Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'

Go down 
+9
N
Dewsaur
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Draco
Razgriz
Moose
The White Wolf
The Meta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 04:47 am

Felix wrote:
I realize I'm heavily out numbered and wounded, I had no chance.
=I slowly but hesitantly put my gun on the ground=
=I look at the wounded man=
"Is he ok?"

=I nod=

Yes, why the hell are you here?

=I keep my pistol aimed as a precaution=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 04:54 am

"I wasn't spying, I was investigating this voice. It reminded me of a comic book I used to read when I was a kid. Plus he said something about bandits, he needed help and I was in debt to him. Which I might guess he is dead now"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:00 am

(Daniel)
No one is dead, yet. And last I checked, none of us said a thing about bandits.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:03 am

"No one here said anything about bandits? Then there still might be a chance to save him! We need to act fast before he dies!"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:05 am

(Daniel)
Save who? This guy--
=I gestured at the guy I just patched up=

--will be fine. Provided he stays off that leg for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:18 am

"Was he the one who said and I quote 'BANDITS, AWAY'? because if not that man who did might still be alive"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:25 am

Felix wrote:
"Was he the one who said and I quote 'BANDITS, AWAY'? because if not that man who did might still be alive"

=I nod=

He is indeed that same man.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:28 am

=i look around, and catch a glimpse of the NEA troops again. I climb down carefully into the room again=
NEA. We need to move. Carefully.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:28 am

"Oh, ok then I don't have to keep looking, but can you lower your weapons I'm a bit uncomfortable."
=I reach for my gun=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:30 am

=i walk over to the others=
Lower weapons. Not threat. Attacked otherwise.

=i look to the new person=
Name?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:33 am

(Daniel)
=I lowered my weapon=
Crap, more guys. Never rains but it shit-storms.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:39 am

G-man wrote:
=i look around, and catch a glimpse of the NEA troops again. I climb down carefully into the room again=
NEA. We need to move. Carefully.

=I groan=

Man...this day just can't help getting shittier can it?

Got it Markis.

=I gesture=

Want take the wounded guy along for the ride?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:43 am

=i nod=
Be careful. Try not to kill him, 'kay?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:45 am

=I pick my shotgun=
"The names Ben, I'll get him"
=I firemen carry the wounded man=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 05:52 am

=I nod=

Alright then Ben. Just make sure you don't fall behind us.

=I holster my pistol and unlimber my rifle=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 06:02 am

=i nod=
Name's Impact. Call me that, unless stated otherwise.

=i scratch my mouth through my balaclava, the words "Goodnight, sunshine," stretching and contracting as my fingers rubbed against it=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 06:10 am

"Yeah lead the way."
=I holster my rifle and sigh with relief that he isn't heavy=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 06:23 am

=Digging=

"Well, uhh, this, uhh, is, uhh, mighty hard soil!"

=Cracking the ground with a pickaxe=

"there we go!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 06:26 am

=i keep my wounded arm to my side, against my chest wound, and keep my pistol out and ready. I couldn't use my rifle properly, not with only one hand, so i was forced to use my sidearm for protection=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 10:50 am

=Esther continued straying towards the coast, her stomach pounding with pain.=
=She stretched her arms trying to relax them after their tensing experience of firing a rifle=
=Esther sighed, letting the clay like air fill her lungs and irritate the back of her throat=
=She must of swallowed something in the roof collapse, dust, dirt, or brick she couldn't tell=

=Kicking the rocks at her feet as she wondered away from the cluttered streets. she tried to clarify the events that took place back at the car=
=She was too startled to take in what had happened at the time=
=Why was James there...? Did he follow her? Maybe she was right about him being a slaver...=

=The thought of the blackness that came over Esther when the rubble fell on top of her head had genuinely scared her=
=She was muted blind and dumb, her lungs were grasping for any air they could squeeze out of the infectious toxics=

=She exhaled once more, the feeling of that man pulling her out of the rubble brought back far to many memories=
=Just the touch of another human sent shivers up her spine, she couldn't stand the thought, much less the reality=

=Esther traced her face wounds with her fingertips, this was becoming an all to nervous and painful habit of hers=

=Her stomach demanded more of her again, its waves of pain calling for attention=
=She needed and wanted food, there was no point searching her bag again Esther had already scanned it a million times and no good wishes were going to provide her with an answer=

=The smell from her bag was rancid and foul, usually it halted her hunger for awhile but even this trivia was wearing thin=

Last edited by Pinkie Pie on 28/02/12, 02:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 11:41 am

=I try to get off of the man carrying me=

No! Down!
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 03:20 pm

I'm honestly surprised they trusted me, I'm some random guy
"Whoa calm down, its ok just calm down. We need to move or could die"
=I struggle to keep him on as we move=

Last edited by Felix on 28/02/12, 07:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 06:30 pm

"Dearest Diary,

Today, some strange people claiming they were the "Real America" or something, came by. They wanted to know some pretty odd things. I don't know, they seem like remnants of a past long since dead. They wanted to know stuff about the land. So, I answered some of their questions, and they gave me funny looks. Anyway, they had pretty advanced looking armour, I couldn't tell what it was, but I'd bet that it would take a few shots to do any harm. Looked mighty heavy though, guess they can't run from the deathclaws. Speaking of deathclaws, there's an Alpha Male and Female that's moved in about a mile from here, in the northern way. I think they have some cubs with them, or youngin's, and eggs. Might have to get to megaton and get some more ammo. "
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 08:27 pm

Chris sat outside of his Cave, on a battered deck chair. He was wearing his Power armor with his Helmet by his side. He let the sun tan his face, as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 08:32 pm

=I use my weight and pull down the man who is carrying me, making us both hit the ground=

Leave!

=I pull out my pistol=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 09:38 pm

Anog wrote:
=I use my weight and pull down the man who is carrying me, making us both hit the ground=

Leave!

=I pull out my pistol=

=I snap up my rifle and point it at the man=

Great, now we're going to attract attention...

Be quiet! Do want the N.E.A to kill us?

=I then hit my rifle butt into his gut=

If they didn't notice that before...they'll sure as hell notice it now

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 09:46 pm

=Esther's march had finally came to an end, she couldn't walk any more the pain was crippling=
=She just wanted lay in the street and give up, this all seemed pointless, how was this any better then the Cages..?=

=She crawled to the nearest building she could find, it was set of apartment blocks, they were in no better condition then the last DC interior she'd visited=
=She scanned for any signs of life, unfortunately her perception was not at its peak=
=She leaned against one of the burned walls of the building, pressing her palm flat against it using it to relive some of the weight she carried=

=With her free hand she pulled out her knife, this was sadly a pointless effort as the blunt blade could barely cut paper let alone whatever horror lived here=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/02/12, 10:23 pm

=I take the blow to the light armour and I begin to limp away keeping my pistol by my side=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 12:50 am

(Daniel)
=I had my gun out, but saw it wasn't needed=
James, what do we do? If the N.E.A. is getting close, how do we get back without attracting attention?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 12:53 am

=I slowly get up, now in worse pain then before=
"Come on, we don't have time for this. Someone else grab him, I can't carry him anymore."
=My breathing gets a bit quicker=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 01:26 am

Felix wrote:
=I slowly get up, now in worse pain then before=
"Come on, we don't have time for this. Someone else grab him, I can't carry him anymore."
=My breathing gets a bit quicker=

=I go to hold up Ben=

The N.E.A don't know we're here. So let's not give them the impression we are.

=I gesture to corner=

We hide there and wait for them to leave, then move out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 02:15 am

"Sounds like a plan man"
=I pull out my shotgun and sit in the corner=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 03:21 am

=i lean against the wall=
Defenses. Decoys.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 03:26 am

G-man wrote:
=i lean against the wall=
Defenses. Decoys.

=I slam my fist against the nearby wall=

Well, shit...

So, I get we're in deep aren't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 03:28 am

=I get to the door and I have to take a break=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 03:44 am

=i shake my head=
No. Build. Knock them off our tracks.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 04:36 am

(Daniel)
Okay. How do we do that?

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 04:36 am

=i pat my M320 on my back=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 04:37 am

(Daniel)
Okay. Do you need any cover?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 04:40 am

=i shake my head=
You do it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 04:42 am

(Daniel)
Wait, do what? Cover you, or distract them?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 05:02 am

G-man wrote:
=i shake my head=
You do it.

=I sling my rifle back over my shoulder and unsling my RPG-7=

You want a distraction?

=I then load a rocket into the RPG=

Let me handle that part.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 05:03 am

"Let me know...if I can help"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 05:10 am

=i look to Ben=
Relax.

=to James=
This. Quieter, less visible round. Stealthy yet deadly.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 05:28 am

Okay. So i was lost. God knows where. But it wasn't the mall. You'd think i'd have realised i was going the wrong way when i passed the DC ruins, but....
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 05:35 am

G-man wrote:
=i look to Ben=
Relax.

=to James=
This. Quieter, less visible round. Stealthy yet deadly.

=I put away my RPG and nod=

Yeah, stealth is need here. Not brute force.

=I hide behind the corner, and wait=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 05:42 am

(Daniel)
=I leaned against the wall, my rifle out and ready=
Well, I'm ready to fire if needed.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 05:57 am

=i hand the M320 handle first to James, holding onto the foregrip=
You fire. I'll aim.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 06:06 am

G-man wrote:
=i hand the M320 handle first to James, holding onto the foregrip=
You fire. I'll aim.

=I nod , shoulder the rifle, and chamber a round=

This is awful trusting of him, but a plan's a plan...

=I take a knee and look down the scope=

Ready when you are, Markis.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime29/02/12, 06:28 am

=i adjust the rifle, angling it so it'd go past the buildings and hit on the far side=
Fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next