Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 12:06 am

"Fuck," Harper spits out blood from his bitten tongue. "I thought you were dead."

He shifted under the grip of Dormii. "Any chance you could let me down?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 12:19 am

Sure.

=I dropped him, kinda abruptly, onto the floor. His head bounced from the impact=

That better?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 05:36 am

Harpers head hits the ground with a crack, and his vision blurs for a few seconds. Harper rolls on the floor, "Gah!" He yelps in pain. He rolls over to one of his lab tables, they were all empty, he hadn't been down there in years. He struggles to get up, using the table as a crutch as he pulls himself off the ground.

A book with a Symbol on it lay on the corners of one of the lab tables. Dormii didn't do anything to stop him, the lab was all but empty, the shelves had anything that could even be considered a weapon, all the lab-tables were devoid of anything chemical, or scientific. Harper had no alembics, no tubes, no hot-plates, no computers out on the tables, nothing. Save a few old books, one of which Harper was heading to, it had a strange symbol on it, a familiar symbol.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 05:57 am

Where are the others, Harper. Tell me, and I'll make it quick.

=I put the spear behind my back, but still held it ready. The flail clinked and rattled along the ground as I walked towards him. I had every intention of killing him as soon as he told me, and I tried to make that as clear as possible in my movements, the flail rattling like an old ghost, which, in all respects, I was=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 06:42 am

Harper puts his hand on the Book with the Strange Symbol on it. Harper turned around, uncharacteristically, facing Dormii, book in hand, "There is a time and a place for everything, Mali. " He continued, his voice monotone and unlike him, "You are but a pawn in a game of chess, your actions are limited and so is your view." He stopped, blinked a few times, and regained his original composure. "Now look, Mali, I don't know what you want to do with these 'others' you speak of, but if it involves money, I'd be willing to cut you a deal." He talked as if he had no idea he had said those cryptic words. Perhaps he didn't. It didn't matter, he would be a dead man.

Last edited by Nic on 22/12/11, 06:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 06:45 am

The others who made me, Harper. Those in Viking. And my name is Dormii Fortuni. Don't fuck with me on this.

=I flipped the spear around and pointed it his throat with one arm, the other hanging loose at my side=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 08:15 am

"The Viking Program? I made it what it was! They barely made any progress on you guys! It wasn't until I came along that it all began to work! It was all me! ALL ME!" He screamed. He was clearly egotistical, Dormii was unphased.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 04:23 pm

=I put the point of the spear against his throat=
I don't care about that. Where. Are. The. Other. Doctors.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 07:49 pm

"Whoever said they were doctors?" He said, a fire in eyes, "And whoever said I would tell you?" He smirked. Clutching the Book the Strange Symbol to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/12/11, 08:41 pm

Okay. That's fine.

=I pushed the tip of the spear into his throat, just enough to draw blood, but not enough to kill, yet=

I'll find them another way. I think Revnik can help me.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 05:42 am

"Like that secluded piece of shit can help you. He's so far gone, he wouldn't help you even if you threatened him with his life! He's a stubborn sonofabitch! He wouldn't even let me use MY Viking formula! He kept insisting that we had to be careful and not take any risks that were unnecessary!" He began rambling as the threat on his life became nearer.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 05:55 am

Oh, really? You think so? Well, how about this, you help me by not wasting my time, and I promise not to drag this out. That work for you?

=i pushed the tip of the blade in a bit further, and I felt it hit the windpipe. I stopped it from penetrating, and I leaned in closer=
I'll give you something that you took from me, choice. Just to show there are no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 06:06 am

"I'm too good for you! You'll never know where they are!" He yelps. A computer beeps and his face turns ashen.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 06:10 am

=i started a wireless hack into the computer, well, more like all of them, since I couldn't see which one beeped. Data scrolled along my visor. I pulled the spear out of his neck and slowly pushed it into his stomach=
Slowly it is, then.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 06:26 am

Guik chuckles, "Trying to wirelessly hack a computer THAT old? hahahahahahah. I think you're going to have actually type in something! bah!" He slowly slides to the ground laughing.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 06:38 am

=I twist the spear, following him to the ground=
Yea, you might be right. Oh, but before you get to excited, there are two things you should know.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 07:00 am

Guik cries out in pain.

(this is literally my shortest post on this whole site, made not too short because of my acknowledgment of the fact that it's short. So really, now it isn't my shortest post in the RP because I'm saying how short it is, thus making it a not short but somewhat medium length post in explaining it. huh.)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 07:08 am

First, you look like an idiot who dressed himself in the dark while under the influence. And secondly, you were wrong about Revnik. He helped me find you.

=I stood up and yanked the spear out through the side of his body, causing blood to fly in a large red arc. Intestines spilled out slightly. I then kicked some dust onto the wound as he cried out in pain again. I flicked the rest of the blood off of my spear and put it back on my back. I walked over to a computer and started typing at the console, hacking into it. Behind me, on the floor, Harper Guik died, painfully and slowly, crying softly as death came to take him from the toils of life. The book fell out of his hands, but I paid no attention to it until my task was done on the computer. I had downloaded all the information on it into my armor. Once I was done, I turned around, picked up the book he had, and started a long walk up the spiral stairs=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 12:14 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Target's house

Paarthurnax struggled down the stairs but then he finally reached the target and the Human. He fell to his knees and looked at the Human.

"There's...More...Coming!"

He rested his hands on the floor, his breathing became harder and harder. The Human, at that point, did not know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/12/11, 08:52 pm

=I kneeled by the Elite, and checked him for wounds=
I'm sorry. I'm not good as a medic. I don't even carry medical supplies on my person. How badly do you think you are hurt.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/12/11, 02:44 pm

Target's house

Paarthurnax looked up at the human and shook his head, he pointed to his wound that was bleeding excessively and then moved both of his hands back into the forward position so he could breath. The Doctor or target, as he hated to be called, looked at him uneasily, surveying the situation, and scanning the Sangheili. The target could see the Sangheili very clearly, he could see the injuries that he had sustained during battle and the wounds sustained here, in his very home.

Paarthurnax looked up, whilst catching his breath and saw the target and growled once more, he grabbed his sword with his right hand and put his left hand on his injury, he got to his feet whilst being dazed and severely injured. Paarthurnax pointed his sword towards the target.

"This is your doing...Human...You must suffer...For your heresy!"

Paarthurnax charged towards the target before his leg gave way and he fell crumbling to the solid stone basement floor with his head hitting the floor, he was still a good five meters away from the Doctor, or target.

"Your heresy...Will stay your feet...And you will be left behind!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/12/11, 07:39 pm

=I knelt by the Elite again. He must have been seeing something=
Hey, hey, relax. The guy's dead. We need to get out of here. Find you a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/12/11, 11:50 pm

Target's house

Paarthurnax looked back up to see the target's body lying lifelessly on the floor, he looked around and realized the target was actually dead. He steadily got back up with the help of the Spartan and he made sure he was okay to walk.

"The target...He was just there...A minute ago?"

Paarthurnax staggered over to the wall, he was very dazed and very confused about the situation. The human came over to assist him, Paarthurnax looked and saw double of him, he jumped and fell to the floor, more and more blood was leaking from his wounds.

"Wha..What is happening...To me human?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/12/11, 02:29 am

I think you are imagining things. Don't worry. It hapens to me sometimes. C'mon. We need to get out of here.

=i tried to pull him into a standing position=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/12/11, 10:14 am

Targets house

Paarthurnax seemed confused but reasoned with what he had said, he took the human's hand and he got up and slowly walked to the door. His wound was still bleeding, but his hand was holding much of it back.

"So now he is dead we are all done, or is there...Something else we...Muust do?"

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/12/11, 06:02 pm

First, we need to get out of here. Then, I need to find the rest of the doctors.

=we started the long climb back up the stairs=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/12/11, 10:43 pm

Targets house

Paarthurnax nodded and continued with the Spartann up the stairs.

"Fair enough Human!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/12/11, 11:00 pm

=After maybe, 30 minutes of climbing, we reached the top of the stairs. The Elite looked a bit worse for wear, but I couldn't tell. In my time fighting the Covenant, there was only either alive, or dead, never between. Either way, he was alive, and walking. We started heading out of the building, local enforcement just beginning to arrive=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/12/11, 02:59 pm

Targets house

Paarthurnax saw the incoming reinforcements, there was a lot by the looks of it. The Spartan lay him down, beside an overturned barricade and he to ducked behind cover. He pulled out his Energy Sword but did not engage it. His visor was very blurry with slight cracks inside and outside of it. His health bar, which was displayed in the top right hand corner, was flashing red although his shields were charged. His sword was also running extremely low on energy.

"When your...Ready Human" Paarthurnax whispered

He looked at his wound and gripped his sword even tighter, as he was preparing for battle.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/12/11, 05:43 pm

=I knelt next to him and shook my head, the sunlight reflecting off the visor as it moved=
No way. You aren't up for a fight. We need to get you medical help. In fact, we may be able to get them to do that.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/12/11, 03:00 am

Targets house

Paarthurnax looked up at the human and shrugged, he did not understand his state of mind, but agreed with it for the most part. He put his sword back into its holster and waited for the human's plan to work, if it was going to anyway.

" Are you sure...They...To hell with it...Do what you must friend"

Paarthurnax sat up, after slipping down a little bit and he lifted his head up a little. He saw the Spartan slowly walk towards the other humans, who were taking every precaution against him. Paarthurnax sat there anticipating the next few moments stealthily; calmly looking over the situation.

" Bring him out, come on out Elite!" a deep voice beckoned

Paarthurnax looked to the Spartan, who nodded. Paarthurnax put both of his hands behind him, so that he could steady himself up. He grabbed the barricade and steadied himself. Once he was up he stared over to the other humans who had their weapons ready. He slowly walked over to them, in a warrior stance; holding his wound. They had moved to the kitchen, where a huge counter was. Paarthurnax was put on the table, where one of the humans, a Doctor by the looks of him, removed all armor, and then scanned his body. The Doctor went to his briefcase, and the other humans closed in on the Sangheili, pinning him against the table, with both legs and arms held down.
The Doctor brought a needle out and held it up in the air, flicking it instantly.

" This has turned to our favour you split-headed freak, did you really think we would help you, you of all races?" The Doctor laughed

" What, this is so cowardly. The only way you could capture me was to trap me; to double-cross me!"

The Doctor stopped laughing and focused on the injections. He prepared a lot of needles by the side of the table.

" The content of this injection will make all your disgusting insides explode, and then we can turn you in to the UNSC!" The Doctor laughed again

Paarthrnax did not engage into the human's pathetic comment and looked to his friend, the Spartan. The Spartan was outside of the door, being held by the other humans. Paarthurnax cracked a smile to him and then rested himself back onto the table.

"Surrender yours arms, and hand yourself over for inquisition!"

They all looked at eachother and laughed.

" Why, what are you going to do, turn into the 26th century superhero and zap us all. Your really stupid" a random human shouted

"Unshruk itsuri, enkemp azul montos akuri monoles. SPARTAN!"

Last edited by Paarthurnax on 29/12/11, 12:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/12/11, 01:17 am

=I yanked my arms out of their holders and extended my arm blade, keeping the smaller two sheathed, for now. I turned and kicked the leg of one of the guards, snapping his leg as it bent backwards. I eviscerated the other one with a quick swipe of my arm. I opened the door and quickly strode over to the Doctor and the guards=

Give me a reason. Please.

=I held the blade up to the Doctor's throat and took the injection from his hand, throwing it into one of the other guards who were still trying to get over that I moved that quickly=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 01:39 am

Targets house

Paarthurnax equipped the two blades that were sheathed in his hand gauntlets and slit the two throats of the guards nearest to his foot. He swooped around and back flipped of off the table. He saw the Spartan fighting of about four guards, he was about to rush over and help before four guards showed up about five meters infront of him.
Paarthurnax looked all four guards over, having only his eyes to sense what they were carrying, since his helmet and the rest were still on the counter, with only his hand gauntlets which were connected to his suit anyway. He equipped his blades which were always sheathed unless needed.

"This can end one of two ways humans. You can either turn around and run out of this place, or you can die a slow and painful death, your choice?"

The humans closed in on the Sangheili before they stopped.

"You aren't scared are you, you fucking dinosaur. Why do you not fear us?"

Paarthurnax laughed at the human, before stopping. He realized that the human was serious. He sheathed his blades and remained in a combat stance.

"Human, I do not show fear, it is dishonorable and why would I be scared of you, of your race. You use overpowered weaponry that does nothing against my people!"

"I'll show you overpowered, you bast-!"

Paarthurnax in an instant, equipped his sheathed blades and jumped to the side, he swiped his blades at the human's hands cutting them off of his body, then kicking him backwards, into the next room. The other three charged, he smiled and did another back flip and when he landed he swung his leg around knocking all three onto the floor. Paarthurnax rushed over and imprinted an x shape into his face with his blades, onto the one to the far left. Then he jumped into the air and landed his right foot with full force, into the one on the far right. Paarthurnax then saw the final one, the one in the middle, trying to crawl away. He securely placed his hand onto the human and grappled him, bringing him up to eye level.

"This is what I mean. What is there to fear about you. If four humans can not even take on one Sangheili, why should I even show any mercy at all?"

"Please...No I don't...Please spare me?!"

Paarthurnax looked the human straight in his eyes and he could see the fear in them. He could tell that he had family, and that he was scared. He equipped his right blade, and held it up into the air. The human screamed in fear, and started to shake. Paarthurnax stuck his blade into the human's chest, who let out a yelp of pain. Paarthurnax later removed his blade and threw the body onto the floor. The human started screaming extremely loud, he looked down and saw the wound.

"Did that hurt human, good I hope it did. The damage, the pain will not kill you, but it shall scar you. Not on the outside but on the inside"

Paarthurnax walked back into the kitchen, he saw his friend cleaning his blades. He walked over to his armor and fitted it all on. Before returning to his friend.

"Thank you for helping me human. Now I ask you a question that has great concern to me. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 02:01 am

=I looked at the Elite through my visor=
Dormii Fortuni et Mali. Yours?

=i retracted my arm blade and looked around the room=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 02:13 am

Targets house

Paarthurnax once again removed his helmet so that he could actually see the human. He took in the name and thought about the language it possessed and the accent in which he said it.

"That is a fancy name human, I did not expect one to have such an extraordinary name, not from your species anyway, I did not mean that offensively of-course"

Paarthurnax put his helmet on the table and rested the Sub-machine gun that one of the guards carried whilst attempting to kill him. Paarthurnax looked at the human once again.

"My name is Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee, of the Verass state"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 02:34 am

=I nod as he says his name=
That is a good name. A pleasure to meet you.

=i looked out the door in case more guards show up=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 02:44 am

Targets house

Paarthurnax nodded back, and acknowledged his actions.

"Likewise Dormii"

He put the guard's Sub-machine gun into his weapon holster, ironically it fitted where is Plasma Rifle should be.

"How are we doing on time...Brother?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 02:47 am

"Hurry the FUCK UP DAMMIT! I WANT OUT SOON!"

=i roll my neck=
Pretty good, but we gotta hurry. I want to hit them all before they get a chance to tell each other.

=i start walking out of the house, Paarthurnax following=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 03:02 am

Following Dormii

Paarthurnax cracked his neck, before removing his sword from his sword holster and placing it in his right hand. He enngaged the sword, and the electric could be felt throughout his body.

"Whatever we must do, let us do it"

Paarthurnax switched his visor to thermal once again, the surrundings were quite dim.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 03:14 am

First, let's get to the fighter. We'll plan from there.

=we continued walking. I picked up my spear along the way, it having been discarded along the street. I put it back on my magnetic harness along my spine=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 03:25 am

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax and Dormii had arrived at the vessel. Something was not right, Paarthurnax could feel it, in his bones. He looked around whilst Dormii prepared the vessel. It was quite hazey and dark. He switched to nightvision and scanned the area. It was clean, he was unsure.

"Dormii, something does not feel right. Like we are being watched?"

Paarthurnax had his sword by his side.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 04:13 am

I don't feel anything.

=I climbed up into the cockpit and turned on the craft. The hard light sprang into being and illuminated the local area=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 04:31 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax put his hand in front of his face, when a bright light appeared out of the front of the vessel. Paarthurnax could definately feel something, but brushed it under whilst boarding the vessel. He strapped himself in and set up a few navigational controls. He kept a clear eye open and watched his surroundings whilst Dormii, the Spartan, prepared the ship for take off.

"Maybe you are right human, maybe"

Paarthurnax removed his helmet and placed in on his lap. He leaned down to his utility pack, he opened it and removed a nano pad, and some scribbled notes. One recently from his Special Operations Commander, and numerous messages from the Admiral on his pad.

The note read:
' Greetings Paarthurnax. Son I hope you are well, you are the best we have and without you, this war would be turned for the worst. Your next assignment is to eliminate all human resistance on the Planet's surface, and launch the teleportation devices ready for glassing. Do not fail me son, warrior. For this is perilous and I hope the group I have sent are more than adequate. I hope to see you again.

Special Operations Commander ~ Alduin 'Verassee'

Paarthurnax read the note and a tear was brought to his eye, he then turned to his Nano pad, which was flashing very quickly. Inside was an emergency broadcast from the Imperial Admiral. He opened it up and it played aloud. Dormii looked and observed.

The broadcast said:

'Get Zaka out of the Infirmary...Is it on? Is it broadcasting live? Good. If you are recieving this, it is an emergency distress call. Jiralhanae cruisers jumped slip-space, theres a lot of them. Their attacking the CCS Light of Pride, I repeat...The CCS Light of Pride is on its last legs. We do not know what they are doing but it has happened. Our O.I.P are down, the Light of Pride is going down! This is your Imperial Admiral signing off!'

Paarthurnax jumped up out of his seat as he saw a large light in the sky, it was the CCS Battlecruiser. He turned the cockpits frequency to the Battlecruiser's one.

" (Static) It has been...Confirmed...The CCS Battlecruiser Light of Pride...Is going down. We are going down. Everbody get to- (Static)" a Sangheili shouted

"NO!!!"

Paarthurnax screamed and fell to his knee's. He watched as the CCS Light of Pride, fell heavily to the ground. Multiple Jiralhanae cruisers attacking the one CCS, he watched them engage thrusters a few times, but fell hopelessly as the other Lightweight cruisers ambushed the Battlecruiser.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 06:21 pm

=I jumped out of the cockpit down to Paar. I knelt by his side=
C'mon. We have to go. There is no point in wasting time over something you cannot control.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 07:03 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax sat up and pointed towards the Jiralhanae cruisers.

"I want to glass their entire planet!"

Paarthurnax got into the cockpit, with his Nano-Pad in hand. He wrote something that was to the CCS and the Shadow of Intent. He looked very serious and was very angry.

"These god damn Prophets and their wretched lies, a thousand upon them!"

Dormii, had finished preperations and they finally were able to take off of the landing pad. They made a few hundred feet before ingaging the thrusters. Paarthurnax looked out of the window and saw the CCS Light of Pride hit the ground causing a heavy thud, shaking the Forerunner Vessel a side to side. Masses of explosions followed the crash, and had hoped his father, the Special Operations Commander had made it out in a life-boat although, none were evident in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 07:20 pm

=I looked at the wreckage and bowed my head=

May the gods look upon them and judge them fairly.

=I angled upwards, towards the emptiness of space, and took out the book from Revnik. I plotted coordinates for the next planet, to where Doctor Joli was. The Slipspace drive powered on and slowly started to open the portal=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 07:28 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax acknowledged Dormii's comment.

"Thank you for your regards"

Paarthurnax felt tears roll down his face as he thought about his father.

"My father was aboard that Battlecruiser!"

He brought up some things on his Nano-Pad and was looking some things over.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 07:30 pm

My condolences. I'm sure he was a great soldier.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 07:49 pm

Forerunner Vessel

Paarthurnax stopped and could not believe his eyes. It showed multiple blips inside one of the cruisers. He checked things over and zoomed in with the thermal satellite, he saw at least thirty blips aboard the ship, all Sangheili.

"Wait, at least thirty Special Operation Sangheili are aboard the flag ship, this does not make sense?"

He scanned it again and he managed to patch into the shoulder camera of one of them. It was Vera 'Mantakree. He saw multiple Rangers and Special Operation Units, among them was his father. His face lighted up as he saw them, especially him.

"My father, my lance. They are all on their flag ship. Right about to enter the Command Bridge"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime29/12/11, 07:55 pm

=I paused the Slipspace drive=
Do you want to return to them?

=I turned around to look at the Elite=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next