Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2

Go down 
+4
Teria
The Meta
zeru
Draco
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:27 am

And then they just let you go on missions? They don't sound stable to me.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:28 am

=I chuckle once more and they look at me.. once more.=

Me:=laughing= I am sorry, I can't take you guys seriously
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:28 am

=to Snow= Is the fact that your ears were almost blown out, twice, not serious enough for you? That you cannot sleep, and to go anywhere, you must go with me? He who would blow you ears out, then kill you if you do anything wrong?

Last edited by bullhorn on 18/05/11, 01:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:30 am

Me: I have been through worse..

=He take a serious glance=

Me: Can you guys at least hurry up? I am hungry again.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:31 am

Would you like to go through every traumatic event in your life? Comb through every single data point in your life? I can do that, if you want.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:33 am

"aww quite you complaining snow, and Dormii its bacause im a reliable solider, im not a perfect solider but i had a good record"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:34 am

=to Juli=...and then you blew up some of their stuff. As far as I can tell, ONI doesn't like it when their stuff blows up.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:36 am

Me: Hehe.. I think I will talk to Marcus to stop from laughing.

=I walk into the cell containing Marcus.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:42 am

"ha thats true" i laugh "their facility was under covenent control, i was told to kill everything in there so i did, but they got mad when i knocked down the facility, who knew" i shrug
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:42 am

Anog wrote:
Me: Hehe.. I think I will talk to Marcus to stop from laughing.

(I cock an eyebrow up) Says the guy who stole my AR earlier...

(I walk up to Snow) I know, Draco gave me some bad vibes too...I'm not suprised you gave the guy some distance...

(Adding) And Dormii didn't give me a warm reception when we first met, so that respect for him comes out of the fear of him throttling me when he loses it.

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 20
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:44 am

=sarcastically= I can't imagine why they would get angry at you for that.

=serious= And you want to go back to them?

=to Marcus= I wish you hadn't seen that. It was a dark part of me that I don't like to let others see.

Last edited by bullhorn on 18/05/11, 01:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:45 am

Me: I agree, but you seem a bit down. What has you shot, champ?

=Acting as if I were his dad=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:48 am

"well im not exactly wanted here" i say to him in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:50 am

=to Juli= Because you tired to kill us. =very dark, serious tone= And you did kill one of us.

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:51 am

Anog wrote:
Me: I agree, but you seem a bit down. What has you shot, champ?

=Acting as if I were his dad=

(Grimly) Just some old ghosts from my past coming back to haunt me.

(Adding)Not exactly memories you would like to have...

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:53 am

Me: I can't have memories of something if I wasn't there.. or was I?

What ever it is, I hope it doesn't haunt you for that long

=I put my arm around him=

Me: Would me to sing you a song?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:56 am

"hey he tried to kill me first and he put up one hell of a fight, hate to have met him in a less confined space and had to fight him"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 01:58 am

=i shake my head= That was not the true Josh Torres. The true one would not have let you live in the first place.

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 02:02 am

Anog wrote:
Me: I can't have memories of something if I wasn't there.. or was I?

What ever it is, I hope it doesn't haunt you for that long

=I put my arm around him=

Me: Would me to sing you a song?

(I stare at Snow) (Annoyed) You have no idea how long I've lived with the spectres of my comrades...

(Adding)...Years and years. Everyone I had known was killed by the Covenant at Jericho VII.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 02:04 am

=Silent for a minute, I begin to sing=

Me: Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht, alles ist ruhig alles in Ordnung ist.

It is ok buddy, we got those bastards for it

=I continue to sing with my arm around his shoulder=

Last edited by Anog on 18/05/11, 02:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 02:05 am

"well if i had met all of you on a diffrent cercumstance i probalble wouldnt be here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 02:31 am

=I leave Marcus to think and walk out to the cell area=

Me: You dumbasses still fighting? Just leave it and be friends! That is how me and Dormii came to be.. well actually he interrogated me on a training mission, BUT STILL!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 03:51 am

=to Snow= If you had been less of a sheep, I would've simply knocked you out and left you in your bunk. But then your teammates would have been killed because they would've attacked me and I would've retaliated.

=i gesture to the cell= In.

=to Juli= If we had met under different circumstances, either I would be dead, or you would be with us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=i close the door on them and leave. I decide to do something other than wait around. I go to Ash's room, the blood and words everywhere. I brought some paint with me, as well as a bucket and soap=

=I wash away the blood, so she can heal after this encounter=
Wounds are not meant to stay open, lest the bleeder bleed dry...

=after the blood was washed off, I paint over the words, so she can return to the present=
Madness is not something to be remembered, lest it come back...

=when I am finished, I return the paint and empty the bucket. I go to my room and find Ash, sleeping on top of the bed, almost as if she was waiting, or afraid of sleep, then just fell asleep like she couldn't stay awake any longer. I carry her back to her room and lay her down on her bed. I take a spare blanket and cover her up, putting a pillow under her head=

It looks odd, but it works. =she's asleep on top of some blankets, wearing armor, then more blankets on top of that=

=i write a short note of what I did and why, then leave, locking the door as I go. I return to the Medbay, where Jay has still not moved. I begin cleaning my armor, careful not to erase the carvings I made. I run a quick diagnostic, then again fall asleep next to her, waiting, hoping that she wakes up; so I know that my world has not shattered again=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 06:18 pm

=Ash leaves the room and heads for the docking station=
I'm sorry Draco but I have to leave.. I can't stay here I need help.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:01 pm

=i wake up, again, to the sound of footsteps= What the hell? Why am I so tense? =i kiss Jay on the forehead and go to walk around the ship. I find Ash again=

=to Ash= =jokingly= More monsters under your bed?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:04 pm

=She looks Dormii upset by his joke=
It's not funny.. I never laughed at you..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:06 pm

=apologetic= Laughter can be the best medicine, sometimes. I apologize.

So now where we are going on this semi-late hour?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:09 pm

I have to leave the ship Dormii its not good for me, it's not good for anyone.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:11 pm

And where would you go? The Victory? They would probably shoot you on sight for even being in the same solar system as me. =i smile=

As for anyone...I'm sure Draco would disagree with that.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:15 pm

=She pulls out a note and hands it to Dromii=
That's for Draco, it tells him what happened I just hope he understands that I need time to think... I wasn't going to go back to the UNSC. Oni are the only people that can help me, I can explain to them what happened they should let me back..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:24 pm

=i give her the note back, without reading it= Give it to him yourself.

And you would go to the organization that had a hand in creating me? An organization that doesn't tell anyone anything, not even within their own ranks? They would probably throw you into a cell, ask you questions from behind a smash-proof mirror, and record and analyze every move you make. They'll take apart every moment of your life, put it under a miscroscope, and determine what it means. They will find out about that tunnel, if they don't know already. You will be forced to relive every painful moment, every happy moment, every glorius moment, and then lock you up so you can't reveal to the world what happens behind closed doors.

You sure you want to go through all that?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:29 pm

=She starts to get emotional=
There's no other choice.. if I don't I could hurt myself or someone else, I have to go they wont want a Spartan hidden now.. not at times like this, I'm sorry but if I don't go now I wont be able to get away. Please Dormii I have ruined a lot for you but I'm sorry you don't have to tell him you saw me just tell him you found this.

=She hands the note back=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:34 pm

=i take the note, hesitantly= Please, don't do this. Draco loves you. Hell, he practically needs you. At least tell him face to face, so he can hear this from you.

=jokingly= Besides, if I give him this note, he might go nuts, and I tell you, he kinda scares me.

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:35 pm

(He stirs)
I need to stop sleeping on the floor
(he looks around)
(He spots the cells)
Well
(He gets up and walks out of the cell area)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:38 pm

=Ash shakes her head=
No I can't, didn't you see what happened to him? I'm doing that to him if I leave now it should get better... for all of you, Please Dormii I'm just not strong enough to tell him..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:40 pm

You won't know until you try. Do it for him, try.

If you want, I'll be there with you, if you do decide to tell him. I'll let him know you made your choice, and that he should not interfere with what comes after.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 07:45 pm

Don't you think I don't want to? I love him Dormii I'm just not the right person for him, please if you help me get out of I can leave twice as fast..
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:19 pm

(He hears Ash down the Hallway)
(smiles)
(He walks up to her and hugs her)
@Ash
How are you feeling

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:24 pm

=She accepts the hug unwillingly=
Draco... We need to talk
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:25 pm

(He looks at her)
@Ash
About what

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:27 pm

=She looks at Draco in the eyes=
About everything.. I can't stay here any more, so I'm leaving.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:29 pm

@Ash
What. Please. No. Don't leave. Not again.
(He tries to block the tears)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:30 pm

=I stand silently next to them=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:31 pm

=She hugs him=
I hope you can understand, I'm not doing this to hurt you. I just need help, and I promise I will find you again.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:32 pm

(He kisses her)
@Ash
Let me go with you.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:34 pm

You know what they would do to you, I could never live with myself. I'm sorry Draco but I can't get better here, and I'm just making you worse.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:36 pm

(softly but firmly)
@Ash
You are not making me worse.
He is doing this to me.
You are the only one that brings me out of the darkness.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:39 pm

=Ash hugs Draco tighter=
I have to Draco, I know you don't want me to... I don't want to but I need the help.. I'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:41 pm

(He kisses her)
@Ash
Promise me.
(A tear falls)
Promise me that you will find me.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:45 pm

I don't make any promises that I can't keep

=She wipes the tears from his eyes as she kisses him=
I will always be with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next