Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:24 pm

Do you want to go back?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:26 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Marshlands

"I would love to, however I needed a break and to explore the rest of the universe. By doing that, I found you and I have had the best experiance"

He looked down again.

"I would not be welcome there now, due to my current path"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:29 pm

Why? Just because you decided to have the company of a human?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:34 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Indeed, and because I did not return any messages or side with my father between you or him"

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:35 pm

A father shouldn't make you side with him. He should guide you and help you make your own choices. He should support you, not shun you.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:45 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Believe me, he has pushed me to become the warrior I have today, but he insisted in pushing too far. I chose you over him, because YOU bothered to find me whereas he did not"

Paarthurnax shrugged.

"I am not bothered about Sangheili that are not bothered about their own family, a big waste of time"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:46 pm

=i chuckle again=
Sounds like a lot of humans.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:47 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Ha ha, indeed"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:53 pm

=I was about to respond when someone called out from an alleyway=
"Hey, UNSC pig! Come here!"

=i turned my head=
I'm not UNSC.

"Whatever. Come here."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:56 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax evaded foward, and got into a warrior stance. He was now staring in the direction where the voice had come from.

"Show yourself, before I rip you apart!"

He again rolls foward and closer he went.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:57 pm

=i walk after Paar=
"you think you scare me, you split-chin freak? Me and my boys will take you all on."

What do you want?

"I want to talk, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 06:06 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax growled.

"We will see about that!"

Paarthurnax charged in, forgetting that he had not shields, no armor abilities, no nothing!"

"ARGH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 06:07 pm

=a club flashed down and hit Paarthurnax in the mandibles. I drew my mace-flail and ran in after him, trying to find the people=
Leave him alone. Do it, and I won't make you dead.

=someone chuckled=
"You versus the twenty of us?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 06:17 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax could hear Dormii, and the Gang members threatening him, this made him angry. The human had one of his legs on him, and he could not move, he was some what paralysed by his cheap blow to the face.

Last edited by Paarthurnax Verassee on 23/01/12, 06:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 06:23 pm

You ever fight a Viking?

"Ohhhh, a Viking! Oh I'm so scared! Hahaha, I've killed plenty of Spartans, punk. Just try it."

Fine.

=i ran forward aand jumped onto the wall, and then jumped off, dealing a kick to the person holding Paar down. Once my foot landed on the ground, I spun and delivered a back hand smash to that person's face, caving in his head=

Next.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 06:33 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax jumped back up and grabbed his weapon, he looked towards the Gang members, and charged. He knocked one to the floor before caving his face in with his fist, and then swung his weapon around cutting open someone's face and they went crying into the wall.

"Your pathetic attempts lighten me up humans!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 07:00 pm

=someone said something, but it was hard to tell, they all had masks on=
"Don't just stand there. Kill them!"

=someone ran at me, but a few well placed punched broke his windpipe. I sweep my leg and felt someone fall. I vaulted backwards and then rolled forwards, sending the flails down onto his stomach=

Next.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 07:16 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax rolls foward into someone, and in a flash second there was something stuck in him. The Gang member walked backwards.

"Your not the only one who has super enhanced movements freak!" the member said

Paarthurnax staggered backwards and looked down, and he saw there was a knife, in his chest, and positioned where his heart was. He ran foward and tried punching the Gang member, he missed, he could not get him fast enough and all his actions were slower. He constantly chased the target however.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 07:21 pm

=a gang member runs at me, and I calmly jab the mace part into his stomach, the spikes puncturing his clothes. I pull it back and spin it, sending the flails into the side of his head=
Next.

"What do I pay you idiots for? Kill them dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 07:37 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"I'm trying to boss, but this split-jaw wont die!"

Paarthurnax still staggers after the human not giving up.

"Get some!"

Another Gang Member charged up to Paarthurnax and jabbed his knife straight into his shoulder and striking it down creating a larger hole. He pushed him away and went after the one about to stab Dormii, before he fell to the floor in a pool of purple goo.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 07:42 pm

=I duck and roll and rise up, planting the mace into someone's jaw. I pull it out and roll over that person, jabbing an elbow into their side as I go, sending them sprawling. I swing the flails down break a man's wrist, causing him to drop his knife. I grab it out of the air and throw it at a third person before snapping the second man's neck=

Next.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 07:46 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax rolled over and got back up, despite the two knives hanging from his torso. He ran to the nearest person and punshed them straight in the face sending him flying into the wall.
He turned and grabbed the nearest guys neck, and snapped it very quickly. He was reduced to one knee.

"Who's next!"

He returned to two legs and charged at the next person smashing his head off of the wall.

Last edited by Paarthurnax Verassee on 23/01/12, 08:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 07:50 pm

=only a few people remained, they all started backing= up=
"Fuck you. This isn't the end of this."

Fight us again, and we won't let you go.

=the ran back down the alley. I turned to Paar=
You okay?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 08:11 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax was down on one knee, panting rapidly. He looked up to Dormii and nodded, a lot of blood was beneath him, and he could only think of Dormii.

"How about...You, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 08:12 pm

=i nod=
I'm fine. They didn't even touch me. You don't look so good, Paar.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 08:26 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"It would have helped if I had shields, but obviously not so. I am fine...Honestly"

Paarthurnax looked to his wounds, the pain was excessive and he felt it hit him in the last minutes. He had a knife in his chest, near his heart and one in his shoulder. There was a lot of pain, but it did not show.

"Damn bastards, they had to use knives"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 08:27 pm

=i knelt down next to him=
Paar, be honest, are you okay? This amount of blood loss is not good.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 08:31 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Honestly? No"

Paarthurnax realised the blood pile had gotten bigger, he then started to worry and breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 12:40 am

Can you stand? Walk?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 11:51 am

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Alleyway

Paarthurnax tried to stand up, he got up and then a sharp shooting pain was felt in his body, he twirled before hitting the floor, straight on his back, back into the pile of purple blood. His vision again went blurry, and he looked to Dormii.

"Even we...Do not live forever!"

Paarthurnax managed to lift his hand up and grab Dormii's.

"Go...I will only slow...You down..."

Paarthurnax was in a critical state, he was not going to die; not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 04:44 pm

=i shake my head=
To hell with that plan. You want to die, do it fighting. Don't lie down and just wait for it. Where's the honor in that?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:15 pm

Alleyway

Paarthurnax shook his head.

"You are right, there is not honor in that...But what am I to do...?"

He looks down.

"They got me pretty bad...Even I can see that..."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:21 pm

You fight. Fight off death. Bandage your wounds and stop his arrival through blood. Leave so if he arrives he can't find you. You do everything you can to not let him appear to you.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:27 pm

Alleyway

Paarthurnax smiled.

"You really do know how to motivate one, do you not"

Paarthurnax took his hand and stood up, he felt very dizzy, but shook this off. The knives were still in him, but he was focusing on standing up at this present time.

"Better"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:36 pm

=i nod=
Let's get you some bandages.

=i turn to the bodies of the fallen gang members and start cutting off parts of their clothes=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:42 pm

Alleyway

Paarthurnax rests against a wall, he was still very sore and very injured. He watched as Dormii cut off materials from the fallen Gang Members.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:43 pm

=I cut some long strips and tie them together to make even longer strips. I make as many as I can before bringing them over to Paarthurnax=
I need you to take the knives out.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:46 pm

Alleyway

Paarthurnax nods, before taking a deep breath. He pulls the one from his shoulder out, he grunted a little but that did not hurt that much. He then put both hands on the one in his chest, and he pulled on it hard, and a lot of blood pumped out.

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!"

His roar could be heard from quite a distance away, a lot of blood pumped out whilst he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:51 pm

=i quickly put the "bandage" on and wrapped it around his chest, pulling it tight=
Okay, now put your hand over the wound and keep as much pressure on it as you can.

=i put my hand on his wound and pressed, to demonstrate=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:56 pm

Alleyway

Paarthurnax pressed on his wound as hard as he could, following what Dormii had just shown him. He felt somewhat better.

"Thank...Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:57 pm

You're not out of this yet. We need to get some real bandages, before we do anything. Otherwise you might just keep bleeding out.

=i stood up and helped him stand as well=
C'mon. Let's get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 05:59 pm

Alleyway

"Agreed"

Paarthurnax' armor and weapons were still somewhat broken and he was broken himself, with Dormii supporting him they went anywhere, he did not know where.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:07 pm

Let's just see if we can find like a free clinic or something. All we need are bandages. Your bodies should do the rest. Gods know other of you of survived worse.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:10 pm

Alleyway

"Indeed"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:13 pm

=i chuckle=
C'mon, tell me more about yourself. Stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:16 pm

Alleyway

Paarthurnax opened his eyes back up, after they started to drift.

"I am renowned for my...Marksmenship...And my swordmenship"

He coughed a little.

"I...Have a lot...Of friends...On Sanghelios and one very dear freind....Right here...Next to me..."

Paarthurnax laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:18 pm

=i chuckle=
That's it. Tell me more. Tell me of your home.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:21 pm

Alleyway

"Beau...Beautiful place...We live in the mountains...Surrounded by Pine trees...In a rather huge...Valley...With our CCS..."

Paarthurnax too laughed, he did not know why, but he did so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:24 pm

C'mon, keep talking.

=we kept walking down the street, looking for a free clinic or something=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:26 pm

Alleyway

"And the prisons; the Prophets; the Jiralhanae; the Mark of Shame..."

Paarthurnax was dazed, and started talking about his past instead of the present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next