Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'

Go down 
+9
N
Dewsaur
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Draco
Razgriz
Moose
The White Wolf
The Meta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 01:43 am

=I yawn as I watch the sun go down=

I need to find a safer place..
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 03:23 am

I had finished looting all of the bodies I could find...even the ones in pieces, although it was very difficult. I mostly found weapon that they were carrying but there was a decent amount of ammo and caps on them, so this turned out to be a good raid. I looked around the area to gloat over what I had done. After taking a deep breath I decided to venture inside of the building where most of the raiders had come out of. It seemed that there was no more raider since non came out after the fight ended so I assumed that it was safe to enter. The building was like any other building in the waste, moldy, beat down, usually the smell of the dead and junkies that, for some reason, can never find enough water to bathe themselves. As I walked around I found the always reliable jet stash.

These always sell.

I looked around some more, dug into some briefcases and some low level safes for some easy caps. I walked up to the second floor and found it to be full of useless stuff. Only one stimpack and some sawed off shotgun ammo. It was weird though, this place seemed to be the room of the leader of the gang since...well it was organised, had a nice bed instead of those bug infested ones downstairs. Thinking back I remember one saying that the boss was out. Realising that I didn't feel like dealing with him, I head downstairs about to leave the place and head back home with my bounty I had this feeling, something compelled me to go into the basement of the building. I put my stuff near the entrance and started to look around for the stairs that let to the basement. After some time and moving a pile of shelves I found it. I looked down the dark grey stairs that let into darkness. I picked up my arm and looked at my pip-boy. I found the app for the light and turned it on. The light was dim but it did its job. I walked down the stairs and opened the doors. The door creaked with a creepy vibe as I pushed it open. I slowly crept in and examined my surroundings. I moved the light from left to right to see what was in front of me.

Effin shit.

About 3'o clock in front of me stood a ghoul. I took aim with my colt but remembered that if there is one, there is bound to be more, and I was right. I quickly turned off my light and stepped back to close the door, and that is when I saw them. There had to be at least 20 of them, the three glowing one lit up like a nuke and showered the others with its green essence. I started to back out of the room slowly as to not get their attention, it was thanks to the loud machinery nearby that they couldn't hear me. Then it happened, my radio turned on full blast.

Welcome ladies and gents to the wonderful world of the capital wasteland. Brought to you by the one and truly. THREE DOG!. YOOOOWW!.

I quickly turned around and ran for the door. I could hear their screams and cries as they ran for me. I ran to the stairs and closed the doors as fast as I could. I could hear them banging on the door as I ran away not wanting to look back. I grabbed my stuff and headed back home.

Last edited by Giga-tick on 08/03/12, 02:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 03:33 am

Hmm. It's Twilight. I always like this part of the day more. I need to find shelter. I can't be hallucinating anymore. These trees and bushes are definitely alive.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 03:37 am

"Well Akecheta, let's go back inside, sleep up. Got an early morning."

=Slowly goes over to the shack=

"These saplings will be fine trees one day."

=Enters the Shack. Leads Akecheta to his stall=

"Night, Akecheta."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:00 am

=I look and see the sun dissapear=

Keep your eyes peeled, James...keep your eyes peeled

=I unsling my rifle and watch every corner, looking for signs of danger=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:09 am

=we make our way through the ruins of the city, getting slowed because of NEA troops or debris. We get close to the base, and then I hear a growl, and the bolts of several rifles being cocked from around the corner. I stop and hold up a fist=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:19 am

(Daniel)
=I stopped, my body going tense, and my rifle rising slowly=
What is it?

=I whispered=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:21 am

=a group of people walk out from in front of us, rifles ready, but not quite raised=
Rifle bolts.

"Howdy, there. You all look like you got some valuables on ya. Hand em over, and you might get out unharmed."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:23 am

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=I stopped, my body going tense, and my rifle rising slowly=
What is it?

=I whispered=

=I raise my rifle and take it off saftey=

This isn't going to end well...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:25 am

"Greaaat, what is it now" -sarcastic voice-
=I lean against the small wall we're hiding behind. I grab my gun and take a deep breath=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:40 am

(Daniel)
Hell if I know man. Impact, friendlies?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:43 am

=i shake my head=
Walk away. Don't want fight.

"What's that? You have trouble talking? You retarded or something? Huh?"

=the man talking shoves me, and the other three raise their guns, laughing=
Walk. Away. Now.

"Or what, retard? You'll kill us? You couldn't even if I was asleep!"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:46 am

(Daniel)
=The guy was an ass, and i didn't take kindly to asses shoving friends. I aimed my rifle at his head=
Shove him again, one more time. I dare ya, I double dog dare ya.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:48 am

G-man wrote:
=i shake my head=
Walk away. Don't want fight.

"What's that? You have trouble talking? You retarded or something? Huh?"

=the man talking shoves me, and the other three raise their guns, laughing=
Walk. Away. Now.

"Or what, retard? You'll kill us? You couldn't even if I was asleep!"

=I sling my rifle back over my shoulder=

Assholes, let's see how they like this...

=I then aim my RPG-7=

Oh, I'm sure you'll be yapping when you go boom. Go ahead, try me.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:53 am

Double dog? I haven't heard that since before the war....could he be from a vault?
=I pump my shotgun=

Last edited by Felix on 03/03/12, 04:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:55 am

=i brought up my sidearm and knocked the dude in the nose before firing a round into both of his feet and pushing him backwards so he fell over onto his ass and back=
I won't have to.

=i pointed the pistol at the next man's head, but they all dropped their rifles when James brought up his RPG=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:58 am

I collapse under one of the trees, dehydrated and hungry. The wastes have claimed yet another victim it seems.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 05:14 am

"Well, go on get! Move your sorry asses before we change our minds"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 05:36 am

=the bandits all run away, save for the man I shot. I kneel down next to him=
"Fuck you, asshole. Fuck all of you."

=i silently put a bullet in his head=
Take his stuff. Sell it later.

=i stood up and looked at the others, my face hidden behind my balaclava and spotter's scope. I was just starting to feel the effects of adrenaline, because the incident was so quick=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 05:40 am

"Alright, Ill get the gun"
=I pick his weapon up, which is a light machine gun=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 05:43 am

=I pat my RPG=

That's right little ladies, RUN! Run like the little cowards you are!

=I then sling my RPG on my back=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 05:57 am

=I give a small laugh towards the man with the rpg while putting the gun on my back=
"Say....I didn't catch your name"
=I look at the rocket guy=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 06:19 am

Felix wrote:
=I give a small laugh towards the man with the rpg while putting the gun on my back=
"Say....I didn't catch your name"
=I look at the rocket guy=

=I shug=

It's okay. Name's James.

=I shake his hand=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 04:09 pm

=I snap myself awake to see the sun begin to rise=

=I must have dozed off without even knowing it, thank god I am still alive=

=I stuff my binoculars back into my bag and continue down the mini mountain=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 05:05 pm

=I smile=
"Glad to see the wasteland still has some type of manners. Look at me I'm rambling, we should get going."
=I look at Impact=
"Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:08 pm

=i point towards the monument again and start walking=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:10 pm

(Daniel)
Mind if I ask what we'll be doing once we get to the monument? I mean, is there a secret door there?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:13 pm

Remnant base. You were there earlier.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:20 pm

(Daniel)
Huh.
=I poked my head, gingerly=

Must have taken a blow to the head or something.......
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:43 pm

"Oh, right......forgot"
What's going on in my head?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 08:04 pm

=My foot goes down upon the barren wasteland. I had left for another contract. This one being in Paradise Falls. Basically the capital of the Slavers. I was contracted to kill one person and release the captured. One man squaring off against an entire town. Fun times were ahead I thought as I continued my pace=

=My armour clangs as I step. GNR playing on my pipboy. I can see a small campground ahead of me. Three figures, all holding a form of assault rifle=

=I take a knee and take out my rifle. I aim down the sights and get a closer look=

=The style of dress make them look like raiders=

=I nod and line up my shot on the male of the group=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 09:06 pm

=Esther to puzzled by her shoddy map continued through the night, aimlessly walking=
=This felt so hopeless, she could barely see her feet let alone her destination=

=She sighed stopping attempting to adjust her eyes=
=Still nothing=

dammit... There could be anything out here and I wouldn't even see it!

=She turned letting her paranoid rant get the better of her=
=The fear wasn't if there was something there, the fear was not being able to see if something was there=
=She decided to run on, leaving her fear behind her, quite literally=

=Esther craved shelter from the smoggy night, but there was nothing surrounding her but piles of radiated dirt and scrap=
=She continued running, her eyes couldn't even make out a wall if it was about to hit her in the face=

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime03/03/12, 10:48 pm

=I venture down the hill once again, kicking some chunks of debris to maybe kick out an animal or two to kill=

=I was just traveling, passing the time=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime04/03/12, 11:36 am

Chris sank down his his comfy armchair in his awesome cave. He had replaced his armor for some tight skinny leather jeans and a random top. He sat down listening to the radio and drinking a Cola. He practically lived off of them.
He rested his head back and closed his eyes, he was tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime04/03/12, 10:24 pm

=I find a dead tree and someone lying under it=

=Cautiously I approached it=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime04/03/12, 11:27 pm

(Daniel)
Okay, so are we going or not?
=I took a step forward=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime04/03/12, 11:30 pm

=I walk up to the body with no opposition=

=I nudge the body over with my foot=

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 01:55 am

(Daniel)
=I kept walking towards the monument, looking over my shoulder at my companions=
Are you guys coming or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 01:58 am

=I crouch down next to her and touch her forehead=

Are you alright, miss?

=I knew she wasn't dead, she didn't look like a dead person=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 02:26 am

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=I kept walking towards the monument, looking over my shoulder at my companions=
Are you guys coming or not?

=I sigh and follow Daniel=

Yeah; I'm coming, I'm coming.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 02:32 am

=i follow, keeping an eye out for any more targets. I'd reload my sidearm, but I was only missing 3 shots. I still had 4 in the magazine. That was plenty for an ambush=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 04:54 am

"Oh right, yes....."
=I follow the others=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 11:30 am

=I prop her up aside a tree and try to find the problem=

=I knew the basics of health.. I am a police officer..=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 05:36 pm

=Esther's heart beat in her chest and fist, her feet stumbling defiantly behind her=
=But her sprint had interrupted by a very flat and very hard object=
=Something of sandy texture had exploded in front of her face pressing her nose back=
=She collapsed down, her head bleeding and her fractured cheek bone pulsing with pain as tiny bone fragments were squished into Esther's flesh=

=After just a few seconds Esther had realised what had happened, lying on the ground too weak to move, Esther looked above her=
=She had indeed ran into something, the outline of the object was barely visible, Esther just sank letting her bones buckle beneath her=
=She was too tired, too hungry, and too sick of it all=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 05:39 pm

Quill wrote:
=Esther's heart beat in her chest and fist, her feet stumbling defiantly behind her=
=But her sprint had interrupted by a very flat and very hard object=
=Something of sandy texture had exploded in front of her face pressing her nose back=
=She collapsed down, her head bleeding and her fractured cheek bone pulsing with pain as tiny bone fragments were squished into Esther's flesh=

=After just a few seconds Esther had realised what had happened, lying on the ground too weak to move, Esther looked above her=
=She had indeed ran into something, the outline of the object was barely visible, Esther just sank letting her bones buckle beneath her=
=She was too tired, too hungry, and too sick of it all=

=loud sound=

"What in tarnation! Akecheta! are you buckin' in yer sleep agin'!"

=Akecheta barely stirs=

"Gosh darn it."

=Get's up outta bed, still dressed=

"Where's that.... there it is.."

=picks up some food and heads out the front door=

"Now who goes there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 05:43 pm

=Esther saw the figure from the darkness, she held her breath trying to hide she didn't feel like she could move let alone fight=
=Her eyes watched him waiting, worrying she wanted reach for her knife but the impact must have separated her from it=

=The pain still soaring through Esther she grasped her face in a primitive attempted to deal with her wounds=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 05:45 pm

Quill wrote:
=Esther saw the figure from the darkness, she held her breath trying to hide she didn't feel like she could move let alone fight=
=Her eyes watched him waiting, worrying she wanted reach for her knife but the impact must have separated her from it=

=The pain still soaring through Esther she grasped her face in a primitive attempted to deal with her wounds=

=lookin around=

"Now what sort a critter would plow straight into somethin'?"

=Walks around to the side he heard the sound from=

"Well well well, who're you little darling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 05:57 pm

=Esther said nothing, instead she pulled herself up from the rubble surrounding her=
=Brushing the dust and dirt off her coat her hand instinctively reached for her knife again but it was a feeble effort=
=Her face still pulsing with pain and blood she placed her hand on the bleeding cut=
=Esther was dizzy and her vision was worse then before, she just wanted to vomit but there was nothing in her body to regurgitate=

Why don't you watch where you put your walls.

=She stumbled, still wary of this odd figure=
=She took a step back, giving her a option to run if she had to=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 06:00 pm

"Beg yer pardon miss, but you ran into the wall."

=looking her up and down, sizing her up=

"and you look like you could use some shelter for the night. I've got food and purified water, and some medicinal remedies"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/12, 06:07 pm

=''purified water''? The concept made Esther snicker=
=Suddenly her head span again, she must have hurt it more then she thought=
=Stupidly she continued the argument with the man and his wall's, the words left her mouth before her brain could tell her otherwise=

Well if you didn't put your walls in such a stupid place I wouldn't have ran into them.... Would I? No... I wouldn't...

Last edited by Quill on 05/03/12, 08:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next