Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:28 pm

Tell me about it. C'mon.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:30 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Alleyway
[center]

"I failed...My mission...And I was outcast...For it..."

He was still walking down a very long road, searching for something he was unsure of.

"And the drop...The drop...My lance, I failed again..."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:31 pm

How did you fail? What was your mission?

=i see a free clinic off in the distance and I angle us towards it=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:34 pm

Alleyway

"I never...I never went to get them...I left them...Our mission...The mission was to eliminate all human forces....And help our Supreme...Commander retreat...And set the Planet for glassing..."

He looks and sees a lot of shops in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:50 pm

Went to get who? Where were you? What planet?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:56 pm

Unknown Street

"I do not...Know the details were...Sketchy...We were sent to....Help Zaka 'Vorumee...The Supreme Commander..."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 06:58 pm

=we get to the free clinic and I ask for a roll of bandages and some help. A few people came over and took off the "bandages" I made, putting fresh ones on and walking him off to a room somewhere=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/01/12, 07:01 pm

Unknown Building

Paarthurnax looked to his sides, seeing two humans taking him into the room. If he was himself he would have made them release him, although he knew they were helping him. They led him into a room, where a medical bed lay, they put him onto it as they bring a bright light over which irritated his eyes. They brought over some instruments and plugged him up, the clothes in which Dormii had placed where now purple. The Medical staff removed the cloth and a lot more of purple blood came out.

The humans started to remove his armor, whilst two were holding his wounds. He looked around and he saw Dormii, by the door.

"I want a CV scan on his arteries and his shoulder blade!"

"Yes maam"

"He is losing a lot of blood!"

"Get more towels now!"

He could see all the humans rushing around him, and he could see them running in and out of the huge room. The white bed sheet he was lying upon was now purple in places. He felt tired and his eyes started to drift away.

"Were losing him. Get ready to shock him!"

"Ready. Three...Two..One charge!"

"No. Three...Two...One charge!"

"Again. Three...Two...One charge!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:34 pm

=i waited in the waiting room. I wasn't a medical officer, or even really trained in the field. I was only trained in the way of improvising medical help so I could finish my mission and then get back to base. I wasn't a medic in any sense, so I couldn't do anything to help Paar other than wait=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:38 pm

Unknown Building

A lot of Medical staff were running in and out. They were trying to start Paarthurnax' heart up again but their hopes were not high. He had severe wounds and was bleeding everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:06 pm

=another image flahsed in my mind, Draco and Jay kissing again, this time in his room. He was pulling her close, and then it was gone. I didn't know what to make of it, but I sat down and locked my armor so no one could see me. I muted all microphones and external speakers, and screamed out of confusion and anger. The only indication I was doing anything was the arm panels on my prosthetic locked down flat with an audible clack of metal on metal. I didn't know what was going on, if this was a real image or just a conjuration from Dormii Mali. I heard his voice, his laugh, in my head as the after image lingered=

"I am getting closer, Fortuni...I will break free! I will return!"

Fuck...you...I made this promise to do this, but I will NOT LET YOU OUT!

"And if you are needed to defend your friends again?"

Then I will die and take you with me!

"You know you won't do that..."

Screw you!
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:15 pm

Unknown Building

"Finally, come on strap those bandages on!"

"We have him, he is back online. Moniter his heart beat!"

They all glanced at the moniter. It seemed as though he had two beats, coming from a parallel heart.

"What the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:21 pm

"You can't stop me! You can't kill me! I am a part of you now..."

Yes I can! I don't have to kill you, I just have to stop you. I've held back other parts of my mind, I can HOLD BACK YOU!

"Keep telling yourself that, Fortuni. We'll see how well you do..."

=his laugh rang again, and the image flashed in my eyes. I screamed again, thankful no one could hear me or see me move. My arm was the only thing not locked down, but It was miraculously staying put. I did my best to lock it away, to shut down my emotions, like I had done not long ago. I closed myself off, locked myself in, prevented any form of feeling, only thought=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:26 pm

Unknown Building

The Medical staff had finished tidying up the wounds, and made sure I was stable enough to walk. Paarthurnax was shaky at first, but he managed to stand up. They gave him a few minutes to get his stuff back together.
He put his armor back on, and placed his weapons back to where they should be. His bandages were very nice and tidy, he was content with them.

"Thank...You humans"

Paarthurnax gathered all his things and thanked the staff and walked out to Dormii, who he saw scrunched up and not looking so good. Paarthurnax placed one of his hands on him and shook him repeatedly.

"Dormii, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:29 pm

=i unlocked my armor, the arm panels still locked flat on my arm, and reactivated my external speakers=
Yes, Paarthurnax. I'm fine. Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:32 pm

Unknown Building

"That is good. I am good, better than I was"

Paarthurnax tensed his arms and looked back to Dormii.

"Thanks for asking, and thank you for this"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:34 pm

You are very welcome. Come, let's go find Jak. We still need to find an informations center and locate where he is.

=i stood up and started walking, motioning for Paar to follow=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:38 pm

Unknown Building

"Indeed"

Paarthurnax followed, he carefully walking as he was still a little bit sore and dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:51 pm

So, how well are you fixed up?

=i nod to the desk clerks in thanks as we walk out the door onto the street=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:53 pm

Unknown Building

"They stopped the bleeding, and put a lot of bandages on. Excellent service"

Paarthurnax smiled.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:55 pm

Very good. I hope nothing else will go wrong. I want to get off this planet.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 08:06 pm

Unknown Building

"Indeed, I hope so too"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 08:12 pm

=we continued walking down the street. I kept an eye out for anyone trying to attack us. I would've checked my motion sensor, but there were so many people around that it was useless. The dots all merged together and I couldn't see anything concrete=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 08:18 pm

Unknown Building

Paarthurnax checked all around for hostiles. He could see nothing.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 08:50 pm

=we walked on for a while, before coming across an informations building. We walked inside and I went up to the desk clerk=
Excuse me, could you tell me where a Jak Ikiskolinoi might be?

"Try his house. Here's his address. Shall I call him, let him know you are coming?"

=the clerk looked at us, wearing a practiced smile. I shook my head=
No thank you. All we needed is the address. Thank you.

=i nodded in thanks and went over to a nearby computer terminal with Paar to find the address location in realtion to where we are=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 08:52 pm

Unknown Building

"It better not be far, I do not fancy walking far with these stitches"

Paarthurnax looked at Dormii and then the Computer Terminal.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 09:36 pm

I don't think it is, my friend. It seems to only be a short walk away. Hopefully he's there.

=i pointed at the screen as to where we were and our destination=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime25/01/12, 09:49 pm

Unknown Building

"That is a relief then"

He let out a sigh of relief and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 01:01 am

=i nod=
Indeed. C'mon, let's go.

=i reset the terminal and start walking outside, in the direction of Jak's house=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 11:51 am

Unknown Building

"Alright"

Paarthurnax followed Dormii out of the door, and back onto the road.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:06 pm

=maybe a half hour later, we arrived at Jak's house. I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. I could hear movement, but I didn't know who or how many there were=

Paar, prepare to bust this door in on my go.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:09 pm

Unknown Building

Paarthurnax nodded and got into a warrior stance, and got ready for Dormii to make the signal. He did not know what to expect inside, but he just wished it would be an easy job.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:21 pm

=no one answered the door, so I readied my weapon, and nodded to Paar to do the same. I put a boot up to the door, pulled it back, and then kicked as hard as I could, sending the door into the house in a shower of splinters=
Go, go!
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:24 pm

Target Building

Paarthurnax charged into the building and looked around instantly, swinging his weapon around. He was not sure on what he saw, infact he looked to Dormii, as he was confused.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:32 pm

=i looked around the room, and saw automated cleaning robots. I lowered my weapon=
Fuck.

=the robots were little disk shaped things on the floor with bags on the top for where the dirt and stuff went. They weren't all that popular, but I guess it's better than nothing. I kicked one over and looked around=

Gods dammit. He better be close by.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:34 pm

Target Building

Paarthurnax watched as the Robots motioned around on the floor. He did not know what to make of this.

"What now?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:40 pm

Now, we go looking for Jak on our own. Hopefully he's nearby.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:45 pm

Target Building

"Lets hope so"

Paarthurnax followed Dormii, and he hoped that they were nearby.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:49 pm

=we walked out, and picked a random direction to go, hoping it was the right way=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:51 pm

Back on the streets

"I hope this is the right way"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:52 pm

As do my, my friend. As do I.

=i realized my emotions were starting to seep through again, and I redoubled my efforts to lock them up=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 04:59 pm

On some randome street

"Come on, please be the way"

Paarthurnax looked around for suspicious activity.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 05:43 pm

=as we walk, I keep an eye out for any sign of Jak. So far, nothing=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 05:49 pm

On some random street

Nothing so far. Seems they may have taken the wrong street.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 06:38 pm

Fuck...this doesn't seem right...
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 06:45 pm

On some random street

"Yes, I think so too"

He looked around.

"Not a soul"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 06:58 pm

=right before we stopped to go back, I saw someone. Jak. He hadn't seen us, apparently, and was carrying with him a book, much like the other ones. I ran after him, doing my best to not alert him immediately=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 07:00 pm

Following Target

Paarthurnax followed Dormii making little noise, he too spotted Jak and was thinking how lucky they were.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 07:20 pm

=I managed to get up behind Jak, no small feat thanks to the Mjolnir armor, and grabbed him by the collar into a nearby alleyway. He paniced, and then tried to fight back, somehow managing to swing his fists at me while yelling at me about the history of boxing. I pinned him up against the wall and said, calmly amidst the blows=

Do you remember me, Jak?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/12, 07:22 pm

Following Target

Paarthurnax guarded the alleyway entrance, letting Dormii do his work. It was cold, colder than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next