Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2

Go down 
+4
Teria
The Meta
zeru
Draco
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:47 pm

@Ash
I love you
(He releases her)
(He looks away)
(To himself)
Be strong, Be strong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:52 pm

=Ash pulls him closer=
I'm sorry Draco... I hope you can understand.

=She kisses him, and tries to sound cheery hiding her tears=
Do you want to help me with preparing?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:53 pm

=to Draco= She has made her choice. All we can do know is support her.

=to Ash= Would you still like me to give Draco the note? Or should I throw it away?

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:54 pm

@Ash
Yes.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:55 pm

=She looks over at Dormii=
No I will, later..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:58 pm

=She heads to the hanger bay while holding Draco's hand=
I hope he will be O'k, I will miss him... I wish I didn't have to do this..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 08:59 pm

(before they go to the hanger bay)

=I hand Ash the note= Good luck, and remember, I'll make sure Draco finds you. Otherwise, life here would be boring.

=to both= If either of you need me, I'll be beating the crap out of a punching bag, because Jay hasn't woken up, and I need something to do.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 09:28 pm

=After sleeping without the opposition knowing, I see that the Colonel Draco has left=

Me: Hmm..

=I fiddle with my Medical Bag for a while=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 11:29 pm

=X No Giga comes out of slipspace aboard the Azure Comet over Deimos. He lands the ship and enter the military base through the hanger. He enters a medium sized room with a small window off to one side, and to the other was another room with a small staircase leading to an observation deck. In front of him is a hallway, which he goes down. He passes through another room where people are working with computors on all sides. He goes through and into the next room, which has a long window that reveals a courtyard in the center. He crosses a small bridge over the lower level where engineers are fighting against a flood of green-colored fuel. He proceeds into the next room, which is small and has gates on either side. He takes the eleveator on the opposite end and heads into the military base below=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 11:29 pm

=after beating the punching bag to near pulp, I check on Jay. No change, I'd worry, but I find worrying tends to make whatever bad thing you are worrying about, happen. So I head down to the cells. Taking my own advice, I let them out=

=to Juli and Snow= Do. Not. Try. To. Escape. To reinforce that, =i turn to Juli= you don't get your armor. =I turn to Snow= and you don't get your helmet. =i take both=

You have near free access to the ship. But I will be watching. One wrong move and your ears will be shattered, and your insides will have a large melted razor inside them. Don't make me regret this decision. I'll be in the rec room if you need me.

Last edited by bullhorn on 19/05/11, 07:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 11:32 pm

=The helmet was the best part..=

Me: Aww.. my helmet made me look cool. Now that you took it, I will probably take a lucky blow to the head!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 11:35 pm

=to Snow= Don't tempt me. Move, before I change my mind. Oh, before I forget.

=i mark each one on the forehead and on back of the hands= Don't think you can fool anyone into believing that you are part of the crew.

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 11:36 pm

=Slipspace rupture detected=

"what? Sophia, what was that?"

"A slipspace rupture"

"I know that, what came through it?"

=sophia scans the area around the rupture=

"a covenant ship."

"oh.... has it noticed us?"

=slipspace rupture detected=

"yes, but it left."

"that....can't be good....."

"it probably isn't."

"oh gee, your such a confidence booster."

"hahaha"

=the doctor shakes his head and looks back at some data=

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 11:37 pm

Me: Great now I look like an idiot.. wait a minute..

=I head to the heads=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/05/11, 11:40 pm

It will not come off, and yes you do. The only way for you to remove it would be to dye your skin back to the normal color, or to remove the first five layers of skin. Your choice.

=i leave and go back to beating the punching bag in the rec room, memories surfacing=

=I try to fight them down, I think of Jay, I use my earlier techniques, I think of anything but my past, but nothing works. They surface, dragging me back down to my darkest part. I begin screaming and sobbing, unaware of my surroundings. My eyes have lost focus, thought, reason=

EMILY! LEE! CHRISTINA! WHY?! Why, why, why, why, why, why?

=i take my knife out and begin to stab, cut, tear, rend the punching bag, all in my attempt to escape my past=

I WILL KILL YOU! YOU KILLED THEM! YOU KILLED THEM ALL! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!

=i continue to beat and tear the bag for a long time, all sense of time twisting and turning=

Last edited by bullhorn on 19/05/11, 02:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 02:22 am

=is in the rec room playing air hockey with syaa=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 02:43 am

Me: I can't walk around looking like this

=I pull out my medical bag and grab some bandages=
=I wrap it around the eye sore on my head and tie a knot then head to the rec center=

Me: Who is winning?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 02:46 am

no one we've been playing for 30 mins and take that off we know who you are even if it's not visible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 02:47 am

Me: Yeah, I know, but I don't like the look of it. Sorry for trying to improve my personal appearance.

=Smiling=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 02:51 am

whateve andr if u don't mind me and her are busy trying to score a point so far it's a stale mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 02:54 am

=I walk past the punching bag to see that there in just a pile of fluff on the ground=

=I stroll around it, trying to be aware of the surroundings=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 02:57 am

=i hear movement behind me, i spin around and hold my knife to the neck of the source. he seems familiar, i hold my knife from cutting his throat=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 02:59 am

Me:=nervous= He.. Hey bud...

=Nearly swallowing my tongue=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:03 am

=i hear him speak but his voice is unknown to me, yet familiar. i struggle to remember where he came from, where i am, what i am doing, what i was doing; all i can see is my team being slaughtered, and me unable to help. My eyes flicker with emotion, reason, logic, focus=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:03 am

yells dormi snap out of it before i make u snap out of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:06 am

=I put my finger on the knife of the blade, push it down slowly=

Me: No need to kill an unarmed prisoner..

=I take one step slowly backwards=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:08 am

=i see another person, familiar, yet strange. I know him, but I can't tell from where. I drop my knife, the sight of my teammates dying getting louder, clearer, more in focus. I try to fight it, but it keeps growing. My eyes tear up, but the emotion is not there, no thought, no reason. I scream, clawing at my eyes to make the visions stop=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:11 am

=Startled by his actions I sit down=

Me: =Jokingly with a nervous smile= Anyone want to play cards

=I hold up the deck of playing cards=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:12 am

bullhorn wrote:
=i see another person, familiar, yet strange. I know him, but I can't tell from where. I drop my knife, the sight of my teammates dying getting louder, clearer, more in focus. I try to fight it, but it keeps growing. My eyes tear up, but the emotion is not there, no thought, no reason. I scream, clawing at my eyes to make the visions stop=
=sees dormi going carzy again so he walks over and slams him face first into a soft matt i said snap out of it

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:14 am

=as i'm slammed, i see the Elite that killed Emily break her arms and legs. I cry harder, trying to break out of the flashback= No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:15 am

=I get up and struggle to keep him down to help Zeru=

Me: I hope this doesn't happen often.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:17 am

if u don't snap out of it how can u ever be free of ur past
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:19 am

=i start to win, I start to surface, gasping for clarity= Never again, never again, never again, never again....

=i rush out of the past and into the present. I see Zeru and Snow trying to keep me down= I'm back, I'm back. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I thought all that was gone, locked away in a corner somewhere. I thought I learned to stop it, to fight it. I'm sorry.

Last edited by bullhorn on 19/05/11, 07:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:21 am

u really need to work on that flashback= losing sanity thing befroe u do somethign stupid again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:22 am

=Exausted=

Me: Man, your tougher than you look.

=Smile and about to leave the room=

Me: Oh wait, can I sleep now..?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:24 am

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I though it had it under control. Just.....don't give me a weapon unless we are under attack. At least then I know I won't hurt any of you. Take my knife, my shotgun, everything. Just leave me with my armor.

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:25 am

there is a way to cure u but it's like the previous surgery but this one may or may not kill u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:27 am

=X No Giga has a meeting in the War room of the Deimos military base. They talk of how Operation Notanemil must go on as planed despite the loss of 2/5 of the Commanding XNNOs. They vote to continue the operation, and place Giga as the successor of Delta in his absence. Giga leaves the base with the Comet, and Heads back to the Obsidian Wolf=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:28 am

Me: Well, I will help. I may be a Combat Medic, but I still save lives. That is if Dormii give me permission...

=I look at Dormii awaiting his approval=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:30 am

=looks at snow= trust me this isn't something u can surgically heal
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:30 am

=breathless= I need...I need this gone. But I don't know if I can survive with less skills. Training will bring them back, yes, but if we are attacked, I....I don't know. Give me some time to think ok? Lock me in my quarters, a cell, something, so I don't hurt anyone. I...I just need time to think is all.

=to Snow= If I allow this, whatever it is, I better stay alive. I'm not letting Em......Jay down again.

Just....let me think for a while, ok?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:34 am

Me: =Laughing= You want to be put in the cell with Juli, I can have that arranged.
Sorry, this is a serious matter take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:37 am

bullhorn wrote:
=breathless= I need...I need this gone. But I don't know if I can survive with less skills. Training will bring them back, yes, but if we are attacked, I....I don't know. Give me some time to think ok? Lock me in my quarters, a cell, something, so I don't hurt anyone. I...I just need time to think is all.

=to Snow= If I allow this, whatever it is, I better stay alive. I'm not letting Em......Jay down again.

Just....let me think for a while, ok?

u are free to do as u please just try to avoid stressful situations
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 03:41 am

This whole thing with Jay and her almost dead, it.....I'm tense. I don't want to lose anymore people, anymore friends. I....I don't want to lose another love in my life. I don't want to lose another family.

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 04:30 am

bullhorn wrote:
This whole thing with Jay and her almost dead, it.....I'm tense. I don't want to lose anymore people, anymore friends. I....I don't want to lose another love in my life. I don't want to lose another family.

(To Dormii) I know how you feel, about nearly losing one of your own. I've never talked about what happened to me, what happened at Jericho VII.

(Sadly)I've never been able to cleanse myself of that guilt...the shame...and the trauma... of leaving my own comrades to die.

Never again, never again will I hesitate. Never again
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 04:49 am

=I look over and see Marcus= Oh, hey. Hope you're having a better time than I am.

=to Zeru and Snow= I don't trust myself right now, put me in a cell. I need to think about what to do. Just let me keep my armor, it's about the only thing in my life that has always been there.

(I may not be on when you respond, just say that you took me to the cells)

Last edited by bullhorn on 19/05/11, 05:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 05:03 am

bullhorn wrote:
=I look over and see Marcus= Oh, hey. Hope you're having a better time than I am.

=to Zeru and Snow= I don't trust myself right now, put me in a cell. I need to think about what to do. Just let me keep my armor, it's about the only thing in my life that has always been there.

(To Dormii) I know about living in the armor.

(To Zeru and Snow) C'mon. Lets get him there, he needs the space more than the three of us.

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 07:16 pm

(btw u guys have never seen my face at all have u)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 07:25 pm

(nope, not yet)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime19/05/11, 08:14 pm

=Ash sets her equipment up so she's ready to leave=
I think I'm ready... I still don't want to leave but I have to

=She looks over at Draco=
I think I'm ready to leave now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next