(Bunda Darma)
I coughed slightly, alerting a door guard. Slice. Hes done.
Wait... oh no. We're out side. Other guards saw it and open fired upon our general direction. I quickly pulled my men back inside just in time to hear our explosives go off. Good to know we aren't surrounded for now. Jovac, who happens to be the most courageous of us, looks around the corner with his weapon, fires a couple times. Killing one or two atop a wall.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:00 am

=i stay silent, concentrating. I fired on a soldier running towards the wall, explosives in hand. I wanted to make the mines last as long as possible. A rocket flew and hit the gate. I quickly returned fire on the offender, putting a round into his neck and chin. I switched targets as I came under fire and fired off a burst, unsure if I hit anything as I ducked to avoid the bullets=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:02 am

I empty my first clip pretty quickly after the first shot and drop it out of the gun, hearing the clatter as it hits the stone floor even above all of this noise. I grab another clip and put it into the weapon, pulling back the charging handle. As i do so, i notice an enemy helo flying low towards the tower. This time, it was actually an enemy helo.

HAWK!

I lift the rifle back up to my eye, taking the canopy of a Scorpion off with two shots and killing the driver with a third.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:07 am

Shelby wrote:
I empty my first clip pretty quickly after the first shot and drop it out of the gun, hearing the clatter as it hits the stone floor even above all of this noise. I grab another clip and put it into the weapon, pulling back the charging handle. As i do so, i notice an enemy helo flying low towards the tower. This time, it was actually an enemy helo.

HAWK!

I lift the rifle back up to my eye, taking the canopy of a Scorpion off with two shots and killing the driver with a third.

On it ma'am.

=I look and spot the helo=

Target spotted. Charging laser....FIRING!

=I charge up the laser and hit the chopper=

Scratch one helo.

=I yell at the downed chopper=

THIS IS NOT YOUR SKY, YOU SONUVABITCH!

=I then wait for more helos to pop up=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:13 am

(Wielder)
Clang. Another empty shell hit the floor with another misguided soldier. The process continued until my shields depleted causing me to go into cover. Reloaded again.

(Jovac Donjen)
I swing around the corner again in camo, fired six more needles, swung back inside.
Darma came around in camo and fired some of his ammunition, killing another.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:16 am

I drop my second clip to the floor and hear the fire of the laser behind me. I glance towards the air unit and do a double take. It was spinning straight for the tower in a ball of flames. I turn and sprint for the stairway, launching myself off of it as i feel the stones explode behind me in a hail of dust and rubble. I hit the sand of the courtyard and roll, stones still pelting off of my armour.

GOD DAMMIT HAWK
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:17 am

=i open comms to everyone=
Be advised, mortar out. Font gate. Over.

=i scoop up a mortar round and slap it against my knee, priming it. I stand and throw it into the center of soldiers. It wobbles through the air, glinting slightly as it catches the sun's rays. I just begins it's whistle when it impacts, creating a large explosion of shrapnel and shockwave. The explosion roared, and i'm sure anyone not killed by the blast would have ear related injuries or permanent damage. I switched to my rifle and start firing at anyone I can see=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:21 am

Shelby wrote:
I drop my second clip to the floor and hear the fire of the laser behind me. I glance towards the air unit and do a double take. It was spinning straight for the tower in a ball of flames. I turn and sprint for the stairway, launching myself off of it as i feel the stones explode behind me in a hail of dust and rubble. I hit the sand of the courtyard and roll, stones still pelting off of my armour.

GOD DAMMIT HAWK

=I reel as I hear Sparrow yell at me=

What did I....aww shit.

=I then see the pillar of fire on the tower and rub the top of my helmet=

Sorry about that, ma'am. Should have told you to duck...

=I laugh nervously at the thought=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:26 am

I don't hear Hawk's response. I'm already sprinting up the opposite tower to Wielders position. As i reach the top, i slide onto my knees against the side next to him and bring my rifle up to lean on the lower rampart. I begin firing again at more troops. We'd just lost half of our ammo thanks to Hawk so we'd have to make every shot of these Snipers count.

Wielder. Concentrate on taking out the vehicles and their drivers. Make every shot count!
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:32 am

=Aegir and Rán methodically shoot the hostiles.=

Just like old times. Before we were split up. Working as a unit. Taking down enemies in impossible situations.

Aegir: "I miss this."

His comment is lost amidst the din of gunfire.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:34 am

(Wielder)
I heard the copter's sounds crash into Sparrow's tower, I looked over and found her next to me. Mostly what I could hear from her was something about drivers and counting. Ok! Competition! I started firing into the vehicles, killing drivers, gunners.
I didn't bother going slow, just to keep a good firing pace.

(Bunda Darma)
I finished the last one and fling myself outside, looking for more enemies. I did without them noticing me by just running by me.
After My sights lined up I fired two shots killing them both. We went in search for other remaining soldier in camo.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:39 am

=a tank shell whizzed past me, I could hear it whistle and split the air with a crack as it traveled. I rolled away on instinct and kept firing, killing soldiers with well placed shots and careful aim. I drop my mag and reload, continuing firing. I crouch down and start blindfiring so I could prime another mortar round=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:55 am

(Wielder)
I, unfortunately, wasn't great with rifles and was missing targets in a fair amount. Enough to balance out my kills.
Sand blew upwards when the round hit it right after going through a driver. Clang. Another empty shell.
The vehicle crashed into a scorpion. A nice explosion as any. Great red come up with the smoke, one of the little things war is worth for.
That's when a tank shell crashing into my tower, exploding also. This one for some reason, wasn't as sweet.
The tower still stood but barely. Smoke now coming from the hole, causing visibility to decrease slightly.

That didn't stop me from taking out that particular scorpion operator. I two swift motions the canopy was off and the driver dead.
I ducked down from enemy fire and reloaded... what happened to my pile?!
Oh, two snipers here now.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:58 am

I pull back from firing and check my clip. Two shots and no more spares. I glare at Wielder from behind my helmet.

I said make every shot count! Not spray like hell with them!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 05:58 am

=sets up the dmr and fires one round a second into each soldier he see's killing most but rest were werely wounded and slowed down before spending his clip and taking a hail of return fire and ducking as his shields go to 15%=

well wanna play do we?

=picks up his gn and fires it right next to a small group of soldiers the blast kills two and knocks a third down who had been prepping a rocket which went off as he went down and it hits a tank knocking it off course and into a sand down before bursting into flames and switches back to the drm and starts shooting making as many hits as fast and accuratly as possible for a spartan=

-comms- running low on ammo over here
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 06:05 am

(Wielder)
"Me? That's your fault for using my pile also."
I peeked over the wall, still quite a bit left.
"Besides. You said to see how many I could kill."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 06:07 am

No i didn't! I said prioritize your targets and be careful with your ammunition.

I shake my head at him, leaning my back on the rampart
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 06:16 am

(Wielder)
"You what?"
Either my ears are blown or my helmet. Had to check which involved my helmet coming off. No.
"Er... oh... sorry."
Stupid explosions and gunfire, can't hear anything.
I looked at my rifle moving it to the left and right. Eh.. I decided Sparrow was better with the remaking ammo. After a quiet pop the clip comes out and I hand it to Sparrow. Three rounds.
"Here you're better with it."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 06:22 am

I take the clip off of him and empty the rounds into my hand, tossing the case away. I load two into my current clip and slide the last one under my armour for safe keeping.

You go to the side wall and reinforce Whisper, i'll help out on the main gate.

I make a point of shouting it to him as well as hand motions
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 06:25 am

(Wielder)
"Okay! Gotcha!"
I give her thumb up and run down the stairs. But I stop for a second.
"Sparrow! This building is falling apart, I wouldn't want you to die. "
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 06:26 am

I wave him off, running down the opposite stairs and along the wall, sliding again to a stop next to Rubble.

G'Mornin.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 06:38 am

=i nod to Sparrow=
G'morning. Have you heard our neighbors?

=i prime the mortar round=
I don't think they =i throw it at a group of light vehicles that were a little too close together= like our music.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 06:47 am

(Wielder)
I nod my head barely and turn to run again. That's when I realize I left my weapon IN the tower.
It was already falling over but I ran into it anyway. Climbing the sideways stairs and retrieving the DMR. The worst happens.
The tower tips over and completely falls with me in it.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:38 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Planet

They continued through the base marking suitable entry locations alongside destroying numerous enemies. They were unseen.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 10:58 pm

=uses his grenade launchers last round and fires it at an incoming vehicle, and see's the round hit the front left wheel which sends it onto it's side crushing part of a soldier. He starts screaming in massive agony which echoes, causing his fellow troops to start losing morale and fear to set it=

poor bsatard

=is about to use his shotgun afterwards but see's an explosive come at him, so he bolts and slides next to the beta soldier and fires his shotgun at the offender, hitting him in the hip and sending him spinning to the ground. He looks at the spot he was just at and see's a massive hole in the wall=

that was too close to comfort

Last edited by zeru on 04/05/12, 04:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime04/05/12, 03:35 am

=I look back and see one of the towers collapse=

SHIT!...

Wielder's down, repeat, Wielder is down.

=I then spot another helo and fire at it, being much farther out=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime04/05/12, 03:44 am

All I hear are the echos of Shroud and my footsteps as they echo in the long maze of an underground this base has. Shroud signals me to halt, I could hear some water droplets dripping on the damp cement we walk on. Then a noise broke the stagnant atmosphere. The loud shrill of gunshot were echoing to our location. That sound is a double sword. It means we are close but on the other hand it meant that Shield was in trouble.

Double time!

Understood.

We start to race through the catacombs, getting closer and closer to Novak.

-Janice

I have pinpointed Novak's location. He is three meters left of our current position inside of a hollowed out room currently fighting the Leviathan.

Sir.

Shroud stopped and turned to me.

Novak is three meters to the left of us. Instead of running through these catacombs why don't we blow our way to him. Before we took off I grabbed some rockets off of the mech. If we can find out how thick the wall is we might be able to get to him quicker.

Proceed.

Janice?

The walls are approximately two feet wide.

I head to the wall on the left.

Stand back.

I place all four of the rockets I held and placed them at the base of the wall. I walk out of the blast zone and take out my DMR.

You ready Sir?

Yeah.

Firing!

I take aim and fire at the rockets. The immediate explosion causes the dust and debris to fly everywhere. It took a couple of seconds for the smoke to clear. The explosion left a large hole in the building. I hear a yell from beyond the smoke.

-Novak

Aw what now?

I use comms to talk to him.

So I take it you don't want help?

I hear a chuckle from across the line. I see Shroud take position by the wall.

Sir, the room is filled with boxes and objects, I have lost the mech, but from the explosion he will be here in second. There are two pillars five feet in front of you. I suggest taking position there.

Understood. Going in, when target is in sight.

I quickly follow behind and rush into the chamber behind one of the pillars.

Last edited by Giga on 09/06/12, 01:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime04/05/12, 05:34 am

(Wielder)
I tried escaping but the cloth roof had fallen in, entangling me within itself. I could've easily ripped through it with a couple more seconds of time.
Alas, my speed wasn't as good as it should have been. Just slow enough to stay inside the falling tower until it crashes and burns.

All sense of security went away as I fell, watching the ground splash into the sniper nest.
I was buried, entrapped and broken. This is bad.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime04/05/12, 06:52 pm

=I kept in cover, rather trying to avoid getting filled with bullet holes. They were painful. Bad. And painful. This is why I preferred computers... A lot less chance of it pulling out a gun and trying to shoot you.=

Two mags left. Come on Sync. You can do this.

=I fired a few shots into the... Urm... Bad guys. I guess. That was their title, right? Unless they were the supreme order of... Gun people. Wasn't the greatest time to be thinking about this.=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime04/05/12, 09:05 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Planet

I crept through silencing the first enemy that appeared to my sights. My warriors lay some way back, infiltrating different points. We had our objectives and we knew what to do. I had reached the target wall. I placed my sword by my side and deactivate my Camouflage, as I did that, my shields dropped and heat poured from my armour, it had been on too long.

I waited there for a while, just taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime05/05/12, 03:36 am

I watch the tower collapse as Wielder runs back into it. The crashing sounds drown out Rubble's words. As it hits the ground with a sickening thud, i move Wielder over to the MIA list on my HUD. With gritted teeth i stand up over the wall and begin spraying into the hostiles below with the DMR. They drop in numbers, each by a well placed bullet.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime06/05/12, 12:46 am

=i kept firing. I ejected a mag and loaded up a fresh one, keeping up the bullets flying and killing. I went silent, focusing, trying to stay on task. I reach for a Mortar and prime it, the contact of it and my leg making a soft pinging noise. I threw it far, it impacted directly on a vehicle, and crushed part of it. IT didn't destroy it outright, but it definitely buckled the armor. I switch back to my rifle and kept up the fire. I looked over and grabbed Sparrow by the arm and pulled her back down to behind the wall out of the way of a sniper shot=

What are you doing!?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime06/05/12, 08:24 pm

=I continue to blast choppers out of the sky as I feel a faint vibration under my boots=

Anyone feeling these vibrations, or am I crazy?

=I then fire my last shot from my Spartan Laser and then switch to my DMR to provide support=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime06/05/12, 08:38 pm

=replies to hawk's comm=

no i feel it too i got a really bad feeling about this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise RP: Mission Three
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22