Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise RP: Mission Three

Go down 
+7
Teria
Moose
Felix
Dewsaur
The Meta
Paarthurnax
N
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 04:52 am

(Wielder)
"Not really my nature... why did I get transferred?"
Interesting question. I guess it would come anyway.
"Seeing as how you're a pilot and I'm a turret type guy, plus Alpha needed a medic, It all fit in."
I couldn't hide it well. I was leaving something out I'd rather not mention. Hopefully she bought it.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 04:57 am

I laugh and turn to him, my light blue eyes sparkling.

All you did was tell me why you got Alpha squad. Not why you were transferred to the Athena.

I lean back against the wall again, looking out towards the inside of the outpost.

But sure. If you don't want to say. I guess everyone here has their own story.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:01 am

(Wielder)
"That is true... everyone does have their story."
I thought for a minute. Blue eyes though? I'd say..
I hit myself in the head. What I'm I thinking? New subject.
"So what about you? How did you become a leader?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:07 am

I shrug and laugh. I was really in a jovial mood after my nap earlier

I got told this is where i was supposed to be and this is where i came to. I didn't really pick to be leader or anything, but out of the original members of Alpha, i suppose i had always been the more dominant one of them.

I quiet for a moment, reminiscing the training of becoming a S-IV i went through with Whisper and Trident before turning to face Wielder again.

So. What's your number?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:15 am

Shelby wrote:
I shrug and laugh. I was really in a jovial mood after my nap earlier

I got told this is where i was supposed to be and this is where i came to. I didn't really pick to be leader or anything, but out of the original members of Alpha, i suppose i had always been the more dominant one of them.

I quiet for a moment, reminiscing the training of becoming a S-IV i went through with Whisper and Trident before turning to face Wielder again.

So. What's your number?

=I check my sight and look out across the horizon=

Well, wind's starting to pick up a bit...

=I then look out again=

Sand's starting to pick up. Keep your eyes open, guys.

Last edited by CossakHawk on 02/05/12, 05:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:15 am

(Wielder)
"Dominant? yeah... that makes sense."
I laughed. Sortof.
"Number... I do say its been awhile since it had come up. uhm... 89."

(Bunda Darma)
Through the hallway another man falls as we close in to the barracks. Surprisingly there wasn't many men. Maybe they're reinforcing another outpost? or perhaps a team was found out and they're reinforcing the counter force? Either way there still wasn't many men in here. Silently we moved to a three men, cut them down, shoot another couple before they can react. So on
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:20 am

S-089? Hmm. You were a volunteer for the S-IV program right?

I yawn almost lazily and take another sip from the canteen.

Last edited by Shelby on 02/05/12, 05:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:28 am

(Wielder)
"In my situation prior to the military I was going to die... soo... you know. The Spartan IV program saved me. "
Her yawn causes me to yawn also. Odd how that works.
"And you?"

(Bunda Darma)
When we cleared that room men spilled from the hallway we came from. They positioned themselves to aim at each part of the room. Unlucky for them we're in camo which ended up with many limp soldiers in pools of red.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:38 am

Spartan III. Gamma Company. One of the last to ship out actually. Didn't stop me getting captured for years and years though.

I give a humorous chuckle at the memories and casually flick my hair back, relaxing even more. I unsheathe my knife and begin flicking it into the air and catching it. The wind picks up a little more and my hair blows with it, stretching out to the side of me and flowing in the breeze. I realised myself how long it had actually got.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:47 am

(Wielder)
"You've been fighting your whole life then?"
I watched her hair float in the wind. Almost peaceful.
"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:50 am

Sorry for what? Do i look unhappy?

I flash another grin at him, my eyes sparkling again. I throw the knife one last time into the air, catching the tip of the blade of the end of one of my fingers before flicking it round into my hand and sheathing it in one deft movement.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 06:01 am

(Wielder)
"There's so much more out there then fighting. Not all good but not all bad. Too live your whole life as a soldier. I don't know how if I could do it."
Shes really relaxed, calm. Otherwise happy. But what for?
"For that I admire you. Sparrow. Or whatever your real name is."
I laughed jokingly.
I felt like coughing but that would just be annoying. I managed to keep it in.

(Bunda Darma)
Once we were done there we moved on into an armoury. Two guards easily taken out. When we neared the door our camo went out and we watched while waiting for the recharge
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 06:20 am

I yawn out of boredom

As if i haven't heard that before. Nothing can give me that adrenaline rush i get flying through a war zone. Nothing. I won't ever make it to retire as a soldier. I'll die in a crash before that happens. I'd make sure of it.

I laugh again at the shocked look on his face, my eyes lighting up even more than before, almost to an electric blue now.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 06:27 am

=looks over to the beta member nearby=

no wonder
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 06:36 am

(Wielder)
I took notice of her expression. The excitement.
"I know what you mean.. in a sense."
I suppose that was expected. I still wasn't ready to hear it.
"There's people who like the quiet life and there's those that like being a superhuman ending wars and protecting the human race."
Sure the way I put it was unfair. Its more fun that way.
"I have nothing to go back to... so this is all I have."
Why do I keep talking about myself? I'm too comfortable right now. Its a odd feeling indeed.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 06:39 am

Glassing.

My eyes darken at that word, dropping to more of a royal blue. The wind slows down a little and my hair settles across my shoulder, hanging down to my knees and covering the more destroyed half of my face.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 06:58 am

(Wielder)
A feeling of sorrow filled me when the word come into the air. No one deserved that. No one.
I rubbed my hand through my hair stopping at my neck. I breathed in slowly, calming me.
It took everything in my power to not hate the Sangheili, to not kill them on sight. And yet at the same time, respect them.
I looked to the sands which are very still, quiet. Not disturbed for anything right now. Very beautiful if we can get past the blazing heat.

I looked back to Sparrow who was very still. In fact, everything was still from up here, frozen in time, remembering the war.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 07:01 am

A small sigh escapes my lips as i push off from the cracked, yellowing stone wall and walk across to lean on the other side. I watch out into the distance, the sand swirling in the wind. Except there was something else out there. I jump back, curling my hair around my hand as quick as i can and folding it back away inside my armour. I replace my helmet quickly and grab my rifle to get a better look.

Oh shit. Wielder get on the intercomm system. We've got inbound. And we're talking big numbers.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 07:12 am

=i roll one of the mortars back and forth on the back of my hand, shifting my hand to keep it balanced and doesn't fall. I was really just amusing myself, not doing it for any purpose. I roll my hand to one side, and catch it by the stabilizing fins with my fingers, and then flick it into the air and catch the same way but on the other side of the warhead. I do this again and again, just to practice=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 07:13 am

(Wielder)
The sudden break of the silence startles me causing me to jump slightly.
Moving over next to Sparrow to see what's over there. Slowly, not taking my gaze off, I take up the small speaker phone attached to the wall.
"Everyone. Look alive, hostiles in large numbers arriving... towards the main gate."
It makes a small clanging noise as it hits the table when I release it. I retrieve my sniper rifle from the ground and line up a shot.

"Our orders?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 08:56 am

=i set the mortar round down and grab my new rifle off of my back and hold it ready, crouching down behind the low wall=
Rubble ready.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 02:04 pm

Garth wrote:
=i set the mortar round down and grab my new rifle off of my back and hold it ready, crouching down behind the low wall=
Rubble ready.

=I look through the scope and see three helos coming over the horizon=

Aegir, Sparrow, we have three helos coming in from the east.

=I zoom in to get a closer look=

And they're coming in low and fast. Permission to engage?

Last edited by CossakHawk on 02/05/12, 06:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 05:46 pm

Ægir: "I've got a clear shot on the pilot."

Rán: "Target marked."

Ægir: "Roger that."

=Breathing steadies, hold, the trigger is pulled, Ægir's shot flies through air, it's green round leaving a trail behind as it sailed toward it's target. The destructive power of the radioactive round marked only by the speed at which the round travelled. it hit the cockpit of the helicopter, melting a hole through the glass and striking the pilot. The round burned inside him when it came to a stop. Burning his viscera with it's radioactive fire.=

Ægir: "Target hit."

Rán: "Target down."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 06:24 pm

I watch the chopper go down, churning up dust and sand and i get on the comm and yell at Aegir.

HOLD FIRE UNTIL WE HAVE CONFIRMED HOSTILES! They were too far out to tell.

I take my rifle and run down the tower steps and across the wall-top to the other tower. From there i continue watching the dust cloud on the horizon. It was still too far away to distinguish.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 06:39 pm

Shelby wrote:
I watch the chopper go down, churning up dust and sand and i get on the comm and yell at Aegir.

HOLD FIRE UNTIL WE HAVE CONFIRMED HOSTILES! They were too far out to tell.

I take my rifle and run down the tower steps and across the wall-top to the other tower. From there i continue watching the dust cloud on the horizon. It was still too far away to distinguish.

=I comm Sparrow=

Ma'am I got a good look at those warbirds. Those weren't UNSC.

=I then get another good look=

Whatever they are, they were moving much faster than a Falcon, ma'am.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 07:52 pm

They were too far out for me to get a look on. Don't bullshit me Hawk. Do NOT fire unless hostiles are confirmed.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 07:59 pm

"Sparrow, is your HUD working properly?"

=The question was sternly spoken.=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 08:03 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Planet

He slowly moved up to the first contact he saw, his hood displayed his warriors who were taking different points around, their bodies layered with a green layer, supported by his great visor technology system.
The four soldiers the four units were marking were clueless of what was about to hit them. They seemed to be the only four that were guarding the entrance, so it made sense to eliminate those first.

Paarthurnax moved closer, the plan was for him to eliminate the first solider as a sign for his fellow warriors to do the same. So that's what he did. He dug his sword deep into the soldiers back, before thrusting it upwards, silencing his screams. He watched as his warriors did the same. They silently moved on, further into the Outpost.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 08:24 pm

Shelby wrote:
They were too far out for me to get a look on. Don't bullshit me Hawk. Do NOT fire unless hostiles are confirmed.

=I nod=

Understood, ma'am. Waiting for a visual.

=I zoom in to see if I could get a better visual=

Don't have a visual...wait, I'm getting a sillohette on my HUD.

=I comm Aegir=

Sir, do you have a visual on the helos? I repeat, do you have a visual?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 08:34 pm

The scope on the sniper rifle is working fine Aegir.

I snap the response at him. The dust cloud is steadily coming close and i can begin to make out the shapes of tanks. Scorpion tanks too.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 08:42 pm

=i comm the others=
Sitrep? I can't see diddly. What am I preparing for?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 08:57 pm

Rán: "We are the only UNSC force on the planet. GTC must have acquired UNSC vehicles."
=She turns to Aegir=
Rán: "GTC have UNSC vehicles."

Aegir: "There was a force that arrived here before, the ship was blown out of orbit, maybe they salvaged vehicles from the wreckage?"

Rán: "..."

Aegir: "Doesn't sit right with you."

Aegir responds to Hawk:

"Hawk, I took out the pilot of one, I don't see any more on my side."

=A jet flies over.=

"Well, nothing I can hit."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 09:02 pm

Nick wrote:
Rán: "We are the only UNSC force on the planet. GTC must have acquired UNSC vehicles."
=She turns to Aegir=
Rán: "GTC have UNSC vehicles."

Aegir: "There was a force that arrived here before, the ship was blown out of orbit, maybe they salvaged vehicles from the wreckage?"

Aegir: "Doesn't sit right with you."

Aegir responds to Hawk:

"Hawk, I took out the pilot of one, I don't see any more on my side."

=A jet flies over.=

"Well, nothing I can hit."

=I sigh=

Are they ours, sir? Because I don't like it when they're close.

=I then sight on the helos=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime02/05/12, 11:15 pm

=looks at his beta counterpart and chuckles=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 12:12 am

(Wielder)
I lost my shot 'cause he moved out of the way.
"Oh Crap.... scorpions? How did that happen? We should slow them down by shooting their treads before they reach us."
A annoyed sigh finds its way out of me, wondering how good the operators are inside of them.
I grab the small phone from the table, turn it on.
"Attention. Hostiles have scorpion tanks. Be on your highest alert."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 03:20 am

I open up a private comm to Mimir

Can you get me a satellite feed on that heli that just went down and route all friendly chatter to my suit?

He does as i ask and into my ear burst static and yelling. Someone sounds very mad on the other end. As i examine the satellite feed i understand why. The now-wreckage was marked with UNSC tags. Aegir just committed friendly fire.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 03:33 am

=Foxtrot squad=

Jumper: (Angry) WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT FOR!?!?! WHO SHOT US?!?!

Farmer: Well, boss I got bad news...Apple's seriously wounded, pilot's K.I.A.

=Jumper starts cursing a blue streak=

Jumper: You have any idea the ramifications of this!!!!

=Apple starts moaning a bit=

Apple: Protype armor works my ass, sir.

Buster: I'll call in alternate extraction.

=Jumper starts to yell at Sparrow=

Jumper: SPARROW! YOU BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD EXPLINATION FOR THIS TO COMMAND!!!

=Rant continues=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 03:42 am

I open the comm to Jumper and recoil from more yelling down my ear.

This is nothing to do with Alpha, Jumper. Aegir fired without confirmation of a hostile target.

I sigh to myself as i cut that link too. His actions have seriously damaged our mission. I continue watching the dust cloud moving closer, able to easily pick out the ranks of infantry, tanks and light vehicles. They didn't look like UNSC. and they were approaching from a different direction than the helos did. I ask Mimir for confirmation on hostile forces. He acknowledges what i'd already thought.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 03:45 am

Shelby wrote:
I open the comm to Jumper and recoil from more yelling down my ear.

This is nothing to do with Alpha, Jumper. Aegir fired without confirmation of a hostile target.

I sigh to myself as i cut that link too. His actions have seriously damaged our mission. I continue watching the dust cloud moving closer, able to easily pick out the ranks of infantry, tanks and light vehicles. They didn't look like UNSC. and they were approaching from a different direction than the helos did. I ask Mimir for confirmation on hostile forces. He acknowledges what i'd already thought.

=Jumper sighs explosively=

Jumper: Buster, get me a line to Aegir.

Buster: Done, boss.

Farmer: (quietly) Someone is going to get it.

=Jumper starts yelling at Aegir=

Jumper: Aegir, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?!?!? YOU SHOT DOWN OUR EXTRACTION HELO!!!

=Jumper starts going off on Aegir=

Jumper: NOT TO METION THAT YOU KILLED A UNSC PILOT AND WOUNDED ONE of MY SPARTANS!!!!

=Jumper then continues to rant=

Last edited by CossakHawk on 03/05/12, 03:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 03:47 am

=i start taunting the dust cloud in the distance, getting a strange sense of confidence that I couldn't explain or shake off. I stayed off the comms, knowing better than spam anyone with this nonsense, but I did use my external speakers=
C'mon! You can do better! I'm right here! You can hit me!
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 03:54 am

=I swivel over to see the dust cloud=

Ma'am, do I have permission to engage ground targets?

=I switch off the laser's saftey=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:06 am

Hawk, keep that laser back for any air targets. We've got the ground forces covered.

I switch to a open squad comm

Wait until they get closer. Me and Wielder will pick off the first few ground targets and then hit the tanks with explosives. The light vehicles can be mopped up with small arms fire afterwards.

I calculate the hostile forces current speed and set a timer.

20 seconds.

I aim my sniper rifle, concentrating it on the backpack of a flame unit.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:11 am

Shelby wrote:
Hawk, keep that laser back for any air targets. We've got the ground forces covered.

I switch to a open squad comm

Wait until they get closer. Me and Wielder will pick off the first few ground targets and then hit the tanks with explosives. The light vehicles can be mopped up with small arms fire afterwards.

I calculate the hostile forces current speed and set a timer.

20 seconds.

I aim my sniper rifle, concentrating it on the backpack of a flame unit.

=I nod and sigh angrily=

Understood, ma'm.

=I then sit back and look to the sky, waiting for a target=

Last edited by CossakHawk on 03/05/12, 04:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:12 am

(Bunda Darma)
We stopped moving, everyone needed it with wounds and such. Soon our camo recharged.
Noise echoed through the barrack's hall to the armoury, we could hear it easily. After a couple of small sensor explosives set we went camo and entered the armoury.
It was bare, nothing other than cabinets and gun racks. Maybe a couple frag grenade cases but otherwise empty everywhere.
There was a mist of some sort in here and it smelled awfully. We didn't have time to gawk with it, we had to leave through the another door.

(Wielder)
It was astounding to see the enemy's force. They really were waiting for war...
I set my sights on a scorpion's treads, ready to weaken its movemet.
Rubble's loud speaker confused me. Why was everyone so confident? Relaxed?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:14 am

=i continue shouting at the enemy, doing it more to psych myself up than anything=
C'mon you bunch of maggots! Show me what you got!

=i start pumping my arms in the air and waving them around=
Bring it! C'mon!
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:18 am

TEN SECONDS.

I notice the force split up, moving around us in a circle. Now they had us surrounded. and were closing the gap. I needed to make sure they were in range for our weapons first, even if it meant taking a few impacts.

FIVE SECONDS.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:18 am

Aegir looks over his should, then back to the BlackHawk he shot down.

Aegir: "Shot came from elsewhere. I shot down a GTC Helicopter. It has GTC tags."

Rán: "Target was Marked Hostile on Aegir's HUD by Satellite systems before it went offline."

Last edited by Nick on 03/05/12, 04:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:24 am

=i shout some more=
COME ON! COME ONE! BRING IT! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT FOR ME!
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:28 am

I give Aegir an incredulous look. Not that he could see it of course. There was no other helicopters down in the area. The only one that went down was the one he shot. I sent a typed message to Jumper asking him to recover the round from the pilot so we could check where it came from.

Fire.

I whisper the last word down the comm to every Spartan inside as i breathe out and fire the shot. The gas cylinder explodes on the flame unit and it covers nearby units in a molten fire. I watch them burn to death for a second before lining up my second shot
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime03/05/12, 04:34 am

=i level my rifle and look down the sights at some poor bastard in front of a vehicle and fired, a quick burst of rounds that hit his sternum, upper chest, and shoulder. Blood arced and he toppled backwards onto the vehicles in a cloud of blood and then fell to the ground limp. I switched targets and hit two more soldiers with one longer burst, two rounds hitting apiece, three missing, whizzing through the space between them. I kept up my fire=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three   The Rise RP: Mission Three - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise RP: Mission Three
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next