Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 11:52 pm

We live for peace. We don't want any trouble, but the UNSC won't give it to us. That's all I will say.
Back to top Go down
winit
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/11, 11:59 pm

"ok, i understand, im the enamy here. but if you don't mind i havn't spelt in awhile and i think i will take the rest of our time asleep" with that jack put his head back and past right out
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 12:11 am

=I let him sleep for a while. I did a quick check of the weapons, making sure that I had enough ammo if necessary to fight. I did, I had about 24 blasts from the shrapnel cannons each and about 18 shots for the Gauss cannon. I checked the time left, about 45 min. I decided to get some sleep myself. I leaned back and fell asleep=
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 12:15 am

jack woke up to a beeping "whats going on? we here?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 12:21 am

=I sat up and looked around=
Yup, we're here.

=we exited Slipspace and saw a damn bloodbath going on. UNSC ships and Covenant ships were going back and forth exchanging shots at each other and causing massive damage. I flew into the midst of it in an attempt to get to the planet without being noticed. Well, I guess having solid light on the end of your ship makes you a bit of a target. I ended up dodging missiles and plasma shots left, right, up and down etc. It wasn't easy, but I managed to get us through it. Granted a few missiles and plasma bolts hit us, but the shields took it easily. We got into the atmosphere and saw pretty much the same thing. I avoided most of the fighting to go to where I thought a scientist might be holed up, the research labs. I landed in the courtyard, grabbing my hook-cable-blade as I jumped out=
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 12:33 am

"crap not another planet" jack said as he saw the battle, and as Dormii flough throw the battle jack gripped the chair hard, he didn't like the lack of control, but Dormii still got through. as they came down into the courtyard jack put his helmit back on. "out of the frying pan, right?"

jack jumpped out behind Dormii weapon at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 12:38 am

I hope not. I'm not here for the Covenant.

=I wrapped the cable around my left arm, hooking the grappling hook onto my shoulder piece. I held the blade part in my hand and started walking towards the building=

Let's hope he is in there.
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 12:41 am

jack followed behind Dormii "fingers crossed" he could hear the battle was near by."lets hope he hasn't left yet"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 12:45 am

=We entered the building. I saw a light on down one hall a ways. I walked towards it. When we got closer, I could hear the sound of someone packing up, and in a hurry=
REVNIK!

=my hand tightened on the blade=
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 12:47 am

jack followed into the room and leveled the rifle on the man. and over the radio "im guessing this is one of the men?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 12:51 am

(Win, nic is going to post as Revnik, so I'm going to wait for him to post first.)
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 04:47 am

The man froze when he heard Dormii shout. He had short blonde and gray hair. When he heard Dormii shout, his fine hairs stood on end. He quickly took his notes and put them in a notebook, with a strange symbol on it. He binds the notebook tightly and crams it in the bag. He throws a beaker of chemicals onto the floor in front of Jack creating a toxic smoke screen and he runs to the door on the other side of the room. As fast as his slightly overweight body can take him. He jammed a code into the scanner and scanned his palm. Leaving behind some unpacked things that he was unable to take with him. He had to get away from Dormii. A Viking-class Spartan with severe mental issues. Yeah, he was getting the fuck out of dodge.

He stood in the elevator waiting for it to get to it's destination. He had to contact the others, but first he had to escape Dormii, and the Covenant. This would not end well.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 05:31 am

=I walked into the room just in time to see Revnik get in the elevator and escape. I ran over to the door and wrenched it open with my armblades, leaving Jack behind to deal with the smoke screen. All I saw was an elevator leaving the area, going down to some area. I had to make sure it was Revnik, not an imposter or some poor person who just happened to look like him on a glance. I jumped down after the elevator. I yelled back to Jack before I did, telling him to stay put. A second of freefall later, and I landed on a slanted surface which I guessed was the elevator rail. I slid down, trying to keep my balance, and slowly caught up to the elevator. I hit it and rolled. I caught onto the elevator top hatch and used it to stop my movements. There was a loud clang on my side of the elevator, I could only imagine what it was like on the inside=
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 05:36 am

Jack stood there for a moment when he noticed armed men running up the hall, he jumped into the room as they started firing. someone must have hit an alarm. Jack fired back, doing what he could to hit in non-lethal spots.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 06:43 am

The sound of 2000 pounds of spartan hit the elevator. It was a large boom. Revnik was terrified. There was nothing he could do to prevent the Viking from getting inside the elevator. Revnik panicked. He hit the emergency release on the elevator, and the elevators speed regulators disengaged. The elevator accelerated downward.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 06:49 am

=I pulled myself up onto the elevator, with a bit of an assist from the now relatively reduced gravity effect from the speed increase of the elevator. I opened the hatch and dropped inside. I looked around until I saw Revnik=

Revnik. I've been looking for you.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 07:46 am

"Mali."

He said, pressing himself against the elevator door, as the elevator accelerated to it's destination. The Elevator was now traveling extremely fast, so fast that the blips indicating the levels were beeping rapidly.
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 02:24 pm

Jack was starting to have trouble fighting these men and not kill them, did they have to set off every alarm in the building?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 04:47 pm

The name is Fortuni. And I have questions for you. Questions that you damn well better answer.

=I walked towards him, trying to fight the urge to kill him right here and now=

"Kill him! Now!"

If you want me to do this, then stay back and shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 09:20 pm

"Fortuni?" Revnik said in disbelief, almost whispering he said, "oh no… no"

The elevator 'binged' and the elevator door opened. Revnik went flying out the door, from the force of the elevator stopping at such an incredible speed. He skidded across the smooth pavement. His bag was laying not far away from his body. He was in pain, but alive.
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 09:36 pm

Jack backs up, and moves behind a desk, allowing the door to close behind him. Jack locked the door, that would give him some more time.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/12/11, 11:39 pm

=I slammed into the wall of the Elevator, went through it, and then continued one a ways before I managed to stop myself=

Gah...fuck...

=I picked myself up and walked over to Revnik. I grabbed him by the back of the shirt collar and held him against the wall=

Now, talk. Where are the others?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/11, 02:46 am

"Mne tak zhalʹ . Moĭ drug. No v knige yestʹotvety, kotorye vy ishchete. Vse, krome odnogo cheloveka. Mne ochenʹ zhalʹ."
(Мне так жаль. Мой друг. Но в книге есть ответы, которые вы ищете. Все, кроме одного человека. Мне очень жаль.)

He says, spitting up blood. Knowing that Dormii had been taught some of the outer colony languages. Even if he himself did not fully know it. As he Died he pointed to his satchel, on the ground not twenty feet away.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/11, 03:12 am

=I glanced at the satchel, then quickly slit Revnik's throat=
Goodbye, Revnik. May you be judged for your actions by the gods.

=I let his corpse drop as the last of his blood flowed out of him. I walked over to his satchel and picked it up. I put it over my shoulder and began the long climb back up the slanted elevator shaft=
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/11, 06:29 pm

Jack watched the door, as he heard the unmistakeable sound of a blow toruch, "These guys are real determined."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/11, 08:26 pm

=After a long climb back up the shaft, which took me maybe half an hour thanks to the mag boots, the arm blades, and the grappling hook. I got back up to the room and crawled inside, to see Jack pointing his gun at a the door. The distinct sounds of a welding torch were coming from it as were sparks. I walked over to the door and stood next to it=

Having some trouble, are we?
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/11, 09:37 pm

"I wouldn't say trouble, just needed a better spot" Jack said as the sparks slowly moved around the door. "Did you get what you were after?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/11, 10:24 pm

Partly. Shall we take care of these people?

=I let a bit of the cable hang loose, just enough to strangle and whip cord in close quarters=
Back to top Go down
winit

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/12/11, 01:48 am

The sparks stopped, and a second later it was kicked in and soldiers started to pour in. Jack started to fire, putting rounds in their chests this time. "Not being nice anymore" he said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/12/11, 02:35 am

=I wrapped the cord around the neck of one of the soldier and twisted it at an angle, snapping his neck. I swung the grappling hook in an up-to-down motion, flinging it out then pulling it back. The hook plunged into the chest of another soldier, and I pulled, sending the hook further in and knocking him to the floor. I spun the other end, the blade/knife, and sliced through the side of a soldier Jack just shot=

That it?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/12/11, 11:15 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee

Special Operations Officer

CCS Vessel Light of Pride

Paarthurnax sat there in his quarters, waiting for the bellowing sound of the Admiral shouting out his orders, he waited there anxiously. He looked to his left and saw his helmet, he picked it up and dusted it over, carefully placing it on his head after that. His system, again did another update like the one back on Sanghelios, but this did not faze him, he was to busy thinking about the drop.

"Special Operations, report to the bridge immediately"

Paarthurnax grunted as he heard the Admiral speak, he leaned over and grabbed his rifle, that lay by his bedside cabinet.
He got up, slowly and made his way to the door, he pressed his hand against the holographic mechanism and the door opened.
Paarthurnax made his way to the command bridge.

- Five minutes later -

Paarthurnax arrived at the command bridge, were he was greeted by several Special Operation units, the Supreme Commander and the Admiral.

"You called Admiral?"

"Welcome warrior, the time is nigh, you must proceed with caution" the Admiral spoke softly

"Indeed my Admiral, are these the warriors that are accompanying me?"

"Yes, they will be with you through this, they need a good leader, hence why I have put you in-charge of them, they will follow you through thick and thin" the Admiral spoke reassuringly

Paarthurnax inspected the Special Operations units thoroughly, he spent at least five minutes getting to know them before he spoke to the Admiral.

"I am ready, I accept these amateurs, and will allow them to accompany me on this task"

"Good, good. Do not fail me Paarthurnax, for if you do, there will be severe punishments!" the Admiral warned

"I will not, consider this assignment completed"

"I already have dear child, I already have" he replied

Paarthurnax nodded and turned to his warriors, looked them over once more and then told them to meet him by the O.I.P bay.

- Ten minutes later -

Paarthurnax and his lance met in the O.I.P bay, where they met for a discussion. His lance saluted him as he walked in, where they expected him to give a speech, he did not disappoint.

"Greetings soldiers, today we take the fight to them. Countless times have they deceived us, but not today. We will eliminate all and any threat that dares oppose us, and we will get what we are looking for"

Loud cheers filled the bay, as they celebrated their leader's speech.

"SANGHEILI...Board your pods!" an automated voice shouted

"You heard him correctly, board your pods, we will be dropping at three thousand miles per hour from exactly several hundred thousand feet. It is a long drop, let us hope that there is no AA guns when we...drop"

The cheers quickly died down, after hearing that they could die before even entering the atmosphere. They quickly boarded their pods, and the fronts slid onto the pod.
The other Sangheili gulped in fear, as they felt their pods dangling from the suspension cable.

The countdown began.

"Orbital Insertion Pod, disengaging in...5...4....3...2...GO!!!"

That was it, the drop began and all the Special Operation Units were hurtling towards the planet's surface at immense speed. They felt it, the wind; the heat engulfing the Orbital Insertion Pod.

Paarthurnax heard something, something on the outside of his pod. It sounded like guns firing, quite distant, but it became vaguely closer, and closer.

"Brothers, do yo-"

Paarthurnax became worried, a few seconds after the transmission died. He realized it was the AA guns firing from the planet's surface.

"Warriors, it is the AA guns from the surface, Voro...Voro's gone"

Gasps filled the comm.

"What, no it cannot be?!"

"Calm down, were nearing the planet's surfa-"

Paarthurnax was attempting to finish his sentence, when an almighty bang sounded in his cockpit of his pod, sparks started flying everywhere. It took Paarthurnax a few seconds to realize what was going on, he then realized one of the AA guns had hit the Orbital Insertion Pod, and it had fried the circuits inside, sending the pod spiraling out of control, the ride started to become bumpy, and unsteady.

"Gods above...This is Paarthurnax...I...Have...Been hit...I'm going dow-"

His transmission was cut, as a result of the exterior and the interior damage to his pod, he struggled trying to release the hatch on his pod, but could find no way of doing so. He was spiraling towards the planet at unbelievable speed. Paarthurnax could feel the blood rushing around him, as he struggled to stay still, what with the crazy attitude he was losing and the unbelievable amount of shaking his pod was doing. This was surely, the most scariest moment of his life.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 11:24 pm

=I looked out the door to see no one else coming. I put the hook-cable-blade away and walked out of the room with Jack. I took out the book from the satchel and flipped through it, looking for the names. We had left the building before I found the one I was looking for=

Next stop, Freedom's Valley.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 11:40 pm

Unknown world

- Five hours after drop -

Paarthurnax, steadily came back around many hours after the drop. His head felt extremely light, and really dizzy. When he woke, everything was a bit of a shock, it surprised him. He tried to muster his thoughts, tried to recall what happened and then he remembered the drop, his lance getting scattered by the AA guns and his pod getting hit, then Voro's death. He looked around, and all he could see was fuselage everywhere. The door to the pod had flew off in the distance, and bits of internal servers were all tangled up and destroyed, then there was his pod and himself, he was wrapped around sheets of metal and carbon fibre from the pod, his weapons were scattered and could be seen a few meters away.

Paarthurnax attempted to move some of the sheets of metal, he did so. Starting with the smallest then to the very last biggest, he tried pulling at it, but it would not budge, he tried again, this time with more force, and it remained in the same position. He looked a little way underneath the sheet of metal, and saw it was buried deep in the ground, trapping his leg under it. Paarthurnax attempted to move his leg but it was jammed and brought his leg huge amounts of pain when he did so.
Paarthurnax put his radio system to an open chanel, where anyone could hear his broadcast, at this point he did not care.

"Vaht, Kyno, Zhar anyone respond...I need assistance...My pod, it malfunctioned...Come in over..."

His signal spread throughout this foreign land and who knows what his broadcast had contacted.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 09:10 pm

=I received a distress beacon. An Elite one. Since I can't leave anyone helpless, I felt the need to follow it back to where it came from. I replied on the same frequency=

This is Dormii Fortuni. I'm coming to get you.

"We don't have time for this."

Shut up. I'm still doing this, so I don't give a fuck if we are running out of time. There is all the time in the universe, ass.

=Dormii Mali shut up and I followed the beacon on my HUD=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 09:33 pm

Injured, reading trasmissions

Paarthurnax had a transmisson, from a Human, not just any Human though, it was a Spartan. Paarthurnax did not reply to the transmission, but instead tried to removed the metal sheet, he deployed his two Energy blades from his wrists and sliced around the arch.
The blades, were the same as third degree burns and cut through the metal very easily, although there was still a large amount of metal around his leg. He tried releasing his leg, by pulling the metal, but it was still jammed in the ground. There was no way he was going to free his leg, he got a little bit angry but decided to take the Human up on his offer.

"Human...Your help...Would be...Appreciated" Paarthurnax said in a prolonged voice

Paarthurnax started to go a bit dizzy, his head becoming light. He shook his head, and tried to stay alive, he was in a bad shape. He looked around, to the parts he could look at anyway, and could not see the Spartan anywhere, his hopes started to die, but he continued to wait a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 09:37 pm

I'm close, just hold on.

=I saw the wreckage off in the distance. It looked like an Orbital Insertion pod. I got closer and saw that the Elite was trapped under some metal. I deployed both arm blades, the metal one on my right Forerunner-prosthetic one, and the energy dagger on my left wrist given to me from Senox. I started cutting at the metal around the Elite=

How badly are you hurt?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 09:52 pm

Recieving help

Paarthurnax acknowledged the Spartan, and could not get the words to come out of his mouth. He tried to wriggle his leg free of the sheet of metal. The Spartan and Paarthurnax worked together to remove the heavy, large sheet of metal from his leg, it was a delicate task.

"My leg...I cannot...Feel it...My lance...My goddamn...Lance..."

Paarthurnax lay there, whilst the Spartan did the last finishing touches to have the sheet removed.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 09:54 pm

Don't worry about your leg. I can't feel my right arm, but it's still there. But what about you lance?

=I got the sheet off and tried to sit him/her up. I still have trouble determining the genders of other species=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 10:00 pm

O.I.P Crashsite

The Spartan sat him up, and sat opposite him. Paarthurnax could see the confusion in his body language, not knowing where to put his hands.

"I can see you are confused Human, as would I be if I was like you. I am a male Sangheili"

The Spartan still seemed confused, but continued to tend to the wounds on his leg. He asked him about his lance, about what happened. Paarthurnax dwelled on that question for a while, wondering what did actually happen and whether telling this Human would be a good idea. Paarthurnax decided to tell him.

"My lance and I got scattered by the AA Flak guns, your AA Flak guns. My friend, Voro 'Nasadee was killed during this operation. I got seperated before we landed, I do not know if my lance are still alive. What, is the plan Human?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 10:13 pm

My plan was to help you, then get going on my trip again. And by the way, not that I expected you to know this, but those weren't my AA guns. I'm not with the UNSC.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 10:26 pm

Making conversation

Paarhturnax stared at the Spartan for a while and then looked to his leg. He smiled then looked back to the Spartan.

"Not with the UNSC, I figured. No UNSC soldier would have helped me, they would have shot me as soon as they saw me. Now, you mentioned a mission, I might as well come with you and help you, for two reasons. One, you saved my life, secondly knowing I failed my mission and a I required a Human's help is the biggest disgrace, I cannot face my Admiral, not yet anyway"

Paarthurnax awaited a response from the Human, who sat there saying nothing for a while.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 10:34 pm

Why would I shoot you? I've worked with Elites before. You aren't all bad. And I only have room in my fighter craft for one more person, and the second person I was with is waiting for me back at my ship.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 10:41 pm

Planning something

Paarthurnax stared at the Spartan long and hard. He had heard what he had to say and was pretty dissapointed with it. He started to think of multiple things that he could do, and settled down to the idea of getting transport.

"That's a shame. What's your next destination your heading for, I could...Meet you there?"

The Spartan thought about the idea, and gave it some thought.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 10:56 pm

I'm going to Heaven's Valley. I can give you the coordinates, if you wish, but first let's go see if the other person with me wants you to come with.

=I picked up the Elite, supporting his weight off his leg, and started to walk with him=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 11:05 pm

Getting support

Paarthurnax and the Spartan started walking, it eased some of the pain from his leg with the Spartan supporting him. Paarthurnax started to think about what he said, he liked the idea that the Spartan liked him, but he thought about whether it was a trap or not, he put that thought aside and considered what this Human had done for him and considered whether he should go with him.

" I would like that Human, the chance to explore the world from your point of view. Let us see what your, friend has to say about this"

The Spartan nodded and helped walk Paarthurnax to where ever they were heading, it made Paarthurnax feel better, knowing Humans did not hate there race, at least not all of them.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 11:14 pm

=We got back to the fighter, but I didn't see Jack anywhere. It's possible that he left to go rejoin the UNSC or something, I don't know.=
Huh, guess he isn't here. Oh well, in ya go.

=I helped the Elite up into the craft, into the back seat=
Don't touch any consoles unless I say so.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 11:26 pm

Unknown craft

Paarthurnax rested his back in the comfortable back seat of the Spartan's Forerunner vessel. He admired the effort and care these Humans put into their uniforms and into their own ships. He hated his Covenant alliance for destroying civilizations.

"These controls...Are very different...To that of...Ours"

He smiled when the Human said not to touch the controls, but he honored his request and did not touch his controls. He watched the Human make preperations and watched him settle into his seat.

"Your seat better not be better than mine Human!" He said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 11:36 pm

It's Forerunner, so yea, it's like yours.

=I sat down in my seat and powered up the engines. I took off for space, and came under fire from AA guns. I tapped a few consoles and rolled around their flak shells and bullets. Soon we were in space, and heading towards the edge of the system. Behind us, the planet burned as the Covenant ships continued their glassing=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 11:46 pm

Spartan's Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax sat there, comfortable looking out of the window seeing the edge of space. He watched some Banshee fighters swing around on their tale. Paarthurnax started to worry, he was unsteady now, and turned his head, so it was easier to speak.

"Human, we have Banshees on our tale. Tell me how to work these weapons, I can handle these?"

The Human hesitated, but Paarthurnax insisted. He looked back and saw the Banshees, there were multiple and closing. They did not fire, which was extremely strange. Banshees nearly always fire on unknown enemy targets. He knew something was up.

"Human, something is wrong, very wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 11:52 pm

I could have something to do with me blowing a good chunk of them out of the sky without them getting a shot in. Hold on.

=I bled our speed and the Banshees flew past us. I locked onto one with the Gauss cannon and blew it to pieces with one well aimed shot. I tracked the second and sent a cloud of spikes at him. He managed to avoid it, mostly. A few spikes I think got lodged into it, because I saw air escaping through the canopy. Soon though, the air was gone and the thing drifted. I turned towards the third and sped after it=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next