Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 12:05 am

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Under attack

Paarthurnax was buried in his chair from the immense speed the vessel was going at. He saw that the Human went after the final Banshee. He looked around and tried to see if there were anymore Banshees coming, there were none.
He looked down and saw his sword, and then remembered his weapons, his treasured pride and joys were left behind.

"How's things looking Human?"

Paarthurnax turned his head and watched as the Banshee tried to evade our shots.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 12:42 am

=I sent a cloud of spikes at the final Banshee, larger than it could evade. It was shredded into a small cloud of plasma, liquids, and metal. A few sparks were still present, but it was still dead=

Things are looking good. Plotting course now.

=I plotted in a Slipspace jump and waited for the drive to powerup. The front half of the ship, that made of hard light reflected on the wreckage, casting light in odd patterns around the cockpit=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 05:09 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax laid his head back and smiled. He was glad that the fighters were taken care of and knew that this Spartan was a good one, one that he could trust. He thought about the Banshees for a few minuted, wondering if Sangheili controlled the Banshees and then it dawned, if they were Sangheili then he comitted heresy, he hoped that they were not. He thought about it somemore and then decided to ask the Human.

"Human, what species were controlling those Banshees?"

Paarthurnax waited whilst the witty Human checked, he hoped that they were not Sangheili, but knew if they was there would be no turning back.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:15 pm

=I checked the console=
Brutes. The big ape things. Whatever their proper name is.

=the Slipspace core initiated and we jumped into the nothingness=
It'll be a few hours till we get to the next system.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:22 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax let out of a sigh of relief when the Human had told him that Jiralhanae were the ones controlling the Banshees, he could not bare killing his own. He laughed when the Human called them Apes, although that was true, it was nice to see they shared the same thoughts on those, big gorilla like mammals.

Paarthurnax removed his sword from his holster and felt the smoothness of the handle and checked that it was in good condition from the drop, all seemed to be in order, so he put it back into it's holster.

"So, what is the plan? Where are we going?"

Paarthurnax had to asked the question, he knew nothing of this adventure and was quite anxious to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:27 pm

Find the people who made me who I am, and kill them. I'm not a Spartan in the sense that you would think.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:34 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax listened to the reasoning of the Human and decided that it was fair, he did not question that of his past and just let it be. He dare not anger his only hope of survival.
Paarthurnax then started thinking about his family, back on Sangheliios, and how if not for this Human he would not have seen them again. He thought about this matter a little while longer, and then managed to crack a smile.

"Thank you Human...For saving me back then!"

Paarthurnax felt a little bit embarrassed by that, but brushed it under and continued to look at his field manual and his Commander's notes, re-looking that of his past assignments.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:38 pm

You're welcome. I have a saying. Succurro alius iuvo vestri. Help other to help yourself. It's part of my beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:46 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax smiled and thought about his beliefs. The Human's beliefs were different to that of his, and wondered why they were so. He removed a picture from his manual, it was of his love, his wife that was back on Sanghelios.

"My beliefs are different to that of yours Human, I do not believe in the Prophets, I forsake their judgement though, although we are made to believe there lies. I fight for my planet and believe that if I be good to my gods, they will do so in return"

He smiled and placed the picture back in his manual, then he took out his Writ of Union and said a few prayers in hope of forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:50 pm

See, my beliefs are a bit different in terms of your gods. My gods don't interfere with our daily lives. They simply watch and judge, and once we are dead, they call forth all our decisions and see how well you did in your life. From there they give you a reward, or a punishment, but we don't know what those might be.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:56 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax laughed in a caring way and smiled as the Human expressed on how his gods helped them. He knew this had no relevance at all but enjoyed having a nice conversation with the Human.

"Our gods have a important job in our everyday lives, they too judge us on our service, if we have failed them, then we are cast aside and classed as a heretic. They watch over us and see if we are following the right path. They speak directly with pilgrims and warn them of upcoming dangers, that is how we are so prepared"

Paarthurnax smiled thinking about it, how they were one of the best prepared species besides the small Humans. He closed his eyes for a short while, it had been a long journey as for now, and it had taken a toll on the Sangheili.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:59 pm

=I chuckle=
Might as well get some sleep. It'll be a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 07:02 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax opened his eyes and rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Human, thank you for reading my mind"

He laughed as he said this, as it was quite funny and absolutely necessary.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 07:18 pm

You're welcome. Happy to do it anytime.

=I turned down the brightness of the consoles, and put my head to the side as I fell asleep=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 08:40 pm

=Not long after we jumped, we arrived in the system. An alarm woke me up and let me know that we were here. I plotted a course towards the planet, avoiding the most populated areas=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 09:02 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax awoke to the sound of a bell, he was quite shocked that they had reached their destination so fast. He looked around and saw multiple things, none which bothered him though. He checked to see if the Human was okay, he was so he just lay back and waited for something interesting to happen, but nothing did, not for a while at least.

"How long is this going to take now Human?"

Paarthurnax became very bored and uncomfortable in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 09:12 pm

Well, seeing as how I'm trying to avoid major population centers. A few more minutes.

=I brought us into the Atmosphere and flew a few miles up in the air. I flipped us over so I could get a better look with my own eyes=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 09:23 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax was astounded by what he said, he smiled.

"That is a result"

Paarthurnax noticed that he shifted up to a ninety degree angle or something near that, he thought nothing of it and just focused on what he was doing currently. They went at that angle for a few minutes and then the Human turned the vessel onto it's belly. The belts that strapped him and the Human into the vessel were being worked to the extreme, he was thrown forward and nearly went out of the window.

"Are you stupid you...That is beautiful!"

Paarthurnax was stopped by the stunning sight that he saw from the window of the vessel.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 11:27 pm

Human architecture at it's finest. Let's see if we can't see any landing places...

=I swung wide of the city, ignoring their hails on the comms. I found a clearing a fair ways away from the city and landed, the cockpit opening and the hard light half of the ship turning off=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 11:35 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax got excited when the Human mentioned parking spaces, he had not stretched his legs in ages and was dying to do so. He looked out of the window once again, and saw a lot of spaces.

"Human, you better hope there is some spaces. I a dying for a you know what, and my trump's are most unpleasant!"

Paarthurnax had a good old giggle with that previous comment, he thought it was one of the best jokes he had cracked in ages, he sat there still admiring all the spaces and the peaceful serenity of the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 01:39 am

Well, then hop out and you're good. Lots of places to run around out here.

=I hopped out of the seat and grabbed the spear-flail. I attached it to my back and stretched=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 05:20 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax pounced out of the vessel and stretched, he was relived to be out of the claustrophobic vessel. He looked town to see if his weapon was it its holster, it was. He then looked to his utility and checked inside, his manual and notes were inside so he was content.
Paarthurnax saw the overwhelming size of this place, he was desperate to explore it, but then again he did not want to get last. Paarthurnax removed his sword from his holster and placed it firmly in his hand, just a precaution that was extremely necessary in places that he was unsure about.

"So...What is the plan Human?"

Paarthurnax waited there watching the Human's back whilst he messed with his vessel.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 05:33 pm

Head into town, find Harper Guik. Ask him a few questions. Then kill him.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 05:44 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax laughed as the Human told him what they were going to be doing.

"That sounds like a plan, one of the best I have heard"

The Spartan and him laughed as they walked into the city. Paarthurnax was excited, he had not been on an adventure like this in a while. He held his sword tightly in his hand.

"I have your back Human. Proceed on and I will clear the path of pathetic weaklings"

Paarthurnax switched his visor to thermal, he could see anything, within reason.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 05:47 pm

=I put my hand out=
No, don't be overly aggressive. If we go in to overtly, we might spook him and make him run. Keep your weapon on you, but try not to make a scene.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 06:31 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax grunted as he was stopped by the Human, he was unhappy he did so, these pathetic beings deserved to be ripped apart.
The Human had told him to be careful.

"I should decimate this whole capital for what they have done to my people!"

Paarthurnax did not care at that point as he was very angry. Many people were shocked at the sight of him, as they did not expect to see a Sangheili at all, a lot of eyes started to stare, which made him uncomfortable and made him even more angry.

"Do they have a problem?"

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 06:38 pm

No, they don't. Just just don't know you. Most humans get a bit scared whenever they see something that is not like them. Especially when the thing is a foot or two taller than them and can rip them in half with it's bare hands. Please, just leave them alone.

=I looked around the crowds for Harper. I doubted he would be outside like this, but it was worth a shot=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 06:45 pm

City Center

Paarthurnax took the advice from the Human, who was excellent at explaining things, he to looked around, he was not sure what he was looking for but decided to look the part.
His thermal was working a treat, although it hurt his eyes. Some Humans looked interested at his armor, which was clad black with some purple shades on it, it made him look extremely scary and he enjoyed that.

"Human, will this target be armed or have anyone else with him, such as guards and what not?"

Paarthurnax continued to look the part, whilst awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 06:46 pm

To be honest, I don't know. I don't know anything about him other than he is here, and what he did to me.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 06:51 pm

City Center

Paarthurnax shook his head as the Human said that. He knew what the options were here and he did not like them. He removed a nano pad that was deep inside his utility. He saw that the Admiral had called for a tactical retreat and knew that the Commander had been injured, he put his pad back, and continued to look for the target.

"What if he knows your here? What if he has organized a trap or some hit squad. I shall crush them with my very han-"

Paarthurnax stopped, he knew he would lose it again if he went on.

"Let us find this fool"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 06:56 pm

Indeed. I need to find him quickly.

=We walked into the main office building, the town hall, if you will. I walked up to the man at the front desk=
Excuse me, sir. Do you know where I might find a Harper Guik?

=He typed into his computer the name and gave me an address=

"G-go down this st-street and turn left. You'll see the h-house."

Thank you.

=i turned and motioned for the Elite to follow=
C'mon.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 07:03 pm

City Center

Paarthurnax acknowledged the sign of the Human and he followed, the desk accountant stared as they exited, to be greeted by Paarthurnax staring blatantly back. He shook his head and became more angrier that before. They cautiously moved down the crowded streets.

"Good to know that you know were you are going now Human"

Paarthurnax juggled his sword between his hands as they started to become sweaty, he was loving this adventure so far, but was anxious over the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 07:26 pm

Might know where I am going. We still have yet to see if this is the right place.

=We followed the street and made the turn, looking for the house. It wasn't immediately visible, so we kept going=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Meanwhile   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 07:34 pm

Harper Guik: "Monsieur!"

Transylvanian Accented man: "Arunca actul. Tu nu sunt francezi. El este după tine. Înţelegeţi? Pretending ille te are french will not sayvve you, American. Haec non est iocus. Vee 'av veurk to do. I vill continue it, vith or vith out you. Înţelegeţi?!"

Harper Guik: "Yeah, I get it. No one cares that your some eight foot tall freak or nature with who knows what kind of knowledge. So you can take your advice and shove it up your ass, because quite frankly, I was the one who got the Vikings to be what they became. It wasn't you, nor was it the others! So get out of my house!

Transylvanian Accented man: roars, shaking some of the things in the room. He then quietly says, "Stupid American." and turns around. He looks over his should at Guik. "You know Guik, You've never experienced a precursors abilities before have you?"

Harper Guik: "What? What are you on about now?"

Transylvanian Accented man: Roars again, and this time throws Guik into the far wall of his home. "Consider that a parting gift."

Transylvanian Accented man: exits through the basement.

Harper Guik: "Guards! Help!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 07:50 pm

=I finally saw the house. A large fancy thing with party lights all over it and the subtle womp-womp-womp of club music. As we got closer, I could see through the windows, but didn't see anybody in there. I walked up to the door and knocked on it, waiting=

C'mon...c'mon...
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 08:01 pm

City Center

Paarthurnax stood against the wall to the right side of the door, with his sword in hand. The Human was knocking on the door, whilst he was taking cover, already when they did not even know if he was going to be hostile.

"Something is wrong Human. We should just break the door down" Paarthurnax whispered

He whispered gently as he did not want to alert anyone, or anything.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 08:20 pm

With the Transylvanian gone, Harper relaxed, and put up his favorite club music track. It without a doubt could be heard outside. He changed into some Punk-style pants, a style too young for him, and a wife-beater. He stood in the mirror for a few minutes admiring himself. He put his hair back into a pony-tail, which had been knocked loose when the Transylvanian threw him. He rubbed his five-oclack shadow, feeling the stubble. He felt that he looked awesome. He was a fairly obvious narcissist.

The knock at his door didn't surprise him. He figured it was one of his neighbors going to complain about his awesomeness. So what if he was American? What did the Do---Transylvanian mean by that? Fuck. That man was confusing. Not to mention the Transylvanian somehow threw him into the wall of the basement. How did he do that anyway? Rambling about Precursor abilities and such nonsense. Fuck him. The Transylvanian was just jealous of his awesomeness. Yeah, that was it, Jealousy.

"Hey! One of you guys answer the Door!"

A guard complies.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 08:28 pm

=A guard opened the door. I quickly pulled him out and snapped his neck. I drew my spear-flail and went in through the door. I yelled out into the house=
HARPER!
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: One Down, a few decems more to go.    Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 08:31 pm

After Dormii screams "Harper" A whole contingent of guards begin to come up through the basement and from the upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 08:36 pm

Target's house

Paarthurnax heard the Human shout to a guy called Harper, who he guessed was the target. He felt obliged to do so as well.

"Show yourself you coward"

Paarthurnax lighted up his sword and he could feel the energy bolts riding through it. He started to run through the house, in search of this, Harper. Two guards appeared from nowhere and started charging towards him with, some kind of batons. Paarthurnax smiled and charged towards them with his sword, he jumped up into the air and put his sword through the first one, leaving it there. He turned and the second one was nearly upon him, he equipped his knuckle blades and sliced at his neck, a few moments later a heavy thud sounded on the floor, he looked and smiled. His blades disappeared and he walked over to his sword, removing it instantly.

"Is that all you have to offer. This is your pathetic attempt to strike back. I can see why you are losing the war!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 08:41 pm

C'mon Harper! This the best you can do?! You know who I am!

=I jabbed the spear point through the first guard that came at me, pulling it out through the side of his body. I spun the spear over my head and smashed the flail end into the face of another guard. I continued the motion and stabbed him in the neck as he hit the ground. Blood sprayed into the air in a red mist=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 08:43 pm

The commotion frightened Harper. Someone was here to kill him. Him. Of all people. He was upstairs, he'd have to head down to get to the basement. But he had an elevator in his room that headed to his private lab in the basement, if he could get there.....

He leapt up to the bookshelf and pulled one out, slightly, and got into the hidden elevator, the shelf closed behind him and the book returned to it's original position. He knew that if he didn't leave now, he'd be a dead man.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 08:50 pm

Target's house

Paarthurnax proceeded through the house, slaughtering at free will. Four more guards appeared around him, at all sides. He looked around, they all had batons still, he smiled. One of them stood there taunting him.

"You fucking split-jaw, fucking dinosaur bastard!" the guard shouted

Paarthurnax turned and focused his eyes on him, he gave him daggers.

"Yeah I'm talking to you!"

Paarthurnax shook his head, he committed a short lunge which went straight through the taunting guard, he removed it instantly and did a three-hundred and sixty degree turn, until he was where he started. He looked around and saw all the guards on the floor, dead, spitting out blood.

"Is this really all you have? You insult me with your measly attempts!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 08:56 pm

=I stand and block a swipe from one of the remaining guards, the others turning to run from a Spartan and an Elite. Hey, they didn't sign up for this. Anyway, I block the baton from the one guard and run the spear along his arm. I get the pole up to his neck and slide around behind his head. I pull, and headbutt at the same time. The resulting force caved in his skull, and his eyes rolled back into his head. I let him drop to the ground, blodd splattered all over the front of my armor. I motion to the stairs=

You check up stairs, I'll check downstairs. Do not kill him, he's mine. He has a pony tail, his hair is pulled back into one singular strand behind his head. You see anyone with that hairstyle, don't kill them. Go.

=I ran down the stairs, holding the spear-flail behind my back=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 09:00 pm

The Elevator ride was bumpy. It was an old system, and was a fortune to keep off the blueprints. He stopped it before it reached the bottom, hoping everything would quiet down...
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 09:06 pm

Target's house

Paarthurnax listened to the Human, and headed to the stairs. He looked up, it looked clear so he proceeded up. The stair creaked as he headed up, he did not care. He kept his sword by his side. He neared the top, a few more steps to go, he was there, a figure appeared just as he reached the top. It was a guard; to which who slowly swung his baton around, Paarthurnax saw this and attempted to pull his sword up, he could not do it fast enough. The guard's baton smacked straight into Paarthurnax's mandibles and sent him flying down the stairs, he hit the walls multiple times until he smacked straight against the cold, hard floor.

Paarthurnax felt a lot of pain, he did not know what from. His eyes were barely open, but he could see the guard with the hedgehog like hair come towards him. The guard knelt down beside him.

"I told you I would get you, you bastard. Your not catching the Doc. Oh and your friend, Dormii, do not worry, we will make sure he suffers as well!"

Paarthurnax growled like a dog, as the guard said this, but he could not do anything, for he could not move. He felt heavy headed and weak.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 09:24 pm

=I headed down stair, and more stairs, and more stairs, and more stairs. I must've gone down like what felt like 100 feet before I really saw anything resembling a actual end. I stepped out into what I guessed was a lab of some kind, or maybe it was just a fancy dance club, I didn't know. The lights were fairly dim, so I couldn't see far, but as I stepped further into the room, the lights came on, and I could better tell it was a lab of some kind. I looked around and saw some doors, almost like elevator doors, but I wasn't quiet certain. I walked over to them, curious, and prepared=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/12/11, 09:31 pm

Target's house

His eyes slowly opened, before he realized what was going on. He looked around but nothing, no one was there. He tried to get up, but was in immense pain. He staggered to the wall, relying on it to support him. There was much blood on the floor and his sword lay in the pile of blood. Paarthurnax realized what had happened, he staggered then over to his sword, picking it up, then moving to the basement staircase, to which he proceeded down carefully.

He was bleeding on his back, his shields were depleted and he could feel death, like before in his pod. The wall was the only thing keeping him balanced as he proceeded down the stairs, with his sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime21/12/11, 06:39 pm

The Wires holding up the small elevator began to snap, one by one, Guik had never had them checked for rust, and now rust was his enemy. The rusted wires snapped and the elevator fell to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime21/12/11, 06:49 pm

=I heard a loud thump and a large blast of air came from behind the doors. I jabbed the spear into them and forced them open. I saw an elevator, fairly intact, and a person inside, who, while badly injured, was still alive. It was Harper. I walked into the elevator, and dragged him out into the lab, ignoring his grunts and cries of pain from the friction against his now bruised and cut skin=

Hello Harper. Do you remember me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next