Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 09:38 pm

=i thought for a moment=
Would you be interested in trying a new form of combat?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 09:40 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Marshlands

"Well, if I am willing to try your food, then I am willing to try your Combat technique"

He thought about it for a while, then he nodded.

"Yes. What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 09:46 pm

I have a few weapons in the craft, which you might've noticed. I don't want you going completely without a weapon, so I was thinking of letting you use one. Stay here, I think I have one that'll work well for you.

=i jogged back to the fighter, ignoring my stomach, and grab the knife ring. It's a small ring, small enough to by hooked onto a foot or wrist, with several small knives hanging from small chains on the outside. It works well for fluid combat, as you don't usually have to make sure you hit. The blades all swing wildly as you move, so you just need to get close and they usually cut. I grabbed it, grabbing the mace-flail for myself (one end is a spiked ball, and the other is three smaller balls on various lengths of chain. Good for direct hits and swinging) and ran back to Paarthurnax, handing him the knife ring=

Here. Swing this a bit. See if you like it.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 09:48 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax took the weapon and bowed, he juggled it between his hands a little. He then evaded foward and swung them, he laughed and walked back.

"These will do fine. Thank you Dormii"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 10:24 pm

=i chuckle=
I'm glad you like them. They're a remake of my friend's training weapons. They made us each practice with a certain weapon non-stop until we perfected it's use.

=we start walking again=
We were...19 years old at the time, I believe. Although I could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 10:29 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax smiled.

"How old are you, now I mean?"

He thought about it, and realised it was quite rude.

"Not to sound rude, obviously?"

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 10:47 pm

27, and it's not rude at all. How old are you?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/01/12, 11:00 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax nodded and thought for a moment.

"Seventy-two years old. There may be some difference in our years to human years"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:35 pm

There probably is. Our year is 365 days. 366 every fourth year. How many days are there in an Elite year?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:56 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Over a thousand, at least!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:11 pm

=i chuckle=
Then you are much, much older than I, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 05:28 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Apparently so!"

Paarthurnax laughed hard, again until it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 09:42 pm

=i laugh with him=
C'mon. Let's go find some food.

=we walk off, and eventually find our way into a town. People gave us some odd looks, none of which seemed friendly, but only a few were hostile. I walked into a diner that fortunetly had a sign saying "first time free*" which I'm glad for because neither of us have any money. Part of it was also a bar, a pub of sorts. I sat down and ordered a large steak, well, as large as I could go without having to break the free part=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 09:48 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"What a shithole!"

Paarthurnax laughed and ordered a Steak too, he stared it up and down when it arrived.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:15 pm

=i grab a knife and start eating the steak, taking my helmet off and setting it to the side. I look up at Paar=
Going to eat it, or just stare at it?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:19 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Give me ten minutes and I will get back to you"

Paarthurnax set his helmet down beside him, and did as Dormii did and grabbed what the humans called a knife and fork and started eating the Meat. He had to open his madibles wide to get it into his mouth.

"An unusual taste"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:21 pm

=i chuckle=
As would anyone trying a new food for the first time. If I'm not mistaken, it should still be good for you.

=i cut another bite and start chewing=
This is one of the best steaks I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:27 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax nearly choked when Dormii said that, he looked to Dormii.

"That is the worst name for a food, ever!"

Paarthurnax too chuckled and went back to eating this delicious meat, cutting yet another bit off.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:32 pm

Oh really? Is it worse than naming your food scrambled excrement?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:37 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Our foods have appropriate names, well that is coming from a warrior who orgininated there, I suppose you are right, however it is still the worst name ever!"

Paarthurnax laughed and resumed eating, then looked up to Dormii.

"Tell me human, tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:43 pm

=i shrug=
What's there to know? Grew up alone, not really knowing my parents, taken into a training program, betrayed those who trained me.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:45 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax gulped his food down hard.

"An...Interesting background Dormii"

Paarthurnax was quite shocked, and did not know what to say at that point, his life seemed a million miles away, probably because it was realistically.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:48 pm

What about you? You got anything interesting?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:52 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax placed his knife and fork onto his plate. He looked to Dormii.

"I was born in Verass State, on Sanghelios. I was trained by at least eleven tutors in Marksmenship and swordmenship"

He picked back up his knife and fork.

"Also some wars and accidents along the way, with my family and friends, that's it really"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:54 pm

=i nod=
Interesting. Eleven tutors, huh?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/01/12, 11:56 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Indeed. I was meant to become something special, although that did not turn out well"

Paarthurnax smiled at Dormii whilst putting himslef down.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 12:04 am

Everyone's special in their own right. Everyone has their own unique thing to them. For example, I have a darker side of me that attacks anyone near me. I'm fairly certain no one has that.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 12:06 am

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Having a meal

"True, that is very true"

Paarthurnax just finished his meat, and he rather enjoyed it to be honest.

"That was actually very nice!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 12:14 am

=i finish up my steak not long afterwards=
It was very good.

=i stand up and grab the plates=
Hold on, I'm going to put these in the kitchen. It's the least I could for them giving us a free meal.

=i walk back into the kitchen and look around, putting them on a stack of dirty dishes and walking back out to Paar=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 12:20 am

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax grabbed his helmet and placed it firmly on his head, and stood up. He looked to Dormii.

"That was exquisite human, where next?"

Paarthurnax grabbed his sword and held it by his side.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 12:31 am

=i shrug=
An informations building, I suppose. Find information on Jak.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 12:34 am

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Sounds good"

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 12:38 am

=i grab my helmet and put it on=
C'mon. Let's go find us a dead man walking.

=i chuckle and start walking, making a motion for Paarthurnax to follow=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 12:42 am

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax laughed and followed him.

"That sounds delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 07:43 pm

=We walked on, looking for a place we could ask for information. We got a lot of evil stares, but I think the sight of a Spartan and an Elitr walking with very dangerous weaponry kept them off. Or they were gathering up for a mob attack, I didn't know. I wasn't paying any attention to them=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/01/12, 08:19 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Parthurnax follows Dormii, his armor and equipment still not working. He did not mind though.

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 02:54 am

Dormii's next target, Jak, was an interesting character. He never backed down from a fight, which made him difficult to work with. ONI received many complaints about him, and when the fired him, he moved to the Shadow of the Moon, far outside ONI's reach.

Since having his scientific license revoked, he's made his money doing illegal activities in favor of some of the more influential gangs and mobs in the slums and middle class Urbium. He's made himself quite a fortune doing this.

As of this instant, Jak is not in his laboratory, nor his home. Jak is writing in his journal, which happens to have a very peculiar symbol on it, one that very few people recognize. The first half of this journal contains a code, the second half is his journal. For this writing, he's chosen an old chapel, made of stone and it's pews of wood. The Altar bears no markings, and no signs of any religion mar the inside of this chapel.

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 03:35 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

His armor was still manfunctioning, but he was content so far. He did not know what was going to happen yet, but he was anticipating their next move. He still had the weapon Dormii had borrowed him.

"So human, what do we know this next target?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 03:50 pm

From what I remember of him, he's very...unique. It's hard to describe, but hopefully we can find him soon.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 03:52 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Lest us hope that this blasphemer has not grown a brain"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:01 pm

And if he has, we shall remove it from the body in which it resides.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:08 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Sounds like a plan human"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:12 pm

=i chuckle=
So, as we go, do you have anyone you wanted to kill at some point? Like, pointed murder, not just warfare.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:21 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Depends really, I was born and raised as an Assassin, I have completed contracts and murdered my fair share, along this experiance, yes. They have been brushed under though, I tend not to hold grudges, although in your case that is understandable"

Paarthurnax continued along the chosen path.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:25 pm

I meant like personal vendettas. Like honor or something. Elites, such as yourself, tend to act with an honor system.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:28 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

"Heretics mainly, those I hate the most"

He looked down.

"They no nothing of honor"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:29 pm

Honor is a rare thing in this universe nowadays. Most simply do something to get it done, rather than for a better meaning or anything.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 04:34 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax nodded.

"Indeed. Life here is a lot different than life on Sanghelios"

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:19 pm

=i turn my head to look at him=
How so?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime23/01/12, 05:21 pm

Parthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Marshlands

Paarthurnax returns a glance to Dormii.

"It is a lot more peaceful, and there is more countryside and a lot more cities. Also everywhere you look there are Supercarriers in their docking ports as well as other vessels"

He looks down and whispers.

"How I do miss that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning   Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormii's sidarc: Journey to the beginning
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next