Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'

Go down 
+9
N
Dewsaur
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Draco
Razgriz
Moose
The White Wolf
The Meta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 04:40 pm

Chris just lay back on this crappy matress, outside of a spring holiday adventure camp thing. He was tired, and needed a rest. The weather was blistering, too hot. He placed his helmet by his side and lay back looking up at the ceiling, admiring the grotty mold. What joy.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 06:26 pm

I pass by a super mutant v.s. bandit fight, its massive. There is 7 raiders and 8 mutants, rockets are flying, miniguns are heard.
The bandits have the rockets and mutants have minigun, bullets are flying everywhere. I take cover in the nearest building, its door was open. I climb to the top floor, it was pretty easy. I reach into my bag for my sniper......."fuck" I forgot I sold it. I stay where I am and watch.
This could mean a lot of money for me
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 07:25 pm

=At his shed=

"Looks like we finally got something to grow! Even if it's only a little bit!"

=Looking at a small stalk poking out of the ground.=

"Aoohhhhhlllmost finished."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 07:35 pm

I replaced the map.
"May as well get going, no point in delaying any longer."
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 07:36 pm

I made sure everything was in check, ammo in one bag, my stims in my pockets. My guns loaded and ready to fire. "Right behind you man."
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 07:42 pm

I play with the empty bowl next to me while i continue sitting up on the top deck. I haven't moved in a day or two and i can feel the stiffness setting in.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 08:18 pm

=I scanned the entire area over and over. I could see many things happening, but payed no heed to them. I set my sights on a distant Centaur. It crawled around. Utterly disgusting. No doubt a few brutes were around it as well=

Hmm
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 08:35 pm

"Come on then." I said, checking my Firestarter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:09 pm

=I take out my map and mark down the building I am at, I put the pencil in my mouth and fold up my map again=

Mmkay...

=I close the bag and pull my rifle back up, I move outside, my eyes adjusting back to the light=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:36 pm

(Daniel)
=I took a chance, and shouted=
Whoever's in there, come out now, with your hands up, and we will not shoot.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:37 pm

The fight continues with four of the humans dead and three mutants down I continue to watch. Until a rocket misfires and hits my building.
The structure is collapsing and I begin to panic, as I run down the stairs, two by two and burst through the door as the building is gone. Dust surrounds the area and the gunfire stops. I quickly run in some direction trying to get away incase they start up again. I realize I forgot my food and stop running in disappointment. "At least I have my meds" Then I hear it, the giant gun barrels starting to move, then the bullets come flying hitting me. I walked right into the middle of the battlefield! I fall over on my back and go unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:39 pm

=I hear someone yell at me and I pull my rifle up to my cheek=

=I was still blinded so I decided to make a dash=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:39 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=I took a chance, and shouted=
Whoever's in there, come out now, with your hands up, and we will not shoot.

=I nod=

Listen to my friend here. Just come quietly, or it'll get really loud, really fast.

=I get my Desert Eagle out of its holster and flip off the saftey=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:40 pm

Chris had accidently fallen to sleep on the matress at the Caravan site. He did not expect to. Now he rested peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:41 pm

(Daniel)
=I waited, patiently for a response, though my hand twitched nervously, longing to bring up my rifle. I resisted the urge=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:49 pm

=i was watching the building, and i saw something block out a small hole=
Movement. Possible human.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:50 pm

(Daniel)
Oh man, are we going to chase him? He could lead us into a trap.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:51 pm

=I start to run for the hills behind the building, trying to keep a low profile=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:54 pm

G-man wrote:
=i was watching the building, and i saw something block out a small hole=
Movement. Possible human.

=I load around into the chamber and bring the hammer back=

Just come on out. We just want to introduce ourselves. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.

=I bring up my pistol=

Which will it be?

=I hear a rustling=

Hard way it is then.

=I look to Daniel=

Let's go after him. because we won't find out otherwise.

=I begin to follow the figure=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:56 pm

Careful. No overwatch. Going blind.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 09:58 pm

(Daniel)
=I followed James, but I couldn't help but feel like this was a bad move=
Are you sure about this? I mean, if he's running from us, he probably thinks we're a threat, and us chasing after him does not seem to disprove that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:00 pm

=I slip on the rocks and scramble back up, my items begin to jingle and rumble=

=I claw at the steep hill to get up=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:00 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=I followed James, but I couldn't help but feel like this was a bad move=
Are you sure about this? I mean, if he's running from us, he probably thinks we're a threat, and us chasing after him does not seem to disprove that.

=I halt and consider it=

You have a point there. Let's leave him be. We might get a chance later.

=I flip on the Desert Eagle's safety and reholdter it=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:04 pm

=Esther sat resting her bag on the wall next to her, she had just picked out the perfect spot to test her weapon=
=It was just the right distance and hight, it provided her with a great view of the street below and a great opportunity for her test=

=She removed her rifle from the straps on her tattered bag, the rifles barrel was long and abnormal, it had some sort of screw on top for the grenade placement=
=Esther ran her hand along the wood stock, it was varnished to a black tint, and had been rudely tapped at the bottom to prevent splintering=
=She rummaged through her bag looking for one of the four grenades she had stolen back at the slaver camp=
=After throwing out empty tin cans which once held her food supply she easy found one, quizzically she stared at the rifle and grenade wondering how the two worked together=

=She had only seen it used once, it was screwed on top like so, she repeated the action she vaguely recalled=
=She double checked the grenade that now sat on top of the barrel, her gripped tighten it ever so slightly=
=Now she thought she was ready, lying down on her empty stomach she looked down the sights lining them up with the car bellow=

=She attempted to pull the trigger=
=But nothing happened=

Wha...?

=Esther stared at the alien device, why wasn't it working? She examined it again discovering a pull back bolt=
=She ran her hand against it, wondering if this armed the weapon=
=Her fingertips met the tip of the bolt, pulling it back with great force the weapon hissed as the compressed air filled the barrel ready to launch the grenade at its target=

=She aimed down the sights once again lining both gun and target up=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:07 pm

(Daniel)
Okay, great. So, we do we go now?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:15 pm

Wherever you want.

=i turns and start walking away, back towards my home in the Museum of Technology=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:19 pm

I stand up, needing to move. It hurts and i take it slowly. This was my own fault i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:19 pm

(Daniel)
Oh, well that's just vague......
=I stood there, looking around=

Wherever I want.......well, where do I want to go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:21 pm

=I reach the top of the hill and look back down at the men, who weren't following me anymore=

=I begin to trek along the same path=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:22 pm

=I had followed the Centaur. Once I was tired with his looks, I fired a round. I watched and waited as it blasted into it. It's stopped moving=

=I release a breath and begin to place the rifle back into it's sling=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:22 pm

=Esther was ready, even though her hands were shaking. It was a nervous matter she had never fired a gun before, not an easy thing to say for a wanderer=
=She held her breath, gently pressing her finger against the trigger slowly applying more and more pressure=
=When suddenly an explosion of sound defend her ears when the grenade jumped off the end of the barrel hurtling towards its target=

=The rifle in Esther's hands suddenly felt so much lighter, but the recoil had dug into her shoulders marking them with bruises=

=The grenade continued its decent to the car whistling through the air, she couldn't remove her eyes from the yellow blur=
=The projectile finally hit, it erupted in an flurry of light and shrieking noise! A fireball of madness was unleashed below=
=She couldn't believe the noise and light that the fiery ball had created=

=Suddenly the realization of what she had caused sank in... That tear in the sombre silence would have torn threw the air...=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:25 pm

=I begin to head in the direction of my home when I hear an explosion=

Anyone hear that? Or was it just me?

=I get my pistol out of my holster=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:26 pm

(Daniel)
=My stomach suddenly growled, and I actually jumped because I thought it was a dog. Don't look at me like that, I had a very bad history with dogs, and it was a tense day so far=
Anyone know where I can something to eat?

=I looked at James=
Sorry, that was probably my stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:27 pm

=I hear an explosion in the distance, but ignore it=

=I put my hands in my pockets and begin to climb back down the other side of the hill, watching the horizon=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:27 pm

=i hurry back towards the others=
Explosion. Grenade. Secondaries, possibly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:29 pm

(Daniel)
Okay, so it wasn't my stomach. Which direction were the explosions?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:30 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=My stomach suddenly growled, and I actually jumped because I thought it was a dog. Don't look at me like that, I had a very bad history with dogs, and it was a tense day so far=
Anyone know where I can something to eat?

=I looked at James=
Sorry, that was probably my stomach.

=I sigh=

I don't know.

=I turn to Markis=

Well, let's see who set it off then.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:30 pm

=i shake my head=
Reverberations. Echoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:31 pm

=Esther remained hidden in her squat on the second floor, she didn't know whether to run or hold her ground=
= Panicking she placed another grenade on her rifle just in case she had attracted any unwanted attention=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:32 pm

(Daniel)
So we don't where it is. Great.
=I started walking=

Well, see if you can get higher, find a smoke trail or something. If there was an explosion, it's bound to have kicked up some dust.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:33 pm

-It took me some time but I finally made it to the cage holding one of the most dangerous threats the waste has to offer. I could tell that it noticed me as it neared me as I got closer. I stared into its malicous eyes, and fear entered my body. I quickly looked away to look for a console to open the gate. I mean I could pick it but that would put me in range of the Deathclaw.

Hey are the traps set!?

-I jumped a little, I had been so centered on the cage that I forgot about the raiders. I quickly lused another stealth boy and snuck away to look for a console. I could still hear them talking.

Of course I did, no metal heads are going to surprise us this time. HAha!

If my memory served me good, metal heads are...

-Damn I had to hurry and unleash this thing, Deathclaws were one thing but Paladin. Hell no. I picked up a rock from the ground and threw it at the nearby building.

Hey what was that?! You two get over there and check.

-With some of the guards busy I rushed to the cage door. I grabbed my pack and took out some brahmin meat. It was clear the Deathclaw could smell it. I took a few steps back and looked around. The coast was clear and I threw the meat over the fence and into the cage. The Deathclaw rushed to it's meaty meal. I had very little time to do this. I took some mentats that was in my pocket and started to pick the lock.

Ok this goes here and this goes that way.

*click*

Finally.

HEY! What are you doing!. Kill him!

Shit they saw me.

-I quickly opened the door to the cage and threw a rock at the Deathclaw. It hit it straight on the head. The motion was so fluid that I had little time to react. It started to rush me as it turned to look at me. With my heart beating and my adrenaline pumping I ran at the raiders that were trying to shoot me.

Last edited by Giga-tick on 27/02/12, 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:35 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
So we don't where it is. Great.
=I started walking=

Well, see if you can get higher, find a smoke trail or something. If there was an explosion, it's bound to have kicked up some dust.

Daniel's right. Any noise here doesn't go unnoticed.

=I keep my pistol at the ready, just to make sure nothing bad happened=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:37 pm

=i nod and go over to the nearest wall, pulling out my climbing hooks to reach a higher vantage point. I started to climb, the strain making me grunt once or twice=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:37 pm

=Esther hides herself behind rubble inside the building, thankfully her positioning gave her an overview of the streets beneath=
=Her heart began to slow, but the smoke and fire continued to spread, even though there was very little for it to feed on=

Last edited by Pinkie Pie on 27/02/12, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:40 pm

=I venture into a small town, I pull my hands out of my pockets and blow into them, seeing as it was a rather unusual cold day=

=I keep my eyes peeled, watching windows, corners and doors=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:46 pm

=i climb up onto the roof of the building. I take a look around and barely see some smoke and fire in the distance. I gesture towards it, and start moving along the rooftops towards it, the ruins crackling and crumbling beneathe me, making me move slowly, cautiously=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:47 pm

(Daniel)
=I saw the gesture, and moved in the direction he pointed out=
Come on James.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:50 pm

I stretch myself out and unclip my own rifle from the rail. I swing it round onto my shoulder and give one final stretch
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:53 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=I saw the gesture, and moved in the direction he pointed out=
Come on James.

=I holster my pistol and follow Daniel=

I'm coming, I'm coming.

=I continue to follow, looking for any unwanted trouble along the way=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 10:54 pm

=Esther peeked out from behind her cover, maybe it was clear? She tried to get a clear perspective of the outlying area but her damaged eye sight prevented it=
=She leaned out a little more trying to decided to fight or run, but was there even anything to fight?=
=Would an explosion attract attention on scare it away?=
=She continued to ponder observing the flames below=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next