Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HRP Second Story Chapter 1

Go down 
+14
Tenébrís
Moose
Janitor
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Felix
Justin
Dewsaur
N
Xion's Memory
Xazhi
The Meta
Teria
Skippy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime29/09/12, 01:03 am

He would sigh.

"If you're an idiot, those words are useful. Those words won't help."

Fuckin' idiot.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime29/09/12, 01:43 am

Ellie coughed. The biofoam was still cold...and it throbbed a bit, but it wasn't that painful.
"Are we there yet?" She quipped jokingly, settling more comfortably in Katie's lap. "And good. Looks like you guys aren't about to get rid of me yet." She managed a weak smile.

The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime29/09/12, 02:12 am

=I give a slight nod to the Sarge=

Just about there, Sarge.

=I keep driving, and I spot a Marine mobile patrol, and the base just a little ways out=

Perfect, just what the doctor ordered...

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 20
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime29/09/12, 09:37 pm

-informational-
7 Echo 7 exited their respective warthogs and got in their places. The mission was: go. The marines lined up and moved out. Matthias [7E7] and Astra [7E4] had the rear. They would watch the teams 6. Dante [7E5] would take the front, with Jaysin [7E3]. Madison [7E12], Kimberly [7E13] and Shauna [7E14] would have the left flank. While Marissa [7E8] , Justin [7E9], and Maurice [7E10] would have the right. Marik [7E1], Radioman [7E2], Li'l G [7E6], and Mikael [7E11] were between Dante and Jaysin and the rest of the group.

--Spoiler contains an approximate birds-eye view of the formation--

Spoiler:

* 7 Echo
Spoiler:

(Matthias)

At the back of the column. DMR's in hand, pistol's on the hip, Sniper on the back, and spotter on the left. Eyes are on the buildings. We walked a little slower than the rest of the group. As a technicality, we were trained to work in pairs. Astra and I. We're a team. She grew up in the same neighborhood as me. We went to school together, but it wasn't until we were paired in the military that we really started to talk. We were both very quiet people in school. introverts. Life wasn't easy here. We grew up in a time of turmoil, talk of insurgents everywhere. There was always the threat of war. UNSC against the insurgents. We had a lot of insurgents in the city. Insurgent leaders gave speeches here, gathered followers. Sometimes people who joined up disappeared. It wasn't all bad. We didn't really have many problems at our school. Or, if we did, I was never aware.

Astra had much the same life I did. We had a lot more in common than I'd originally thought. Hard-working families. Few members went into the military, joined the UNSC. The first time we met, and actually spoke, was outside the UNSC recruitment center...
I took a deep breath.

Every moment is cherished. None taken for granted.

We walked together. In silence.

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/09/12, 07:30 pm

I looked down the scope of my Beam Rifle, overlooking the crossroad. Our scouts had return and proved our prediction correct. We remained on this level, setting up a basic mode of communication with the fleet by setting up a portable holographic device on one of the largest walls.

I could see the reflection coming out of the door, it looked important but I knew I couldn't let my guard down. I had to remain vigilant and keep on the watch. I spotted something coming down the road out of the corner of my eye.

"Human patrol, two hundred meters."

I repositioned my Beam Rifle so it was in the middle of the window, looking straight out of it. It was a crossroad, three ways and we were in the middle. I saw two Sangheili Special Operation units take the windows on either side of me, the Commander stood behind me.

"What do we have Veer?"

"...(the sound of a scope clicking in sounded)...Let me see..."

I aimed my scope toward the human patrol, counting up the enemies and seeing which class they seemed to possess.

"Commander, they're carrying heavy explosive ordinance, ranged weaponry and civilian members."

"We are not here for the civilians."

"Orders...Commander?"

"Monitor their movements, eliminate only the soldiers."

"Your wish is my command...(sounds of scope clicking in)..."

I zoomed in on my scope and looked for the leader of the pack.

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - Shelob was one of the countless brood of Ungoliant; a Giant Arachnid and a Relic from a time long passed. Shelob was the greatest of Ungoliant’s spawn, and was many times larger than even the largest of Mirkwood’s Spiders. A purely neutral character, she served only herself, and her hunger and bloodlust would be satisfied by any creature she could consume. She usually immobilized her prey with her paralyzing bite that enabled her to feed on her victims at her leisure, but could also crush her prey to death by swiftly dropping on them.

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Dc0ebc0f-2b8a-484b-9f0d-49d864a7ce72_zps69194c54
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/09/12, 11:23 pm

I grabbed some equipment from the hog before I headed out, I could hear Jaysin nearing.

Ready for some seeking?

"Yeah, lead the way."

I turned to Marik and gave him a motion with my hand then I started to leave the group with Jaysin close bye.

Did you think I was lying?
I said I’m evil, without even trying.
Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting.
You think you've got me pegged, you must be kidding.
I raise the dead up and they do my bidding.
Girl, I’m a thousand years old, I’m a riddle.
Bad little boy, yes, I’m bad, but not little.

Don't you know I'm a villain, every night I'm out killin'
sending everyone running like children
I know why you're mad at me, I got demon eyes
and they're looking right through your anatomy
Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here
I'm from the Nightosphere
To me, you're clear, transparent
You got a thing for me girl, its apparent
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/10/12, 05:25 am

We hop out of the Warthog, and grab our guns. I readied my DMR as we started to walk slowly to the right side.

"What are we doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/10/12, 04:47 pm

I took a firm grip of my rifle, and placed it against the sill of the window. I took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds, before aiming the crosshair over the targets head. I took a few moments before pulling the trigger; and so, I watched as the beam of lightening shot through the sky and watched as the targeted human sank, slowly and numbly to the dirty floor; dust waving as he plummeted to the floor.

As I did this, the Sangheili at both sides of me began firing and demolished the Infantry soldiers. The civilians attempted to fire back but they too were slaughtered in the process.

Type-26 Assault Gun Carriage "Shelob" - Shelob was one of the countless brood of Ungoliant; a Giant Arachnid and a Relic from a time long passed. Shelob was the greatest of Ungoliant’s spawn, and was many times larger than even the largest of Mirkwood’s Spiders. A purely neutral character, she served only herself, and her hunger and bloodlust would be satisfied by any creature she could consume. She usually immobilized her prey with her paralyzing bite that enabled her to feed on her victims at her leisure, but could also crush her prey to death by swiftly dropping on them.

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Dc0ebc0f-2b8a-484b-9f0d-49d864a7ce72_zps69194c54
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime03/10/12, 02:43 am

I continue walking down the road I was on, after about fifteen minutes I started to notice something.

Hey Jaysin can you hand me the SG?

"Uh yeah."

Jaysin started to rummage through the bag I gave him.

"Oh, here it is."

I turn to Jaysin and grab the device from his hand.

Thanks.

I turn on the device and wait for it to boot up.

"Hey Dante what do you see."

I make a 360 turn with my arms out.

Do you feel anything different from the ground a couple of minutes ago?

He looks at me with this weird look.

"Uh..."

Hold on.

I realise that the device was on. I started to mess with the screen pressing certain buttons. I also started walking slowly around Jaysin.

"Uh Dante?...Hello! Dante? Damn he is out of it."

Jaysin shook his head and started to look at the buildings nearby.

Ahh.

Jaysin turned around and looked at me.

"What?!"

I stop in my track and examined what I was seeing. Without looking up.

Jaysin head back to Marik and tell him it is safe to proceed.

Still confused.

"And what are you going to do?"

I will be going in another direction, I need to look at something.

"What!? *sigh* Alright."

Jaysin started to jog back to the others. I looked up and started to proceed north of where I was at.

Did you think I was lying?
I said I’m evil, without even trying.
Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting.
You think you've got me pegged, you must be kidding.
I raise the dead up and they do my bidding.
Girl, I’m a thousand years old, I’m a riddle.
Bad little boy, yes, I’m bad, but not little.

Don't you know I'm a villain, every night I'm out killin'
sending everyone running like children
I know why you're mad at me, I got demon eyes
and they're looking right through your anatomy
Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here
I'm from the Nightosphere
To me, you're clear, transparent
You got a thing for me girl, its apparent
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 07:26 am

I look down at the ODST and lower my hand so he could reach, offering to help him up. Hesitantly, he grabs my hand.
With a certain practiced care I lift him up, successfully not crushing or sending him flying upwards.
A somewhat awkward silence occurs as he examines my armor. Then with a slight jump I assume he figures out what I am.
"You're.. a Spartan... right? I can see your tags... Oh double seven."

After muting the link with Dusk and unmuting my external speakers for the fifteenth time I poke at my shoulder.
"Yeah, that's me. Are you a survivor of the Rio de Janero?"
"Yeah. But my team was killed. It's just me here."
"At least you're here now, alive. Now let's get to the Marine line, ok?"

She nods. Did I forget to mention that he's a woman and that I only just found out? No? Oh well. Anyway.
I turn towards the way I had came and point down the alley before running. Really more of a jog because of the follower I have.
She easily keeps up with me so I pick up the pace. Soon, we're both running at full speed (her's, not mine.) down the alley in the direction I came from, turning almost into a race.
Eventually we're back where they had been and I'm breathing slightly faster then normal. All the while she's huffing and puffing.

I look over to the road's left side buildings and a little down the right the street turns, leading deeper into the city. Probably where the Marines were heading.
Probably.

[00:06:17] Siggy Stardust : nigga just punched the frog so hard the frog didn't feel any pain

[18:46:19] @ Quilliam : Don't worry Felix,
[18:46:32] @ Quilliam : you'll forever remain stupid and ignorant <3
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 04:18 pm

I fired the last two bolts that were in my Beam Rifle. I could see no other targets, none left standing anyhow. I looked back to the room where my Commander was.

"Commander, the targets have been eliminated."

"What of the human civilian presence?"

"They attempted to fight back so we slaughtered the incompetent hounds swiftly afterwards."

"Excellent work, indeed."

Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 10:07 pm

I turn my head in Katie's direction.

"Ma'am..? You've seen more of this war than I have. Have we lost this planet already?"

[16:53:21] Luna : I just thought

[16:53:26] Luna : Gamer is pronounced

[16:53:29] Luna : Gay-Mer

[16:53:41] Luna : Which in TES Would be "Gay-Elf"

[16:53:47] Luna : You're all gay elves.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 10:42 pm

We ain't never lost a planet until every last Marine, ODST and even civilian on it stops fighting, kid. Don't worry. As long as we save the people here, the covenant can burn this place all they want. It's only gonna cost them resources.

Hopeful words. I couldn't really tell him the truth. Not with that Civi and his kid sat there. But yeah. We had already lost this planet. Even if we somehow managed to destroy the Covenant already here, I'd heard there were a lot more just outside of Reach ready to come knocking.

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 10:44 pm

=we pulled up next to the medical building. I hopped out and went to the back of the warthog to the civilians. I held my hand out to help them out, the drop being a bit hard on those not used to the height. I looked over to the others=
We should get Dusk 1 to the doctors.

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 10:50 pm

=I nod, killing the Hog's engine=

I'm with the Spartan here...biofoam can only keep a person alive for so long.

=I sling my rocket launcher on my back and shoulder my assault rifle=

And Two's right, Four. We'll take every last split-jaw to hell before then.

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 10:58 pm

Alright. Three go see if you can get a stretcher out here for her. Four. When Three comes out, we'll move her onto it and take her inside. Sierra, find out who the CO is round here.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 11:05 pm

Understood Two.

=i looked at the man=
You're safe now, Jerry. These soldiers will protect you. I suggest you go in and get yourself checked out by the doctors.

=he nods in thanks and takes his son into the medical tent, handing my shotgun back to me before. I put the shotgun on my back and start walking into the complex, looking for the command tent and thus the person in charge=

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 11:33 pm

=I nod and head towards the medical center, looking for a stretcher that could take the weight=

Copy that Two, I'll be right back.

=I look at Way=

And Four...keep an eye on the Hog, would ya?

=I then head into the medcenter=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 11:54 pm

=i ask a Marine where the CO was, and he pointed me in the right direction. I walked off, and found the CO talking to a few of his underlings with the harsh tone of a man overworked. I waited until the man dismissed everyone, then walked up and salute=
Sierra 582, sir. I was wondering if I may ask a few questions.

"You hear from the Rio?"

=i nod=
Yes sir. I came down with a squad of ODSTs, Dusk squad. I wanted to know what all we can do to help.

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/10/12, 11:58 pm

=I head into one of the ER rooms and find a heavy duty stretcher=

Perfect...

=I then pull it out and head back to Hog=

Two, Three here...I got a stretcher coming your way fast.

=I then double time it to the Hog=

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 12:03 am

Alright. Four, take her legs carefully.

We slowly lift Ellie up out of my lap and out of the Hog. Three brings the stretcher up and we load her onto it gently.

Alright. Let's get her inside. Three, go salvage some better equipment.

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 12:42 am

We jog on over to the road I pointed out and see the civilian escort down it. The group freezes and the Marines swing around and aim their guns at me, again.
I put my arms up in a mocking surrender. Some of the Marines roll their eyes as they lower their weapons.
We walk over to the group and pretty much integrate into it. The group begins moving again. Slowly but surely though the Marine captain makes his way to me.

"Why'd ya run off like that?"
"I went and found this here ODST here, I figured she should come with us."
"How'd you know she was near?"
"I just knew."

I'm lying of course. I didn't actually guess this, but If I told him that I had abandoned them to run after another team wouldn't help much.
Just something better left unsaid.

[00:06:17] Siggy Stardust : nigga just punched the frog so hard the frog didn't feel any pain

[18:46:19] @ Quilliam : Don't worry Felix,
[18:46:32] @ Quilliam : you'll forever remain stupid and ignorant <3
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 02:28 am

"We could use more men working on getting civilians out of here. Or help reinforce our lines. We know there's a good lot of them coming, but we don't know how many. We're going to need every man on the line. Is Dusk squad up to either of those tasks?"

I'll go ask, sir. We have a soldier wounded, so we'll need to figure out what to do. But I can assure you you'll have more manpower on hand.

=he nods=
Good. We need it. Get back to your squad, soldier.

=i salute, and wait for a return salute before heading back towards the infirmary=

Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 02:43 am

I check then re-check my gear, making sure everything is green. Anything that keeps my mind off of the latest incident works. I tried helping the doctors but they said I was just getting in the way. I notice a Warthog pull up and the occupants of it unload a wounded soldier and carry him out of my sight.

I get up from my squatted position, I sling my pack around my back then follow the new marines. I approach the shorter of the marines.

I snap into a salute. I wasn't sure what rank she was but mostly likely she was higher than he was.

"Corporal Sergei Miller, I thought I would see if you needed my assistance with anything M... "

I stop myself from saying ma'am just in case. Never know with all that armor.

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:04 am

I give the Marine a glance over and depolarize my helmet.

Your accent sounds familiar. Sopron?

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:10 am

I look at the ODST with a surprised face.
"Actually I was born off world, my parents were from Moscow though."
I let my shoulders rest slightly but I keep my salute.

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:13 am

Sopron is a city on Earth.

I give an irritated sigh. People these days didn't even bother to learn about their own homeworld.

You want to help? Go find a good doctor and get him over to our Sarge here. Tell him it was two beam rifle shots and we've patched it with bio-foam and bandages. When that's done, Come find me around camp.

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:19 am

"Of course. Yes ma'am I'll go find a doctor ASAP."
I rush away, getting on a Helljumper's bad side wasn't something I wanted today.
I try to find a doctor but most of them are full with patients, but I manage to pry one of them away to assist.

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:22 am

I roll my eyes as the Marines goes away and wave Four to follow me.

Come, we'll go help Three with finding some supplies. Try to grab something to eat while we're here too and find out where we're needed.

We walk out of the tent and head to the supply tent.

Hey Three. You in here?

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:30 am

I lead the doctor to the wounded soldier when I notice the ODSTs are gone.
I walk out of the tent then ask a marine where they went. When I receive directions I head to the supply tent and walk inside.

"Excuse me ma'am, when I asked if you needed assistance, I didn't mean playing nurse."

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:35 am

You asked how you could help. And you did help.

I pick up a few sheets of paper and look them over, not really interested in them.

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:41 am

"Yes, but I meant with like, combat or something. I want to get back in the fight!"

I try to sound enthused but it more comes off as eager.

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:43 am

There is no fight yet. Covenant aren't in the city. You'll see plenty of action when they do get here. For now, if you wish to help. Tend the wounded, help with defences or evacuation.

I drop the sheets i'm carrying and turn top face the marine.

Hanging around with a squad of ODST's is only going to get you killed.

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:49 am

I try to keep my face as emotionless as possible but I'm not good at hiding fear.

"I swear I can keep up, I can be an asset. Just give me a chance."

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:54 am

I give another irritated sigh.

You don't move a single fucking muscle without my say, you hear? And don't get your hopes up. This is only until we get Sarge back. Then you can right back to another Marine Squad.

I turn back to the supply tent and glance around. Three wasn't here, so i turned and walked out, heading for the food area.

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 03:59 am

A smile breaks on my face.
"Of course ma'am. Not a muscle."
I follow the Helljumpers to the mess area.

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:09 am

I pick up a few slices off bread, cutting ahead of all of the Marines already lined up. A few yell protests but i ignore them.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:10 am

A few minutes earlier

=I nod to Two and head towards the supply tent=

Let's see what we have here...oh la la, have you been hold out on me?

Two, I think I found some VERY useful supplies. That, and I feel like I died and went to heaven.

=I continue to look about for more useful items, and then head to the mess hall=

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:27 am

Cutting in line is sorta rude but I wasn't going to say shit. A Helljumpers gotta eat right?
I look about the area when I see another ODST.
"Were you looking for that other ODST ma'am?"

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:34 am

I look over and wave to Three before sitting down at one of the plastic tables.

Yeah. That's Dusk Three. I'm Dusk Two.

I nod my head sideways at the Rookie.

Dusk Four.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:39 am

=i arrived back at the medical tent, but saw nobody there. I checked my HUD for their locations and saw they were in the Cafeteria tent. I headed over there, checking my weapons into the nearby armory so as not to put anyone off. I walked inside and looked around for an ODST, seeing Two, Three, and Four sitting down with some Marine. I walked over, as casual as I could, and without drawing attention, something impossible to do with Spartan armor on=

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:41 am

=I see Two wave her hand and I head over and wave back=

Well, at least we won't go without supplies...

=I then get myself a meal and take a seat=

Dusk Three at your service.

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:42 am

I nod to each of them as the ODST names them off.
"I am assuming that Dusk one is the sergeant you mentioned?"
I see a Spartan enter the tent and walk over to their location.
"Is he with you guys to?"

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:43 am

=Astra and Matthias=

Matthias and Astra were walking approximately 10 meters behind the group. The two walking silently side by side looking for signs of urban disturbance that would give a snipers position away. Or a novice marksman. They walked with expertise behind them. You know two people have worked together before when they move and act complementary to each other.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:45 am

Yes. To both.

I pull my helmet off and ruffle my short hair a little with my gloved hand. Slowly, i bite one of the bread slices apart, chewing thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:47 am

=i walk up to the table=
Mind if I sit down?

=i pull my helmet off and hook it on my belt. My grey eyes adjusted to the change in direct light and my near snow white hair stood up slightly in the short breeze caused by my moving of my helmet=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:48 am

I gesture to the seat free.

Whats the word?

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:50 am

=i sit down, moving my helmet to my lap and causing the bench to groan slightly under my weight=
Please?

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:51 am

=I take off my helmet and tuck into the meal=

Well...its better than nothing I suppose

=I then take out the load of supplies I procured from the tent =

And as you requested, Two, some nice new toys courtesy of the Marines.

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/10/12, 04:52 am

I thought they'd taken your sense of humor, along with your humanity.

I was never impressed with Spartans. Too flashy. I knew humanity needed them, but that didn't mean i had to like them.

Thank you Three. We can sort through it all after lunch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRP Second Story Chapter 1
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next